IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?

+61
TyrannicalSawdustRex
shadesofgrey
Koubenakombi
colander bowl
Constapated_Weiner_Dog
Dan-cer
alexflatgamer
Rogue Otoko
thefirmground
Teslarulez
ellie
spinningwaterrockhaha
Shmack_1
Zen791
StillWakingUp
Xander
Jadepurplelover
The Compassionate Cynic
pjcnet
Hauchfer
RedorBlue
siriusrising
Carl
Dual1ty
Dab_Tsog
infiniterelaxations
jewry/trannywood
Wertikal
Ranniz
Frenetic Zetetic
BeeGeeDee
Dactylion
TheFreedomMinistry
starfox42
exo
Schpankme
Realearth
Vish1511
Vespillo
David Colquitt
Wisdom1
new.vinland
watermelonman
Birdog45
AetherConspiracy
thugnastylol
WANA
FEfreeInDec14
hauntedhouse
PiratetTanker75
kuintanz
csp
Skywalker
ABalancedKarma
Conticci
LazyDiamond
Eduard Smith
Haze
Paranoid Gramdroid
Admin
Thinkforyourself
65 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?   - Page 8 Empty Re: Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?

Post by TyrannicalSawdustRex Sat Dec 02, 2023 11:59 am

Byrd is an enigma to me. Mason and explorer possibly. We are all "educated" into knowing our world to be a sphere. Maybe he was able to throw of his conditioning , or even was told the truth.

He knew the difficulties of navigating with the compass below 60 S. The obvious way of navigating without using the magnetic field is by star position , which would be subject to the weather and possible only during the night. Dead reckoning would have to be included too.

I find the "moon as a map of earth" scenario intriguing also. Reflection of xrays by earth onto the dome, so the images of land would not match our mapped shapes since xrays penetrate and reflect through the waters. Those are my thoughts at this time. Sunlight is mostly absorbed by earth but I recall that xrays and other higher frequencies are reflected.

The moon may be hologrammatic. All interesting stuff.

TyrannicalSawdustRex

Back to top Go down

Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?   - Page 8 Empty Re: Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?

Post by shadesofgrey Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:46 pm

You should take the time to read Byrds books, they are insightful and offer answers to many of our  questions in a  well documented format.  I’d forget all about the Masonic conspiracy and just stick to the facts that you can establish.  The conspiracy bit seems more like another red herring and never really seems to lead anywhere useful.  Things like the holographic moon are on par with that…it’s possible sure, but how do we ever prove it ?  In my humble opinion I’d say read what Byrd and his predecessors wrote. After that get a job with one of the many contractors that operate in Antarctica and go see for yourself as much as you possibly can.

shadesofgrey

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannicalSawdustRex Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:37 am

Which of Byrds books do you refer to? Can you recommend one please and I will try to get hold of a copy.

Science has a big problem with the moon, it should not exist basically, does not reflect light as it should within the heliocentric model according to the known laws of physics.

In the heliocentric model we have the sun at 93 million miles away orbiting once every 365.25 days. The orbital speed of earth from this = 66.6 thousand mph . The earth has a tilt of 23.4 degrees giving the latitudes of the arctic and antarctic circles at 66.6N and 66.6S. All very occultish.

Your post seems like a plea for people not to question the mainstream bullshit model presented to us by authority. How do we ever prove anything ?

I'd like to hear your views on the moon .

In 1979 I was due to travel to work in Antarctica , maintenance side on a scientific base ,six month contract during summer only. Wife fell pregnant with our first child so I never got there.

I have paid my due to society and am retired . so the only work I do is for myself and friends.

TyrannicalSawdustRex

Back to top Go down

Post by shadesofgrey Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:38 pm

Birds first book about Antarctica is titled Little America and his second trip is titled Discovery. Both are worth reading cover to cover thoroughly.

As for the mainstream stuff…it’s axiomatic that mainstream  anything is a cheap knockoff off the real thing, there’s not much point in discussing this point imho.  

As for the occulted stuff, as I’ve said before, the occult world is mostly nonsense made up by charlatans and plain old morons.  The history of the number 666 is laughable in how serious it’s taken and I don’t  give it a second thought.  

Same for the Masonic bit; they can’t be both incompetent followers and the purveyors of a worldwide conspiracy. The two ideas are mutually exclusive and to waste time in that field is to go down a rabbit hole that is akin to the ufo nonsense. It never leads anywhere and just robs us of valuable brain power.

If you really want to be certain about masonry just go to a Masonic open house at your local lodge which happens once a year. Prepare to be deflated.

SOG

Last edited by shadesofgrey on Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

shadesofgrey

Back to top Go down

Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?   - Page 8 Empty Ice Wall Origin speculation

Post by Truth Addict Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:40 pm

I have been thinking about a possible way that the ice wall might have formed and i haven't seen anyone propose it yet. It makes sense to me and i want to share it and read your thoughts about it. I specualate that at the beginning Earth as a whole was ice, and that was the real "ice age". After the sun came to be and started to do its usual circles over and around the Earth the ice started to melt, but because the sun's heat, just like everything else, has a range it formed an ice wall around the Earth.

Last edited by Truth Addict on Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Truth Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by shadesofgrey Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:45 pm

I don’t mean to keep selling Byrd as an authority, but while he was there he brought with him at least one geologist and they definitely discussed the formation of ice sheets that were hundreds of feet thick as well as icebergs miles long. It would at least you some perspective.

SOG

shadesofgrey

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannicalSawdustRex Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:52 pm

SOG .
Freemason Dicky Byrd was the guy who lied about flying over the North Pole, in the 20's I believe . Not very trustworthy in my opinion . Certainly not an authority.

However , I would read those two books if I can locate first editions of them .

Why don't you visit the NASA UN Freemasonry Vatican Jews Jesuits NWO section of this forum. This may give you some prospective into occult matters. They are very important to the idiotic elites.

TyrannicalSawdustRex

Back to top Go down

Post by shadesofgrey Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:18 pm

If you could site the source for Byrd being a mason and or liar that would be helpful for me.

As for your recommendation, I've read it and I have to say that I typically avoid any type of groupthink, especially if we’re lumping together an ethnic group and calling them the root of all our problems. I believe it to be narrow minded and ultimately diminishes our capacity to think rationally about the situation.

I mean no disrespect to the authors but I believe it would do them well to rethink their position and reconsider whether or not they have all the facts.

SOG

shadesofgrey

Back to top Go down

Post by shadesofgrey Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:18 pm

If you could site the source for Byrd being a mason and or liar that would be helpful for me.

As for your recommendation, I've read it and I have to say that I typically avoid any type of groupthink, especially if we’re lumping together an ethnic group and calling them the root of all our problems.  I believe it to be narrow minded and ultimately diminishes our capacity to think rationally about the situation.

I mean no disrespect to the authors but I believe it would do them well to rethink their position and reconsider whether or not they have all the facts.

SOG

shadesofgrey

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannicalSawdustRex Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:24 am

https://www.masonrytoday.com/index.php?new_month=10&new_day=25&new_year=2014

This short article covers his freemasonry ties and the shenanigans surrounding his polar flight in the 1920's .

There are other accounts that go more into detail about the affair.

I tend to view anyone associated with secret societies as suspicious - just my opinion.

TyrannicalSawdustRex

Back to top Go down

Post by shadesofgrey Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:02 pm

I appreciate the link to his Masonic affiliation, that was more for others who might be reading this series posts than me. I had already checked into Byrd and what found was that he became a master mason just prior to embarking to the South Pole, essentially, he was a neophyte still and hardly an evil genius with a master plan.

As for his being a liar about the north pole flight, as a rule I never ascribe to malice that which can be ascribed to incompetence. Here’s another article for others to read about the so called controversy:

https://www.livescience.com/28727-byrd-didn-t-fly-over-north-pole.html

If we keep analyzing I’m sure we’ll find some truth but only so long as we’re willing to change our minds from time to time as the facts change.

SOG

shadesofgrey

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannicalSawdustRex Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:57 pm

Done a bit of research over the last couple of days regarding the freemason connection.

I read Douglas Mawson's book a few years ago - The Home of the Blizzard if I recall. Very good account of his Antarctic expedition around 1912 . Marooned there for 2 -3 years if memory serves.

He had a contract with a NZ university which obliged him to hand over all his data and research documents upon his return . They would publish them apparently to recover their investment in the venture. This never happened.

Turns out Douglas Mawson was also a freemason ,as were capt R F Scott , Ernest Shackleton and some other polar explorers.

Shackleton's last expedition to Antarctica aboard the Quest , was to be a scientific study whilst sailing around the continent. Died suddenly whilst in South Georgia at the young age of 47. The expedition was aborted.

All seems a bit suspicious and contrived/controlled to me. Interesting stuff which I might pursue further time permitting.

TyrannicalSawdustRex

Forest4theTreez likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by shadesofgrey Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:32 pm

It’s all interesting in a fiction novel kind of way but if you were to read about any prominent person you’ll find a Catholic, a Jesuit, a Rosicrucian, a Muslim Brother, an Evangelist, a Mormon, and so on ad infinitum.  In our times, in retrospective glances, all “secret societies” are connected to all conspiracies by by no more than one degree of separation.  If we use the same principles applied to Antarctic explorers and use them against all that we know to be true in life, then everyone is a conspirator and everything is a conspiracy.  Just analyze the facts and we’ll certainly learn much more.

SOG

shadesofgrey

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannicalSawdustRex Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:47 pm

You missed freemasons of your list, who mentioned the others? Perhaps you could provide us with your analysis of the "facts" , or your ideas about truths in life.

"Conspiracy" is the word thrust upon us by the fkn alphabet soup brigade. A way of saying respect the so called authorities .

Well ,I don't have any respect for authorities ....or shills and gatekeepers.

TyrannicalSawdustRex

Forest4theTreez likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by shadesofgrey Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:29 pm

Again, I mean no disrespect to any other opinion, I’m just offering a caution about pursuing endless conspiracy when there are better ways to spend our time.  Freemason is not on the list I mentioned because it was already the topic of discussion and not worth repeating.  The “ad infinitum” suffix would have covered that anyway.  I don’t really have any version of truth or facts for anyone, I’m just another seeker along the path. I suspect, however, that there is much beyond the ice wall and that we are not on a globe.  I only suspect that because of personal, physical observations that are observable, repeatable and falsifiable.  By that I mean that we can prove that the earth is flat, at least where we are, and not rotating at 1000mph.  We can tell by space shuttle trajectory that they are going somewhere beyond the wall, I just don’t know where.  As for the secret societies, I’ve never read anything of interest that points to something secret or powerful, at least not below the surface.  As far as I can tell they are no more than a shell game designed to keep free thinking men busy with nonsense degrees that only ever lead to more degrees.  Scientology is like that…just a bunch of hot air invented by a charlatan; L Ron Hubbard.  For what it’s worth, Hubbard was a great sci fi writer but that’s where he starts and stops as far as I’m concerned., and he’s like the manly p hall or Albert pike of modern times.

SOG

shadesofgrey

Back to top Go down

Post by mike_wolf23 Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:20 pm

Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?   - Page 8 Se7en-10

mike_wolf23

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8