IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica

+26
NiciesMan
Cat60
dexter1914
302294-ai
RedorBlue
damnice
odolvlobo
markwilson
gaufi
Cyriak
Puffpanda
CSI
Just Vital
Schpankme
Wisdom1
wakemeupinside
Jacois
Al-Zubaidi
QuantumPineapple
Paranoid Gramdroid
AbuIsmael
Odin Rising
csp
Admin
vortexpuppy
lizardking
30 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Empty Re: No Midnight Sun In Antarctica

Post by Jacois Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:02 pm

Thanks for these Arctic Sun videos. That hand't crossed my mind yet.
Jacois
Jacois

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3CrgGGUygojOLR0JcbnIaw?view_as

Back to top Go down

Post by wakemeupinside Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:28 am

The midnight sun seems to be an absolute proof that the Earth isn't a spinning ball.. Thanks for debunking those 'midnight sun in Antartica' videos.. I'm new here and I've gone through atleast 80% of Eric's work, which has made me reconsider not just my beliefs on the place we live on but also my stance on religion and ultimate reality... Thanks for everything Eric Dubay!

wakemeupinside

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:25 am

wakemeupinside wrote:
the Earth isn't a spinning ball
debunking 'midnight sun in Antartica'
religion

It's always been about excepting an Authority and the Fiction they spin.  

Living the lie.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom1 Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:50 pm

"How can i dissprove the gravity theory but in the other hand we stil use it!s laws and predictions in the engeeniring studies ,statics ,dynamics ....etc
...i realy need an answer... i had seen the flat earth society answers but it makes no scence" We do not use gravitational laws for anything gravity does not exist. There is not a single airplane that uses laws of gravity in its design or flight.

Wisdom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:55 pm

Wisdom1 wrote:
How can i dissprove the gravity theory
we stil use it!s laws and predictions in the engeeniring studies
...i realy need an answer...

You've registered on this forum with the name "Wisdom", and can't be bothered to read this forum for simple answers to your many questions.  Here we find you Off Topic and asking about the Theory of Gravity.

Theory of Gravity
  Theo means God
  Gravity means Force (pulling)
God Force

There is no God Force pulling on you, if there is, you be sure to tell me where that mean old Priest touched you.

All unsupported objects heavier than air have a natural tendency to fall by their own weight.

Air-filled balloon falls slower than balloon without Air.   WHY?
The air filled balloon gains air resistance slowing it's rate of descent; in our natural system all objects fall or rise based on their density.

Through air-resistance (drag), all objects of differing size and density fall at different rates until they reach Terminal Velocity, at which point streamlining the object can be used to obtain more speed.

free-falling object, dropped from rest

t = time in seconds
 d = distance fallen in meters
 v = velocity (9.81 m/s^2 on Earth at Sea Level)

Calculate distance traveled for free-falling object
d = 0.5 * v * t^2

Calculate velocity of free-falling object (vf)
vf = v * t
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:03 pm

I recently enquired a travel agency that organizes trips to Antarctica about the best date for experiencing the 24-hour daylight period. This was their respons:
In order to have the most daylight the better months are January and February. Although December could be good option too.
Of course this isn’t the ultimate proof for the non-existing midnight sun in Antarctica, but a travel agency would have known the exact period if something like this occurs.
Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:07 pm

Just Vital wrote:
I recently enquired a travel agency that organizes trips to Antarctica
about the best date for experiencing the 24-hour daylight period.

This was their response:
"the most daylight months"
December, January, February

this isn’t proof for the non-existing midnight sun in Antarctica
but a travel agency would have known the exact period

The Sun over the flat Earth moves above the Tropic of Capricorn during the Months (December, January, February), which would provide "the most daylight months".

At no time did the Travel Agent claim Midnight Sun.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:52 pm

Schpankme wrote:At no time did the Travel Agent claim Midnight Sun.

That was indeed my point Schpankme. The agent would have mentioned the midnight sun if it existed, but all they could give me was the period of the most daylight.
Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:13 pm

This video is a great possible explanation of the "3 Suns in Antarctica" phenomenon as well as the extended hours of daylight during Winter Solstice in places like Ushuaia:

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

comradelevelplane likes this post

Back to top Go down

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Empty North Face Climbers Re-Enforce the Lie

Post by CSI Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:06 pm

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Captur10
No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Captur11
No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Captur12

Link to article: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/expedition-scales-six-peaks-on-antarctica-that-few-have-climbed/
CSI
CSI

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:33 am

6 climbers, 6 peaks, 9,616 feet = 66666

The only reason for this article's existence is to bolster the myth that "at least there's 24 hours of sunlight most of the time."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CSI Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:50 pm

Admin wrote:6 climbers, 6 peaks, 9,616 feet = 66666

The only reason for this article's existence is to bolster the myth that "at least there's 24 hours of sunlight most of the time."

Thus the reason for the title 'North Face Climbers Re-Enforce the Lie' and the selected parts of the story.
CSI
CSI

Back to top Go down

Post by Puffpanda Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:02 pm

Al-Zubaidi wrote:How can i dissprove the gravity theory but in the other hand we stil use it!s laws and predictions in the engeeniring studies ,statics ,dynamics ....etc
...i realy need an answer... i had seen the flat earth society answers but it makes no scence

Ya for sure the flat earth society nonsense about the plane constantly moving up is ridiculous.
Which engineering studies need gravity that wouldn't work with weight buoyancy and density?
I haven't looked in to this specifically so I'm curious as well.

Puffpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyriak Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:01 pm

Decided to make a short timelapse so we can compare it to the 24h timelapse seen on page 1. Not as long, best I could do on one day.

I took photos of the sun over the course of about 6 hours. Here are two GIFs of the photos.
Ignore the time stamps, the time was set incorrectly!

Camera: Fuji X-A1
Lens: Fujifilm XC 16-50mm F/3.5-5.6 OIS II

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Sunsmaller
No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Suncropped

It would be great if somebody could make a longer one. There are too much clouds at this time of year here. Will try again at some point.
Cyriak
Cyriak

Back to top Go down

Post by gaufi Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:20 am

I´m new here writing from Iceland where we experience 24h daylight for some weeks every summer. I have no doubts the earth is flat but have problem with Antarctica.

I was watching Jeremias video: There is no Midnight Summer in Antarctica, where he proofs that web cam videos are clearly edited to show 24h daylight in Antarctica. Then I went to the comment section and found some people saying they have been to Antarctica and experienced 24h daylight. Are those people trolls? Freemasons? Lying scums? Sounds very far fetched, but is it possible to fake 24h daylight in Antarctica? Rob Skiba talks about NASA “fake sun patent”. Jeremias ends his video showing some mirrors on Antarctica and doesn´t rule out there could be 24h daylight on Antarctica allthough there is no 24h sun!!! Here in Iceland we have this woman, Vilborg, who went to the “south pole” some years ago. Did she experience dark night and decided not to tell anyone (well maybe her dog) or is she a freemason, part of the conspiracy? Every person who has gone to the “south pole” must then be part of this conspiracy and all those 1200 people who I saw in a comment section are said to dwell at McMurdo Station (Antarctica) must be part of this same conspiracy?

gaufi

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:59 am

gaufi wrote:
I´m new here
from Iceland
we experience 24h daylight

I have problem with Antarctica

I was watching Jeremias video
Midnight Summer in Antarctica
I went to the comment section
some people saying they have been to Antarctica and experienced 24h daylight
Jeremias doesn´t rule out there could be 24h daylight on Antarctica

Every person who has gone to the “south pole” must then be part of this conspiracy
those 1200 people who I saw in a comment section are said to dwell at McMurdo Station (Antarctica)
must be part of this same conspiracy

If you had read this forum, you would have known that Jeranism is part of the "controlled opposition", he is there to put doubt in your head.  You then state, that this nobody called Jeranism comments about "24 hour Sun in Antarctic" and 1200 people write comments claiming to have seen this fictional event.

On the flat Earth there is no South Pole, for Antarctica surrounds the flat Earth.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by gaufi Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:01 am

No I ment I saw it in the comment section that there is a base in Antarctica where 1200 people are said to be dwelling. There is some time since I read this forum and I have forgotten Jeranism is said to be part of the controlled opposition. Still this is the only problem I have with the flat earth. People who have gone to Antarctica and say they have experienced 24h sun. They must all be lying or I wonder if they have seen that there is no 24h sun and choose not to tell.

gaufi

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:26 am

gaufi wrote:
this is the only problem I have with the flat earth
People who have gone to Antarctica and say they have experienced 24h sun

There has never been a ships captain, who explored Antarctica during the southern summer, write in their ships log that they experienced the midnight sun.

"Cook penetrated as far South as 71 degrees, Weddell in 1893 reached as far as 74 degrees, and Sir James C. Ross in 1841 and 1842 reached the 78th parallel, but I am not aware that any of these navigators have left it on record that the sun was seen at midnight in the south." -Thomas Winship, “Zetetic Cosmogeny” (63)
Schpankme
Schpankme

comradelevelplane likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:14 pm

Because Anthony Powell's videos are relied upon to claim a 24 hour Midnight Sun in the south, as evidenced by the original commenter's request to use Powell's stuff for "making a documentary debunking the flat earth," I share my interaction with Powell under his video. The original commenter hasn't volunteered a peep throughout the exchange between myself and Powell (he finally did, see below).

I apologize for its length, but it is what it is. Special thanks to Schpankme for the BLOW/SUCK quip. I like it, and I find inspiration in wondering if Schpankme is correct; did it take the lord god of Darwin a full 6 days (one day being a thousand years we assume), to actually evolve some SUCK to slow down the BLOW Basketball

[EDIT] I watched Antarctica, Year on Ice again last night and at about 17:30 he shows a graphic claiming 4 months sun (never in the video is it intoned that we are about to watch a 24 hour time-lapse of the sun, equipment used, etc). He walks away from camera (no snow on mountain behind him), starts the alleged 24 hour time-lapse (now snow on mountain), and this is the so-called 24 hours in which the beginning/ending have the exact same clouds (as discovered, I believe, by David Weiss). Exact. ONE time-lapse segment inserted and used for TWO purposes; 1) begin, 2) end his phony 24 hour southern "Midnight Sun" time-lapse. And he put his name to it with the release of the film (though he shifts blame to the editor as you will see below).

He knows he didn't do a legitimate 24 hour time-lapse, else why would he shift the blame to the editor while claiming "the editor decided to make the break in that shot match the previous shot in the film so it would be easier to follow from a visual perspective"?! (emphasis added)

And why wouldn't a man of integrity say, "heck, no, you're not destroying my beautiful 24 hour time-lapse of the sun by falsifying it, and using the SAME beginning sequence for the ending also. That's not what my camera captured, and I demand you use the full 24 hours!"

The below video from Powell's YouTube page is from Antarctica, Year on Ice, and taken from about the 17:30 mark in that documentary (as an interesting side note, Year on Ice was released in 2013, Eric published The Flat Earth Conspiracy in November of 2014, and Powell then felt compelled to publish the below falsified extract to his YouTube channel August 13, 2015):

Frozen South: Antarctica 24 hour Sun 4K

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Wgpyew12
ABOVE LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu3bTkyxtaM

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 K8r7gh10
ABOVE TWO LINKS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gsdHCcguqg,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42EqtxhwJ20

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Bfhtqi10
ABOVE LINK (same from 1st post): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu3bTkyxtaM

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Y2twvr10

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Jizyj710

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Gfbssr10

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 5b7pi710
ABOVE LINK: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1190065/plotsummary?ref_=tt_ov_pl

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Aixnsh10
ABOVE LINKS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJpk5tgQ73k,
https://www.heritage-expeditions.com/cruises-expeditions-in-antarctica-voyages/

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 I2b8zm10
ABOVE LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42EqtxhwJ20

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Oz63fb10
ABOVE LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42EqtxhwJ20

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Vdjcnw11

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 T37zzk10

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 D1crca10

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Fyk1qy10
No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Ivp6ag10

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Gwdsza11

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 X825lc11
markwilson
markwilson

tycho_brahe and trake like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:37 am

The Midnight Sun is a phenomenon experienced by observers North of the Arctic circle during Summer Solstice where the Sun can be seen circling over and around 360 degrees without ever setting. Depending how far North the observer is, the Sun can be seen for several days/weeks, rising and falling as usual but never fully setting beyond the horizon. This is because the Sun having reached the Tropic of Cancer is making its tightest, narrowest circle over the Earth, so much so that observers positioned centrally within the Arctic circle are never at any time significantly far enough away from the Sun for it to set beyond their horizon. Not until after Summer Solstice when the Sun makes its way back towards the equator will the Sun set completely and Arctic days begin getting shorter. Meanwhile in the Antarctic during Summer Solstice, the Sun disappears completely for over 2 months leaving everyone below the Antarctic circle in bitter cold darkness from mid-May to mid-July. Again, this is because the Sun narrowing and tightening its path towards the Tropic of Cancer means it has moved significantly far enough away from the Antarctic perimeter so as not to be seen by observers positioned so far South. Not until mid-July when the Sun expands and widens its path back significantly far enough will Antarctic observers again be able to see the Sun above the horizon and the Antarctic days begin getting longer.

In order to fit the heliocentric globe model, this Midnight Sun phenomenon must also occur for observers South of the Antarctic circle during Winter Solstice. Depending how far South the observer is, the Sun should be seen for several days/weeks never fully setting just like it does in the North. In reality, however, there is never 24 hour sunlight anywhere in Antarctica at any time of year. During Winter Solstice when the Sun is circling its widest path over and around the Tropic of Capricorn, observers far enough South will experience extended daylight hours due to proximity with the Sun, but will still observe it to rise and set beyond the horizon completely every single day. In fact, this is why the Arctic and Antarctic climates are so strikingly dissimilar, because of the drastically different amount of sunlight received by each. Based on the heliocentric globe model, both the Arctic and Antarctic receive comparable amounts of sunlight every year, and so should have comparable temperatures, seasonal changes, and ability to sustain plant/animal life, but in reality differ greatly in these ways.

Antarctica is by far the coldest place on Earth with an average annual temperature of approximately -57 degrees Farenheit, and a record low of -135.8! The average annual temperature at the North Pole, however, is a comparatively warm 4 degrees. Throughout the year, temperatures in the Antarctic vary less than half the amount at comparable Arctic latitudes. The Northern Arctic region enjoys moderately warm summers and manageable winters, whereas the Southern Antarctic region never even warms enough to melt the perpetual snow and ice. The island of Kerguelen at 49 degrees Southern latitude has only 18 species of native plants that can survive its hostile climate. Compare this with the island of Iceland at 65 degrees Northern latitude, 16 degrees further North of the equator than Kerguelen is South, yet Iceland is home to 870 species of native plants. On the Isle of Georgia, just 54 degrees Southern latitude, the same latitude as Canada or England in the North, where dense forests of various tall trees abound, the infamous Captain Cook wrote that he was unable to find a single shrub large enough to make a toothpick! In the Arctic there are 4 clearly distinguished seasons, warm summers, and an abundance of plant and animal life, none of which can be said of the Antarctic. The Eskimo live as far North as the 79th parallel, whereas in the South no native man is found higher than the 56th.

Since this one fact would destroy the heliocentric globe model, there is, and has been since the 1950s, an Antarctic Treaty, signed by over 50 countries, banning all independent travel and exploration of the Antarctic. Excluding over-priced chaperoned penguin-tours and government-approved contractors, nobody is allowed to step foot in Antarctica, especially not during Winter Solstice when there should supposedly be constant 24-hour sunlight. Since this particular lie is so important to the heliocentric facade, if you search online, you will find a couple videos purporting to show 24-hour sunlight in Antarctica, but just like the rest of the globe's pathetic video evidence, they are all fake. The most popular video allegedly showing an Antarctic 24-hour time-lapse, actually has mountains accidentally layered over the video's text layer, proving it to be a calculated fraud. Other videos simply show an Arctic midnight Sun time-lapse but claim it to be from Antarctica. There are dozens of clearly genuine videos you can see online of the Arctic midnight Sun, and you can freely travel above the Arctic circle to experience it for yourself. Conversely, however, there are only a couple clearly fake videos online of the supposed Antarctic midnight Sun, and you cannot ever freely travel there to experience it for yourself.

See my other videos in the "How Everything Works on FE" series:
How Gravity Works on Flat Earth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAEdY3Dv4wU
How Sunsets Work on Flat Earth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPvwdn6Iodo
How Seasons Work on Flat Earth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gyhu5wM6_6s
How the Southern Stars Work on Flat Earth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADNeFSuKnqM
How Eclipses Work on Flat Earth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-N0TloYHr8
Admin
Admin
Admin

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Empty Suggestions for experiments in Antarctica?

Post by odolvlobo Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:10 am

I will be traveling to Antarctica in January. I will be on a ship off the coast for three days, but I will also be on the ground in Villa Las Estrellas for part of a day. Unfortunately, I won't be south enough to show that there is no midnight sun, even though it is the right time of year.

Does anyone have any suggestions for any evidence that I can gather or research that I can do? Please make suggestions!

odolvlobo

Back to top Go down

Post by damnice Fri Nov 22, 2019 10:45 am

odolvlobo wrote:Does anyone have any suggestions for any evidence that I can gather or research that I can do? Please make suggestions!

I spent several Junes and Julys at the Canadian border of Minnesota, even at about 50 degrees N latitude it never got completely dark that time of year, it was always at the darkest a dim twilight. South America's tip is greater than -55 degrees S latitude so it would be reasonable to expect to see the exact same behavior, even more so, if you're any further south than that, which Antarctica obviously is as it's Northernmost point is around -62 degrees. Take some pictures at midnight directly south and it should at least be very well lit if you're on a globe. Take note of your coordinates/location too if you can.
damnice
damnice

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:44 pm

It would be nice if you could take compass readings on your journey too . Magnetic South pole is given as about 64 degrees South so I've always wondered how a compass would function down there since earth magnetic field does not correspond to that of a bar magnet , so how would sunrise/set and moonrise/set directions be determined ?

RedorBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Fri Nov 22, 2019 4:16 pm

odolvlobo wrote:I will be traveling to Antarctica in January. I will be on a ship off the coast for three days, but I will also be on the ground in Villa Las Estrellas for part of a day. Unfortunately, I won't be south enough to show that there is no midnight sun, even though it is the right time of year.

Does anyone have any suggestions for any evidence that I can gather or research that I can do? Please make suggestions!
I found the following quote, but another article puts into doubt whether it is truly a "civilian" settlement: "It is located on President Eduardo Frei Montalva Base, a military base, on King George Island. It is the larger and one of only two civilian settlements on Antarctica. It has a summer population of 150 and a winter population of 80."

This article gives it more of a structured military-dominated flavor: https://www.outdoorrevival.com/instant-articles/villa-las-estrellas-small-chilean-town-middle-antarctica.html With a "maximum" of two years stay, it can hardly be classified "civilian." No doubt civilians are part of the operation, but it appears that would be in support of the military operation which limits stays to two years for some arbitrary reason.

From that same article it is also called a "marine polar climate," but we know there is no Pole anywhere to be found in that area since there is only the one Pole. I wonder why it is mislabeled with "polar"? The sun's singular path around the North Pole is "circumpolar" (circumference + pole).

What ship? What's the purpose of the trip? The purpose of the ship, etc? Will the ship be stationary during your visit? Will you be associating with any who have had the occasion to, either in the past, or at the time concurrent with your travel, to have been, or will be going, further south toward where a duality "midnight sun" purports to happen in the south?

For example, Anthony Powell claims to have filmed a midnight sun from McMurdo Station, roughly 77 degrees south latitude. He didn't (the "editor" make him do it), but that's what they must claim, and what must be falsified in order to keep the two poles deception going. Recall, Longyearbyen, Norway, is at roughly 78 degrees north latitude and nobody will dispute that they in fact have the annual midnight sun phenomenon from that location. You apparently will be at roughly 62 degrees south latitude. It that the furthest south you will be in the ship? Since it's only 3 days I'm assuming the ship will be moored during that time? Sometimes it is a small world; do you know Anthony Powell, since you appear to have some type association militarily drawing you to that ship/region, if that's not presumptuous of me? I'm assuming it's not a cruise ship. Correct?
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:34 pm

odolvlobo wrote:I will be traveling to Antarctica in January. I will be on a ship off the coast for three days, but I will also be on the ground in Villa Las Estrellas for part of a day. Unfortunately, I won't be south enough to show that there is no midnight sun, even though it is the right time of year.

Did you go?
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next