Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?

Post by Birdog45 on Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:15 pm

Hollywood makes the same movies, same stories over and over again. This could be the subject of so many story lines and new "sci-fi" style movies.

Birdog45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelonman on Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:10 am

Yeah and what happened to his crew? I think it would be more realistic to send a drone over the North Pole. I'm very interested to know what is there as it is after all the centre of the universe. I'm inclined to think that there is no land beyond the South Pole but who knows? I enjoy Flat Water's videos on this topic he goes through quite a lot of old literature about men who have allegedly travelled to the NP and encountered civilisation/magnetic mountain. Again, sounds like a stretch and don't like to speculate too much but I think NP is definitely doable with a drone or RC balloon and confirmation of this would only help in our cause. Their technology is becoming more and more advanced the best we can do is use it against them.

watermelonman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by new.vinland on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:09 pm

I like to think that you would eventually reach the side of the dome if you penetrated far enough beyond the ice wall. This is speculation on my part based on the evidence of rockets crashing into the firmament from the top.

new.vinland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom1 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:23 pm

I suspect there are other lands beyond the icewall probably inhabited by beings who in large part have everything to do with this entire deception.

Wisdom1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by David Colquitt on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:30 am

I am new to this sight and loving it. I have seen most of Eric's stuff on Utube and admit I am a flat earther, converted from 65 years of indoctrination. You may have heard this story but it bears repeating.
There was once a family of horses which lived on what they thought was an endless plain. They had everything they needed to live a wonderful life and lived in peace and harmony.
One day they came across a high white fence. They couldn't get over or under it, go round or through it. The sky above was blue and the ground below was solid.Consequently they decided to return to their wonderful life and ignored the fence.
Then who should turn up but a tribe called Homo Sapiens. Apparently Sapiens meant wise, something the horses would grow to doubt. This new tribe was obsessed with discovering what was on the other side. They eventually found a way over and returned many years later with many stories and a plan for the horses.
They would put the horses to work ploughing fields and the faster ones would be trained to run around race tracks so the wise ones could bet on them.
One of the older horses queried as to what other barriers they found. There was this great wall of ice which fascinated the wise ones but they had plans to sort it out. An old horse, who was considered wise and noble, just sighed with a long face!

David Colquitt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vespillo on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:57 pm

Are there any beaches of Antarctica ? I have found images online, but cannot verify it in the least.
Vespillo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vish1511 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:05 pm

Theres a video I've watched where a spiritualist talks about other places and beings that may live beyond the arctic wall. ITs very intriguing to know and the spiritualist is reliable, just putting it out there because theres a lot of so called spiritualist who claim themselves to be that but are not really.

Vish1511

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth on Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:30 pm

Vish1511 wrote:Theres a video I've watched where a  spiritualist talks about other places and beings that may live beyond the arctic wall. ITs very intriguing to know and the spiritualist is reliable, just putting it out there because theres a lot of so called spiritualist who claim themselves to be that but are not really.

Where can someone find the video you watched?
What is the spiritualist name?
What evidence do you have that shows spiritualist is reliable?
Realearth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vish1511 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:37 pm

Realearth wrote:
Vish1511 wrote:Theres a video I've watched where a  spiritualist talks about other places and beings that may live beyond the arctic wall. ITs very intriguing to know and the spiritualist is reliable, just putting it out there because theres a lot of so called spiritualist who claim themselves to be that but are not really.

Where can someone find the video you watched?
What is the spiritualist name?
What evidence do you have that shows spiritualist is reliable?

The video is on youtube, he has a channel where he posts his stuff, of course it is very un-mainstream and he doesn't try to convince people of his spirituality or anything. He gives his opinions with his knowledge. The said person also has a blog which to me has also been pretty helpful in connecting with truth. 

However, I do not want to mention his details here, as I am fairly new to this forum and even though I am a firm believer in the forum's purpose and Eric Dubay, I am a skeptic of people in general. Not being offensive, but it is something I learnt though connecting with the inner most-parts of my own mind. I would only want more people to check him out and try to understand what he is trying to say in his videos and blog, but in order to do so one has to have some amount of grounded Earthly nature within themselves to even be ready to open up to his information. I say this because I do not want to be responsible for allowing a person to view his information just to shun it or have idealistic thoughts about him. A lot of it is about respect, as is with him when he presents himself connecting with true nature. 

He mentions the earth is flat, and he mentions that there are beings beyond the wall. And not only that, he allows you to see his direct connection with nature through electricity and music. I.e: electric guitar. He shows this by creating rain by playing the guitar, in one of his videos. 
Information such as this is hard to fathom at first glance, and I would feel uncomfortable allowing myself to give it away in a forum I only joined recently. When I got my FE information recently and browsed a few videos, I could see a lot of brainwashed assholes trying to debunk it without an ounce of research. Made me see the height of ignorance, and honestly, made me quite depressed that the world is in such  state where a person refuses to go through any physical evidence at all before jumping into conclusions. It's ridiculous. 
I learnt the capacity of todays human through this experience, and by doing so and becoming more grounded in myself it is only right to want the identity of true spiritualist to be limited to those who see truth in the most dedicated manner, so as not to mix true purity with mass arrogance and ignorance. 
IFERS is definitely a good place for a truth seeker to be. 

>I hope this answers your first question. 

In answer to your second question I will have to go deep into my own experience with spirituality and higher consciousness. I will keep it short. 

For the last 4 or so years my path has been nothing but spiritual. Most of which I spent unlearning things that were "fed" to me through my immediate environment, done while being in a recluse state. Through this slow but sure identification of false reality I've learnt to accept the true reality which generated from within me as I let go of the false beliefs. This is when I came across flat earth and it opened me to so far and wide that knowledge kept flowing in like a gushing river. How did I find out about flat earth? It was when I heard said spiritualist merely mentioning it in a video regarding a completely different topic.

This in it self is enough to fathom that the spiritualist is reliable (for me at least)... However I would understand the pessimism anybody else would have. But like Eric Dubay mentions in his example of the detective and crime scene in his interview with Eddie Bravo, where he talk about the detective who has to let go of his preconceived notions and truly observe the evidence in order to get to the truth, one would have to have the same mindset when watching his videos or reading his blog. 

There is a a "code" in true nature far greater than any man created pattern or matrix, and the person I speak of lives by it to his greatest capability. Truly connecting with the true nature of the Earth, which is Flat and not a ball. A person who understand this at it's root depths should be revered and respected, but in todays world which is clouded by the psychopathic nature of humans, to tap into this energy requires deep soul groundedness. Otherwise the knowledge presented would be like looking at a blank wall. 
I only wish for the people of this forum to tread in the right direction in finding truth, as the world right now is polluted profoundly with lies, everything you see in the world we live in you see a lie, like in the movie where the guy wears the glasses and sees the truth meaning of everything in his environment. It is as real as that. Coming across this information makes you pretty sad and angry, as it was in my case. So it is important to have that grounded-ness within yourself in order to not only fathom the exterior world of lies but also one's inner emotions. 

I hope you understand...

Vish1511

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:32 pm

Vish1511 wrote:
Theres a video I've watched where a  spiritualist talks about other places and beings that may live beyond the arctic wall
The video is on youtube

I do not want to mention his details here
I am fairly new to this forum
I am a firm believer in the forum's purpose and Eric Dubay
I am a skeptic of people in general
I learnt though connecting with the inner most-parts of my own mind
I would only want more people to check him out and try to understand what he is trying to say in his videos and blog
  one has to be ready to open up to his information
I do not want to be responsible for allowing a person to view his information just to shun it or have idealistic thoughts about him

I will have to go deep into my own experience with spirituality and higher consciousness.
I will keep it short. 
I came across flat earth and it opened me to so far and wide that knowledge kept flowing in like a gushing river
I find out about flat earth?
I heard said spiritualist merely mentioning it in a video regarding a completely different topic.

I hope you understand...

You have been asked to provide the YouTube video to this Spiritualist that convey's information beyond the wall?

Please provide the name or Link to this video?
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum