IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?

+60
shadesofgrey
Koubenakombi
colander bowl
Constapated_Weiner_Dog
Dan-cer
alexflatgamer
Rogue Otoko
thefirmground
Teslarulez
ellie
spinningwaterrockhaha
Shmack_1
Zen791
StillWakingUp
Xander
Jadepurplelover
The Compassionate Cynic
pjcnet
Hauchfer
RedorBlue
siriusrising
Carl
Dual1ty
Dab_Tsog
infiniterelaxations
jewry/trannywood
Wertikal
Ranniz
Frenetic Zetetic
BeeGeeDee
Dactylion
TheFreedomMinistry
starfox42
exo
Schpankme
Realearth
Vish1511
Vespillo
David Colquitt
Wisdom1
new.vinland
watermelonman
Birdog45
AetherConspiracy
thugnastylol
WANA
FEfreeInDec14
hauntedhouse
PiratetTanker75
kuintanz
csp
Skywalker
ABalancedKarma
Conticci
LazyDiamond
Eduard Smith
Haze
Paranoid Gramdroid
Admin
Thinkforyourself
64 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?   - Page 3 Empty Re: Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:03 pm

Posted by csp on 07/16/2015

Jul 15, 2015 13:33:24 GMT @ryan2 said:
I watched some other videos about his adventures, also his North West Passage to the Arctic, and it seems a really difficult voyage to contemplate. I am sure there will be easier ways to confirm our flat earth!

Huh? Did you watch the full video on Antartica? They were in a small sailing boat, and appear to get to Antarctica via Cape Horn without very much trouble at all. You can see the boat clearly at the 15:10 mark of the video below, it's your standard family sized sailing boat.

For others, here is the full video:

Now everything seemed pretty normal to me at first, David came racing down from the US to see if he could give Jarle a hand and go on the adventure, and also met Manuel on the streets on his way to Jarle. Then they reach Antarctica and this weird interview happens with the Manual at 15:18. Keep watching his expression right as the interview ends when he says "you are in Antarctica ". Does anyone else get a weird vibe? He obviously doesn't want to be there at that point, but it just seems a bit strange because of how amazing of an experience it looks like from the perspective of the camera.

At the end of the footage is says "Manuel returned to Argentina, but soon left his wife" which again seems a bit weird. Then it said David returned to the USA an started writing a war novel? And it was just Jarle left on the boat when it apparently sank?

Then we have videos like this, different boat, newer, different crew:

This video shows helicopters, guns, etc when they get to Canada on their way to Alaska? But at the end it shows some really weird GoPro style footage from the top of the mast. No idea where, I'm assuming Artic region.

And it looks like there was some sort of tv show spin off:

I find the whole thing very shilly.

I speculate Jarle may have originally have had good intentions, but may have been sucked into the shill world and given money etc to do what appears to be some sort of reality spin off television show where they "let nature take its course" by feeding apparent starving polar bears whale blubber.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?   - Page 3 Empty Re: Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:04 pm

Posted by thetacelt on 08/07/2015

Jul 14, 2015 7:43:17 GMT vamsi108 said:
According to the vedic model as the ages progress from a satya yuga thru to the kali -yuga the relative size of man and plants etc all diminishes, a type of devolution as opposed to a evolution. According to that model previously all plants and men were much larger in previous ages and slowly diminish in size by the effect of time which erodes the different physical and subtle attributes, vis an increase in the destructive modes of nature known as tama-guna or the mode of ignorance or darkness. In the vedic model which is considered mythological by modern standards of empirical judgement , the middle earth plane known as Bhumandala situated in the middle planetary area of the vedic model of the universe, is roughly 4billion miles in diameter. As such this model of the flat earth plane has a different scale and proportions which include an upper planetary system of stars etc which revolve like a chandelier around the pole star polaris known as dhruvaloka according to the Srimad Bhagavatam.The Srimad Bhagavatam is a recognized  vedic book of knowledge compiled by the sage Srila Vyasadev and spoken by his son Sri Sukadev Goswami .Due to insufficient knowledge the structure of the universe is not wholly describable as such Sukadev Goswami explains that beings of limited sense perception may not be able to describe it fully . Indeed the wherewithal necessary to comprehend such a topic even perfectly described, if it was possible, is not professed readily by discerning individuals less they be considered a laughing stock  by others who fail to comprehend it.

The following verses selected are mentioned as reference material only and are not presented as fact, the system for understanding this knowledge is thru a deductive method of disciplic succession wherein qualified disciples of the vedic traditions received the knowledge thru aural reception.This is not an accepted method of scientific investigation nowadays as such this presentation referenced by the Vedic texts Srimad Bhagavatam is simply a perspective of vedic culture as believed by its proponents according to there method of revelation and realisation, through the mystic path of transcendental yoga or meditation which has its own prescribed  methods. The following selected verses from the Srimad Bhagavatam outline a region of the Bhumandala described in the S.B as jambhudvipa one of the inner realms of that plane surrounding Mount Meru or Sumeru as it is known in different traditions . Within that realm of jambhudvipa is an island known as Bharata Varsha which is explained to be the parcel of land or island , as it is described by the Srimad Bhagavatam,  within which we currently reside according to the vedic model.

SB 5.16.4 — The great ṛṣi Śukadeva Gosvāmī said: My dear King, there is no limit to the expansion of the Supreme Personality of Godhead’s material energy. This material world is a transformation of the material qualities [sattva-guṇa, rajo-guṇa and tamo-guṇa], yet no one could possibly explain it perfectly, even in a lifetime as long as that of Brahmā. No one in the material world is perfect, and an imperfect person could not describe this material universe accurately, even after continued speculation. O King, I shall nevertheless try to explain to you the principal regions, such as Bhūloka, with their names, forms, measurements and various symptoms.

SB 5.16.5 — The planetary system known as Bhū-maṇḍala resembles a lotus flower, and its seven islands resemble the whorl of that flower. The length and breadth of the island known as Jambūdvīpa, which is situated in the middle of the whorl, are one million yojanas [eight million miles]. Jambūdvīpa is round like the leaf of a lotus flower.
SB 5.16.6 — In Jambūdvīpa there are nine divisions of land, each with a length of 9,000 yojanas [72,000 miles]. There are eight mountains that mark the boundaries of these divisions and separate them nicely. 

SB 5.17.11 — Among the nine varṣas, the tract of land known as Bhārata-varṣa is understood to be the field of fruitive activities. Learned scholars and saintly persons declare the other eight varṣas to be meant for very highly elevated pious persons. After returning from the heavenly planets, they enjoy the remaining results of their pious activities in these eight earthly varṣas. 

SB 3.11.40: This phenomenal material world is expanded to a diameter of four billion miles, as a combination of eight material elements transformed into sixteen further categories, within and without, as follows.

SB 3.11.22: Outside of the three planetary systems [Svarga, Martya and Pātāla], the four yugas multiplied by one thousand comprise one day on the planet of Brahmā. A similar period comprises a night of Brahmā, in which the creator of the universe goes to sleep.

Hello to all. This is my first post on these forums. I have scoured them for quite some time as a guest, and feel as though I finally have a strong enough grasp of the flat earth that I am ready to (try) and contribute. I have decided to start with what could possibly be beyond the ice wall because, for whatever reason, it is the one sub-topic of this flat earth conspiracy that truly captivates me. There has just been to much effort put into preventing the general population from even knowing about the elites (just using a general term) obsession with the North Pole, let alone why they would ever be obsessed with it. I think whatever is really at the North Pole plays a much larger role into the grand scheme being rolled out before our eyes, especially in regards to their ball-earth indoctrination. 

There are pieces to the above quoted post I find very interesting. Because Judaism is largely based on ancient Hinduism, I do believe there could be clues in ancient Hindu texts. However, I will admit that this is not my area of expertise. I am only going off of the information in the aforementioned post. My only other experience and research with the Hindu Vedas outside of other topics in this forum are from Eric's website regarding the Upanishads. Please understand that I am only trying to build a foundation to a theory here with tangible information. Once we have a reasonable theory as to what could be beyond the ice wall, we can then try to debunk or prove it true via proper research. If I am inaccurate in my understand of any of this information, feel free to correct me. My only goal here is to spark a conversation as to what could be beyond the ice wall. 

The one piece of information that jumps out at me are the "nine pieces of land", each with a uniform length and separated by 8 sets of mountains. Because the poster above only gave us specific verses to read, I decided to read some additional verses and was intrigued by what I found.

SB 5.16.7: Amidst these divisions, or varṣas, is the varṣa named Ilāvṛta, which is situated in the middle of the whorl of the lotus. Within Ilāvṛta-varṣa is Sumeru Mountain, which is made of gold. Sumeru Mountain is like the pericarp of the lotuslike Bhū-maṇḍala planetary system. The mountain's height is the same as the width of Jambūdvīpa — or, in other words, 100,000 yojanas [800,000 miles]. Of that, 16,000 yojanas [128,000 miles] are within the earth, and therefore the mountain's height above the earth is 84,000 yojanas [672,000 miles]. The mountain's width is 32,000 yojanas [256,000 miles] at its summit and 16,000 yojanas at its base.

SB 5.16.8: Just north of Ilāvṛta-varṣa — and going further northward, one after another — are three mountains named Nīla, Śveta and Śṛńgavān. These mark the borders of the three varṣas named Ramyaka, Hiraṇmaya and Kuru and separate them from one another. The width of these mountains is 2,000 yojanas [16,000 miles]. Lengthwise, they extend east and west to the beaches of the ocean of salt water. Going from south to north, the length of each mountain is one tenth that of the previous mountain, but the height of them all is the same.

My deduction, from this information alone, is that the oceans, continents, and everything we believe to be our planet Earth could be just 1/9th or some fraction of what's really going on. Simply put, I am theorizing that there are entire worlds on the other side of the ice wall. Because Mount Meru/Sumeru effectively describes a mountain structure that is both above and below ground, I believe the idea that the only thing being guarded at the North Pole is a giant hole to an inner Earth is incorrect. I AM NOT saying there can't be a civilization or simply more complexities to the inner workings of this plane. I am merely saying I don't think all they're doing is guarding a giant hole of ice. Before getting any further into what I expect would be considered wild acquisitions by the distinguished members of this forum, I will stop here with my interpretation of the Vedas.

Now that I have presented a stance, how do we prove or disprove it? The only information I am aware of that may help prove this theory are unconfirmed accounts of travels to this area of our planet wherein individuals have described strange wild life and weather (Admiral Byrd, etc) . I believe Eric (and, correct me if I'm wrong) has more specifics to these accounts either on his website, this forum, or in one of the many videos he has made. I find the proven existence of both Wooley Mammoths and Wooley Rhinos to be very intriguing in regards to this theory. There was a fairly intact Wooley Rhino specimen that was found back in March. Upon reviewing the article, it only says it was found in "Siberia"; a more precise location would obviously have been more beneficial in trying to tie this information and my theory together.

If I have posted improperly, my apologies. I have a great deal of respect and gratitude for Eric and the regular contributors of this forum. You all have helped open my eyes in ways I don't know that I can properly articulate, and for that I thank you all. I am only here to learn and help conduct proper research. This particular topic is one that, for whatever reason, absolutely fascinates me. Unfortunately, due to a lack of concrete facts/information, it is hard to do anything but theorize and ponder what could be beyond the wall.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:05 pm

Posted by seeker on 08/07/2015
Interesting postings.

I am glad and heartened to see that the research at IFERS is full spectrum, illustrated by the taking into account such ancient sources as the Vedic traditions. This is what draws me here, that nothing is shied from in the investigation, no stones are left unturned, and nothing is unaccounted for, which is as it should be, for this is a macro-view and a work in progress for FULL explanation of our reality. We aren't looking for the clever turning of a belief system, but rather to build a house of the truth, brick by brick. This is my impression anyway, I obviously do not speak for the group.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:05 pm

Posted by Bernard on 09/16/2015
A year or so ago I took to reading fiction for young adults (and watch the movies that go with them!). I seem to have noticed a wealth of books that deal with a set of concepts that made me think of the FE model.

Take for example the novel THE FINISHER by Baldacci. It deals with a world enclosed by a high wall and the attempt of the heroine to escape its confines (which she ultimately manages to do).
Then there is MAZE RUNNER by J Dashner: a self-contained world surrounded by a maze which is patrolled by mechanical "monsters" which prevent any escape (until our heroes succeed in breaking through).

We also have DIVERGENT and its sequels by V Roth. Essentially the same theme: a world fenced in, with people struggling to survive and some of them, the divergents, breaking out.

What they all have in common is: a) they are walled in; b) they have a highly hierarchical authoritarian social structure of rules and regulations (essentially a hive-mind society); c) there is hostility to any attempt to explore anything outside or even just acknowledging there is an outside

The HUNGER GAMES is a little bit different in as far as there is, indeed, a complete world; but the core of Panem is the games arena, of course. Again: here we have an enclosed area (complete with a glass dome!) and a group of people fighting, like animals, for survival
for the amusement of the outside world. Perhaps we humans on the Flat Earth are the actors in a Truman Show for something or someone out there?

I do not know where the authors got their inspiration from.

Perhaps subconsciously picking up the truth?
Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?   - Page 3 Qb5VvZcbPlr6PiW5ctcv

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:06 pm

Posted by Admin on 09/16/2015
There is also an ice-wall with an enemy army beyond it in the new HBO series Game of Thrones:

Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?   - Page 3 The_Wall_from_the_south_660

Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?   - Page 3 The_watchers_on_the_wall_by_88grzes-d7lo859-1024x691

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:07 pm

Posted by mitch on 09/16/2015

Ice wall around Fukushima – a 10,000 year science fiction story?
nuclear-news.net/2013/11/20/ice-wall-around-fukushima-a-10000-year-science-fiction-story/

"Dr. Suh Kune-yull, Professor of Nuclear Engineering at Seoul National University: [Freezing the soil around Fukushima reactors] sounds more like a sci-fi story, science fiction. We call this permafrost — frosting the soil — for 50 years and as long as 10,000 years. It’s longer than human history, it’s just unrealistic."  Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?   - Page 3 Grin

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:59 am

Jeff makes some good points about the "ice-wall" just being the outer coastline of Antarctica, and people misconceiving it as us meaning Earth's ultimate boundary, which is still unknown:

I have also considered that where the Sun no longer reaches, the far enough you go, it would reach absolute zero, absolute darkness, nothing but freezing cold, wind, darkness and nothingness could be infinite or not... the whole meaning starts to fade at that point since nothing exists there and no one could continue traveling through conditions like that for long.
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paranoid Gramdroid Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:12 pm

Thinkforyourself wrote:Posted by Admin on 09/16/2015
[size=13][font=Verdana]There is also an ice-wall with an enemy army beyond it in the new HBO series Game of Thrones:

Here's a quote from the first episode of Game of Thrones with reference to the ice wall.

Tyrion: I just want to stand on the edge and piss off the end of the world
Paranoid Gramdroid
Paranoid Gramdroid

Back to top Go down

Post by Haze Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:35 am

Admin wrote:Jeff makes some good points about the "ice-wall" just being the outer coastline of Antarctica, and people misconceiving it as us meaning Earth's ultimate boundary, which is still unknown:

I have also considered that where the Sun no longer reaches, the far enough you go, it would reach absolute zero, absolute darkness, nothing but freezing cold, wind, darkness and nothingness could be infinite or not... the whole meaning starts to fade at that point since nothing exists there and no one could continue traveling through conditions like that for long.

I think it is Niflheim from Norse mythology, the homeland of primordial darkness, cold, mist and ice. The sun does not reach there, so it is barren. pale

The "Globalists" will project all their fantasies of scary bogie-men, formerly from 'outer space, to... beyond the Ice Wall. Wink

Haze

http://antisupremacy.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Eduard Smith Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:15 pm

Can you tell me where does it say in the antarctic treaty you can't explore that place on your own?.or you can't go pass a curtain point?.I feel this information is true but I couldn't find the article.Also if military activity is banned how come they can turn you back at gunpoint or shoot your plain down as I've heard in some places?.

Eduard Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by LazyDiamond Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:24 pm

I have a brilliant, possible model/map of the space outside our wall and would love to share it but don't know how to post pictures! Can anyone help?

LazyDiamond

Back to top Go down

Post by Conticci Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:43 pm

Eduard Smith wrote:Can you tell me where does it say in the antarctic treaty you can't explore that place on your own?.or you can't go pass a curtain point?.I feel this information is true but I couldn't find the article.Also if military activity is banned how come they can turn you back at gunpoint or shoot your plain down as I've heard in some places?.

Yes this is something I'm having trouble finding information about too, the treaty states that treaty-state observers have free access, including aerial observation, to any area. What people do we know of who have tried to explore it and been prevented by military force?

Conticci

Back to top Go down

Post by ABalancedKarma Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:06 pm

Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?   - Page 3 Download-48
Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?   - Page 3 Tesla-header

this is what I think: at a given "point", "elements" do melt one into the other like some sort of "quicksands" you cannot penetrate in any way. it's hard to describe with words, but just imagine it. so you dig the ground but only to a given point, you cannot penetrate the sky, and you literally can't go past a given point in antartica, like if water (ice) and the air molecules are "melting" in a sort of jelly/fog stuff you just can't surpass. I guess we'll never know what's beyond. if there's anything beyond at all.
ABalancedKarma
ABalancedKarma

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:24 am

Some more speculation about what lies beyond the poles in this video from Chippy the Chipmumk reading from the book "World Beyond the Poles" (1959).

Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by ABalancedKarma Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:27 am

I know that book. that amedeo giannini was 100% lying freemason. avoid it.
ABalancedKarma
ABalancedKarma

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:46 am

Yeah, and he was a banker, I mean wanker, for the Pope too!
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:14 am

Found this on YouTube when searching on another topic:

In 1978 Jimmy Graham went to Antarctica with Operation Deepfreeze to train scientists in survival skills on the ice. He left in December of that year. Three months later he arrived back agitated and paranoid. He said that he had stumbled onto an illegal American nuclear site and that the CIA had given him a chemical lobotomy. He descended into madness. Unable to cope with his frightening behaviour, his wife fled with their two children. Now, thirty years later, his daughter Juliet will try to uncover the truth and reconnect with what's left of the man she called her father.

Trying to source a full copy of the documentary.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by kuintanz Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:24 am

csp wrote:Found this on YouTube when searching on another topic:

In 1978 Jimmy Graham went to Antarctica with Operation Deepfreeze to train scientists in survival skills on the ice. He left in December of that year. Three months later he arrived back agitated and paranoid. He said that he had stumbled onto an illegal American nuclear site and that the CIA had given him a chemical lobotomy. He descended into madness. Unable to cope with his frightening behaviour, his wife fled with their two children. Now, thirty years later, his daughter Juliet will try to uncover the truth and reconnect with what's left of the man she called her father.

Trying to source a full copy of the documentary.

NICE FIND! I believe it's from 2009:
torrents here
https://torrentz2.eu/763b59b16d74f3cd64083920893fc81d2ad13774

kuintanz

Back to top Go down

Post by PiratetTanker75 Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:47 pm

Wonder if a FOIA request to Trump for Operation HighJump would go anywhere?

PiratetTanker75

Back to top Go down

Post by hauntedhouse Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:12 pm

The distance from the sun when it circles around the perimeter to the center (N pole) must be the extent of the ice, or at least how far it'll shine down on to it. Basically, the radius of the earth disk...beyond this, technically should be total darkness.
hauntedhouse
hauntedhouse

Back to top Go down

Post by FEfreeInDec14 Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:59 pm

My current hypothesis is that this is the equivalent of Westworld. A domed theme park for a civilization that is millennia ahead of us. The True-man show.

FEfreeInDec14

Back to top Go down

Post by WANA Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:35 am

As attractive the thought is that there is land or other Earths beyond the ice wall, I agree with other posters that this is to keep us believing in people from outside coming to either kill or save us, keep us believing in project Bluebeam etc, when we should be trying to save ourselves and be kind to each other...well, the criminals psychopaths who are shortening our lives and raping our children etc etc should be punished. Punished severely.
This is why Flat Earth is so important to me. If we waken up enough people then everything else falls into place. And with released technologies and people generally getting along with each other we can all(those who still have an interest)visit the limits of the Earthly Plane or go beyond it as the case may be ...and at the same time hold on to our connection with the Creator.
As far as I'm concerned though nothing physical can go for too many miles beyond the rim of the ice wall. Nevertheless, I do think it's possible land is hidden from us within our Earthly Realm. This land will never appear on any map unless we do start our own explorations.

Last edited by WANA on Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling error.)

WANA

Back to top Go down

Post by thugnastylol Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:34 am

WANA wrote:As far as I'm concerned though nothing physical can go for too many miles beyond the rim of the ice wall. Nevertheless, I do think it's possible land is hidden from us within our Earthly Realm. This land will never appear on any map unless we do start our own explorations.

I was looking into some odd stuff that NASA does on the side or is connected to very easily recently. One very interesting thing I found is that they use their airplane mounted cameras to find undiscovered islands. I need to go back to that research and look further, but I believe that they also buy and sell islands and coastal land. Possibly a scenario like so...NASA finds it, then offers it to the highest bidder among corporate interests (governments included here), then private bidders, then public land if all have passed on the purchase. Perks of having the cameras and being in charge of the maps, you can cover up public awareness of a lot of land for a more "exclusive" selling point.

thugnastylol

Back to top Go down

Post by AetherConspiracy Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:15 am

NICE FIND! I believe it's from 2009:
torrents here
https://torrentz2.eu/763b59b16d74f3cd64083920893fc81d2ad13774

Hey it seems the torrents aren't working, Is there another spot I could watch this? Thanks
AetherConspiracy
AetherConspiracy

Back to top Go down

Post by Skywalker Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:14 am

(can be deleted - was in reference to a since removed post)

"University of Leicester Students film Curvature of their ROPE" more like.

Is this some kind of joke?
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next