No Midnight Sun In Antarctica

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Empty Re: No Midnight Sun In Antarctica

Post by Jacois on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:02 pm

Thanks for these Arctic Sun videos. That hand't crossed my mind yet.
Jacois
Jacois

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3CrgGGUygojOLR0JcbnIaw?view_as

Back to top Go down

Post by wakemeupinside on Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:28 am

The midnight sun seems to be an absolute proof that the Earth isn't a spinning ball.. Thanks for debunking those 'midnight sun in Antartica' videos.. I'm new here and I've gone through atleast 80% of Eric's work, which has made me reconsider not just my beliefs on the place we live on but also my stance on religion and ultimate reality... Thanks for everything Eric Dubay!

wakemeupinside

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:25 am

wakemeupinside wrote:
the Earth isn't a spinning ball
debunking 'midnight sun in Antartica'
religion

It's always been about excepting an Authority and the Fiction they spin.  

Living the lie.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisdom1 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:50 pm

"How can i dissprove the gravity theory but in the other hand we stil use it!s laws and predictions in the engeeniring studies ,statics ,dynamics ....etc
...i realy need an answer... i had seen the flat earth society answers but it makes no scence" We do not use gravitational laws for anything gravity does not exist. There is not a single airplane that uses laws of gravity in its design or flight.

Wisdom1

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:55 pm

Wisdom1 wrote:
How can i dissprove the gravity theory
we stil use it!s laws and predictions in the engeeniring studies
...i realy need an answer...

You've registered on this forum with the name "Wisdom", and can't be bothered to read this forum for simple answers to your many questions.  Here we find you Off Topic and asking about the Theory of Gravity.

Theory of Gravity
  Theo means God
  Gravity means Force (pulling)
God Force

There is no God Force pulling on you, if there is, you be sure to tell me where that mean old Priest touched you.

All unsupported objects heavier than air have a natural tendency to fall by their own weight.

Air-filled balloon falls slower than balloon without Air.   WHY?
The air filled balloon gains air resistance slowing it's rate of descent; in our natural system all objects fall or rise based on their density.

Through air-resistance (drag), all objects of differing size and density fall at different rates until they reach Terminal Velocity, at which point streamlining the object can be used to obtain more speed.

free-falling object, dropped from rest

t = time in seconds
 d = distance fallen in meters
 v = velocity (9.81 m/s^2 on Earth at Sea Level)

Calculate distance traveled for free-falling object
d = 0.5 * v * t^2

Calculate velocity of free-falling object (vf)
vf = v * t
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital on Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:03 pm

I recently enquired a travel agency that organizes trips to Antarctica about the best date for experiencing the 24-hour daylight period. This was their respons:
In order to have the most daylight the better months are January and February. Although December could be good option too.
Of course this isn’t the ultimate proof for the non-existing midnight sun in Antarctica, but a travel agency would have known the exact period if something like this occurs.
Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:07 pm

Just Vital wrote:
I recently enquired a travel agency that organizes trips to Antarctica
about the best date for experiencing the 24-hour daylight period.

This was their response:
"the most daylight months"
December, January, February

this isn’t proof for the non-existing midnight sun in Antarctica
but a travel agency would have known the exact period

The Sun over the flat Earth moves above the Tropic of Capricorn during the Months (December, January, February), which would provide "the most daylight months".

At no time did the Travel Agent claim Midnight Sun.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital on Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:52 pm

Schpankme wrote:At no time did the Travel Agent claim Midnight Sun.

That was indeed my point Schpankme. The agent would have mentioned the midnight sun if it existed, but all they could give me was the period of the most daylight.
Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:13 pm

This video is a great possible explanation of the "3 Suns in Antarctica" phenomenon as well as the extended hours of daylight during Winter Solstice in places like Ushuaia:

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Empty North Face Climbers Re-Enforce the Lie

Post by CSI on Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:06 pm

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Captur10
No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Captur11
No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Captur12

Link to article: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/expedition-scales-six-peaks-on-antarctica-that-few-have-climbed/
CSI
CSI

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:33 am

6 climbers, 6 peaks, 9,616 feet = 66666

The only reason for this article's existence is to bolster the myth that "at least there's 24 hours of sunlight most of the time."
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CSI on Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:50 pm

Admin wrote:6 climbers, 6 peaks, 9,616 feet = 66666

The only reason for this article's existence is to bolster the myth that "at least there's 24 hours of sunlight most of the time."

Thus the reason for the title 'North Face Climbers Re-Enforce the Lie' and the selected parts of the story.
CSI
CSI

Back to top Go down

Post by Puffpanda on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:02 pm

Al-Zubaidi wrote:How can i dissprove the gravity theory but in the other hand we stil use it!s laws and predictions in the engeeniring studies ,statics ,dynamics ....etc
...i realy need an answer... i had seen the flat earth society answers but it makes no scence

Ya for sure the flat earth society nonsense about the plane constantly moving up is ridiculous.
Which engineering studies need gravity that wouldn't work with weight buoyancy and density?
I haven't looked in to this specifically so I'm curious as well.

Puffpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyriak on Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:01 pm

Decided to make a short timelapse so we can compare it to the 24h timelapse seen on page 1. Not as long, best I could do on one day.

I took photos of the sun over the course of about 6 hours. Here are two GIFs of the photos.
Ignore the time stamps, the time was set incorrectly!

Camera: Fuji X-A1
Lens: Fujifilm XC 16-50mm F/3.5-5.6 OIS II

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Sunsmaller
No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Suncropped

It would be great if somebody could make a longer one. There are too much clouds at this time of year here. Will try again at some point.
Cyriak
Cyriak

Back to top Go down

Post by gaufi on Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:20 am

I´m new here writing from Iceland where we experience 24h daylight for some weeks every summer. I have no doubts the earth is flat but have problem with Antarctica.

I was watching Jeremias video: There is no Midnight Summer in Antarctica, where he proofs that web cam videos are clearly edited to show 24h daylight in Antarctica. Then I went to the comment section and found some people saying they have been to Antarctica and experienced 24h daylight. Are those people trolls? Freemasons? Lying scums? Sounds very far fetched, but is it possible to fake 24h daylight in Antarctica? Rob Skiba talks about NASA “fake sun patent”. Jeremias ends his video showing some mirrors on Antarctica and doesn´t rule out there could be 24h daylight on Antarctica allthough there is no 24h sun!!! Here in Iceland we have this woman, Vilborg, who went to the “south pole” some years ago. Did she experience dark night and decided not to tell anyone (well maybe her dog) or is she a freemason, part of the conspiracy? Every person who has gone to the “south pole” must then be part of this conspiracy and all those 1200 people who I saw in a comment section are said to dwell at McMurdo Station (Antarctica) must be part of this same conspiracy?

gaufi

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:59 am

gaufi wrote:
I´m new here
from Iceland
we experience 24h daylight

I have problem with Antarctica

I was watching Jeremias video
Midnight Summer in Antarctica
I went to the comment section
some people saying they have been to Antarctica and experienced 24h daylight
Jeremias doesn´t rule out there could be 24h daylight on Antarctica

Every person who has gone to the “south pole” must then be part of this conspiracy
those 1200 people who I saw in a comment section are said to dwell at McMurdo Station (Antarctica)
must be part of this same conspiracy

If you had read this forum, you would have known that Jeranism is part of the "controlled opposition", he is there to put doubt in your head.  You then state, that this nobody called Jeranism comments about "24 hour Sun in Antarctic" and 1200 people write comments claiming to have seen this fictional event.

On the flat Earth there is no South Pole, for Antarctica surrounds the flat Earth.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by gaufi on Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:01 am

No I ment I saw it in the comment section that there is a base in Antarctica where 1200 people are said to be dwelling. There is some time since I read this forum and I have forgotten Jeranism is said to be part of the controlled opposition. Still this is the only problem I have with the flat earth. People who have gone to Antarctica and say they have experienced 24h sun. They must all be lying or I wonder if they have seen that there is no 24h sun and choose not to tell.

gaufi

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:26 am

gaufi wrote:
this is the only problem I have with the flat earth
People who have gone to Antarctica and say they have experienced 24h sun

There has never been a ships captain, who explored Antarctica during the southern summer, write in their ships log that they experienced the midnight sun.

"Cook penetrated as far South as 71 degrees, Weddell in 1893 reached as far as 74 degrees, and Sir James C. Ross in 1841 and 1842 reached the 78th parallel, but I am not aware that any of these navigators have left it on record that the sun was seen at midnight in the south." -Thomas Winship, “Zetetic Cosmogeny” (63)
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson on Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:14 pm

Because Anthony Powell's videos are relied upon to claim a 24 hour Midnight Sun in the south, as evidenced by the original commenter's request to use Powell's stuff for "making a documentary debunking the flat earth," I share my interaction with Powell under his video. The original commenter hasn't volunteered a peep throughout the exchange between myself and Powell (he finally did, see below).

I apologize for its length, but it is what it is. Special thanks to Schpankme for the BLOW/SUCK quip. I like it, and I find inspiration in wondering if Schpankme is correct; did it take the lord god of Darwin a full 6 days (one day being a thousand years we assume), to actually evolve some SUCK to slow down the BLOW Basketball

[EDIT] I watched Antarctica, Year on Ice again last night and at about 17:30 he shows a graphic claiming 4 months sun (never in the video is it intoned that we are about to watch a 24 hour time-lapse of the sun, equipment used, etc). He walks away from camera (no snow on mountain behind him), starts the alleged 24 hour time-lapse (now snow on mountain), and this is the so-called 24 hours in which the beginning/ending have the exact same clouds (as discovered, I believe, by David Weiss). Exact. ONE time-lapse segment inserted and used for TWO purposes; 1) begin, 2) end his phony 24 hour southern "Midnight Sun" time-lapse. And he put his name to it with the release of the film (though he shifts blame to the editor as you will see below).

He knows he didn't do a legitimate 24 hour time-lapse, else why would he shift the blame to the editor while claiming "the editor decided to make the break in that shot match the previous shot in the film so it would be easier to follow from a visual perspective"?! (emphasis added)

And why wouldn't a man of integrity say, "heck, no, you're not destroying my beautiful 24 hour time-lapse of the sun by falsifying it, and using the SAME beginning sequence for the ending also. That's not what my camera captured, and I demand you use the full 24 hours!"

The below video from Powell's YouTube page is from Antarctica, Year on Ice, and taken from about the 17:30 mark in that documentary (as an interesting side note, Year on Ice was released in 2013, Eric published The Flat Earth Conspiracy in November of 2014, and Powell then felt compelled to publish the below falsified extract to his YouTube channel August 13, 2015):

Frozen South: Antarctica 24 hour Sun 4K

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Wgpyew12
ABOVE LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu3bTkyxtaM

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 K8r7gh10
ABOVE TWO LINKS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gsdHCcguqg,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42EqtxhwJ20

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Bfhtqi10
ABOVE LINK (same from 1st post): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu3bTkyxtaM

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Y2twvr10

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Jizyj710

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 Gfbssr10

No Midnight Sun In Antarctica - Page 2 5b7pi710