GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 3 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by Alpha on Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:50 am

Schpankme wrote:
Alpha wrote:
As to 5G, show me where I claimed smoking protects

You must have missed the word "Paraphrasing - Protect"?

Let's use your own words:
Could smoking and the toxins it realises into the air have something to do with 5G and act as some sort of obstacle or impediment?

Can you explain what is meant by this sentence?

Sure, but why have you striked out part of my sentence? It takes it out of context again.

I was asking if smoking could act as some sort of obstacle or impediment to how 5G travels through the air, due to the smoke and toxins that are released into the air in which in travels.

Nowhere have I tried to imply that smoking protects us from 5G.

Alpha

Back to top Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 3 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by Schpankme on Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:14 am

Alpha wrote:
I was asking if smoking could act as some sort of obstacle or impediment to how 5G travels through the air

Smoking pollutes the air and the lungs, but what we want to know is: When Chinese people smoke do they lose 5G signal on their mobile device? Idea
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha on Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:26 am

Schpankme wrote:
Alpha wrote:
I was asking if smoking could act as some sort of obstacle or impediment to how 5G travels through the air

Smoking pollutes the air and the lungs, but what we want to know is:  When Chinese people smoke do they lose 5G signal on their mobile device?  Idea

Yep, like I originally stated, I was questioning if there is some connection between banning smoking and 5G. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it) 5G is not yet installed in my country, so I am unable to do any experiments in regards to the 2. Others on this site might have 5G running in their cities and be able to conduct such experiments. 5G will be used for much more than just a signal to mobile devices, these smart cities will utilize it to basically operate everything.

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:36 am

Alpha wrote:
When Chinese people smoke do they lose 5G signal on their mobile device?

connection between banning smoking and 5G

5G or 600-700 MHz signals penetrate buildings and walls easily and cover larger geographic areas with less infrastructure (relative to frequencies in higher bands); this is why the repack of the old TV signals into 5G.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha on Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:53 am

Schpankme wrote:
Alpha wrote:
When Chinese people smoke do they lose 5G signal on their mobile device?

connection between banning smoking and 5G

5G or 600-700 MHz signals penetrate buildings and walls easily and cover larger geographic areas with less infrastructure (relative to frequencies in higher bands); this is why the repack of the old TV signals into 5G.

They have had to install many small cell site antennas at closer distances within these cities with more infrastructure. These were not necessary for the old TV signals, hence my original question regarding the medium through which your wave needs to go through.

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:04 am

Alpha wrote:
They have had to install many small cell site antennas at closer distances within these cities with more infrastructure

These additional cell sites provide for more "Accurate Location Detection" this helps pinpoint the mobile devices with higher accuracy.

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 3 Wifiro10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha on Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:19 am

Schpankme wrote:
Alpha wrote:
They have had to install many small cell site antennas at closer distances within these cities with more infrastructure

These additional cell sites can provide for more "Accurate Location Detection" to help pinpoint the mobile devices; the more sites the higher the accuracy.

Agreed, the transmission can also be compromised by such things as absorption by oxygen (in the air) and depends on the medium through which your wave needs to go through. This is what lead to my original question. Nothing to do with protecting us, just wondering if the smoke/ toxins could affect the medium and cause some sort of obstacle for 5G to travel and cause issues for their plans for these smart cities.

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital on Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:48 pm

MMDC wrote:there could be numerous reasons/theories why they are "banning" smoking around the world.

1. to give the illusion a single fuck is given about you, the people;
2. given that stress is the main cause of DIS-EASE, anything that might reduce your stress can actually be beneficial (to a certain degree);
3. to further the fear propaganda that people are dying from their cigarettes (instead of their placebo, fear of dying is related to not being able to breath hence long cancer - reference to Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer) you'd need to make it believable;
4. to eventually raise the price with even more "taxes" (tax = government robbing their civilians blind) even further;
5. ...   

I think these are great plausible reasons why they would ban smoking. Reason #5 could be that when something is forbidden it is more tempting to try it out, especially for the more influence-able part of the population, like teenagers or people in distress. In the end this 'banning' is similar to the war on drugs; make something forbidden or harder to get, so you can create an industry around it.

Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by vincey84 on Tue Feb 11, 2020 1:03 am

I couldnt find any real articles or tests or results that conclusively say that these milliliter waves cause harm or could even be used as a weapon. The penetration of this wave into the human body is supposed to be half a centimeter. I am reading and seeing some people in my direct environment get influenced by the fear mongering around 5g which is to be precise, it supposedly being used as a weapon, it supposedly being able to project voices in head, it supposedly being able to cause mental illness or illness symptoms. The technology of specifically the millimeter wave is to create a beam and install several amplifiers in areas where they are needed to create more beams. I can imagine that electromagnetic radiation from 5g can have some biological effects but again the actual results of harmful effects such as cancer and so on lacks actually show-able results/proof.

vincey84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum