IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

+33
Ifersgold
tycho_brahe
Tree
its_Goyim
Zzzap
Forgotmylogin
anon1
TimCoady30
Teslarulez
Truth Center
notdownunder
Foreverlearning
BSAlert
nowhereelsetogo
Russian Blue Cat
Lightning_Peasant
markwilson
Just Vital
AlmightySavoisien88
Alpha
MMDC
RedorBlue
Real World
Admin
siriusrising777
observer
Realearth
jewry/trannywood
Ireckonso
csp
Schpankme
George Tirebiter
Thinkforyourself
37 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 5 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by Russian Blue Cat Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:38 pm

Trying to change the subject
You claim I'm referring to you when i said "the shills i'm referring to are those that perpetuate the system of jewish control by spouting unfounded beLIEfs" why would you think i'm referring to you when i was referring to people spouting unfounded beLIEfs?
Markwilson wrote:Note regarding the meme you hastily made; you might want to replace "unseenable" with "unseeable."
does that debunk what i said in the meme?
markwilson wrote:
Russian Blue Cat wrote:the shills i'm referring to are those that perpetuate the system of jewish control by spouting unfounded beLIEfs

This conversation has become off-topic to the purpose of this thread (GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G). Please address any further concerns in a thread appropriate to your contentions. May I suggest, http://ifers.123.st/t324-the-international-jew-the-world-s-foremost-problem

Simply show 1 experiment that proves 5g is harmful like you've claimed vehemently
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 5 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by markwilson Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:51 pm

Russian Blue Cat wrote:Trying to change the subject
You claim I'm referring to you when i said "the shills i'm referring to are those that perpetuate the system of jewish control by spouting unfounded beLIEfs" why would you think i'm referring to you when i was referring to people spouting unfounded beLIEfs?

Just to be clear, you didn't take exception to the statement itself, except that I was incorrect to insert myself as a "shill". Removing myself from the statement, it leaves the following to which you have already fully assented, since you chastised me only for having made myself the shill;

"Shills i'm referring to," [Mark Wilson's name removed] "perpetuate the [false idea of a] system of jewish control by spouting unfounded beLIEfs."

You fully agree that the idea of a "system of jewish control," is false. You have made your position quite clear since the only thing you disagreed with, was me making myself one of those "shills."

We've accomplished the same thing, exposing you for what you are; a voice of International Jewry.

"In a highly confidential interview with a Jewish administrative assistant to one of this nation's ranking senators, he [Harold Rosenthal] said, 'It is a marvel that the american people do not rise up and drive every JEW out of this country.’ The Jew, Mr. Harold Wallace Rosenthal, made this statement after admitting Jewish dominance in all significant national programs.” (emphasis added)

And, "Mr Rosenthal said that no one in the last three decades has achieved any political power without Jewish approval. 'Americans have not had a presidential choice since 1932. Roosevelt was our man; every president since Roosevelt has been our man.'" --Harold Rosenthal https://tinyurl.com/2zqff (emphasis added)

See, https://rense.com/general66/rosen.htm (Rosenthal was apparently murdered 30 days after the interview.) https://tinyurl.com/r2x9xae

Information about the Senator, Jacob Javits, whom Rosenthal was an assistant of, and in that capacity could speak with authority regarding his boasts of Jewish control over American politics, can be found here; https://tinyurl.com/tqrenqd
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:45 am

This conversation has become off-topic to the purpose of this thread (GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G). Please address any further concerns in a thread appropriate to your contentions. May I suggest, http://ifers.123.st/t324-the-international-jew-the-world-s-foremost-problem

Simply show one experiment that anyone can do that proves 5g is harmful like you've vehemently claimed
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:52 am

Silence is acquiescence, Jew.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:01 am

Simply show one experiment that anyone can do that proves 5g is harmful like you've vehemently claimed
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:07 pm

No Reason To Believe 5g is safe.
EMFScientists
International Agency for research on Cancer
Scientists warn of potential serious health effects of 5g
SCIENTISTS AND DOCTORS WARN OF SERIOUS HEALTH EFFECTS OF 5g
Signatories to Appeal
26000 SCIENTISTS OPPOSE 5G ROLLOUT

Prominent Biochemistry Professor Warns – 5g Is the ‘Stupidest Idea in the History of The World’...

I have tons more. Not sure wtf someone has to say in order to make the point this shit is NOT gonna help anyone’s health in any capacity.

Not to mention it will be the matrix that monitors every thing on earth.
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:14 am

What should be noted here is that there are possible health effects not definitive health effects, that is all being tested on request of many. Particularly the long term effects of EMF is unclear. But there are close to 400 cities around the world that have 5g unrolled already. I mean there is clearly also at the same time a wave of information going around that simply isn't true, dodgy websites attributing all kinds of things to 5g that simply are not true. We have to be wary of this. I mean what do we really know of EMF? (the sun is EMF that changes dna so what)

Let me give an example: susie posts a link here and i quote: "SCIENTISTS AND DOCTORS WARN OF SERIOUS HEALTH EFFECTS OF 5g"

but what it actually is: "Scientists and doctors warn of potential serious health effects of 5G"

that is what im talking about. People take these warnings of scientists as an actual observation of serious health effects. All these articles written are about POSSIBLE health effects. it has nothing to do with saying 5g is safe and i am not saying that. There are possible risks which are being investigated. That is simply that state of things.

Last edited by vincey84 on Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:37 am

Russian Blue Cat wrote:Simply show one experiment that anyone can do that proves 5g is harmful like you've vehemently claimed

How about a little history;

https://www.5gexposed.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/English-Summary-of-The-Invisible-Rainbow-A-History-of-Electricity-and-Life-3.pdf

Part 1 From the very beginning ...
Captured in a Bottle
1746 saw the first discoveries involving electricity in Europe. Leyden’s experiment
consisted of revealing the electric fluid by means of rubbing the hand on a glass globe spun
rapidly on its axis. The static electricity thus produced made a great impression in the
schools, fairs and on private persons who had the financial means to acquire this device,
with some producing electrical arcs and others brief electric shocks. The phenomenon was
so popular that it was not socially acceptable to suggest that electricity could be dangerous,
even though the shocks caused headaches, nosebleeds and fatigue in certain experimenters
and in the animals used in the tests. Society was taken over by electromania and the most
fervent exponents of being electroshocked in good company between two glasses of
champagne began to perceive harmful symptoms. In spite of this, the medical
establishments equipped themselves with the Leyden flask (the forerunner of the
condenser), for the purpose of carrying out medical experiments for abortions or other
applications.
In this way a completely new field of knowledge emerged concerning the biological
effects of electricity on people, plants and animals – knowledge that was then much more
extensive than that of our contemporary physicians, who daily see patients suffering from
the effects of electricity without recognizing them for what they are, and who are generally
ignorant of the very existence of this knowledge.
The Deaf to Hear, and the Lame to Walk
Noting the – rarely positive, and far more often negative – effects of the application
of electrical voltage on living organisms, the researchers and physicians concluded that living
organisms function in conjunction with electricity. Certain cures were brought about using
The Invisible Rainbow – Informational Summary
electricity – as for example in 1851, when the neurologist Duchenne treated deafness in
dozens of patients by means of locally applied electrical impulses. Experiments were carried
out – notably by Volta in Italy, as well as other researchers in the western world – which
found evidence that the nervous, cardiac, cardiovascular, gustatory, sudatory and other
systems could be stimulated using the electricity produced by galvanic couples. It was found
that the number of curative effects were significantly fewer than the harmful effects that
were listed, which include the symptoms of electro-sensitivity (ES) known today, such as
headaches, dizziness, nausea, mental confusion, fatigue, depression, insomnia, etc.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:57 pm

If this is not a monitoring/control system why are they passing bills concerning it??

My TBI obviously caused me electro-sensitivity to the shit,
I turned off all wireless in the house and felt better the entire day. We now have it back and my head is killing me.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:23 pm

susie wrote:

If this is not a monitoring/control system why are they passing bills concerning it??

I turned off all wireless in the house and felt better the entire day.  We now have it back and my head is killing me.

when i had a psychoses like 7 years back i was very sensitive to lights especially those fluorescent tubes anything electric i also avoided. This was much due to my state of mind and beliefs as it dissipated as soon as i got my ground again. I use no medication and I am still fine, there is a lot that goes on in the realm of perception and mind states that influences how we feel even the slightest background belief that something might be harmful can affect you.

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:35 pm

vincey84 wrote:
susie wrote:

I turned off all wireless in the house and felt better the entire day.  We now have it back and my head is killing me.

when i had a psychoses like 7 years back i was very sensitive to lights especially those fluorescent tubes anything electric i also avoided. This was much due to my state of mind and beliefs as it dissipated as soon as i got my ground again. I use no medication and I am still fine, there is a lot that goes on in the realm of perception and mind states that influences how we feel even the slightest background belief that something might be harmful can affect you.
So, you are saying I have psychosis coz my fn cell phone hurts my head.  And ny numerous friends who experience heat from theirs are also suffering psychosis.

My holistic vet got a tumor on her ear from using an earpiece so she didnt have to hold the phone to her head.  Those are only 2.4 and they are preparing to crank that to 60 and beyond.  Im sure she did not have psychosis that caused a tumor.  She has consistently lamented wireless tech since she did her own research.  She is daughter of a physician and a licensed vet who changed to holistic because the barbaric practice of shoving chemicals in the animals.
I assure you I am of sound mind and know my own body quite well.  You need to take your ASSumptions and stick em in your doubt hole.

Passing bills that were preplanned for shoving the shit down our throat could not possibly be construed as evil against our health.  Lowering immunity does quite a bit against health and w/ them passing out vaxx soon it will be only a matter of time.

Last edited by susie on Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:00 pm

susie wrote:
vincey84 wrote:
susie wrote:

So, you are saying I have psychosis coz my fn cell phone hurts my head.  And ny numerous friends who experience heat from theirs are also suffering psychosis.
I assure you I am of sound mind and know my own body quite well.  You need to take your ASSumptions and stick em in your doubt hole.

Passing bills that were preplanned for shoving the shit down our throat could not possibly be construed as evil against our health.  Lowering immunity does quite a bit against health and w/ them passing out vaxx soon it will be only a matter of time.

i didnt say you had a psychosis. I gave that piece of information to show to you that the mind is a very strong factor. Say you tested it over a period of time where someone randomly turned off the wifi and you had no way of knowing if it is on or off. Then you look and see if you actually even know if you are in an EMF or not. I am saying you(or your friends that obviously agree with you) can not judge objectively and are influencing the results. You give tons of websites. But it isn't about the amount it is about the quality of information regarding this subject. People are screaming from the rooftops that it is dangerous while the scientists that they claim that back them up say more research needs to be done. This is not about linking it to immunity and such things.

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:18 pm

How many reports does it take??

BTW my partner is a retired LCSW and says the headaches are not psychosis and legitimate. I would think they hve an insight to it.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by BSAlert Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:45 pm

What experiment can I do to prove 5g is harmful to me?
BSAlert
BSAlert

Russian Blue Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:13 pm

susie wrote:

Agree completely with the comments of the gentleman in the video. Who has the ear of the puppet? Yes, the Jew. And does the puppet speak through his representative, Q, that which comes to his ear? Yes. Who is Q not addressing? Yes, that's right; the Jew controlling the strings of the puppet.

It is a war of knowledge, and the lack thereof. Q is representative of the studied lack thereof, as he placates with empty promises those who fail to understand the ascendancy of the enemies of mankind, whose seat of government is now America, is in fact the International Jew.

Adolf Hitler at the Siemens Dynamo factory in Berlin, Germany.
https://archive.org/details/youtube-TvIA9isfgXY
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:29 pm

Umm, my point was they pass bills to get by w/ bad shit, surely you realize this.  Especially now when ppl arent paying attention.  

Ask yourself, why would they pass that shit right now?  When no one is paying attention to anything but lockstep instructions?

What is the 5G agenda??

And what does the Jew Honoree have to do with passing it??
GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 5 44c47210

Half Shekel
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:27 pm

95GHz waves for the active denial system.  Read the description of this vid about it burning your skin.  It is like being in a microwave oven.
Now, what could 60 GHz do considering this information?  Those can be turned up way past 60.  Thats the “beyond”.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:14 am

About a year or so ago the cable company was going house to house doing an upgrade (implementing 5g tech). A family member of mine refused the upgrade being offered. The cable company then sent four different representatives to my family members house trying to convince them to have the upgrade done!? My family member kept refusing the upgrade and each visit from the cable companies representatives were progressively a higher held position in the cable company!? That seemed extremely persistent and invasive imo!
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:08 am

Brain cell Manipulation via Device implanted in Brain
Ala Dr Jose from the 50’s and MKUltra.

I agree the vaxx is the ultimate goal but I believe there is more to that vaxx than cv strain.  Especially considering Gates ID2020 to put barometric chips in the vaxx.  It will be ready in April according to the Chinese mfg seen in the meeting last year w/ Drumph & company in attendance.  

The job opening for Confinement Camps is until May.

Looks like April is our big month to either lick boots & take the vaxx or be hauled off to camp. cheers
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by BSAlert Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:18 pm

Does anyone here actually have any first hand knowledge of 5G?
BSAlert
BSAlert

Russian Blue Cat and realtylerparker like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MMDC Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:51 pm

susie wrote:No Reason To Believe 5g is safe.
EMFScientists
International Agency for research on Cancer
Scientists warn of potential serious health effects of 5g
SCIENTISTS AND DOCTORS WARN OF SERIOUS HEALTH EFFECTS OF 5g
Signatories to Appeal
26000 SCIENTISTS OPPOSE 5G ROLLOUT

Prominent Biochemistry Professor Warns – 5g Is the ‘Stupidest Idea in the History of The World’...

I have tons more.  Not sure wtf someone has to say in order to make the point this shit is NOT gonna help anyone’s health in any capacity.

Not to mention it will be the matrix that monitors every thing on earth.

Pardon me, but;
It seems odd to me that you write "Killery is a cousin of all the other potus weve ever had.  yep, billy was her cousin.  so shes just as ashkenazi as the rest of the f'ckers." in the thread regarding corona, but link the studies of "Eastern Ashkenazic Jewish surnamed" Joel M Moskowitz ... which pushes the undetectable but oh so dangerous enemy called 5G.
in 2017 CSP and schpankme already wrote

"If you read this entire Topic then you could see that no one was dismissing the damaging effects that could be caused by EMF.
Forum member "csp" puts it very succinctly:
"I have no doubt there are some negative effects to being around cell phones, radio towers, and power lines. However, posting
opinions from a paleo pushing psuedo-scientist with references to NASA data is not what is considered research around here." ~ csp"

The quality of research is more important than the quantity.

Besides that, there are a plethora of (proven) more direct impacts on human health.
scaring people with invisible stuff like demons and nowadays viruses is an age old tactic of the church... just saying.
Like "chemtrails," 5G would be an unnecessary "control mechanism." Heck, look around you; most of humanity is already "mind controlled" to "contagious diseased levels"...

On a side note, for someone using " #loveistheanswer " you seem to use a lot of profound language. Certainly for a Research forum.

Peace.
MMDC
MMDC

https://odysee.com/@MaxMees:7

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:57 am

BSAlert wrote:Does anyone here actually have any first hand knowledge of 5G?

I don't think anyone does, and I also think not many people in general have first hand knowledge about this subject. Reminds me of the 'atom' for some reason...

This forum has been filled with articles and theories the last couple of weeks, but still I haven't seen any experiment or measurement I can do myself that will proof the dangers of 5G.

susie wrote:

Maybe I should I ask my wife to turn off all wireless without me knowing, so there is no placebo effect? And if she does, how can she test the effect on my body?
Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Russian Blue Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:20 pm

5g A revolution in evolution
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:28 pm

Ok, now this 'safe' shit you fellas keep eluding to gets installed while everyone is in lockdown and the bills are being passed by the anti-christ savior of the zionists.

nothing to see here, move along...
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:29 am

BSAlert wrote:What experiment can I do to prove 5g is harmful to me?

Is being controlled in a matrix of 5g where you cant fart without the jews knowing what it smelled like harmful to you? That is your future reality.

I have shown similar technology was used during MKUltra as mind control. I have shown ppl with cell phones against their body develope tumors in those areas. I have posted a ton of medical folks saying it is damaging. I have posted professional opinions of energy folks saying it is not good.

If 2.4 devices cause cancerous tumors to develope what would logic tell you about a signal that exceeds that by a massive amount? Would you willingly sit inside a microwave oven when it is tirned on? Considering the amount of metals you have been subjected to?

Put a fork inside the microwave and turn it on.
There is your experiment criteria.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum