Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?

Post by Birdog45 on Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:15 pm

Hollywood makes the same movies, same stories over and over again. This could be the subject of so many story lines and new "sci-fi" style movies.

Birdog45

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelonman on Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:10 am

Yeah and what happened to his crew? I think it would be more realistic to send a drone over the North Pole. I'm very interested to know what is there as it is after all the centre of the universe. I'm inclined to think that there is no land beyond the South Pole but who knows? I enjoy Flat Water's videos on this topic he goes through quite a lot of old literature about men who have allegedly travelled to the NP and encountered civilisation/magnetic mountain. Again, sounds like a stretch and don't like to speculate too much but I think NP is definitely doable with a drone or RC balloon and confirmation of this would only help in our cause. Their technology is becoming more and more advanced the best we can do is use it against them.

watermelonman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by new.vinland on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:09 pm

I like to think that you would eventually reach the side of the dome if you penetrated far enough beyond the ice wall. This is speculation on my part based on the evidence of rockets crashing into the firmament from the top.

new.vinland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom1 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:23 pm

I suspect there are other lands beyond the icewall probably inhabited by beings who in large part have everything to do with this entire deception.

Wisdom1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by David Colquitt on Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:30 am

I am new to this sight and loving it. I have seen most of Eric's stuff on Utube and admit I am a flat earther, converted from 65 years of indoctrination. You may have heard this story but it bears repeating.
There was once a family of horses which lived on what they thought was an endless plain. They had everything they needed to live a wonderful life and lived in peace and harmony.
One day they came across a high white fence. They couldn't get over or under it, go round or through it. The sky above was blue and the ground below was solid.Consequently they decided to return to their wonderful life and ignored the fence.
Then who should turn up but a tribe called Homo Sapiens. Apparently Sapiens meant wise, something the horses would grow to doubt. This new tribe was obsessed with discovering what was on the other side. They eventually found a way over and returned many years later with many stories and a plan for the horses.
They would put the horses to work ploughing fields and the faster ones would be trained to run around race tracks so the wise ones could bet on them.
One of the older horses queried as to what other barriers they found. There was this great wall of ice which fascinated the wise ones but they had plans to sort it out. An old horse, who was considered wise and noble, just sighed with a long face!

David Colquitt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum