IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

+33
Ifersgold
tycho_brahe
Tree
its_Goyim
Zzzap
Forgotmylogin
anon1
TimCoady30
Teslarulez
Truth Center
notdownunder
Foreverlearning
BSAlert
nowhereelsetogo
Russian Blue Cat
Lightning_Peasant
markwilson
Just Vital
AlmightySavoisien88
Alpha
MMDC
RedorBlue
Real World
Admin
siriusrising777
observer
Realearth
jewry/trannywood
Ireckonso
csp
Schpankme
George Tirebiter
Thinkforyourself
37 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 10 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by Lightning_Peasant Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:04 am

Russian Blue Cat wrote:
Lightning_Peasant wrote:Hi Russian Blue Cat,

It seems you are extremely skeptical of 5G or a shill for them. I don't believe you are a shill and hope you are not. Just like you have stated to many others you are a stranger so do not expect me to trust that you are not a shill but based on your previous posts I believe you are not.

Asking for experimental proof that 5g is harmful for almost 2 years means I'm a shill?
Do you react this way when people ask for an experiment proving flat earth, you immediately call them a skeptic or a shill
Lightning_Peasant wrote:There are military weapons that use similar technology that have shown to have negative effects on people

Because the military can be trusted, why do you expect me to trust strangers that are known liars rather than my own experience?

Lightning_Peasant wrote:There are also other experiments out there that show frequency having effect on people's behavior and health. From your comments it seems you do not believe these experiments because you are unable to perform them yourself.

Cites strangers "experiments" doesn't provide any link to so called experiments and expects me to beLIEve them, but i'm the shill

Lightning_Peasant wrote:Unlike satellites these towers are easily visible and are receiving a constant power supply. They received a huge push for install during COVID19 which received a great deal of funding from the government. Is the reason they pushed this just to waste money? I do not think so as wasting tax payer money is one thing but wasting that much material doesn't make sense.

So the only reason they would put up these towers is to "waste money" not give better internet to people?

Lightning_Peasant wrote:I play a lot of disc golf and my fiancé and I decided to take a walk near a course we play at. As we were walking I started to notice a tickling in my throat. I was like man this is weird as I had been feeling great that day. We continue walking and now I begin to cough on occasion and my eyes begin to water. We walk a little further and I notice a 5G tower

Couldn't it be some sort of allergy that caused you to get a tickling in your throat, which caused coughing which can cause your eyes to water, and how did you know it was a 5g tower, I need to be able to identify them for my own experiments.

Lightning_Peasant wrote:I say f it and want to walk closer to see if this is really what is causing it. I walk closer and my symptoms get worse and worse. We then head back to my car and after we got some distance from the tower the symptoms started to go away.

symptoms get worse meaning the symptoms you mentioned previously, or new ones? Couldn't it have been you were playing disc golf/walking and pollen in the air in that area caused you to have those symptoms then as you left that area it cleared up? Is this your only experiment or have you done others near 5g towers?

Lightning_Peasant wrote:You can continue to hate on others who are providing evidence that it is harmful but you just plugging your ears and screaming no doesn't make you right.

How is asking for experimental proof that 5g is harmful hateful? Who are these unnamed people "providing evidence that it is harmful" and what experiments have they provided that everyone can do.

Lightning_Peasant wrote:but you just plugging your ears and screaming no doesn't make you right. as much as you want to play the you can't prove it game

Why are you so hostile and abrasive because someone is asking for experimental proof? Do you react this way when talking about flat earth with people as well?

Hostile? Not really. You are the one who has posted the same reply over and over and and over... saying the same thing over and over and over again. You seem rather hostile at other members for posting things you don't agree with while you have made your opinion abundantly clear on the forum. This is a research forum and you are not providing any research. All you are saying is this information shouldn't be trusted and you want to make it clear to everyone that you don't trust it. Okay that's great you can have your opinion but we don't need to hear it 50+ times. You are not providing anything new to the forum. This is a research forum so if you have any research and experiments we can do to prove the frequencies that come off 5G technology are not harmful to plant and animal life I would love to see it. People are providing you with information and all you are providing is saying no in different ways. Do you see the difference?

I knew as soon as I posted about my reaction that you would bring up some poppy cock allergy allegation. You are telling me not to trust my lived experience which you preach that is a guiding principal for yourself? That's extremely hypocritical. Do you not think I have not walked in this area before? Did new plants that never have been there all of a sudden spring up? I haven't had any allergies since I switched to a vegan diet as well as I stated that I tried it again at different places.

I do not act this way when speaking with others about the flat earth. I am speaking this way because it is directed at you and I find it rather annoying how you just want to poo poo others while offering nothing of value. I don't know how many times I can read the same person repeat themselves and demand proof of others while you have given none other than your opinion and that they are liars who shouldn't be trusted. You are acting like you are this nice swell guy on ifers while you have been an asshole to multiple people who have brought up chemtrails, 5G, nanotechnology, etc. I asked you to conduct an experiments and then *crickets* about it. Sooo what do you think about it?

Last edited by Lightning_Peasant on Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Back to top Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 10 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by Russian Blue Cat Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:20 am

"Hostile? Not really."
"It seems you are extremely skeptical of 5G or a shill for them. I don't believe you are a shill and hope you are not. Just like you have stated to many others you are a stranger so do not expect me to trust that you are not a shill but based on your previous posts I believe you are not."
"You can continue to hate on others who are providing evidence that it is harmful but you just plugging your ears and screaming no doesn't make you right."
"as much as you want to play the you can't prove it game"
How is that not hostile

"You are the one who has posted the same reply over and over and and over... saying the same thing over and over and over again."
Susie posting 59 times about 5g being harmful but providing no experiments proving it and you don't have a problem with her posting again and again and again because she shares the same unfounded beLIEf as you, but the person asking for real experimental proof has to be in your own words "extremely skeptical of 5G or a shill for them" but by all means tell me when I can and can't post and tell me what is aloud to be said...

"You seem rather hostile at other members for posting things you don't agree with"
Are you talking to me or about yourself?

"while you have made your opinion abundantly clear on the forum"
Is asking for an experiment proving 5g is harmful an opinion?

"Okay that's great you can have your opinion but we don't need to hear it 50+ times"
Weird how susie posting 50+ times is okay, oh right, she shares the same beLIEf as you so it's alright, funny how that works.

"This is a research forum so if you have any research and experiments we can do to prove the frequencies that come off 5G technology are not harmful to plant and animal life I would love to see it."

beLIEves 5g technology is harmful to plant and animal life, puts the burden of proof on me to prove that 5g isn't harmful when he hasn't proven it is harmful.

"I don't know how many times I can read the same person repeat themselves and demand proof of others while you have given none other than your opinion"

the burden of proof is on you to prove your claims not me to prove your claims are false when you haven't proven them to be true.

This hostility you have is obviously cognitive dissonance so I don't hold it against you
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

maril likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning_Peasant Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:48 pm

Russian Blue Cat wrote:"Hostile? Not really."
"It seems you are extremely skeptical of 5G or a shill for them. I don't believe you are a shill and hope you are not. Just like you have stated to many others you are a stranger so do not expect me to trust that you are not a shill but based on your previous posts I believe you are not."
"You can continue to hate on others who are providing evidence that it is harmful but you just plugging your ears and screaming no doesn't make you right."
"as much as you want to play the you can't prove it game"
How is that not hostile

"You are the one who has posted the same reply over and over and and over... saying the same thing over and over and over again."
Susie posting 59 times about 5g being harmful but providing no experiments proving it and you don't have a problem with her posting again and again and again because she shares the same unfounded beLIEf as you, but the person asking for real experimental proof has to be in your own words "extremely skeptical of 5G or a shill for them" but by all means tell me when I can and can't post and tell me what is aloud to be said...

"You seem rather hostile at other members for posting things you don't agree with"
Are you talking to me or about yourself?

"while you have made your opinion abundantly clear on the forum"
Is asking for an experiment proving 5g is harmful an opinion?

"Okay that's great you can have your opinion but we don't need to hear it 50+ times"
Weird how susie posting 50+ times is okay, oh right, she shares the same beLIEf as you so it's alright, funny how that works.

"This is a research forum so if you have any research and experiments we can do to prove the frequencies that come off 5G technology are not harmful to plant and animal life I would love to see it."

beLIEves 5g technology is harmful to plant and animal life, puts the burden of proof on me to prove that 5g isn't harmful when he hasn't proven it is harmful.

"I don't know how many times I can read the same person repeat themselves and demand proof of others while you have given none other than your opinion"

the burden of proof is on you to prove your claims not me to prove your claims are false when you haven't proven them to be true.

This hostility you have is obviously cognitive dissonance so I don't hold it against you

This will be my last post back to you as you just post the same thing without adding any new information to the forum. I always find it hilarious that people who try to act as if they know the most and are fighting hardest hide behind cartoon pictures. I put my face and name out there as well as personal details on all my social media because I have convictions and show it by my actions. That's a big difference between you and I and why I hold your opinion as annoying and in low regard. I added information about grants and taxation being used to screw people, you added? O, that's right nothing for the 50+ time. You bring up Susie but she adds in documents and videos. You then talk shit to her acting as if she posted a video and said I agree with every little detail of this video. Have you done any research ever? Do you have to agree with everything an author says to consider their information useful? Again you have provided nothing other than your opinion.

You continue to play the "o poor me, you are so mean game". No I do not like you, that doesn't mean I'm hostile towards you. You are beginning to make it that way by your behavior(just like the jews do, maybe you can understand that one). You tell others how you trust your own senses and don't believe strangers. When I state that is why I believe what I do you try to mock it like I'm an idiot who can't tell the difference between that and allergies. You act act as if I don't understand and know my own body but you know your body so you can have that opinion but I can't. After you insult me with your rude behavior you play the victim. I believe this shows your weak character and your cowardice.

The burden of proof also lies on you too. How stupid can you be? You beLIEve it is not harmful. You have no evidence proofing it is not harmful, lmao. Do you also beLIEve vaccines are not harmful because you don't trust those papers by strangers? Or is that different and you are just showing your hypocrisy again? I know vaccines are harmful based on observation and their ingredients. I don't need direct multi million dollar experiments that will either harm people or animals to know they are.

Another reason I will not be responding again as I successfully showed you are a coward who really doesn't want an experiment to do. I offered you one. You didn't even address it but made sure to personally attack me back and act as if you are morally and intellectually superior. You didn't have time to address the main point of my first post but you sure as hell made time to attack me and act as if I'm too retarded to understand my own body. So what about that experiment? Are you unable to perform it or do you just not want to? Why do you continue to ignore it? Are you afraid you will suffer ill effects and eat your own words? I see you are a person to act as if emotions are a form of weakness. They aren't. I am extremely passionate about helping the health of others. If men were more emotional instead of souless robots the COVID19 plandemic would have been stopped in it's tracks. Men used to be willing to fight and die for what they believe in but now that's a rarity. I'm not going to sit back and continue to watch you be a brash asshole to members which is discouraging them from posting. You have provided nothing showing they are safe. When that is brought up you just try to do the ole switcheroo while again providing nothing new. I provided you with an experiment and you won't even address it while you have asked for one multiple times. What has changed? It seems your goal is to be perceived as right, not investigate to find the truth.

Last edited by Lightning_Peasant on Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:50 pm

Lightning_Peasant wrote:I always find it hilarious that people who try to act as if they know the most and are fighting hardest hide behind cartoon pictures. I put my face and name out there as well as personal details on all my social media because I have convictions and show it by my actions. That's a big difference between you and I and why I hold your opinion as annoying and in low regard. I added information about grants and taxation being used to screw people, you added? O, that's right nothing for the 50+ time. Again you have provided nothing other than your opinion. You continue to play the "o poor me, you are so mean game". No I do not like you, that doesn't mean I'm hostile towards you. I believe this shows your weak character and your cowardice. How stupid can you be? Another reason I will not be responding again as I successfully showed you are a coward. I'm not going to sit back and continue to watch you be a brash asshole to members which is discouraging them from posting.

Changing the subject to attack me personally.
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:39 am

Lightning_Peasant has posted 74 times, of those posts 9 of them (12% of all his current posts) have been to tell Schpankme he's saying the samething over and over again. Lightning_Peasant is now trying to do the samething with me. Look at how he deals with Schpankme, then look at how he's responded to me and you'll notice it's in the exact same hostile dismissive manner using the same verbiage and all

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 10 E26c7e10

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 10 81543f10

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 10 6a19a510

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 10 7818c410

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 10 0e073e10

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 10 Ea27e610

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 10 9c5ae610

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 10 8417ea10

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 10 45256210

You ask others to stop repeating themselves because you don't like them posting things you disagree with.
Constantly repeating yourself to tell others to stop repeating themselves makes you a hypocrite trying to control the conversation
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

maril likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Ifersgold Sun May 15, 2022 1:51 am

I was in the U.S. Navy for 4 years. For most of that time I was trained as a radio man. I operated and maintained the ships radio equipment. What I learned is that electromagnetic frequencies are dangerous to living things. Now the power, and freqs and antennas are obviously different that cell towers but also similar. We would have to turn off the antennas before anyone went aloft. Otherwise they would suffer radio burns or even death. I've seen birds die and fall to the ship after flying in front of the antenna. I only have a basic understanding of the manmade EM spectrum from the training. But it's enough to understand its harmful.

I've learned over the years that I am one of those people who have a high sensitivity to em radiation. I can usually tell if a microwave is being used in another room. My hands tingle if I hold the cell phone too long. It seems to be hurting my hands.

I posted solari.com science reports on this forum that show experiments that just having a cell phone in your backpack for ten minutes mutates your blood cells, it spikes them. I would love the equipment and know how to demonstrate this experiment for myself. But that's not really pheasable for the average joe.

We have to use a little common sense on these issues. It is weird that the assumption of 5g being detrimental to human health is being challenged so much. It seems like a no brainer. The reductionist thinking of bring it down to an experiment we can all do in our living rooms is obviously not going to happen. But for me, my hands hurting after holding my cell phone too long is all the proof I need to tell me this tech wasn't built with my safety in mind. Of course we have to consider the whole picture, consider all the data to see that in context of the entirety of the good data we have, it is not a stretch to safely conclude the technology is probably harmful. We have a precident of corps and govts doing things that harm or kill the public.
Ifersgold
Ifersgold

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun May 15, 2022 4:44 am

Ifersgold wrote:I was in the U.S. Navy for 4 years. For most of that time I was trained as a radio man. I operated and maintained the ships radio equipment. What I learned is that electromagnetic frequencies are dangerous to living things. Now the power, and freqs and antennas are obviously different that cell towers but also similar. We would have to turn off the antennas before anyone went aloft. Otherwise they would suffer radio burns or even death. I've seen birds die and fall to the ship after flying in front of the antenna. I only have a basic understanding of the manmade EM spectrum from the training. But it's enough to understand its harmful.

I've learned over the years that I am one of those people who have a high sensitivity to em radiation.  I can usually tell if a microwave is being used in another room. My hands tingle if I hold the cell phone too long. It seems to be hurting my hands.

I posted solari.com science reports on this forum that show experiments that just having a cell phone in your backpack for ten minutes mutates your blood cells, it spikes them. I would love the equipment and know how to demonstrate this experiment for myself. But that's not really pheasable for the average joe.

We have to use a little common sense on these issues. It is weird that the assumption of 5g being detrimental to human health is being challenged so much. It seems like a no brainer. The reductionist thinking of bring it down to an experiment we can all do in our living rooms is obviously not going to happen. But for me, my hands hurting after holding my cell phone too long is all the proof I need to tell me this tech wasn't built with my safety in mind. Of course we have to consider the whole picture, consider all the data to see that in context of the entirety of the good data we have, it is not a stretch to safely conclude the technology is probably harmful. We have a precident of corps and govts doing things that harm or kill the public.

i use my speaker option for the phone always.  it gets so hot it burns my face when I have the phone pressed against my cheek.  I have a friend that this also happens to so it is not a unique issue.  i  noticed turning off my wifi at night helps with my sleep.  i  have watched the meter spike out of control when placed near a phone so I know there is a high amount of radiation going on.  the secret to the universe is energy, frequency, and vibration.  I know some frequencies heal and some do not.  I have a Rife machine which I am using to repair my dna and other things.  RIFE TECHNOLOGY DEVICE
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Ifersgold and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Mon May 16, 2022 5:40 pm

Microwaves use EMR to heat and cook food. That is one proof EMF waves have an affect on both organic and inorganic matter that contain water. There is plenty of evidence that other frequencies have an affect on living beings - you just have to look.

Xander

Ifersgold, tycho_brahe and colander bowl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Tue May 17, 2022 4:42 pm

Xander wrote:Microwaves use EMR to heat and cook food. That is one proof EMF waves have an affect on both organic and inorganic matter that contain water. There is plenty of evidence that other frequencies have an affect on living beings - you just have to look.

"Microwaves use EMR to heat and cook food."
therefor wifi, cell phones, etc are cooking you! no personal experiments presented proving it though...

"There is plenty of evidence that other frequencies have an affect on living beings"
to bad you didn't present any of this "evidence"
the evidence being a video or article posted by someone xander doesn't even know, not personal experiments anyone and everyone can do.

but as someone else posted recently: "The reductionist thinking of bring it down to an experiment we can all do in our living rooms is obviously not going to happen." - Ifersgold

who needs experiments, when i talk to people about flat earth i don't use experiments, i use hearsay from strangers because experiments are so overrated and unnecessary. (sarcasm)

"It is weird that the assumption of 5g being detrimental to human health is being challenged so much."

Don’t assume, it makes an ASS out of U and ME!
assumption: a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.
So you see these people admit it's beLIEf and demand everyone else share the same beLIEf, just like globe beLIEvers, just like religious people, and can't possibly understand how anyone dare question strangers hearsay (cognitive dissonance)

But by all means beLIEve your wifi is harmful based on strangers hearsay and turn it off at night to get better sleep because of the placebo affect susie, whatever works for you
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

maril likes this post

Back to top Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 10 Empty EMF Radiation Evidence and Injuries at Trucker's Protest in Canburra, AU

Post by susie Sun May 22, 2022 10:44 pm

EMF Reading in Canburra during Truckers Protest
susie
susie

Ifersgold likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 10 Hazmat10
susie
susie

notdownunder, Ifersgold, tycho_brahe and Xander like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by realtylerparker Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:44 am

if there isn't an algorithm for a SchizoBot, I think markwilson's account is a good template

realtylerparker

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:20 pm

Sorry if this has been posted before but this is a really interesting documentary.

EDIT: Sorry I posted a duff link. Now corrected.

EDIT II: Sorry Blue Cat, I should have put a trigger warning on it for you! Very Happy

Xander

Lightning_Peasant, Ifersgold and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by maril Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:56 pm

Russian Blue Cat is not wrong.  He is right to ask for at least a theory, some angle on what could be tested.

Even sound is harmful if it is loud enough. Nearly all the examples of the harm are from very high intensity.   Just because you can bake cookies with heat doesn't mean that all heat burns things.

Then we have Susie claiming that there is a hazmat suit for a 5g tower installation.  Do we have any evidence that a hazmat suit exists that could effect those frequencies?  Lead, for blocking xrays and gamma rays, is not exactly the same thing as an EMF shield.  Do we have any evidence of a 5g installation emitting frequencies that differ from spec?

I just see a guy with a white suit and a white hardhat connected to a harness.  The picture isn't clear enough for me to be sure.

I'd be very curious if certain frequencies cause protein structure shifts, or affect cell membrane depolarization.  Turning off wifi is one thing, but does anyone attempt to shield their homes from emf?  We've had plenty of speculation, there isn't need for any more without some data.

Want to think of the world as energy and vibration?  It doesn't have to be esoteric.  Things literally do vibrate at certain frequencies depending on their structure and temperature.  It can be argued that all matter only differs by some atomic scale vibrations, which is exactly what is covered in grad level Physical Chemistry.  At least compare and contrast that body of knowledge at some point.

Ok, so basically what I'm saying is that I agree  with Blue Cat.  To figure out if it is harmful we need more than repeating the same speculation over and over again.

maril

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:45 pm

Deleted. CBA

Last edited by Xander on Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Xander

Lightning_Peasant likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by maril Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:19 am

The only stance I took is that we need more data, something that can help us solidify a theory that the common layperson can understand.

And to that end I agree with Blue Cat.  Is that really where we disagree?

maril

maril likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Jul 09, 2022 6:23 pm

https://usvetbank.us/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/5GAPOCALYPSE-TheExtinctionEvent.mp4

The Financier for the https://usvetbank.us/ is a lifetime radio man, signal corp in the service.  He is beneficiary of the Lanier Family Trust which is where he is funding everyone from.  It has trillions.  he has devised a grid for communications that DOES NOT USE 5G.  he instructed us all how to prepare our homes and belongings.

this is the why of the antenna he is wanting to build across America to 'save the children'.  

he spoke live this morning telling us about his plan.  My notes:

"this is a link to download the video for sharing offline -- they are tracking whom sees they video --- so give them something to track --
https://usvetbank.us/wp-content/uploads/2022/07/5GAPOCALYPSE-TheExtinctionEvent.mp4 "

"-- TO BE CLEAR -- WAKE UP -- GET THE WORD OUT ITS TIME TO SECURE SAFE ZONES FOR THE CHILDREN --- POWDER COATING OF LEAD AND ZINC VIA THE SAME BINDING AGENT USED TO BIND COATINGS TO METAL APPLIED IN THE SAME MANNER AS WHEN BLOWING CEILINGS - THEY MADE LEAD PAINT "ILLEGAL TO STRIP THE EMF PROTECTION FROM HOMES -- THEY ALSO CHANGED THE BUILDING CODES TO WEAKEN ANY DEFENSE -- LOOK TO THE CONSTRUCTION STANDARDS OF 1600'S 1700' AND UPGRADE THEM BUILD LOCATIONS NORMAL TO THEM"

"FARADAY IS AN EXTREME MEASURE -- THE NEW RADIO DESIGN WITH CONTROL OF THE RADIO IN THE HANDS OF THE USER AND SHIELDED HARDWARE WILL CORRECT THE HEALTH ISSUES -- 5G WILL NEVER HAPPEN -- WIRED SERVICES WILL IMPROVE AND LOCAL TRANSMITTERS CONTROLLED BY THE OWNER IS THE KEY
A SIMPLE IDEA DO NOT PUT THE DEVICE ON YOUR SKIN -- AND USE ONLY ROUTERS THAT ARE NOT HACKED THAT GIVE YOU 100 PERCENT CONTROL OF THE OUT PUT AND RANGE --"

"THE ENTIRE SO CALLED IT WORLD WAS BUILT BASED UPON FRAUD -- THERE IN IT WILL BE DISMANTLED AND UPGRADED -- BASED UPON LOCAL REGS -- AND NOT NATIONAL OR STATE -- YOU ARE THE RADIO OPERATOR BY LAW -- ALL MILITARY OFFICERS KNOW RADIO SOP -- S2/G6- DOES NOT CARE WHAT "CLOWNS" DO THEY KNOW NOW WHOM RIPPED EM OFF SO JUST DEFEND THEIR RIGHT TO DO THEIR JOB -- BY DEFENDING THEIR FAMILY WITH REAL WORLD NEEDFUL THINGS -- LIKE THEIR OWN MONEY IN THEIR OWN HAND DOING WHAT THEY DO"

He has provided deposits to our accounts monthly for 25 cycles of $100000.00 each vet or family member.  thats the money he speaks of putting it in the vets hands.

Veterans, Spouses, Children, Parents, Siblings of vets, qualify for an account at the bank.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by maril Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:38 am

As far as transmission power goes, old AM stations far outstrip the powers used in modern cell installations.

AM radio station: 50 kW
5g: 5 kW
4g: 1 kW

So what about the frequencies is the issue?

Metal roofing is still common, why wouldn't that be providing shielding? Far more than lead by my calculations.

Are you claiming that lead poisoning isn't real? While that is certainly possible, I feel like that should be proven on it's own.

maril

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum