IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

+33
Ifersgold
tycho_brahe
Tree
its_Goyim
Zzzap
Forgotmylogin
anon1
TimCoady30
Teslarulez
Truth Center
notdownunder
Foreverlearning
BSAlert
nowhereelsetogo
Russian Blue Cat
Lightning_Peasant
markwilson
Just Vital
AlmightySavoisien88
Alpha
MMDC
RedorBlue
Real World
Admin
siriusrising777
observer
Realearth
jewry/trannywood
Ireckonso
csp
Schpankme
George Tirebiter
Thinkforyourself
37 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 8 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by Just Vital Mon May 25, 2020 2:47 pm

Realearth wrote:

Please read Senate Bill 637, tell us, what makes this Bill fiction, with no proof or facts as you say.

Does this bill proof there is an APOCALYPSE coming because of harmful radiation?
Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Russian Blue Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 8 Empty Re: GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G

Post by Realearth Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:02 pm

Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:06 am

this guy literally says the next thing is skynet and terminators. Doesnt that ring some kind of BS meter when you watch such a youtube movie? This is completely besides if 5g is harmful or not.

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:08 am

This reminds me of Delgado’s mind control.
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:41 am

vincey84 wrote:this guy literally says the next thing is skynet and terminators. Doesnt that ring some kind of BS meter when you watch such a youtube movie? This is completely besides if 5g is harmful or not.

Just continue following this thread and you will soon wake up.

Peace
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:24 am

Realearth wrote:
vincey84 wrote:this guy literally says the next thing is skynet and terminators. Doesnt that ring some kind of BS meter when you watch such a youtube movie? This is completely besides if 5g is harmful or not.

Just continue following this thread and you will soon wake up.

Peace

why do you accept this behavior of burning down towers? It is not only simply destroying communication infrastructure that has nothing to do with 5g but also they can just build other ones. Are you someone that thinks that some kind of violent revolution is necessary? and end your post with peace?

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:49 pm

Realearth
Realearth

susie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:29 am

UK Government to remove all Huawei 5G infrastructure by 2023
susie
susie

notdownunder likes this post

Back to top Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 8 Empty V2K

Post by susie Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:17 pm

Voice To Skull Microwave Technology
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:47 am

MIND CONTROL VIA ELECTRONIC TORTURE
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 8 Empty 5G Targeting Individuals-Electronic Torture

Post by susie Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:19 pm

The More You Know
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:18 am

CHD VS FCC
Evidentiary Brief Filing
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:57 pm

susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by anon1 Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:43 pm

susie wrote:MIND CONTROL VIA ELECTRONIC TORTURE

Again, why are these links not showing up if one isn't logged in? Is that on purpose?

anon1

Back to top Go down

Post by anon1 Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:25 pm

LOGGED IN:
GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 8 Firefo11

NOT LOGGED IN:
GPS - Cell Tower - Microwave - 5G - Page 8 Firefo10

What's going on here? Is this on purpose? Why one has to log in to be able to reach the link? This is bad for non-members that lurk here.

anon1

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgotmylogin Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:23 pm

susie wrote:
CHD VS FCC
Evidentiary Brief Filing

I'm always deeply suspicious of 'women' that have that all too familiar transgender look that is prevalent in Hollywood, TV personalities, Sports personalities etc etc. And Kennedy, despite what appears to be fighting vaccines etc, always has me deeply suspicious of controlled opposition simply because he is a Kennedy. What do others members think? I guess even controlled opposition getting info out is better than no publicity, right?

Forgotmylogin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:24 pm

anon1 wrote:LOGGED IN:

NOT LOGGED IN:

What's going on here? Is this on purpose? Why one has to log in to be able to reach the link? This is bad for non-members that lurk here.

it is a technical thing with the forum only displaying "wrapped" links to logged in users. It could have al kinds of reasons(think of external referrals and linking by unwanted parties), but why is this important?

Back to top Go down

Post by anon1 Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:22 am

vincey84 wrote:

NOT LOGGED IN:

it is a technical thing with the forum only displaying "wrapped" links to logged in users. It could have al kinds of reasons(think of external referrals and linking by unwanted parties), but why is this important?

Like I said, this is preventing some of the information being shared here to reach non-members. A lot of people just like to lurk and will never create an account, so they'll never be able to reach those links. And even if you create an account you'd have to wait to be approved. Besides all that, I keep archiving all the topics here in https://archive.is/ and https://archive.org/ (which is a good practice that not enough people here seem to be doing) and all those links don't get archived and will be lost in case IFERS gets pulled down again.

anon1

Back to top Go down

Post by anon1 Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:29 am

I've been lurking here since 2017, it was just a few months ago that I decided to create an account. I don't think I have much to contribute to yet, that's why I didn't create an account before. I suspect a lot of regular readers here are non-members in a similar situation.

anon1

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:50 pm

Forgotmylogin wrote:
susie wrote:
CHD VS FCC
Evidentiary Brief Filing

I'm always deeply suspicious of 'women' that have that all too familiar transgender look that is prevalent in Hollywood, TV personalities, Sports personalities etc etc. And Kennedy, despite what appears to be fighting vaccines etc, always has me deeply suspicious of controlled opposition simply because he is a Kennedy. What do others members think? I guess even controlled opposition getting info out is better than no publicity, right?

"I guess even controlled opposition getting info out is better than no publicity, right?"
Why would you even think this? So controlled opposition agents mixing truth and lies together is good? Weird shilly stuff your posting their stranger
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:06 pm

anon1 wrote:
vincey84 wrote:

NOT LOGGED IN:

Like I said, this is preventing some of the information being shared here to reach non-members. A lot of people just like to lurk and will never create an account, so they'll never be able to reach those links. And even if you create an account you'd have to wait to be approved. Besides all that, I keep archiving all the topics here in https://archive.is/ and https://archive.org/ (which is a good practice that not enough people here seem to be doing) and all those links don't get archived and will be lost in case IFERS gets pulled down again.

You just joined. Many people on the forum have stored things not only Eric. That is how the forum got revived several times. It is just pure nonsense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgotmylogin Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:42 am

Russian Blue Cat wrote:
Forgotmylogin wrote:
susie wrote:
CHD VS FCC
Evidentiary Brief Filing

"I guess even controlled opposition getting info out is better than no publicity, right?"
Why would you even think this? So controlled opposition agents mixing truth and lies together is good? Weird shilly stuff your posting their stranger

Firstly it's there not their. Secondly that's a bit of a leap, calling me a shill for that post. Or suggesting it. Only because I chose to mention it's most likely controlled opposition. You do realize that probably 99% of video makers are controlled opposition right? I don't see you calling shilly behavior on anyone posting all the various videos. People like David Icke, Max Igan and most likely RFK Jr + many of the protests are probably controlled opposition. See, I was simply calling out the fact that those using the Jew tranny trick probably can't be trusted but I still feel if the majority of sheep can be woken up, even by cointelpro, we at least have a chance of stopping the Elite inbred jew scum from imprisoning us by 2021 or forcing us to take nanochip vaccine to simply fly in a plane (around the plane). I've been a flat earther for around 5 years. I had a previous account but forgot the password and couldn't reset it as it was associated with a safemail email account (which I abandoned when I found out it was based in Israel - WTF!). I've even supported Eric by buying two of his excellent books, have you? I have been banned from other forums for calling out the jew hand in much of the bullshit we have to put up with today, I'd appreciate a non-hostile reception here.

Forgotmylogin

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:28 am

vincey84 wrote:why do you accept this behavior of burning down towers? It is not only simply destroying communication infrastructure that has nothing to do with 5g but also they can just build other ones. Are you someone that thinks that some kind of violent revolution is necessary? and end your post with peace?

The 'Burning down of those towers' is nothing more than fake news. Nobody is burning down anything, and this events are just created in the news to ridicule 'conspiracy theorists' that have been fooled with the fear for 5G radiation by controlled opposition in the alternative media.

fight windmills or tilt at windmills
to fight imaginary evils or opponents (5G)
from Don Quixote's charging at windmills under the delusion that they were giants
Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Russian Blue Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Forgotmylogin Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:26 pm

Just Vital wrote:
vincey84 wrote:why do you accept this behavior of burning down towers? It is not only simply destroying communication infrastructure that has nothing to do with 5g but also they can just build other ones. Are you someone that thinks that some kind of violent revolution is necessary? and end your post with peace?

The 'Burning down of those towers' is nothing more than fake news. Nobody is burning down anything, and this events are just created in the news to ridicule 'conspiracy theorists' that have been fooled with the fear for 5G radiation by controlled opposition in the alternative media.

fight windmills or tilt at windmills
to fight imaginary evils or opponents (5G)
from Don Quixote's charging at windmills under the delusion that they were giants

Look 5G may not cause a fake Covidiot33 virus but all EMFs are harmful to humans, especially when in close proximity to cell.towers. So the fact there are going to be way more towers erected means greater harm. And that doesn't include any potentially increased damaging effects from the new higher frequencies being used. Electroporation, even.if the mechanism is different to what is claimed, appears to have the potential to cause more detox symptoms I.e viral infections.

Forgotmylogin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:26 pm

I am aware that events might be staged Just Vital, but couldn't it just be some people that really believe this? A lot of the 5g are pushed in the conspiracy corner, but mostly of their own fault. The most I have seen are people talking out of their asses showing the same test results on some rats that died very quick anyway, a completely unreliable test. I want to see the dangers and more testing is of course a good thing, but very little of solid evidence is offered and more of a exaggerated conspiracy theory is linked to it. But yeah I think it should be carefully studied. The 5g look like fools with or without the burning of towers that is my point.

Look Forgotmylogin, provide something that shows the harm. The towers make use of these kind of beam technologies that can't penetrate the human body. However I am for the research and slower roll out of 5g, because it is better to be on the safe side. But honestly so much is claimed to an extend that i think is not in relation to the facts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum