IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica

+26
NiciesMan
Cat60
dexter1914
302294-ai
RedorBlue
damnice
odolvlobo
markwilson
gaufi
Cyriak
Puffpanda
CSI
Just Vital
Schpankme
Wisdom1
wakemeupinside
Jacois
Al-Zubaidi
QuantumPineapple
Paranoid Gramdroid
AbuIsmael
Odin Rising
csp
Admin
vortexpuppy
lizardking
30 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 3 Empty Re: No Midnight Sun In Antarctica

Post by odolvlobo Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:57 am

markwilson wrote:
odolvlobo wrote:I will be traveling to Antarctica in January. I will be on a ship off the coast for three days, but I will also be on the ground in Villa Las Estrellas for part of a day. Unfortunately, I won't be south enough to show that there is no midnight sun, even though it is the right time of year.

Does anyone have any suggestions for any evidence that I can gather or research that I can do? Please make suggestions!

Did you go?

Yes, I went but I could not go ashore because of bad weather. However, I took this picture facing south at 1:30 am.

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 3 KCDBY6f

odolvlobo

yentabagel likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:25 pm

That's an intriguing photo . Am I right to think that you were in antarctic waters and , looking south , took that photo whilst the sun was north of you.

Also, did you happen to have a compass with you? How did it react?

RedorBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by 302294-ai Thu May 07, 2020 1:41 pm

Admin wrote:6 climbers, 6 peaks, 9,616 feet = 66666

The only reason for this article's existence is to bolster the myth that "at least there's 24 hours of sunlight most of the time."

6 climbers + 6 peaks = 12 = 3

9616 feet 9+6 +1+6 = 22

cheers

302294-ai

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:38 pm

RedorBlue wrote:That's an intriguing photo . Am I right to think that you were in antarctic waters and , looking south , took that photo whilst the sun was north of you.

He didn't answer your questions. If he was outside of the sun's closed circumpolar path around the north pole, he was not facing south as claimed when the picture was taken. The light from the sun would have been to his north. Any travel away from the North Pole (on a longitude line traveling from the Pole in a southward direction), while outside of the sun's closed circuit of travel around the Pole, would result in the sun being to the north when the observer is outside of its closed circumpolar circle of travel.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

So we can know for certain that at best his picture is of the sun located from between a northeast (early morning), to north (midday), to northwest (late afternoon) position relative to his own position outside of the sun's closed circuit to the north.
markwilson
markwilson

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:33 pm

You're not wrong.

Reason I asked about the compass - did he judge he was looking south reading from a compass? Would be nice to know since the S dip pole is given at 64S 130E or there abouts.

Would the compass reading of South (if he used one) actually be pointing along lines of declination eastwards towards that dip pole ?, if you get my meaning - sun rise in the east in that photo maybe - but compass reading south . Just a thought .

Seems earths mag field is an unknown quantity according to mainstream view .
http://www.geomag.bgs.ac.uk/education/poles.html

RedorBlue

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:39 pm

FYI those wanting a better understanding of demonstrable facts in nature, there are 53 occurrences of "magnetic" in Eric's latest book, Flatlantis, in which the "North Pole [is] the magnetic mono-pole center-point of the flat Earth with Polaris, the North Pole star situated directly above."

Fifty-two of those occurrences reference magnetic attraction in the Earth in some way or other, and one references "electromagnetically" measured chakra points at the "seven energy centers" in the body.

A greater understanding can be found in his excellent book and we can support his efforts by purchasing a copy at,

https://www.lulu.com/spotlight/ericdubay
markwilson
markwilson

Admin and yentabagel like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:42 pm

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the book and really appreciate the kind words and support Mark!
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by odolvlobo Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:18 am

RedorBlue wrote:That's an intriguing photo . Am I right to think that you were in antarctic waters and , looking south , took that photo whilst the sun was north of you.

markwilson wrote:
He didn't answer your questions. If he was outside of the sun's closed circumpolar path around the north pole, he was not facing south as claimed when the picture was taken. The light from the sun would have been to his north. Any travel away from the North Pole (on a longitude line traveling from the Pole in a southward direction), while outside of the sun's closed circuit of travel around the Pole, would result in the sun being to the north when the observer is outside of its closed circumpolar circle of travel.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

So we can know for certain that at best his picture is of the sun located from between a northeast (early morning), to north (midday), to northwest (late afternoon) position relative to his own position outside of the sun's closed circuit to the north.

Sorry, for taking so long to respond. I did not have a magnetic compass with me. Sorry.

The ship was traveling directly north at the time of the picture towards Argentina. I verified it with a GPS compass. The picture is facing south, and not north.

I can't say where the sun was because it was not visible. However, as the picture shows, it does appear to south of me, but far enough away to appear below the horizon.

Last edited by odolvlobo on Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added quote)

odolvlobo

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:44 am

odolvlobo wrote:

markwilson wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sorry, for taking so long to respond. I did not have a magnetic compass with me. Sorry.

The ship was traveling directly north at the time of the picture towards Argentina. I verified it with a GPS compass. The picture is facing south, and not north.

I can't say where the sun was because it was not visible. However, as the picture shows, it does appear to south of me, but far enough away to appear below the horizon.

Your original post mentioned being "on the ground in Villa Las Estrellas for part of a day" back in January, shortly after the winter solstice. Villa Las Estrellas is at roughly 62 degrees south latitude.

If your "ship was traveling directly north at the time of the picture towards Argentina," I assume that means you had already been further south to Villa Las Estrellas and were on the return trip north. Correct me if I'm wrong.

The sun's circumpolar path around the North Pole expands its closed circular path around the Pole to roughly 23 degrees south latitude when at the Tropic of Capricorn at December solstice.

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 3 Longit10

The above graphic isn't representative of reality since we know Earth is established on a plane. It merely puts in perspective where your ship was relative to the sun's southernmost circumference of travel around the North Pole; i.e., your ship appears to have been south of Argentina, north of Villa Las Estrellas, and traveling northward on the return trip if I understand it correctly.

Better representation of our plane reality:

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 3 Map-li10

There is no way you were facing the sun to the south of the position the picture was taken from. Once outside the sun's closed circumpolar path around the Pole the sun would have remained to your north, and would not "appear to south of [you]."

Correct me if I'm wrong.
markwilson
markwilson

Admin, yentabagel and Critically1974 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:11 am

Exactly Mark Wilson. Odolvlobo only has 3 posts on the entire forum and they are all in this thread trying to claim, without evidence, something completely contrary to what we know for a fact about the Sun's position on Earth REGARDLESS of flat or globe models. This is clearly a shill trying to obfuscate as they constantly come here to do.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:47 pm

Archival black & white Super 8 film footage shot from South Georgia Island (roughly 54 degrees south latitude).

https://mubi.com/films/end-of-summer-2014

It's only 28 minutes long. The only direct shot of the sun is at roughly 27 minutes, a sun seen moving beyond the horizon. Since it is claimed to be a "waning Antarctic summer, the film is a series of mainly static tableaux made over a 20-day period," I assume the footage was taken during a December solstice time frame.

Without a Mubi subscription I'm not sure where else one might stream it. It's on Mubi for a limited time. Here's a starting point for those interested: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=j%C3%B3hann+j%C3%B3hannsson+end+of+summer&t=ffab&ia=web
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by dexter1914 Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:40 pm

Hi guys. I’m researching the 24 hour midnight sun in Antarctica thing these days.. Of course I found all the CGI video with fake suns or the exchange of the word “north” to “south” videos and of course every single one of them is after 2016-2017 (we all know what happened those years, the great awakening of our true world). But yesterday I found this channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXQ3dofniNmfaSGqYNFBUxA. This is a guy with no views and followers that everyday uploads 3 videos from different Antarctic stations with 24 hour timelapses from stationary cameras. His channel description is “Yea its flat” He also says that his main channel is this https://www.youtube.com/c/CunninghamsLawVid and there he uploads videos like this https://youtu.be/HELkzxtchkw and this https://youtu.be/wnvDSmAAe_4.. So I have some questions:
1) What the fuck(!!!) is going on in his mind?
2) Is it possible to fake every single day time lapse?(I know it is they faked the whole moon landing for fu*k shake..but I’m just asking for the confirmation of the thing.)
I would like to see what your thoughts are friends!
P.s Eric your latest YouTube video about paranormal scared me out like sh*t!
Have a nice weekend peace from Greece

Last edited by dexter1914 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total

dexter1914

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:43 am

Not sure what you are finding so convincing about these videos. The ones I clicked on all showed night time, so they aren't even showing 24 hour daylight anyway. Why would you think "every single day is a faked time-lapse" when they are not even showing the 24 hour Sun? And every "video" is such a fast time-lapse of individual images that you could cut the camera at any frame and stitch it together without anyone knowing the difference. This is what an actual video of the 24 hour Sun looks like, quite different from the channel you posted, don't you think?

Admin
Admin
Admin

yentabagel and dexter1914 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by dexter1914 Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:18 am

Admin wrote:Not sure what you are finding so convincing about these videos.  The ones I clicked on all showed night time, so they aren't even showing 24 hour daylight anyway.  Why would you think "every single day is a faked time-lapse" when they are not even showing the 24 hour Sun?  And every "video" is such a fast time-lapse of individual images that you could cut the camera at any frame and stitch it together without anyone knowing the difference.  This is what an actual video of the 24 hour Sun looks like, quite different from the channel you posted, don't you think?

If you search from December to February many videos are about 24 hour daylight but I totally agree with you Eric. They can easily manipulate those videos but that every day upload thing pigued my interest.. And the other thing is that this guy was or maybe still is a flat earther!! That's the most akward part to me.. silent

dexter1914

Back to top Go down

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 3 Empty Antarctic 24 Hours of Day

Post by Cat60 Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:53 am

I have been believing in, and constantly researching flat earth. The only thing I can't wrap my head around is the 24 hours of daylight and darkness in Antarctica. Can someone explain?

Cat60

Back to top Go down

Post by Cat60 Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:07 am

I want to thank everyone for giving me this information. I had heard the videos are fake of 24 hours of daylight. I have no problem with the proofs the earth is flat. I'm an auctioneer and sell comic books on YouTube and Whatnot. I use the line "The Earth Is Flat" every time I do my closing statement. I get laughed at but don't care because I know something is wrong. I have been researching flat earth and other truths for many years now. If the powers that be can hide one of the largest civilizations in recent history, (Tataria) they can surly hide the shape of the earth.

The point of my post was not to troll, but to find more information about Antarctica and the way the sun effects it. I appreciate all the info, Please continue.

Cat60

Back to top Go down

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 3 Empty Antarctic 24-Hour Sun??

Post by NiciesMan Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:56 am

Hello.
This's my first post here.

I am indeed a "flat-earth-er", and I found this video by a certain Robert Schwartz, where he claimed to have recorded a 24-hour sun in antarctica (antarctic and arctic time-lapses are his main thing on Vimeo):
(I can't post links yet) "What does the sun do at the Pole !?" by "Robert Schwartz" on Vimeo.

He also has many other similar videos showing things like star trails.

I ask to you folks, who know more than me, how can that work on the flat earth?
Or if it's fake, why would he fake it?

Thanks.

NiciesMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nym Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:17 pm

NiciesMan wrote:Hello.

I am indeed a "flat-earth-er", and I found this video by a certain Robert Schwartz, where he claimed to have recorded a 24-hour sun in antarctica (antarctic and arctic time-lapses are his main thing on Vimeo):
(I can't post links yet) "What does the sun do at the Pole !?" by "Robert Schwartz" on Vimeo.

Thanks.

What was your impression of the 24 hour video
Nym
Nym

Back to top Go down

Post by NiciesMan Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:28 pm

Nym wrote:

Thanks.

That "that doesn't make sense, if the sun is rotating all the way around the earth, but in this guy's video it's always within viewing distance."
Looks real, might not be real.

NiciesMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nym Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:38 pm

NiciesMan wrote:
Nym wrote:

Thanks.

That "that doesn't make sense, if the sun is rotating all the way around the earth, but in this guy's video it's always within viewing distance."

Did you watch the entire 24 hr video? Why do you feel it's possible that it is fake?
Nym
Nym

Back to top Go down

Post by NiciesMan Fri Nov 04, 2022 11:26 pm

Nym wrote:
NiciesMan wrote:
Nym wrote:

Thanks.

Did you watch the entire 24 hr video? Why do you feel it's possible that it is fake?

Because almost all videos can be faked.

NiciesMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nym Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:19 am

So you (likely) didn't watch the full video, and assume it's possibly faked, then present it here asking how we can explain it with a model
Nym
Nym

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 24, 2022 3:54 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

nowhereelsetogo, Standswithmic and colander bowl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Greenlight144000 Sun Dec 25, 2022 2:58 am

What’s your thoughts on the popular YouTuber mr beast new video in Antarctica supposedly showing a 24hr sun?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IKab3HcfFk&feature=shares

Greenlight144000

colander bowl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by comradelevelplane Sun Dec 25, 2022 3:58 am

Greenlight144000 wrote:What’s your thoughts on the popular YouTuber mr beast new video in Antarctica supposedly showing a 24hr sun?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IKab3HcfFk&feature=shares

How do you claim 50 hours of daylight and not show time-lapse? Instead we get a ceremonial 'beast camp'? That is not proof of 24hr sun in Antarctica. That is a strawman argument waiting to happen based on he said/she said/they said. Not proof.
comradelevelplane
comradelevelplane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next