IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

+33
Ifersgold
tycho_brahe
Tree
its_Goyim
Zzzap
Forgotmylogin
anon1
TimCoady30
Teslarulez
Truth Center
notdownunder
Foreverlearning
BSAlert
nowhereelsetogo
Russian Blue Cat
Lightning_Peasant
markwilson
Just Vital
AlmightySavoisien88
Alpha
MMDC
RedorBlue
Real World
Admin
siriusrising777
observer
Realearth
jewry/trannywood
Ireckonso
csp
Schpankme
George Tirebiter
Thinkforyourself
37 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 6 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:30 am

susie wrote:
BSAlert wrote:What experiment can I do to prove 5g is harmful to me?

Is being controlled in a matrix of 5g where you cant fart without the jews knowing what it smelled like harmful to you?  That is your future reality.  

I have shown similar technology was used during MKUltra as mind control.  I have shown ppl with cell phones against their body develope tumors in those areas.  I have posted a ton of medical folks saying it is damaging.  I have posted professional opinions of energy folks saying it is not good.

If 2.4 devices cause cancerous tumors to develope what would logic tell you about a signal that exceeds that by a massive amount?  Would you willingly sit inside a microwave oven when it is tirned on?  Considering the amount of metals you have been subjected to?

Put a fork inside the microwave and turn it on.
There is your experiment criteria.

it has not been shown that cellphones cause tumors, also not that other non ionizing emf devices do. Microwaves is something completely different what are you talking about.

Back to top Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 6 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by BSAlert Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:40 am

What you have shown, Susie, is second hand knowledge. What I asked for was an experiment I could perform that would prove to me 5G is harmful. In other words, I want first hand knowledge of 5G. That has not been shown is this thread so far. Putting a fork in a microwave would not be an experiment that proves 5G is harmful.
BSAlert
BSAlert

Russian Blue Cat and realtylerparker like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:29 pm

obviously there is no point in continuing this thread for me at all. most folks are so fn addicted to their electronics they will defend them to the death which I am sure will eventually catch up.

I was making the point that when they use this technology to change human dna and to control minions, it is indeed harmful to your health. Harmful to mine anyway. What you all choose to believe in is your own burden.

I know what being electro-sensitive is all about as do many I have met. That is MY personal confirmation the shit is no good. Then upon research I find more crap about it than I ever wanted to know.

keep breathin the nasty air and usin that tracking device. im sure its all good for you.
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by BSAlert Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:39 pm

I can only speak for myself. Susie, I have read and watched everything you have posted here. You have provided a tremendous amount of info on this subject and I thank you for that. I do not doubt the negative experience you are having with EMF. That is your personal first hand knowledge/experience with it and tho it is a negative one, you have first hand conformation of the harmful effects on you own body. I have never experienced this before so I can't relate to your first hand experience. I simply cannot repeatedly demonstrate your experience myself because it is too specific to you. In order for me to achieve the same level of conformation that you have, I would need to have a similar experience or experiment. So you see Susie, it is not that I doubt you or your experience, I desire to have the same first hand knowledge as you.

Peace, love, and understanding IS the answer. Never stop sharing the truth even if nobody believes you.

P.S. I haven't had a cell phone in almost 2 years. I recently had to get one for work....it collects dust.
BSAlert
BSAlert

Russian Blue Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:54 am

i searched for 'energy weapons' and it brought me to this thread.
Israel firing experimental weapons at Gaza’s civilians, say doctors

Doctors Spooked by Israel's Mystery Weapon

Gaza doctors say patients suffering mystery injuries after Israeli attacks
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by notdownunder Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:27 am

susie wrote:
I was making the point that when they use this technology to change human dna and to control minions, it is indeed harmful to your health.  Harmful to mine anyway.  What you all choose to believe in is your own burden.

Anyone can test for themselves that cell phones for one, do emit powerful emissions/radiation.
We are electromagnetic beings & being bombarded at close range for prolonged periods, of course that can cause damage to cells & DNA, due to the distortions in the electromagnetic fields.

Place an AM/MW radio nearby the device, tune it to a blank space with no station, say around 520 khz is a good frequency range. Plz ensure that it's a decent receiver with good reception. I generally prefer an analogue good vintage receiver, than the digital ones, as they generate far less internal noise.

I notice when sending out SMS's for example. the device generates quite powerful emissions on the radio, almost like pulses.

Anyone can verify these emissions themselves, via such basic testing.
notdownunder
notdownunder

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:08 pm

BSAlert wrote:What you have shown, Susie, is second hand knowledge. What I asked for was an experiment I could perform that would prove to me 5G is harmful. In other words, I want first hand knowledge of 5G. That has not been shown is this thread so far. Putting a fork in a microwave would not be an experiment that proves 5G is harmful.
have you tried an rf meter to test??  these folks are doing it.  I have personally witnessed rf meter readings from my friend's cell while sitting and when ringing.  thats why i keep my phone on airplane mode. only using when close enough to wifi.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:41 pm

susie wrote:
BSAlert wrote:What you have shown, Susie, is second hand knowledge. What I asked for was an experiment I could perform that would prove to me 5G is harmful. In other words, I want first hand knowledge of 5G. That has not been shown is this thread so far. Putting a fork in a microwave would not be an experiment that proves 5G is harmful.
have you tried an rf meter to test??  these folks are doing it.  I have personally witnessed rf meter readings from my friend's cell while sitting and when ringing.  thats why i keep my phone on airplane mode.  only using when close enough to wifi.

I've got one. The most interesting feature is the audio where you can hear the smog. It's everywhere.

But WiFi is fucking horrible, it sounds like a machine gun. Little pellets of radiation.

I'm always using it in other peoples houses for them but it's not the most expensive.

Is BSalert employed to waste your time do you think?
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:09 pm

this youtube movie. Its a show nothing else.

Back to top Go down

Post by BSAlert Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:48 pm

nowhereelsetogo wrote:
susie wrote:
have you tried an rf meter to test??  these folks are doing it.  I have personally witnessed rf meter readings from my friend's cell while sitting and when ringing.  thats why i keep my phone on airplane mode.  only using when close enough to wifi.

I've got one. The most interesting feature is the audio where you can hear the smog. It's everywhere.

But WiFi is fucking horrible, it sounds like a machine gun. Little pellets of radiation.

I'm always using it in other peoples houses for them but it's not the most expensive.

I like the idea of the RF meter. It has been recommended to me before. Perhaps when I can afford it, I will purchase a quality one.
I'm sorry you feel that way nowhereelsetogo. My intention will never be to waste someone's time here. I will spend my time learning and contributing where I can.
Thank you for your inputs on this subject.
BSAlert
BSAlert

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:26 pm

BSAlert wrote:
nowhereelsetogo wrote:
susie wrote:

I like the idea of the RF meter. It has been recommended to me before. Perhaps when I can afford it, I will purchase a quality one.
I'm sorry you feel that way nowhereelsetogo. My intention will never be to waste someone's time here. I will spend my time learning and contributing where I can.
Thank you for your inputs on this subject.

No offence intended. Forums everywhere have become more active accompanied by the minions of the sentient world simulation which is probably properly alive now and living everywhere via the quantum......

Shit I'm starting to scare myself! Enough.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:55 pm

links to all this information is in the description.
Hong Kong citizens tearing down towers footage

My WA native friend relayed to me her niece the RN said the day they implemented this high speed in her city the entire family got sick with different symptoms but all ill.  They turned it all off in their home.

Last edited by susie on Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:16 pm

Birds falling dead in the UK.  Wanna verify this anyone?  
It looks to me pretty legit.
Seems to me they been testing this shit in various areas leading up to this.

Nothing to see here, move along....
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:46 pm

Death Towers being taken down but not fast enough!

Every day we sit is a day wasted.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:00 pm

Charles Malki, Biologist & Plant Expert for http://ivorganics.com/ has an educated discussion with Judy Frankel of https://www.judyshomegrown.com/ on the several studies on 5G (5th Generation) Cellphone Towers, and the approximately 10x more powerful (than the 4G Cell Tower) electromagnetic fields (EMF), and its effects on bees, birds, plants & people.

Dr. Martin Pall To The NIH: "The 5G Rollout Is Absolutely Insane.

Dr. Sharon Goldberg Testifies at Michigan's 5G Small Cell Tower Legislation Hearing October 4, 2018

5G and Health: Vermont Deserves Better - Iishana Artra, PhD

Environmental Health Trust
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:54 am

Resonance: Beings of Frequency (FULL DOCUMENTARY)

The 5G system is a WiGig wireless network that operates in the 60GHz spectrum with a download speeds of up to 10 Gbps compared to the 4G download speed of 10 Mbps.

However, the frequency of 60 GHz is the frequency at which oxygen molecules oscillate. At 60 GHz, 98% of the transmitted 5G energy will be absorbed by atmospheric oxygen which then alters the orbital properties of the electrons of the oxygen molecules. '"60GHz is the frequency of oxygen molecule absorption.

Oxygen molecules have electrons that they share with each other, oxygen is a diatomic molecule. What we breathe are two oxygen molecules bonded together with the electrons that they share.”

When the oxygen molecule is hit with 60GHz 5G waves, these waves affect the orbital resonance properties of those shared electrons. It is those shared electrons that bind to the hemoglobin in our blood.' When the oxygen is disrupted, it will no longer bind to the hemoglobin and myoglobin (oxygen carrying molecules) and therefore will not be able to carry oxygen to the cell's powerhouse 'mitochondria'.

Without oxygen, the liver becomes congested and the body, and brain, begins to break down due to slow suffocation.

Because the brain is the body organ most sensitive to the lack of oxygen, not getting enough oxygen to the brain will result in brain hypoxia. Brain hypoxia symptoms range from mild to severe. Mild symptoms include: cognitive disturbances temporary memory loss reduced ability to move your body difficulty paying attention difficulty making sound decisions Severe symptoms include:

fainting seizure coma brain death Note:

What do 5G and masks have in common, they both lead to oxygen deprivation!

The masks play another role in restricting your breathing ability.
You can't pull normal amount of air to fill your entire lungs.
So you end up getting less oxygen because you're getting less air.

Note: The spectrum for 4G starts from 700 MHz to 5 GHz frequency bands. "Compared to the frequencies below 5 GHz previously used by mobile devices, millimeter wave technology allows transmission on frequencies between 30 GHz and 300 GHz.

These frequencies are called millimeter waves because they have wavelengths between 1 mm and 10 mm, while the wavelengths of the radio waves currently used by smartphones are mostly several dozen centimeters.

" Note:

Health Effects of cumulative low intensity Radio Frequency radiation exposure include:
DNA mutations
Mitochondrial damage Tumors,
cancer (children’s skulls receive more radiation)

Heart palpitations
Memory and cognitive problems
Sperm changes and infertility
Headaches,
migraines,
ringing of ears
ADHD
Anxiety
Depression
Heart Disease
Type-2 Diabetes
Radiofrequency/microwave (RF/MW) radiation affect the Schumann Resonance signals which are the mechanism through which melatonin production is activated.

Note:
The frequencies also affect the bodies ability to produce Vitamin D (Vitamin D deficiency causes cold and flu due to the weakening of the immune system.

This is the reason why people are prone to cold and flu in the winter season).

Note:
The electromagnetic radiation in the microwave frequency range 'are absorbed by water, fats, sugars, and certain other molecules, whose consequent vibrations produce *heat*.'

Similar to microwave ovens which generate radiation at a frequency of about 2.45GHz (the microwave energy is converted to thermal energy by causing water molecules to flip back and forth some 2.45 billion times a second...

The 60 GHz used by the 5G system causes water molecules to flip back and forth 60 billion times a second!!!)

Note:
Main symptoms of Coronavirus: Shortness of breath, Coughing, Fever.

They have also shown how people suddenly fall down with seizures which are the same symptoms caused by severe brain hypoxia.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:44 pm

Corona Virus Fakery And The Link To 5G Testing

Very thorough concerning everything leading up to the plandemic.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:09 pm

Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development
Rockefeller Foundation
P 18-25 Lockstep Scenario
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:46 pm

susie wrote:Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development
Rockefeller Foundation
P 18-25 Lockstep Scenario

That is a truly horrible document. Notice how there's a 'role for philanthropists' in each of their crazy-techno-world scenarios.

I'd prefer No.5 - Get rid of damaging electricity (clean it, contain it or generate through more natural methods?), fuck the internet off back to hell where it came from and get rid of government, NGO's and those philanthropists. Then we can start organising ourselves on a more reasonable basis in co-operation with nature and not continually raping it.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:16 pm

Project Pandora, Microwave Weapons - "We May Transform, Direct, Roboticize Man."

susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:10 pm

5G + Blue Beam = Mind Control Deception - A Documentary!

ANY DEVICE THAT ALTERS MENTAL CAPACITY IS A WEAPON AGAINST MAN.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth Center Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:28 am

Truth Center
Truth Center

http://www.truthcenterresearch.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:14 am

susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:03 am

Electromagnetic Defense Task Force 2.0 2019 Report
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:23 pm

susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum