IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media

+68
spinningwaterrockhaha
monotyper
Dactylion
dandownunder
HeatHen
openURmind
Truth Center
BosnianFlatearther
Dual1ty
Ben Rotblut
FlatFooter
Realearth
MMDC
RedorBlue
fakenasa
Alpha
Torus_Ouroboros
Real World
observer
CSI
RisinHorizon
siriusrising777
Dab_Tsog
doxoliday
mindflood
eekamouse
Just Vital
Nibbs Hackworth
lotuseater
RelearningLogic
PriorityMinority
TruthshallsetUfree
Emeraldacid
exo
markwilson
newflatearther2000
RickFE
Ziggy Kelleher
Artemis
green
MrMattyMoses
Wertikal
thugnastylol
Kristubs
Skywalker
FL@T-E@RTH
BlueAmber22
mitch
damnice
Beashambassador
Themis
IcarusII
Schpankme
susie
Wesley2
ricaius
Paranoid Gramdroid
Admin
csp
Thinkforyourself
Bolognese
rare
Shad01
Banazir
regencybrougham
vortexkitten
lizardking
Scar
72 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 7 Empty Re: Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media

Post by Admin Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:22 am

This one is just Wow

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 7 Empty Re: Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media

Post by TruthshallsetUfree Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:01 pm

WOW is right... Gotta love the 80's that video WTF. Also I'm probably grasping for straws but notice the white ring around the flat earth model on the floor (ice ring) ironic hmm?
TruthshallsetUfree
TruthshallsetUfree

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:56 pm

TruthshallsetUfree wrote:WOW is right... Gotta love the 80's that video WTF. Also I'm probably grasping for straws but notice the white ring around the flat earth model on the floor (ice ring) ironic hmm?

Indeed, and notice the white ring is slightly upturned, much like what Auguste Piccard described "earth looked flat, with upturned edges".

Great find Eric.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:31 pm

Admin wrote:
youtube /watch?v=3zUUtf7gOe8
Men Without Hats - Pop Goes The World

The song was featured in the 1987 film Date with an Angel, which starred Phoebe Cates, Emmanuelle Béart and Michael E. Knight.
The song was also featured very briefly in the 1991 film Scanners II: The New Order.

ref:  en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pop_Goes_the_World_(song)
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:59 am

Alien Covenant:  Opening Scene

Question:  "What do you see?"

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 7 Alien-10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthshallsetUfree Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:32 pm

https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3553/5836045505_a38d48d712_b.jpg.

I couldn't figure out how to get a live picture up but it's 60's NASA indoctrination at its finest enjoy.
TruthshallsetUfree
TruthshallsetUfree

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:18 am

TruthshallsetUfree wrote:
I couldn't figure out how to get a live picture up but it's 60's NASA indoctrination at its finest enjoy.
https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3553/5836045505_a38d48d712_b.jpg.

Click on the Icon, "Insert Image", or use the brackets shown without the spaces.
[ img ]https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3553/5836045505_a38d48d712_b.jpg.[ /img ]

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 7 5836045505_a38d48d712_b.jpg
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 7 Empty Thomas Friedman The world is flat

Post by PriorityMinority Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:21 am

Hi everyone, you should check this out on youtube, go for the guy making a speech at a university - what do you make of it?

PriorityMinority

Back to top Go down

Post by RelearningLogic Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:00 am

This kind of misleading so called educational videos are extremely frustrating. How can this be presented as facts with 'an explanation' behind them, where in reality the whole ' solar system'' is pile of unproved theories on top of each other!?

https://youtu.be/tmNXKqeUtJM

RelearningLogic

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:58 am

I'm not sure if many of you are familiar with the website reddit.com but it's one of the most visited websites in the world. If I remember correctly in the US it's ranked #4 for most hits per month. The site is visited billions of times on a monthly basis.

Reddit is known to be a HIGHLY controlled site, and I don't mean that lightly. It is very likely that every single post that makes it to the "front page" is somehow manipulated to get there, much like YouTube. The communities are not only controlled and manipulated but straight up propaganda machines. Due to the overwhelming popularity of the site with the minimal control the typical user has over content the propaganda is actually working. Reddit may just be the most controlled, shill infested, propaganda tool on the internet right now. Forget youtube, facebook, etc. Reddit, due to how the website works with content promotion, vote manipulation, and over-privileged shill moderators is most likely the worst website on the plane for finding truth.

There is a massive anti-flat earth sentiment on that site due to there being no oversight on how the voting works. It's commonly known that you can buy "upvotes" (similar to likes for YouTube) for very cheap. Here are two posts made today mocking flat earth. Fair warning, much like any other youtube or facebook group mocking flat earth... don't read the comments. Comments themselves are very likely shills and bots. This also is common knowledge to those with eyes to see for most the posts made on that site.

https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/6uiilj/the_picture_nasa_doesnt_want_you_to_see/

That above link has over 111,000 upvotes. That image, at the time of this post has 1,531,005 views.

https://www.reddit.com/r/comics/comments/6uh5xy/selfaware_robot/

That comic has almost 30,000 upvotes.
lotuseater
lotuseater

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:04 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PriorityMinority Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:48 am

Does anyone else actually find the image of a globe earth actually ugly, like I do now? I actually subconciously found it ugly before my FE awakening, but now it has consciously settled in my mind. the globe is ugly. I'm not promoting any religion here, but the bible and koran say beware of people who will make crooked the straight way of the lord....or something similar!there is an old thing about people who 'bend' the truth; crooked people; and straight being the word for true. Yes, the world is flat, but it is also straight, right? also, I'd like to bring to attention not to overuse "earth" as our only word - I actually prefer saying the world is flat; it leaves no doubt in people's mind that we mean this damn world!!but the earth is flat is also really effective. hope wellness for everyone

PriorityMinority

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:07 pm

I was talking to friend just yesterday and he said something which made me think, He stated "it's like D&B, it's was born in England in the mid 1990's and has now been exported to all 4 corners of the Globe".

As soon as he said that I was reminded of that saying as I have heard it before, but in the context of a Globe there can be no corners as such.
However, if you place a square inside a circle (flat earth map) you can of course have 4 corners.

As defined by the dictionary:
The position at which two lines, surfaces, or edges meet and form an angle: the four corners of a rectangle.
The area enclosed or bounded by an angle formed in this manner

I give you, the 4 corners of the 'Globe'
https://imgur.com/a/sdJBD

FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbs Hackworth Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:04 pm

PriorityMinority wrote:Does anyone else actually find the image of a globe earth actually ugly, like I do now? I actually subconciously found it ugly before my FE awakening, but now it has consciously settled in my mind. the globe is ugly.

Good observation. I also subconsciously found the globe to be useless, therefore ugly. I loved maps, and ordered the huge 6-foot National Geographic world map ($6.25!) when I was a kid. But I never wanted a globe, even when finding "vintage" ones in thrift stores.

There's something really off about a globe, and we feel this at a gut level (heh, LEVEL), and in the back of our minds. Because you really have to believe or visualize that you're standing at an angle with your feet stuck to the flying earth, but you are upright and still, etc.

• After fully waking up, I notice that globes are often part of the set decoration in TV & movies.
  • I remember in the 1970s, the only globes I saw in homes were part of the "Spanish Mediterranean" style of clunky, heavy furniture. The globe was of course yellowed & fake antique. (Remember the fake swords on red velvet background hung on the wall? That's the style.)
Nibbs Hackworth
Nibbs Hackworth

Back to top Go down

Post by PriorityMinority Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:11 am

Nibbs Hackworth wrote:
PriorityMinority wrote:Does anyone else actually find the image of a globe earth actually ugly, like I do now? I actually subconciously found it ugly before my FE awakening, but now it has consciously settled in my mind. the globe is ugly.

Good observation. I also subconsciously found the globe to be useless, therefore ugly. I loved maps, and ordered the huge 6-foot National Geographic world map ($6.25!) when I was a kid. But I never wanted a globe, even when finding "vintage" ones in thrift stores.

There's something really off about a globe, and we feel this at a gut level (heh, LEVEL), and in the back of our minds. Because you really have to believe or visualize that you're standing at an angle with your feet stuck to the flying earth, but you are upright and still, etc.

• After fully waking up, I notice that globes are often part of the set decoration in TV & movies.
  • I remember in the 1970s, the only globes I saw in homes were part of the "Spanish Mediterranean" style of clunky, heavy furniture. The globe was of course yellowed & fake antique. (Remember the fake swords on red velvet background hung on the wall? That's the style.)

Thanks, yeah I fully find it ugly. I bet a lot of kids out there also feel disappointed when they see it and are told - yeah, this is the whole thing, our world. Kids think, damn - how can I be filled with such wonder and admiration and love for this place, then see this...?this is what it is?except they in their innocence never consider what they see in school and hear from their teachers could be an outright lie. I'm a case in point!

PriorityMinority

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:24 am

csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:00 pm

csp wrote:

These two are one of the best known flat earthers in Holland. They did a good job imo, especially with the time that was given to them.
Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:33 am

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 7 21617810
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:39 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PriorityMinority Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:04 am

thanks Samsung...well done...let us know if you need help pulling your head out your arse

PriorityMinority

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:56 am

Admin wrote:Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 7 21617810

I notice the slogan is "Because Earth is not flat" and not "Because the Earth is not flat" :rolleyes:
Earth: Noun
soil and dirt, as distinguished from rock and sand; the softer part of the land.
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:27 pm

Global Citizen Festival
Central Park NYC | LIVE on YouTube presented by T-Mobile

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 7 Global10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by PriorityMinority Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:45 am

FL@T-E@RTH wrote:
Admin wrote:Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 7 21617810

I notice the slogan is "Because Earth is not flat" and not "Because the Earth is not flat" :rolleyes:
Earth: Noun
soil and dirt, as distinguished from rock and sand; the softer part of the land.

Also, lends more credence to their name for the globe planet, coz "Earth" is now the official name of the planet...(hence no the) - just adds more "locked in " to their sure science;;;;sorry not being very clear with my words
But to me, this plane doesn't have a name; of course, it doesn't;; in fact I like saying the world is flat just as much coz if we say "Flat earth" too much it might become a name, and not a reality - like us, we actually don't have names they were just (lovingly) given to us by our parents...
Anyway, that Thomas Friedman speech is unbelievable when you hear it with flat ears; coz he starts the speech just repeating, "the world is flat" to a uni crowd - it's on youtube.....but yes, the world IS flat!!!!it is not a globe!!!ahh, some beautiful truth in the morning...

PriorityMinority

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:52 pm

The Eagle, Globe, and Anchor is an emblem used to represent the U.S. Marine Corps.

The Eagle is the symbol of the United States.

The Globe signifies the worldwide commitment of the Marine Corps and its areas of responsibility.

The fouled Anchor represents the amphibious nature of the Marines’ duties and emphasizes the close ties between the Marine Corps and the U.S. Navy.

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 7 Usmc_e10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:10 am

It would seem that the VATICAN (Jesuits) has decided to reinvent history once again, by making sweeping changes to "The Book Of Genesis", by replacing such words as "Firmament" with "Dome".  Is this an attempt by the Jesuits to move away from the Spaceballs they created in 1611, and a move back to flat Earth?

It should be noted, there is no evidence for a Dome, it's just another means to causes confusion and provides the Jesuits as an authority figure.

Genesis 1

[1:1] In the beginning when God created the heavens and the earth,
[1:2] the earth was a formless void and darkness covered the face of the deep, while a wind from God swept over the face of the waters.
[1:3] Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.
[1:4] And God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness.
[1:5] God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day.
[1:6] And God said, "Let there be a dome in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters."
[1:7] So God made the dome and separated the waters that were under the dome from the waters that were above the dome. And it was so.
[1:8] God called the dome Sky. And there was evening and there was morning, the second day.
[1:9] And God said, "Let the waters under the sky be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear." And it was so.
[1:10] God called the dry land Earth, and the waters that were gathered together he called Seas. And God saw that it was good.
[1:11] Then God said, "Let the earth put forth vegetation: plants yielding seed, and fruit trees of every kind on earth that bear fruit with the seed in it." And it was so.
[1:12] The earth brought forth vegetation: plants yielding seed of every kind, and trees of every kind bearing fruit with the seed in it. And God saw that it was good.
[1:13] And there was evening and there was morning, the third day.
[1:14] And God said, "Let there be lights in the dome of the sky to separate the day from the night; and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years,
[1:15] and let them be lights in the dome of the sky to give light upon the earth." And it was so.
[1:16] God made the two great lights - the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night - and the stars.
[1:17] God set them in the dome of the sky to give light upon the earth,
[1:18] to rule over the day and over the night, and to separate the light from the darkness. And God saw that it was good.
[1:19] And there was evening and there was morning, the fourth day.
[1:20] And God said, "Let the waters bring forth swarms of living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the dome of the sky."
[1:21] So God created the great sea monsters and every living creature that moves, of every kind, with which the waters swarm, and every winged bird of every kind. And God saw that it was good.
[1:22] God blessed them, saying, "Be fruitful and multiply and fill the waters in the seas, and let birds multiply on the earth."
[1:23] And there was evening and there was morning, the fifth day.
[1:24] And God said, "Let the earth bring forth living creatures of every kind: cattle and creeping things and wild animals of the earth of every kind." And it was so.
[1:25] God made the wild animals of the earth of every kind, and the cattle of every kind, and everything that creeps upon the ground of every kind. And God saw that it was good.
[1:26] Then God said, "Let us make humankind in our image, according to our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the wild animals of the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
[1:27] So God created humankind in his image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them.
[1:28] God blessed them, and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves upon the earth."
[1:29] God said, "See, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit; you shall have them for food.
[1:30] And to every beast of the earth, and to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food." And it was so.
[1:31] God saw everything that he had made, and indeed, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.

And for the astute reader they will find many other changes to the word of GOD; example:
Genesis 7:21
[7:21] And all flesh died that moved on the earth, birds, domestic animals, wild animals, all swarming creatures that swarm on the earth, and all human beings;

The Jesuits are also trying to move away from their HINDU origins by changing the word "Cattle" to "Domesticated Animals".  GOT KOSHER?

ref:  http://w2.vatican.va/archive/bible/genesis/documents/bible_genesis_en.html
ref: YouTube Video - Flat Earth - Vatican Hedges Its Bets.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next