IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 9 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by Forgotmylogin on Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:28 pm

Sure but what can be proven to be harmful?
Studies in humans are manipulated all the time. Do you also believe vaccine damage is fake as the rigged studies claim? There are studies extolling the benefits of milk, eggs etc yet not many here would buy that. Look I see your point on proof but who would spend them money to study potential harm.from 5G? Look how many.other things with.big money behind them suspected to harmful, were kept hidden from people for decades. E.g cigarettes, fluoride, asbestos, BPA, thalidomide etc. The elites are all for 5G, another alarm bell. I've personally known people that get severe migraines when in close proximity to cell towers. What about cellphones lowering.sperm count or increasing incidence of brain tumours? Made up too? I think not.

Forgotmylogin

Posts : 15
Points : 104
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2020-09-06

Back to top Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 9 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:59 pm

Forgotmylogin wrote:What about cellphones lowering.sperm count or increasing incidence of brain tumours? Made up too? I think not

There you go again, show a study that shows this.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 9 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by Just Vital on Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:34 pm

vincey84 wrote:The 5g look like fools with or without the burning of towers that is my point.

I agree that 5G is foolish as it is - and it ridicules the actual conspiracies and truths in this world. But now with the pretend burning of towers they can make 5G believers 'a danger for society' because they destroy vital communication systems or something like that. The majority actual believe people attack these towers with a can of gasoline, which is insane when you think about it, including those who believe it is harmful.

Next thing you know you will be labeled a conspiracy-terrorist if you go against anything they push in the media - including subjects like flat earth - because the controlled opposition combines these subjects as truths. In the end it just seems another psychological tactic to silence critical thinkers.

"So you think the world is flat? Then you also must believe that 5G is harmful, which makes you a terrorist"


Last edited by Just Vital on Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:45 pm; edited 6 times in total
Just Vital
Just Vital

Posts : 116
Points : 1512
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2017-04-06
Age : 31
Location : Netherlands

http://www.justvital.nl

Russian Blue Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 9 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by Just Vital on Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:42 pm

Forgotmylogin wrote: I've personally known people that get severe migraines when in close proximity to cell towers.

I personally know people as well that get migraines when they are close to towers, but only when they KNOW there are towers nearby. When people beLIEve they are surrounded by invisible harmful radiation, they actually can think themself sick and a migraine is just a symptom of that. Our emotions and what we put in our bodies are the things we should pay attention to, not this BS.
Just Vital
Just Vital

Posts : 116
Points : 1512
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2017-04-06
Age : 31
Location : Netherlands

http://www.justvital.nl

Russian Blue Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 9 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by Zzzap on Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:10 pm

https://humansarefree.com/2020/02/dutch-state-secretary-admits-5g-will-be-used-for-crowd-control.html

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 9 9b888610

Zzzap

Posts : 12
Points : 849
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2018-08-19

Back to top Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 9 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:23 pm

Yeah Just Vital, the starting a fire with gasoline at some metal tower does sound absurd, it is just that i haven't really looked much into the staging of events. Apparently there are a lot of things that could be staged when you look back right? I do think feelings and emotions are way underestimated when it comes to steering our bodies even of getting diseases.

Videos of these 5g tower fires have been censored, typical. It is just weird like this tower burning like its made of gunpowder.

Anyways to all, I am not saying when i ask for evidence or reports or research that I am necessarily against the theory. But that is what it is, a theory. It is good sometimes to throw up some theories, but it is also good to come back from that because it can be restricting your view quite a lot. So not start making theory upon theory without ever going back to the basis.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 9 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:32 pm

Zzzap wrote:https://humansarefree.com/2020/02/dutch-state-secretary-admits-5g-will-be-used-for-crowd-control.html

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 9 9b888610

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzG4oEutPbA&ab_channel=USFORCESTV

here a youtube from 2012.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 9 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by Forgotmylogin on Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:52 pm

vincey84 wrote:
Forgotmylogin wrote:What about cellphones lowering.sperm count or increasing incidence of brain tumours? Made up too? I think not
https://www.spandidos-publications.com/10.3892/ijo.2015.2908
There you go again, show a study that shows this.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3341445/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK208983/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6240172/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3278351/

Forgotmylogin

Posts : 15
Points : 104
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2020-09-06

Back to top Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 9 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:32 am

Forgotmylogin wrote:
vincey84 wrote:
Forgotmylogin wrote:What about cellphones lowering.sperm count or increasing incidence of brain tumours? Made up too? I think not
https://www.spandidos-publications.com/10.3892/ijo.2015.2908
There you go again, show a study that shows this.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3341445/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK208983/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6240172/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3278351/

You know, i have read through these. Many of these articles say that more research is needed, then it is about certain exposures. And that's the honest answer really that we don't know much about the influences of many technologies. But yeah more research IS needed, especially with the increasing amount of EMF. But yeah the real important question that has been raised is has the brain tumors increased since the use of cellphones?( i mean that should be very significant then) And the answer is that there is no real trend in brain tumors. This does not proof that EMF have no effect or anything or that cell phones couldn't still cause some tumors or anything but it does go against the general hypothesis that cell phones increase the risk of braintumors. So yeah this means it is either limited to a specific group that is just showered with emf or there are other factors that cause it.

In any cause you can not just take it as a fact, when researchers haven't conclusively proven it. Unless you think that is what these studies mean.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 9 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by Forgotmylogin on Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:34 am

vincey84 wrote:
Forgotmylogin wrote:
vincey84 wrote:
Forgotmylogin wrote:What about cellphones lowering.sperm count or increasing incidence of brain tumours? Made up too? I think not
https://www.spandidos-publications.com/10.3892/ijo.2015.2908
There you go again, show a study that shows this.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3341445/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK208983/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6240172/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3278351/

You know, i have read through these. Many of these articles say that more research is needed, then it is about certain exposures. And that's the honest answer really that we don't know much about the influences of many technologies. But yeah more research IS needed, especially with the increasing amount of EMF. But yeah the real important question that has been raised is has the brain tumors increased since the use of cellphones?( i mean that should be very significant then) And the answer is that there is no real trend in brain tumors. This does not proof that EMF have no effect or anything or that cell phones couldn't still cause some tumors or anything but it does go against the general hypothesis that cell phones increase the risk of braintumors. So yeah this means it is either limited to a specific group that is just showered with emf or there are other factors that cause it.

In any cause you can not just take it as a fact, when researchers haven't conclusively proven it. Unless you think that is what these studies mean.

I don't disagree with anything you've said in this post. And by the way I do think these attacks on 5G towers are fake controlled opposition and also that it's nonsense to say 5G causes covid etc, but I still feel if the elites are pushing it in a big way, and they are, there most likely is some very nefarious reasons.

Forgotmylogin

Posts : 15
Points : 104
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2020-09-06

Back to top Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 9 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:04 am

Forgotmylogin wrote:
vincey84 wrote:
Forgotmylogin wrote:
vincey84 wrote:
Forgotmylogin wrote:What about cellphones lowering.sperm count or increasing incidence of brain tumours? Made up too? I think not
https://www.spandidos-publications.com/10.3892/ijo.2015.2908
There you go again, show a study that shows this.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3341445/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK208983/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6240172/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3278351/

You know, i have read through these. Many of these articles say that more research is needed, then it is about certain exposures. And that's the honest answer really that we don't know much about the influences of many technologies. But yeah more research IS needed, especially with the increasing amount of EMF. But yeah the real important question that has been raised is has the brain tumors increased since the use of cellphones?( i mean that should be very significant then) And the answer is that there is no real trend in brain tumors. This does not proof that EMF have no effect or anything or that cell phones couldn't still cause some tumors or anything but it does go against the general hypothesis that cell phones increase the risk of braintumors. So yeah this means it is either limited to a specific group that is just showered with emf or there are other factors that cause it.

In any cause you can not just take it as a fact, when researchers haven't conclusively proven it. Unless you think that is what these studies mean.

I don't disagree with anything you've said in this post. And by the way I do think these attacks on 5G towers are fake controlled opposition and also that it's nonsense to say 5G causes covid etc, but I still feel if the elites are pushing it in a big way, and they are, there most likely is some very nefarious reasons.

we can agree there. I have learned a little. but yeah looking at the bigger picture you know whats going on right? Everybody in cities being taxed to death being stamped as co2 hazards while they set off most of the earth as protected parks. That is in plans from 50 years back or so. 5g yeah sure it plays a role, probably more to do with monitoring than anything else. I mean high quality cams means you can uncover crazy details and follow everything much better. But im not done with this subject, i will keep a close eye on 5g developments.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 9 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by anon1 on Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:38 am

vincey84 wrote:
anon1 wrote:
vincey84 wrote:
anon1 wrote:LOGGED IN:
GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 9 Firefo11

NOT LOGGED IN:
GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 9 Firefo10

What's going on here? Is this on purpose? Why one has to log in to be able to reach the link? This is bad for non-members that lurk here.

it is a technical thing with the forum only displaying "wrapped" links to logged in users. It could have al kinds of reasons(think of external referrals and linking by unwanted parties), but why is this important?

Like I said, this is preventing some of the information being shared here to reach non-members. A lot of people just like to lurk and will never create an account, so they'll never be able to reach those links. And even if you create an account you'd have to wait to be approved. Besides all that, I keep archiving all the topics here in https://archive.is/ and https://archive.org/ (which is a good practice that not enough people here seem to be doing) and all those links don't get archived and will be lost in case IFERS gets pulled down again.

You just joined. Many people on the forum have stored things not only Eric. That is how the forum got revived several times. It is just pure nonsense.

First, why so rude? I'm not trying to stir any drama.

Second, I said it myself that I didn't have much to contribute to this forum, so I ended up creating an account just a few months ago, even though I've been lurking here since 2017. That's exactly my point, some other lurkers may be unable to access those links. I wasn't trying to say bad things about this forum or its members, I was just trying to point out something that I noticed and I was trying to help. I thought it was an easy fix or I was misunderstanding something.

Third, what I said about archiving was just to encourage more people to archive each and every topic they ever post or read here, eventually we will have all the content of this website available in those famous archives, https://archive.is and https://archive.org. Most of the time when I click in my browser extension to archive some URL here I can't find any other previous archiving (those websites tell you how many times the page has been archived before), so it means that usually I'm the first one to archive most of the pages in this forum on those websites. That's the only reason I said what I said, to encourage more people to do the same, it's common practice in some other conspiracy circles I'm used to. I'm aware you already have a system to deal with this and have already saved this forum before by re-uploaded all its content, I'm glad people here are very diligent and serious in what they do. I just thought that throwing out the idea of more people archiving in those websites would be a good thing, since they are very popular and a lot of people like me still use them to access whole websites that are now gone (you can jump from link to link without ever getting out of Archive.is or Archive.org if the pages have already been archived).

anon1

Posts : 11
Points : 195
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2020-06-02

Back to top Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 9 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:14 am

anon1 wrote:
vincey84 wrote:
anon1 wrote:
vincey84 wrote:
anon1 wrote:LOGGED IN:
GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 9 Firefo11

NOT LOGGED IN:
GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 9 Firefo10

What's going on here? Is this on purpose? Why one has to log in to be able to reach the link? This is bad for non-members that lurk here.

it is a technical thing with the forum only displaying "wrapped" links to logged in users. It could have al kinds of reasons(think of external referrals and linking by unwanted parties), but why is this important?

Like I said, this is preventing some of the information being shared here to reach non-members. A lot of people just like to lurk and will never create an account, so they'll never be able to reach those links. And even if you create an account you'd have to wait to be approved. Besides all that, I keep archiving all the topics here in https://archive.is/ and https://archive.org/ (which is a good practice that not enough people here seem to be doing) and all those links don't get archived and will be lost in case IFERS gets pulled down again.

You just joined. Many people on the forum have stored things not only Eric. That is how the forum got revived several times. It is just pure nonsense.

First, why so rude? I'm not trying to stir any drama.

Second, I said it myself that I didn't have much to contribute to this forum, so I ended up creating an account just a few months ago, even though I've been lurking here since 2017. That's exactly my point, some other lurkers may be unable to access those links. I wasn't trying to say bad things about this forum or its members, I was just trying to point out something that I noticed and I was trying to help. I thought it was an easy fix or I was misunderstanding something.

Third, what I said about archiving was just to encourage more people to archive each and every topic they ever post or read here, eventually we will have all the content of this website available in those famous archives, https://archive.is and https://archive.org. Most of the time when I click in my browser extension to archive some URL here I can't find any other previous archiving (those websites tell you how many times the page has been archived before), so it means that usually I'm the first one to archive most of the pages in this forum on those websites. That's the only reason I said what I said, to encourage more people to do the same, it's common practice in some other conspiracy circles I'm used to. I'm aware you already have a system to deal with this and have already saved this forum before by re-uploaded all its content, I'm glad people here are very diligent and serious in what they do. I just thought that throwing out the idea of more people archiving in those websites would be a good thing, since they are very popular and a lot of people like me still use them to access whole websites that are now gone (you can jump from link to link without ever getting out of Archive.is or Archive.org if the pages have already been archived).

If this archive thing works, great. Maybe its a good idea to download the stuff onto some physical drive too for safekeeping. But the reason of it takes too long to be approved to the forum is rather lame isn't it...for a forum that has so many topics and stuff to read, it is the least thing you can do. What i personally wouldn't want is to have stuff posted on conspiracy forums and being completely taken out of context. You know why can't people that are interested not come here and discuss it here?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 9 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by Forgotmylogin on Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:24 am

vincey84 wrote:
Forgotmylogin wrote:
vincey84 wrote:
Forgotmylogin wrote:
vincey84 wrote:
Forgotmylogin wrote:What about cellphones lowering.sperm count or increasing incidence of brain tumours? Made up too? I think not
https://www.spandidos-publications.com/10.3892/ijo.2015.2908
There you go again, show a study that shows this.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3341445/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK208983/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6240172/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3278351/

You know, i have read through these. Many of these articles say that more research is needed, then it is about certain exposures. And that's the honest answer really that we don't know much about the influences of many technologies. But yeah more research IS needed, especially with the increasing amount of EMF. But yeah the real important question that has been raised is has the brain tumors increased since the use of cellphones?( i mean that should be very significant then) And the answer is that there is no real trend in brain tumors. This does not proof that EMF have no effect or anything or that cell phones couldn't still cause some tumors or anything but it does go against the general hypothesis that cell phones increase the risk of braintumors. So yeah this means it is either limited to a specific group that is just showered with emf or there are other factors that cause it.

In any cause you can not just take it as a fact, when researchers haven't conclusively proven it. Unless you think that is what these studies mean.

I don't disagree with anything you've said in this post. And by the way I do think these attacks on 5G towers are fake controlled opposition and also that it's nonsense to say 5G causes covid etc, but I still feel if the elites are pushing it in a big way, and they are, there most likely is some very nefarious reasons.

we can agree there. I have learned a little. but yeah looking at the bigger picture you know whats going on right? Everybody in cities being taxed to death being stamped as co2 hazards while they set off most of the earth as protected parks. That is in plans from 50 years back or so. 5g yeah sure it plays a role, probably more to do with monitoring than anything else. I mean high quality cams means you can uncover crazy details and follow everything much better. But im not done with this subject, i will keep a close eye on 5g developments.

Absolutely. I've also heard and it's very possible that 5G allows the internet of things to interact with the nanochips that will be implanted in people. Another thing which ties covid33 into this is that individuals are difficult to target in groups so the social distancing serves an additional purpose of making that easier. We are living at a time when humanity is as close as ever to being fully controlled by the JWO. But I retain hope of a mass awakening and revolution. What do you make of www.deagel.com and population forecasts?

Forgotmylogin

Posts : 15
Points : 104
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2020-09-06

Back to top Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 9 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by Realearth on Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:42 pm

Studies showing EMW cause illness



Don't agree with some of the misguided nutrition discussion but Tom Cowan deplores big Pharma controlled medicine research, its money hunger scientists and doctors.
Realearth
Realearth

Posts : 286
Points : 1903
Reputation : 217
Join date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 9 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum