IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media

+68
spinningwaterrockhaha
monotyper
Dactylion
dandownunder
HeatHen
openURmind
Truth Center
BosnianFlatearther
Dual1ty
Ben Rotblut
FlatFooter
Realearth
MMDC
RedorBlue
fakenasa
Alpha
Torus_Ouroboros
Real World
observer
CSI
RisinHorizon
siriusrising777
Dab_Tsog
doxoliday
mindflood
eekamouse
Just Vital
Nibbs Hackworth
lotuseater
RelearningLogic
PriorityMinority
TruthshallsetUfree
Emeraldacid
exo
markwilson
newflatearther2000
RickFE
Ziggy Kelleher
Artemis
green
MrMattyMoses
Wertikal
thugnastylol
Kristubs
Skywalker
FL@T-E@RTH
BlueAmber22
mitch
damnice
Beashambassador
Themis
IcarusII
Schpankme
susie
Wesley2
ricaius
Paranoid Gramdroid
Admin
csp
Thinkforyourself
Bolognese
rare
Shad01
Banazir
regencybrougham
vortexkitten
lizardking
Scar
72 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media

Post by csp Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:28 am

Thinkforyourself wrote:
Ugh, how the Hell am I going to manage to keep my food down after reading this poison? What a disgusting load of rubbish.

You will notice that once again, he fails to answer any of the questions Eric raised. He can spout on about non-Euclidian geometry all he likes, but what about the fact that the Earth is flat even when observed from 60 miles high? What about the fact that NASA's images don't portray his own gibberish creation, the 'pear shaped oblate spheroid' that he claims we live on?

The man is a bigger joke than his supposedly humorous 'rap', but he isn't funny, because at the end of the day, he is working for murderous elitist Satanists who are fooling us all.

Oh man, I giggle with excitement when I see one of their puppets get so uppity - NDT is going to crack soon I would imagine, especially after the whole 'oblate spheroid pizza dough strechy' bullshit he tried to spin. I could just imagine the higher ups telling him off.. "NEIL!! WE HAD THEM FOOLED IT WAS A GLOBE, NOW YOU'RE MENTIONING OBLATE SPHEROIDS?!".

As they say, any publicity is good publicity.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 3 Empty Re: Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:24 am

regencybrougham wrote:...small sections of large curved surfaces will always look flat to little creatures that crawl upon it.”

"There’s a growing anti-intellectual strain in this country, and it may be the beginning of the end of our informed democracy,” Tyson said.

"And by the way, this is called gravity," Tyson said as he literally dropped the mic.

Anti-intellectual strain my ass!

Oh it's more then the beginning of the end of our mis-informed bogus democracy.

They always use the "how everything is too big" thing. But the horizon will nosedive as we climb no matter how big the ball!

They never cite the real science or denounce real Flat-Earth facts. Because they can't. They're making it so obvious!

If I was on the fence before; I'm not any more. The time is ripe to push the envelop.

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 3 Giphy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:56 pm

The #1 video posted on reddit today is yet another sad, frivolous attempt at debunking Flat-Earth.  

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:07 pm

Here is some outrageous 'Globe Earth' propaganda:

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/jan/14/mystery-jets-curve-of-the-earth-exclusive-album-stream

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:31 am

Animal Sanctuary wrote:The #1 video posted on reddit today is yet another sad, frivolous attempt at debunking Flat-Earth.  

Note Carl Sagan admits if the sun was millions of miles away, to prove his example, all light rays should be uniform - he even goes as far as saying they are. Sorry Carl, but a simple observation of the sun shows this not to be case. The sun is not millions of miles away, hence why the light rays are never uniform in direction.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:45 am

csp wrote:
Animal Sanctuary wrote:The #1 video posted on reddit today is yet another sad, frivolous attempt at debunking Flat-Earth.  

Note Carl Sagan admits if the sun was millions of miles away, to prove his example, all light rays should be uniform - he even goes as far as saying they are. Sorry Carl, but a simple observation of the sun shows this not to be case. The sun is not millions of miles away, hence why the light rays are never uniform in direction.

Exactly. It's the more immediate angle of light causing the different length of shadows. This is evidence of the sun being smaller and nearer, and illuminating a flat surface.

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:04 am

csp wrote:
a simple observation of the sun shows
The sun is not millions of miles away
the light rays are never uniform in direction.

As can be seen, the Sun is very close and overhead.

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 3 7_cate10
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by vortexkitten Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:04 am

The sun is indeed very close.
A photo I took on the motorway
Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 3 Motorw11

vortexkitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Banazir Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:34 am

Banazir

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:03 pm

How do we know that "weather.com" and the "European Southern Observatory's (ESO)" are faking the Ball Earth, when they claim the composite image below is a Time-Lapse Photo of the South Pole Star?

Here's why it's a fake:

• There is no South Pole.

• There is no South Celestial Pole Star by which any camera could be focused.

• There can be no Time-Lapse Photo showing the Southern Star Field rotating around a central point, because all the constellations of the south sweep over the great southern arc and across the meridian, from their rise in the evening to their setting in the morning.  There can be be no Spiral Pattern, and there will not be enough time to complete Spiral Photo before Sun-Rise.

Milky Way Up Close - favorite image of the week
"Resembling an optical illusion, stars arc around the south celestial pole in this time-lapsed photo, taken at the European Southern Observatory's La Silla Observatory in Chile. ~ ESO/A.Santerne

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 3 02space-2015
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:44 am

Michael Jackson promotes the Moonwalk; why call it Moonwalk?
Is it possible to walk on a light source that points down to the Earth?

History Lesson:
"Moonwalk - an illusion is involved in creating the appearance of the dancer gliding backwards." ~ Wikipedia

"November 1969, in an episode of H.R. Pufnstuf (produced by NBC), Judy the Frog teaches everyone a new dance called "The Moonwalk".  ~ Wikipedia

July 1969, Apollo 11 claims to have landed humans on the Moon; Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin claim to Walk on Moon.

I guess, "glide step buzz shuffle" was to long.   Basketball

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:52 am

Yes, the "moonwalk" is a dance where YOU GO BACKWARDS with your FEET NEVER LEAVING THE EARTH. A metaphor for what NASA has done to us mentally/spiritually.

Here's another good one:

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:27 pm

Bugs Bunny - Hare We Go, 1951 Warner Bros. Merrie Melodies cartoon.

In 1492 Christopher Columbus is arguing with the king of Spain whether the world is round or flat. Columbus suggests that the Earth is round like his head. King Ferdinand insists the Earth is flat like a pancake. Eventually the king kicks Columbus out of his palace. Then Bugs Bunny emerges from his rabbit hole and asks Columbus what's bothering him. Columbus says that no one believes his theory, but Bugs says "She looks round to me, Doc." Bugs tells Columbus that he can prove that the world is round. He takes out a baseball and glove and throws the ball “around the world.” When the ball returns to Spain, it is covered in travel stickers from all over the globe, proving Columbus’ claim.

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 3 Columbus_bugs_baseball

Cartoon - Bugs Bunny - Hare We Go

Edited version
When this cartoon aired on ABC, the part where the King hits Columbus over the head and commenting "She's (the world) flat like your head!" is cut.

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 3 Bugs_Bunny_Columbus_Round_Theroy

Last edited by Schpankme on Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoid Gramdroid Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:28 pm

Here's a still from Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law, a show that used to be on Comedy Central. We see two of the main characters, Peanut and Avenger, proving gravity by dropping a globe on Isaac Newton's head.

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 3 307%20-%20Evolutionary%20War.avi_snapshot_01.43_2016.02.21_12.20.33_zpsds0zcbof
Paranoid Gramdroid
Paranoid Gramdroid

Back to top Go down

Post by ricaius Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:18 pm

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 3 U71CNEt

https://www.tstyle.it/2016/03/04/a-beautiful-planet-e-il-film-della-disney-con-astrosamantha-10478.html
https://www.tstyle.it/2016/01/28/astrosamantha-al-cinema-levento-speciale-da-non-perdere-10115.html

ricaius
ricaius

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:13 pm

Sunshine Superman - Donovan

This single was released and backed with "The Trip" in both the United States and United Kingdom by December 1966.

Epic Records (Epic 5-10045)
Pye Records (Pye 7N 17241)

This was Donovan's only single to reach #1 on Billboard's Hot 100 survey.

The lyrics of this song mention the DC Comics characters known as the Green Lantern, and Superman; both of these comic book superheros get their super-powers from Outer Space Aliens, living on other Spaceballs.

An interesting twist to the year 1966, the USSR lands the Luna 9 space-craft on the Moon; and NASA shows humans floating outside their space-craft, in outer space.

Luna 9 on the Moon, Comrade
Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 3 Luna_9

American Man in Space
Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 3 Ed_white_fake_spacewalk_Gemini_IV

Lyrics:

Sunshine Superman

Sunshine came softly through my a-window today
Could've tripped out easy a-but I've a-changed my ways
It'll take time, I know it but in a while
You're gonna be mine, I know it, we'll do it in style
'Cause I made my mind up you're going to be mine

I'll tell you right now
Any trick in the book now, baby, all that I can find
Everybody's hustlin' just to have a little scene
When I say we'll be cool I think that you know what I mean
We stood on a beach at sunset, do you remember when?
I know a beach where, baby, a-it never ends
When you've made your mind up forever to be mine

Hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm
I'll pick up your hand and slowly blow your little mind
'Cause I made my mind up you're going to be mine
I'll tell you right now
Any trick in the book now, baby, all that I can find

Superman or Green Lantern ain't got a-nothin' on me
I can make like a turtle and dive for your pearls in the sea, yeah!
A you-you-you can just sit there a-thinking on your velvet throne
'bout all the rainbows a-you can a-have for your own
I'll pick up your hand and slowly blow your little mind

I'll pick up your hand
I'll pick up your hand

Last edited by Schpankme on Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:10 am

Another great find from StinkyCash, not globe propaganda, but mocking Gravity in front of the masses:

csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Banazir Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:35 am

At last, it's the NASA movie we've all been waiting for!

http://ca.complex.com/pop-culture/2016/03/janelle-monae-joins-hidden-figures-movie

Also a bit on the God's of Egypt movie as it not-so-subtly refers to the not-so-globe earth.

Banazir

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesley2 Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:12 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg0pO9VG1J8

check out this video

its a short fake commercial sketch from Saturday night live.

includes fairly sutble but at the same time really obvious flat earth propaganda.

notable part at fifty seconds

Wesley2

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:42 am

An interactive seven-foot globe at the Vancouver International Airport.

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 3 Live_globe-1024x538

The two-meter interactive globe is projected on to a concave surface in front of the user.
When viewed from the front it becomes an optical illusion and appears to the user as if its an actual sphere.

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 3 Explor10

Last edited by Schpankme on Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media - Page 3 Empty + Re: Global Earth Propaganda Used In Mass Media

Post by vortexkitten Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:21 am

Here is a video from the European Space Agency Webshite ESA Kids Channel called The Solar System
The ESA kids character is called PAXI and Paxi is an explorer from another planet Very Happy
Link to Video here:
http://wpc.50e6.edgecastcdn.net/8050E6/mmedia-http/download/public/videos/2015/01/014/1501_014_AR_EN.mp4

The video is so informative and factual  Cool , explains it all just so EASY, so simple for the kids to UNDERstand Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

It all makes perfect sense expressed in Dollars and cents Pounds shillings and pence

ESA astronaut Luca Parmitano had a flying visit from Paxi - " he tells us in the video he came in through the airlock floppy door"

vortexkitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:03 am

The movement's growing. Pressure's on.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:13 pm

Wow, what a video. These are the people I trust. That floundering fart Tyson rambling on about science, the worst religion of all, but never demonstrating any real knowledge of it whatsoever - my favourite Disney children's presenter and go-to on all educated topics, Bill Nye the Science Guy, John Kerry fragrantly admitting that 'emissions cuts would make no difference to Global Warming' while he reaps the benefits of $22 billion in climate tax every year, but it is Obama whose eloquence gets me every time; the man speaks like a modern day Henry Neville.

The only reason they are so scared is because someone has come along and exposed the LOGIC of a flat Earth. No one else in over 50 years has actually played them at their own game and used science (actual science, not convoluted theories based on hypotheses based on equations) to prove it. That is why they have had to invest in a gaggle of online clowns to mock and and saturate the movement and why we can not let onlookers fall for the disinformation, controlled-opposition bullshit that spews from the mouths of this traveling freak show. If it were only their common gutter snakes hammering on about it, well A) the topic would've gained no momentum whatsoever and B) there would be no need to debunk any flat Earth points (although I've yet to see anyone mainstream even attempt this) because Mark Sargent, Matt Boylan, Max Igan, Thomas Dolby, Paul Michael Bales, Jeranism and whichever other embarrassing low-down morons are still to come have contributed absolutely nothing of worth to this movement, and not surprisingly, considering they are all just desperate shill-whores clamouring for their five seconds in the limelight because they couldn't get bit-parts on TV or a real job. No Neil, "science" is not the truth even if you do not believe in it, the TRUTH is the truth even if nobody believes it, and a LIE is still a LIE even if EVERYBODY believes it. They will lose and we will win because the truth is on our side. At least, that's how I see it from a video game design point of view.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:15 pm

Lol, well said, agreed, thanks for that break-down.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Banazir Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:26 am

I can't quite put my finger on it but when thinking of Flat Earth music this song kept coming to mind. The video has some imagery that could be interpreted to be about FE. The song very much so could have had it in mind.

Enigma has got nothin' on Eric's mad skills as a musician. I love you

Keep up the good fight!

Banazir

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next