IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?

+61
TyrannicalSawdustRex
shadesofgrey
Koubenakombi
colander bowl
Constapated_Weiner_Dog
Dan-cer
alexflatgamer
Rogue Otoko
thefirmground
Teslarulez
ellie
spinningwaterrockhaha
Shmack_1
Zen791
StillWakingUp
Xander
Jadepurplelover
The Compassionate Cynic
pjcnet
Hauchfer
RedorBlue
siriusrising
Carl
Dual1ty
Dab_Tsog
infiniterelaxations
jewry/trannywood
Wertikal
Ranniz
Frenetic Zetetic
BeeGeeDee
Dactylion
TheFreedomMinistry
starfox42
exo
Schpankme
Realearth
Vish1511
Vespillo
David Colquitt
Wisdom1
new.vinland
watermelonman
Birdog45
AetherConspiracy
thugnastylol
WANA
FEfreeInDec14
hauntedhouse
PiratetTanker75
kuintanz
csp
Skywalker
ABalancedKarma
Conticci
LazyDiamond
Eduard Smith
Haze
Paranoid Gramdroid
Admin
Thinkforyourself
65 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?   - Page 7 Empty Re: Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?

Post by Koubenakombi Sat May 27, 2023 5:56 pm

colander bowl wrote:Cubesats are expensive but a possible way to get up high enough to satisfy our curiosity.  Together we could probably build a Cubesat from parts sourced on Ali.  The expense is getting a Cubesat into orbit.   Any ideas?  

Launch cost estimates here:

Summary

CubeSat access to space is becoming more affordable. SpaceX charges $275,000 for 50 kg and NanoRacks costs $90,000 per 1 U CubeSat.

https://www.satcatalog.com/insights/cubesat-launch-costs/

I would like to go beyond the white wall. By sea or land.
Not in "orbit", not with companies from the establishment. We already know what their rockets do... why invest on people that are clearly controlled opposition to everything this cause stands for?

Koubenakombi

http://www.banned.com

Constapated_Weiner_Dog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?   - Page 7 Empty Re: Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?

Post by Constapated_Weiner_Dog Wed May 31, 2023 4:15 am

Koubenakombi wrote:
Not in "orbit", not with companies from the establishment. We already know what their rockets do... why invest on people that are clearly controlled opposition to everything this cause stands for?

This is a fair point. But we do not have the infrastructure to design, create, test and construct our own technologies from scratch. Some concessions must be made. But I do agree that this one may be too large of one. But I don't hear any better ideas...
Constapated_Weiner_Dog
Constapated_Weiner_Dog

Back to top Go down

Post by colander bowl Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:14 am

Koubenakombi wrote:

I'm not pointing at you or anything, do you have an action plan?

What's the odds any of us posters will get to Antarctica unchaperoned.

colander bowl

Back to top Go down

Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?   - Page 7 Empty Where are the shuttles going?

Post by shadesofgrey Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:09 am

It’s my first time posting here though I’ve been following the FE topic for many years.  I think this is the right place to post my thought on “beyond the ice wall” ideas.  My thought was that based on the pics I’ve seen of the shuttle launches it appears as though the arc of the shuttle shows that they aren’t going into “space” rather somewhere terrestrial.  I think there’s a method for calculating a landing point based on height and curvature.  We should be able to plot where the shuttles are going.  Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?   - Page 7 Img_2110

I guess I’m making a large assumption that there is something beyond the ice wall and that shuttles are going there, but if there is no “space” to go to and shuttles don’t work in a vacuum, then surely they are going somewhere even if only to make the hoax look good.  Also, based on where they leave from it seems as though they would be going SSE or from point to point in this pic:
Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?   - Page 7 Img_2110

Another thing is that if we are surrounded by an ice wall than there is no reason to go “south” to get there.  One could travel in any direction and reach the wall. Anyway, just thinking out loud for ideas that can be tested. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

shadesofgrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Koubenakombi Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:04 pm

"To go South" is only a concept... in a plane, where electromagnetic lines convert to its center (also by concept called North), everything in the opposite direction is South. If you are new to the flat earth concept (it looks like), just keep doing your research. Trust your instincts. You will get there.
This community welcomes you. Get true knowledge and have fun!

shadesofgrey wrote:

Another thing is that if we are surrounded by an ice wall than there is no reason to go “south” to get there.  One could travel in any direction and reach the wall. Anyway, just thinking out loud for ideas that can be tested. Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Koubenakombi

Back to top Go down

Post by Koubenakombi Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:08 pm

A good start point is Vibes of Cosmos, at YooToobe.
After that, Eric Dubay's videos will guide you.
Enjoy!

Koubenakombi

CajunPie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by shadesofgrey Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:07 pm

Truthfully neither of them go into what is beyond the icewall, and I understand why, but there is much left to speculate about.  

I understand that there is no south as we have come to describe it in recent times, my point was more along the lines of why they go in that direction as opposed to any other.

Now that I’ve looked at a flat map in comparison to a globe map, I think I understand.  The reason is that Florida may have just been the best choice for a southern coastal location that is closest to the icewall. For reference look at any flat earth map and measure from Cape Canaveral to the wall and you’ll see clearly that it’s the best choice and that is probably where the ships are going.  I haven’t yet figured out how to map the arc but I’m working on it.

Thx

SOG

shadesofgrey

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:57 pm

Can someone point me to the hard evidence that there is a circular wall of ice encompassing the 'known' land masses.

I know there is lots of footage of enormous stretches, but not a complete circuit by any means.

I know there are plenty of maps showing such a ring, but drawings are still not proof.

I know there are the amazing expeditions described with their strange compass and distance anomalies. but these are as just books.

I'm not being an arse on purpose, I've just realised that there are some things I accept as near proof that when looked into deeper start to become shaky.

Also, this doesn't change my conviction that our world is flat and stationary, I just don't see a lot to go on about everything else! If only we really could explore.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Post by shadesofgrey Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:21 pm

If you, or anyone else, had that proof, there would be no controversy I don’t think. Maybe not.

shadesofgrey

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:31 pm

shadesofgrey wrote:If you, or anyone else, had that proof, there would be no controversy I don’t think.  Maybe not.

You're right but my point is that it seems to be a 'given' but is not provable, whereas flat and stationary can't really be disputed and are easily provable to oneself with simple methods.

We could be in the middle of a giant ice starfort! affraid
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Back to top Go down

Post by shadesofgrey Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:56 pm

I agree, it’s one of those things that we kind of have to accept until proven otherwise or we find a way to prove it ourselves.

For example, I think that the space shuttles are simply going beyond the ice wall somewhere and I have no proof but, I have a way to prove it, I just haven’t done so yet.

SOG

shadesofgrey

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannicalSawdustRex Sun Nov 19, 2023 12:32 pm

Given that atmospheric temperature in Antarctica varies between -12C summer to -62C in winter it would be natural for ice to form at the edge of the plain.

No-one built the "ice wall" - its natural , the further you go in the higher the ice . Up to 10,000m
if I recall correctly.

Arctic temps vary between +13C summer to 43C.

TyrannicalSawdustRex

Back to top Go down

Post by shadesofgrey Sun Nov 19, 2023 2:35 pm

I’m in the middle of reading Admiral Byrds second Antarctic expedition and it outlines in detail all that they needed to get there. To say the least it was overwhelming and complicated.

I’ve never read completely about Newschwabenland but supposedly there are completely habitable locations within Antarctica.

Admiral Byrd noted several times that a big part of his expedition there was to study magnetic and geographical anomalies that are specific to the south seas. Not exactly sure yet what he meant but it is clear that we don’t know all there is to know about the geography and climate of Antarctica.

SOG

shadesofgrey

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannicalSawdustRex Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:44 am

Wasn't Byrd a freemason ?

Don't think that there are completely habitable locations where the temperature never rises above freezing point . How could one sustain ones self ? Ok for lichen or moss maybe.

There are volcanoes down there and areas of hot springs associated with vulcanism however.

The "southern" magnetic dip pole was located around 64 S 130 W last time I looked

We cannot navigate with a compass below that . May be one of the reasons why no-one is allowed below 60S without permission.

http://www.geomag.bgs.ac.uk/education/poles.html

This mainstream website will tell you all about the fictional southern poles .

Makes me wonder how Byrd knew which direction to fly.

TyrannicalSawdustRex

Back to top Go down

Post by shadesofgrey Mon Nov 20, 2023 2:09 pm

Part of what keeps us thinking in circles is that we assume we know what the geography and climate is in Antarctica in totality. We only know what we are shown as of now and it may be that much of Antarctica is not a frozen tundra. Also, it’s a bit premature, I think, to assume that because a guy is a mason that he has nothing valuable to contribute. I’d read it with some extra scrutiny of course, but I’m sure there’s something interesting in there.

SOG

shadesofgrey

Back to top Go down

Post by TyrannicalSawdustRex Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:38 pm

Free masonry - the mafia of the mediocre , the best description I've come across for those people.

Antarctic circle 66.6 degrees S when I was at school. Apparently it's now 66.33S  . A bit less occulty but still slyly pays homage to the 666. All part of the globe deception.

Apparently the Antarctic peninsula has a short growing season because it reaches  beyond the 66.6S up to 63S - this being the bit that some people can visit if they can afford it.

Don't know how you work it out that FErs are caught up in circular thinking.

TyrannicalSawdustRex

Back to top Go down

Post by shadesofgrey Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:03 am

I suppose what I mean about circular reasoning is that we get caught up in ideas like Masonic conspiracies and occulted things that never really add up to much. It’s all well and good to reference 666 but the number is actually meaningless, historically that is. Same for masonry; there was a time when it was popular, and perhaps way back when there were people that were masons that also happened to be in the power structure, but I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it. There’s far worse criminals that have never belonged to any organization. That being said, what a better way to hide in plain sight but to convince everyone to disregard you and your literature because you’re in on the conspiracy. Just a thought.

SOG

shadesofgrey

Back to top Go down

Post by shadesofgrey Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:10 am

I have to issue a correction… I previously stated that the shuttles appeared to be traveling SSW. However, based on shuttle paths that are pretty well documented they are actually traveling West. Supposedly the shuttle is visible from England at some point. This changes all my assumptions and I’m back to square one, wondering where they go and why they use that flight path.

SOG

shadesofgrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertarian Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:36 pm

nowhereelsetogo wrote:Can someone point me to the hard evidence that there is a circular wall of ice encompassing the 'known' land masses.
Of course it's not a circle in a strict sense! But if you're on a plain and you always hit an "ice wall" (also not in a stricter sense, it will be more like a shore in some places) when you go "south" enough, the land masses must be surrounded by ice. That's proof enough for me. Or maybe I didn't get your question right.
Libertarian
Libertarian

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:34 pm

Libertarian wrote:
nowhereelsetogo wrote:Can someone point me to the hard evidence that there is a circular wall of ice encompassing the 'known' land masses.
Of course it's not a circle in a strict sense! But if you're on a plain and you always hit an "ice wall" (also not in a stricter sense, it will be more like a shore in some places) when you go "south" enough, the land masses must be surrounded by ice. That's proof enough for me. Or maybe I didn't get your question right.

How do we 'know' that traveling south always results in reaching an ice wall, we only have what others have said because we (or people we trust) can't explore beyond the limits they set.

I don't know what would constitute proof other than a series of unrestricted high altitude passes, flying as far as possible. We would also get proof or otherwise of dome/container etc.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertarian Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:37 am

nowhereelsetogo wrote:
How do we 'know' that traveling south always results in reaching an ice wall
Then there's only one way to find out: Rent a boat, go South until you reach the wall, mark that spot and drive along the wall until you reach your marked spot again.
Libertarian
Libertarian

Koubenakombi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by shadesofgrey Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:00 pm

Actually, it’s surrounding the water. We can deduce that this is happening because there needs to be something to retain the water of the oceans. There must be an outer ring of some sort that is higher in elevation than the water level. What’s beyond that is what I’m interested in and so far Byrd seems to have the best publicly available information as to what it’s like inland on Antarctica.

shadesofgrey

Back to top Go down

Post by shadesofgrey Thu Nov 30, 2023 11:04 pm

And here’s at least one pic of the wall…
Beyond The Ice Wall Speculation?   - Page 7 Img_1810

shadesofgrey

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:57 am

shadesofgrey wrote:Actually, it’s surrounding the water.  We can deduce that this is happening because there needs to be something to  retain the water of the oceans. There must be an outer ring of some sort that is higher in elevation than the water level.  What’s beyond that is  what I’m interested in and so far Byrd seems to have the best publicly available information as to what it’s like inland on Antarctica.

Actually you don't know that. Yes the water has to be contained, but the question as to proof of a circular wall of ice doing the containing is still UN-answered.

I'm sure there are many possibilities that could be speculated. and I'm afraid I put Byrdy in the same category as the 'historic and epic' voyages - probably near complete fabrication, he was a Freemason after all.

I'm also interested in what may lie beyond our 'permitted to be known' world, but there's nothing firm to go on as far as I can tell.

I'd love to know. I'm quite taken with the vibes of cosmos or whatever and their moon as a reflected composite map of the world (or some of it), everybody's been into that and it's pretty attractive, however to convince myself (like I had to with flat and stationary) I will be using my own P1000 moon pics and some software to try and replicate the results.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Koubenakombi and TyrannicalSawdustRex like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by shadesofgrey Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:43 am

Well, Based on what I’ve read of Byrd, so far he seems like a legit explorer that documented every detail of his voyages quite clearly, with photographs. Including pics of the wall. I don’t believe he was aware of the nature of Antarctica. I say this because of his genuine bewilderment of the difficulties of navigating by compass that far “south.” Seems to me that you should discount everyone as a mason with an agenda otherwise you won’t get very far.

SOG

shadesofgrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next