IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media

+68
spinningwaterrockhaha
monotyper
Dactylion
dandownunder
HeatHen
openURmind
Truth Center
BosnianFlatearther
Dual1ty
Ben Rotblut
FlatFooter
Realearth
MMDC
RedorBlue
fakenasa
Alpha
Torus_Ouroboros
Real World
observer
CSI
RisinHorizon
siriusrising777
Dab_Tsog
doxoliday
mindflood
eekamouse
Just Vital
Nibbs Hackworth
lotuseater
RelearningLogic
PriorityMinority
TruthshallsetUfree
Emeraldacid
exo
markwilson
newflatearther2000
RickFE
Ziggy Kelleher
Artemis
green
MrMattyMoses
Wertikal
thugnastylol
Kristubs
Skywalker
FL@T-E@RTH
BlueAmber22
mitch
damnice
Beashambassador
Themis
IcarusII
Schpankme
susie
Wesley2
ricaius
Paranoid Gramdroid
Admin
csp
Thinkforyourself
Bolognese
rare
Shad01
Banazir
regencybrougham
vortexkitten
lizardking
Scar
72 posters

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 6 Empty Re: Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media

Post by newflatearther2000 Fri May 26, 2017 2:59 pm

Hi All,

They are really ramping up the space and alien stories now.  The latest release in Germany is full retard.

https://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FTPBTJzGiE4Q%2Fhqdefault.jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DTPBTJzGiE4Q&docid=yH3QjVtXIoRgIM&tbnid=Ke_91G2C4OpYUM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwjjtK_2zY3UAhUFcRQKHXfXAIAQMwg0KAEwAQ..i&w=480&h=360&client=ms-android-motorola&bih=568&biw=360&q=marteria%20aliens&ved=0ahUKEwjjtK_2zY3UAhUFcRQKHXfXAIAQMwg0KAEwAQ&iact=mrc&uact=8

newflatearther2000

Back to top Go down

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 6 Empty Re: Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media

Post by RickFE Fri May 26, 2017 7:43 pm

It is because of the recent push on youtube. They have to accelerate their plans. This is going to make people start to wonder, which is quite ok if you ask me. Aliens is their agenda erasing all other religions. Only the jewish religion will remain, as "god's" chosen people. Of course the Alien will demoralize all the gays, lesbians, piercings, and other religions. Wonder who has been pushing all those agendas......Wonder why you would promote inter racial breeding, but not take part in it yourselves? Arian race was always the Jewish agenda. Aliens is the grand finale.
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Mon May 29, 2017 2:20 am

The producers of The Red Turtle (2016) must be watching Beyond The Imaginary Curve.

From the screenplay:

...He picks up the bottle next to him, has a drink of water, then raises the
bottle in front of his eyes. He has fun, making the horizon coincide with the
water level in the bottle
. Fade to black.

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 6 Flat%20water1_zpsb57u0x2g

It's flat!
Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 6 Flat%20water2_zpsqb75irsn

Last edited by Skywalker on Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon May 29, 2017 5:29 am

Skywalker wrote:
The producers of The Red Turtle (2016)

From the screenplay:
making the horizon coincide with the
water level in the bottle

It's flat!

The Question must be asked:  Are the producers of the "Red Turtle" helping others to understand the flat Earth, or are they laughing at the gullibility of the people like the Jew producers who created "Spaceballs"?

Perfect Perspective in Ludicrous Speed
Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 6 Ludicr10

The Vacuum of Space sucking out all the Air from the Spaceball
Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 6 Mega_m10   Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 6 Spaceb11

Those in charge are not wearing the Ball Helmet
Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 6 Spaceb12

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 6 Spaceb13
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:39 am

It appears the FE message is starting to heat up "down here" in Australia and the controlled globalist media is trying to muddy the waters:

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/space/the-flat-earth-theory-has-seen-a-resurgence-with-people-trying-to-prove-our-planet-is-not-a-sphere/news-story/0bd1226fbe2e2bc819ec12733591e8c9

They present a bunch of flat earth images, then their only rebuttal being the following:

As for the reason why gravity doesn’t pull the earth into a spherical shape, “Flat Earth” advocates have a very simple answer: Gravity doesn’t exist. Righto.
DON’T BE SO QUICK TO BELIEVE
While some of these concepts might sound enticing enough to send you into the Flat-Earthers’ arms, remember, there are just as many sources that debunk the theory. Like, science.

So just mentioning the word "science" is this editors idea of science.

Let's have a look at the editor:

Matthew Dunn

Matthew is the technology editor at news.com.au. After a brief stint as North Queensland's premier dating columnist and Townsville Bulletin's digital editor, he made his way to news.com.au to report on all things tech, plus a few stories about his cat Willow. He is also the host of tech review video series UnDunn. It's pretty good - that's what he will tell you.

Apparently he reports on things "tech", stories about his "cat, Willow" and has his own review series which he self proclaims as being "good".

Some of his other ground breaking news articles:

"Best used car ad on the internet"
"Why your Outlook isn’t working"
"Apple really wants you to use an iPhone"
"What if there were Aussie Pokemon"
"What’s streaming this June"

It sounds like Matthew Dunn is at the peak of his career.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:54 am

csp wrote:
It appears the FE message is starting to heat up "down here" in Australia
the controlled globalist media is trying to muddy the waters

their only rebuttal
science

Appeal to Authority, alas Spaceball Earth is not based on SCIENCE but THEORETICAL SCIENCE.

Facts and Theories are two different things.
  o  In the Scientific method, facts can be observed and/or measured.
  o  In the Scientism method, theories are interpretations of faith.

Theo means God
Theo-retical Physics has become an accepted belief system, which implies that something is unproven or speculative, which is better characterized by the word 'hypothesis'.  The word "theory" means something very different within the Religion of Scientism, it is assumed that "theories" follow principles of rational thought or logic.  Nothing could be further from the turth.

Scientism tells us that Geniuses from 'two thousand years ago' invented Spaceball Earth, just by claiming it was Spherical in origin; then in the 19th century the Church of Heliocentricism added "Tilt" to the Earth because people were seeing the Northern Star Constellation to far south on the Sphere.

Tilt
"In real pinball machines, players would bump and tilt the table to tweak the trajectory of the ball to their liking. This is known as "nudging". While a little nudging can add skill and depth, too much breaks the game and needs to be guarded against."

Pinball Wizard
Deaf, Dumb and Blind Kid
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:56 pm

This one gave me a good laugh:
https://www.rt.com/viral/390604-einsteins-gravitational-waves-detected-third-time/

3 billion years ago
3 billion light years away

33 anyone?

Some comical highlights...
"Einstein predicted gravitational waves over a century ago..."
"We’re really moving from novelty to a new observational science,"
"...colliding neutron stars... so dense that a single teaspoon of them would weigh 10 million tons..."

And to think that two years ago I would have believed this utter nonsense!

The LIGO spokesman's name is David Shoemaker. Is that code for "a load of cobblers"? i.e. "cobbler's awls" which is cockney rhyme for BALLS!?
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:40 pm

Skywalker wrote:This one gave me a good laugh:
https://www.rt.com/viral/390604-einsteins-gravitational-waves-detected-third-time/

3 billion years ago
3 billion light years away

33 anyone?

Some comical highlights...
"Einstein predicted gravitational waves over a century ago..."
"We’re really moving from novelty to a new observational science,"
"...colliding neutron stars... so dense that a single teaspoon of them would weigh 10 million tons..."

And to think that two years ago I would have believed this utter nonsense!

The LIGO spokesman's name is David Shoemaker. Is that code for "a load of cobblers"? i.e. "cobbler's awls" which is cockney rhyme for BALLS!?

Good points. Here's another one from that same rag of an article: "Albert Einstein's once-theoretical...."

As in, once theoretical in the past, and we're supposed to believe the "authority" that it is now no longer just a "theory" because "scientists announced [it] Thursday."
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by exo Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:14 pm

Check out the new TV advert for Sony Bravia TV airing in UK;

exo

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:04 pm

Mythbusters fake earth's curvature at 70,000ft with Go Pro lens distortion. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0WbC4PaQks

Some highlights...

50,000ft. Horizon flat and at eye level.
Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 6 1.50000_zpstwammstw

60,000ft. Horizon flat and at eye level.
Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 6 2.60000_zpsb1tsxng6

70,000ft. Nice curvature! (facepalm)
Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 6 3.70000a_zpska7nve2q

Still at 70,000ft. What's wrong with this picture?
Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 6 4.70000b_zpsjldkjoco

Last edited by Skywalker on Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:11 pm

A story about turbulence on a KLM flight near Hong Kong. Subliminal fake curve added to reinforce the brainwashing.
https://www.rt.com/news/390849-injured-turbulence-hong-kong-klm/

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 6 59344920c361887b098b45b8
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:30 pm

Skywalker wrote:
turbulence on a KLM flight near Hong Kong
Subliminal fake curve added to reinforce the brainwashing

This is another 9/11 story with 9 injured.

five men and four women were hurt
© Leonid Faerberg / Global Look Press

IX XI

Purpose: Show fake curve

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeraldacid Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:43 pm

Chris's final album before his alleged "suicide". You all are no strangers to symbolism so I won't even point them all out.

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 6 Chris_Cornell_Higher_Truth

He has a lot of real cryptic lyrics on the album with songs like The Promise and Murderer of Blue Skies. Makes me wonder if he wasn't referring to whats really going on above us with the globe lie. Everything about the guys passing seems like a giant ritual. Who really knows.

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 6 1442443193690

I remember when I had dreams of being a part of this industry. I almost moved to LA just three years ago to be near Hollywood (some truth seeker huh?) Looking back I am so glad I never got sucked in. There are these seemingly enormous roadblocks that kept me out, I used to see them as a curse, but now after seeing what they are doing to each other over there I see those roadblocks as miracles.

Emeraldacid

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:43 am

Also note, Chris Cornell was born Chris Boyle.

Chris Cornell = CC = 33
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:37 am

Grunge scene has roots in the CIA/Tavistock Institute social engineering experiment that was the 1960s music scene/LSD/free love/hippie movement.  See Dave McGowan's work, and his excellent book: "Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon: Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & the Dark Heart of the Hippie Dream"

http://www.whale.to/b/mcgowan_h.html
mitch
mitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:38 pm

In Star Wars (1977) when Obi-Wan Kenobi describes The Force as an energy field that surrounds us, penetrates us, and binds the galaxy together, he could just as easily have been talking about G-G-G-GRAVITY!
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeraldacid Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:45 pm

mitch wrote:Grunge scene has roots in the CIA/Tavistock Institute social engineering experiment that was the 1960s music scene/LSD/free love/hippie movement.  See Dave McGowan's work, and his excellent book: "Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon: Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & the Dark Heart of the Hippie Dream"

Interesting reading and he presents his arguments well. He hits a particular note that I've been harping on in my own personal conversations lately, one that bumps up against what I see as an enormous and frightening blindspot in logic;

Excerpt from his "Dialogue with the Devil" (pardon me for using this out of context but I think it's self explanatory)

And to think that people label me a 'conspiracy theorist.' If I am reading this correctly (which is not an easy thing to do, considering the severely convoluted logic), then you are claiming to be the victim of a 'vast right-wing conspiracy' involving one of the most powerful Senators in the country, the Secretary of the Army, the Army's CID, a district court judge, an appeals court, the Army Inspector General, the Judge Advocate General, the Army Chief of Staff, and numerous other lower-level players all working together for no larger purpose than to destroy you personally. And here I was thinking that what was really going on was a concerted effort to protect you so as not to expose a government-sanctioned operation to torture and abuse children. Of course, only some crazed conspiracy theorist would believe that sort of a scenario. Your version is obviously so much more credible.

This idea of allowing one conspiracy theory to exist in your head that is NOT labeled as a conspiracy theory to YOU, while simultaneously holding the idea that Conspiracy Theory's are to be immediately classified and rejected. Now when I say blindspot, I mean that no matter how many times you lead them up to it in conversation and point it out, they can't see it OR talk about it directly. You run up against it in all kinds of conversations with programmed people, easiest example would be someone who believes the official 911 story (a conspiracy theory) yet claims the alternative one is a..conspiracy theory. In FE conversation you often run into it dressed up in a slightly different suit where people are claiming to want provable facts over theories while simultaneously having multiple deep foundational beliefs in theories like Big Bang and Evolution, we-live-in-a-simulation theory etc...

If you're careful you can lead them right up to it in conversation and see a little "tick" go off in their head, as if they realize it for just a millesecond and then typically they will instantly change the subject. That little tick is so interesting, though... Its a more extreme example but it really reminds me of some of these celebrities who seem to suddenly snap and stare off into space when a certain topic comes up that triggers their programming.

Maybe I'm overanalyizing a basic human tendancy but I really think this particular category of "blindspot" is the best example of a kind of mass MK ultra effect we can already see in it's earlier stages. Try it man. Get someone there in conversation and try to STAY on that point for any amount of time, it's almost impossible.

Emeraldacid

Back to top Go down

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 6 Empty Anyone else seeing more and more of this??

Post by Emeraldacid Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Scary shit. It seems like the media could say one thing and tip these people over the edge. Almost every comment section for a debunking type video has as it's top comment something related to hunting and killing and sterilizing FE people. The shocking thing is no one sais anything about it. You would think at least one real scientist would speak up and say "Hey guys calm down this isn't what we're about here we can prove them wrong" no, you see this kind of talk:

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 6 2moz7sg

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 6 5vrqrb

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 6 2uzw001

These motherfuckers are falling apart in a real bad way man..

Emeraldacid

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:22 pm

I don't think I've ever seen so many logical fallacies in a row before. "Cool hard logic". Oh the irony.
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Emeraldacid Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:34 pm

csp wrote:Also note, Chris Cornell was born Chris Boyle.

Chris Cornell = CC = 33

Too weird man...

Emeraldacid

Back to top Go down

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 6 Empty They're turning on Bill Nye and Michiu Kaku now

Post by Emeraldacid Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:28 pm

Looks like these guys finally caught on that they're actors and not real scientists. About time they exposed this rectangle headed douchebag.

and ofcourse Rogan is always there to jump on the most popular side. Down falls the curtain, gentlemen. This is a guy who indoctrinated an entire generation of children.

just for the record tucker carlson is my bitch.

Emeraldacid

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:01 pm

Longest confirmed sniper kill takes earth's curvature into account just like Deadshot in Suicide Squad. Clowns imitating clowns.

http://www.newsweek.com/world-record-sniper-kill-isis-iraq-canada-628156

"The sniper used a McMillan TAC-50 sniper rifle—the standard long-range sniper of the Canadian military—and fired the shot from a high-rise building in an undisclosed location. Firing from such a distance, the shooter would have had to account for wind; the round dropping as it was fired from a higher location; and even the curvature of the earth."
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:10 pm

Skywalker wrote:
Longest confirmed sniper kill takes earth's curvature

"sources told The Globe and Mail."
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:35 pm

The BBC in the UK have been programming the Globe in it's idents since 1963, that's 54 years of pushing the Globe agenda, incidentally the BBC first used the Globe ident in 1963, just 5 years after NASA was formed in 1958 and just 6 years before NASA 'ALLEGEDLY' put 2 men on the Moon.

Also note in the very early BBC idents they seem to be using the 'all seeing eye', especially in the 1953 ident entitled 'bat wings', although I am always skeptical about associations to the 'all seeing eye', watch for yourself. The so-called 'bat wings' even have a strange resemblance to the so-called Van Allen Belts....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LPs5j3m5p0

They still use the Globe logo on their News Channel & BBC World News to this day..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2odMb94O78

BBC World News is available in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide, around 300 million households and 1.8 million hotel rooms.

BBC - The British Brainwashing Corporation, brainwashing the PLANE since 1922
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:18 pm

And I thought they were the "Boys Buggery Club".
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next