Gravity Does Not Exist!

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Gravity Does Not Exist!

Post by Schpankme on Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:25 pm

vivektodmal wrote:
in a vaccum chamber things fall at same rate
even though they have different mass and density

For falling objects outside the vacuum chamber, air resistance (friction) increases with velocity until equilibrium is reached and acceleration stops; this is called terminal velocity.  The opposite can be implied within the Vacuum Chamber, the "air resistance" has been removed, and objects no matter their size or density will fall at an equal rate.

The "vacuum of space" is a man-made construct, this frictionless environment called the Big Suck, that was created by the Big Blow; within an ever expanding Universe, the Space Enterprise.
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:40 pm

I said the hammer and feather do in the video experiment, not that everything falls at the same rate. As Lightning Peasant said, "Objects fall at different rates due to their density, density of the fluid surrounding the object, and surface area of the bottom side of the object(drag)." A balloon filled with air is a good example, or a dandelion seed, to show that not everything falls at some universal acceleration like they claim gravity does.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by openURmind on Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:29 pm

So a guy and I are talking about gravity being non existent. I try to tell him that it is just density and buoyancy. So if you are lighter or heavier than the matter around you, you either sink or float. He then proceeds to ask me to give him a calculation of density and buoyancy without the "g" as he says. Now, I know the Masonic G, as I called it, is just made up and put places to promote its authenticity and explain away things that they don't have answers for or whatever. Funny because lab coats don't have all answers for their gravity either. Answering a lie with a lie. But how do I give him a calculation without and explain why the Masonic G is unnecessary. I don't know how to answer him, can anyone please help me out. Thanks.

openURmind

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:00 pm

openURmind wrote:
talking about gravity
calculation of density and buoyancy without the "g"

1) There is no force pulling down on you, there is only falling and rising.  Gravity falsified.

2) Let's disprove [G]ravity another way:  F = G(M1 * M2)/r^2

Force = The constant of Gravity * (the zero dimensional mass 1 * the zero dimensional mass 2)/ the 3 dimensional length between them squared

What this implies is that Gravity pulls on every object simultaneously creating a dimensional problem. Theoretical Physicists (Science Fiction Writers) know this and compensate by adding a constant to gloss over the problem, when this no longer works they change the constant value.

3) Sky-Divers fall through differing air resistance based on speed and conditions, air resistance increases with velocity until equilibrium is reached and acceleration stops; this is called terminal velocity.

All unsupported objects heavier than air have a natural tendency to fall by their own weight at "9.8 m/s/s".  This is calculated by invoking "g".

The fallacy is that [G]ravity is pulling on objects;  g = acceleration due to gravity (9.8 m/sec²)
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ddave01 on Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:17 am

This is a confusing subject and it is deliberately confusing to force nature, that which is, to agree with artificial concept such as gravity or the speed of light.

If you take a scale and weigh a litre of water the scale will read approximately 1kg. You can say that the density of the water is 1 kg/litre that is the weight/volume.

What causes the water to have weight? Because the water is more dense than air.  Lower a plastic bag containing 1l water hanging on a spring scale. When fully submerged under water the scale will read ZERO disregarding the weight of the plastic. Why? because the 1l water is the same density as the water. Do not be confused by reality.

So the scale is measuring the weight of the water. Now in order for the theory of gravity to exist we say that the water has mass. It has mass which is the weight of water divided by gravity (say 10 m/s/s) so the mass of 1l water is 0.1kg and it's weight is 1kg. Confusing is it not?

The formula is F=mg where F= downward force on the scale kgf or N, g=gravity 10 m/s/s and mass in kg So the Force 1l water exerts on the scale equals 1x10=10 N otherwise known as 1kgf. Why do we not just say the force exerted by 1l water is its weight 1kg? It has to do with the concept of gravity and the mathematics that are used to calculate force. Gravity is a belief system, we have made it up.

What gives matter weight science theorises is separating the weight of a body into mass and acceleration. They call this acceleration GRAVITY.  However, as you may realise gravity times mass coincides with specific weight / density as clearly proven by weighing water in water and the mathematics (F=mg). To replace what we experience, the weight of something with mass times gravity is how science has decided to do it. To believe gravity exist is nonsense! Have faith in yourself and your innate, beautiful intelligence

ddave01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH on Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:56 pm

You are indeed correct, 100ml of water weighs 100 grams, 1000ml of water weighs 1000 grams aka a Kilogram.
Hence, waters density (or weight) is 1 gram per 1 millilitre, density and weight are interchangeable, they confuse people with mass, volume, weight, density and so on, all used to push the lie of gravity.
FL@T-E@RTH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch on Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:16 pm

In the midst of twitter debate and we're not making much progress partly bc he's largely ignoring what I post. Now he's posted this and I don't know what the contraption in the video is. Anyone help?

His tweet: "Watch how these objects don’t fall at equal rates with air and do in a vacuum. Proof of gravity. Empirical evidence. You’re an imbecile".

mitch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:45 pm

mitch wrote:
twitter debate
objects don’t fall at equal rates with air
objects fall at equal rates in vacuum

Yes, objects fall at equal rates in a vacuum, because the "air resistance" has been removed.

Without the vacuum, "air resistance" increases with velocity until equilibrium is reached and acceleration stops; this is called terminal velocity.

"Air resistance" has noting to do with promoting that fiction called Gravity.
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum