IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues

+33
nowhereelsetogo
Russian Blue Cat
SciFiDisliker
MGTV
Freepressfreepeople
dandownunder
Alpha
EyesToSee
noordajames
superuserdo
BosnianFlatearther
Puffpanda
AJRas
CSI
Rigg5
eekamouse
csp
Artemis
jim_giraffe
Schpankme
markwilson
RickFE
inthebeginning
Foreverlearning
FL@T-E@RTH
FaustoHeikkinen
Bobby Peru
Skywalker
Banazir
lizardking
Thinkforyourself
susie
Admin
37 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 6 Empty Re: Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues

Post by Admin Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:32 pm

Metatron connections to NASA now confirmed:

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 6 Empty Re: Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues

Post by csp Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:55 pm

And we come full circle, back to NASA.

Excuse my french, but great fucking work everyone involved in exposing these frauds.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by MGTV Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:15 pm

Thanks for sharing these! Working on Part 5 ATM Smile
MGTV
MGTV

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:37 pm

You're very welcome MGTV, we all appreciate your great work
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:18 am

MGTV wrote:Thanks for sharing these! Working on Part 5 ATM Smile

Welcome MGTV, great work on the videos - glad to see you here, waiting in anticipation for part 5!
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:11 am

The BBC covering FE and Mark Sargent, What more proof do you need he is controlled opposition.
Notice the plethora of conditioned and angry responses from people who have never asked a logical question in their lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3vcSab13Sk
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:12 am

MGTV wrote:Thanks for sharing these! Working on Part 5 ATM Smile

Great research MGTV
FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:57 am

csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:38 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:00 am

exposing the bullshit death threats to "Pat".Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 6 Sergea10
Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 6 Steer_10

rendeer
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:00 pm

Metatron Sluka Riehl lawsuits

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 6 TlAfR03l

Denis S. Sluka

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 6 Ki6GKMAl

Ralph Joseph Riehl

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 6 Cr9AyCIl
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:15 am

I posed a few questions to Joe Real here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ7p5xmcrWo

It's under a comment pinned by Jesse Spots.

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 6 Mh1VYZul

Both Real and another fellow, Rythomologist, make the claim that Sargent is about 42 years old, with Joe Real making the claim he's found the fountain of youth because of his "regular blood transfusions and stem cell injections."

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 6 DaJUArml

Here's just a brief part of Rythomologist's lengthy reply claiming the same age of about 42 years old:

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 6 O2qKH4Xl

And here are my questions (I might be missing in my assumptions by a mile, or then again, maybe not by a mile; I don't really know yet):

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 6 UWg6DfFl

Here is that link above to a Mark K. Sargent's information on Intelius: https://tinyurl.com/y8na838b

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 6 EhWfxaIl

And here's the link to the screen grab just above: [url=ifers.123.st/t7p50-mark-sargent-raging-shill-clues#7736]ifers.123.st/t7p50-mark-sargent-raging-shill-clues#7736[/url]
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:22 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 6 Empty Tired of this dude

Post by Rigg5 Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:45 am

First-time poster. Thought I would contribute. Denis Sluka is supposedly 52 years old, but he looks at least 10-20 years younger in all his Facebook pictures. Even on his girlfriend's account. He looks the oldest in his Facebook banner, so I used that for comparison. I'd say not too far off.

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 6 Bigger10

Rigg5

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:25 pm

SLUKA, RIEHL, METATRON, TOXIC TWINS

https://tinyurl.com/y99x3v7c

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 6 SBfZxOXl

Sluka, Board of Directors, Metatron, previously CEO of XRG, Inc. (above)

Riehl also mentioned with XRG, Inc. (below)

https://tinyurl.com/yanrpopy

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 6 N0SMud1l

Riehl and Sluka are buddies, Metatron data-mines. Riehl is on the Toxic Twins show.

WE JUST NEED TO REQUEST THE TOXIC TWINS PUT DENIS SLUKA ON THE TRAVELING CIRCUS ACT SHOW. WHERE'S DENIS? ANYBODY SEEN DENIS AROUND HERE?
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:31 pm

I was informed by a friend that Mark Sargent was on the UK morning TV show Good Morning Britain yesterday discussing FE, he famously dropped the "we are not alone" bomb, yet more Sci-Fi, alien bullcrap for the masses, and by being on UK TV he will of course get curious people checking his YT channel.
So Mark Sargent has been on the BBC & ITV in the UK in the space of 2 months..Hmmm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/conspiracy-theorist-explains-certain-earth-11606016

http://www.itv.com/goodmorningbritain/news/is-the-earth-actually-flat

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/29/conspiracy-theorist-explains-why-he-believes-the-earth-is-flat-7117738/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/41973119/why-do-people-still-think-the-earth-is-flat

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/93f087a5-33e5-49a5-b36b-0605c3fd2820

FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:54 pm

IF YOU THINK VAPORIZER IS A "SECURE MESSAGING APP," I HAVE SOME BEACHFRONT PROPERTY IN KANSAS I'D LIKE TO SELL YOU. My opinion; it's a "secure messaging app" alright-- securely linked to, and sending your private messages to, certain interested parties that your messages were never intended to go to. Just my own opinion.

Playing at a theater near you! Deep State Too! Download the app today!

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 6 ZnOSELBh

https://investorshub.advfn.com/Metatron-Inc-MRNJ-11733/
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:04 pm

Haven't had the chance to look this over yet, but my question in all of this has been, how much are the authors and purveyors of the silly spinning ball meme involved in the attempted overthrow of flat earth knowledge, and who are they?

There's no reason to believe that the same Freemason influence at NASA, when they pretended to put 3 known Freemasons on the moon in 1969 [EDIT; well, two. After all, one had to remain orbiting in his Buck Rogers space-mobeel], isn't still machinating the present battle in support of all liars now circling their wagons around their FRAUD to defend it.

[Edit evening of 11/30/17: I should have looked it over before posting the link. After coming across a statement in the article, I determined I would not leave any links jumping over to it. The offending statement; "Would they be the noted trolls or nuisances Dubay, Boylan, Osman, Spaceman, Omni-Eris and others? The answer is no. Our real enemies happen to be those at the very top of the independent alternative news circuit...." The only marker I leave here regarding the link I had posted is that it had to do with the allegation that "Mark Sargent is a...Freemason." If you wish to find it, go for it. Anybody who makes such a statement classifying Eric Dubay with those others certainly isn't going to be linked to from a post of my own. Period.]

Last edited by markwilson on Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:38 pm

Interesting comment on that previous link provided by MW:

Now Casting: True Life: I’m a Conspiracy Theorist

It’s no secret that governments hide things from its citizens, but how far do you think one will it go to cover up the truth? Conspiracy theories abound that bring into question what we think we know about both history, and the measures being taken to control the future.

Are you concerned that the government is adding fluoride to the water supply as a means of mind control, or that the vapor trails left by planes in the sky are actually chemicals? Are you a cautious consumer, that’s always on the look out for subliminal messages in movies and advertising?

Do you have trust issues with the government that stem to those you’re closest to? Have you gotten arrested while protesting or demonstrating against false information? Maybe you’re actively fighting the government to bring the truth to the masses? Are your potentially polarizing truths making it hard to form new relationships or sustain the
ones you have?

No matter your beliefs, MTV’s Emmy-award winning True Life series wants to hear how they’re affecting your life. If you appear to be between the ages of 16 and 30, email us at TLDocCasting@gmail.com and tell what makes you a conspiracy theorist. Please include your name, location, phone number and a recent photo of yourself.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:05 pm

Agreed csp. Interesting indeed!

On the one hand, Hollywood ("Holly wood makes very good wands which can be used to banish unwanted entities, and command evoked spirits"), wants to highlight those,

"fighting...to bring truth to the masses,"

while then arguing in the very next sentence,

"Are your potentially polarizing truths making it hard to form new relationships or sustain the ones you have?"

1) Truth isn't a mine or "your" thing. Truth is.

2) Truth has no concept of "polarizing."

3) Truth doesn't care how it impacts the formation of new, or sustaining present, "relationships."

4) Typical Hollywood drivel. "MTV’s Emmy-award winning True Life series" wants to wave its Holly wand over more sheep.
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:44 am

csp wrote:Interesting comment on that previous link provided by MW:

csp, I just sat down to read through that link I provided earlier today and was put off at a statement made in the article. My bad. I won't blindly post links without vetting them in the future. I don't know if you had already come across it, but since you were the only one thus far to have commented on that earlier post, I wanted to let you know that I edited it and deleted the link to that article I had provided. You can read my edit above to see why. And I wanted to go this route rather than a PM because I posted the link publicly and wanted to apologize same for having done so ill-advisedly. Cheers

Last edited by markwilson on Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:41 am

Read:  The Flat Earth Society is Controlled Opposition!

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 6 Flat-e10

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 6 Mark_s10

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 6 Mark_s12

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 6 Mark_s11

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 6 Mark_s10

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 6 Mark_s13

Mark Sargent Raging Shill Clues - Page 6 Mark_s11
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by MGTV Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:49 am

They can't just yet.. well until the documentary comes out I think. Probably why he has gone quiet / solo for now. #WeAreNotMarkSargent
MGTV
MGTV

Back to top Go down

Post by CSI Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:51 am

Mr. Disinformation thrown up again.....this time on Daily Mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5211805/The-conspiracy-theorists-think-Earth-HOLLOW.html#v-7703399000052186451

Right below a piece focusing on Mr. Hollow Earth, Rodney Cluff:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5211805/The-conspiracy-theorists-think-Earth-HOLLOW.html
CSI
CSI

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:11 pm

From "Always Something" on YouTube:

"I consider myself a really open minded guy. I have no problem listening to different opinions and adopting a belief to my own if it rings true to me. I also have no problem completely abandoning beliefs I have in favor for better ones. I've done this all my life. I listened to Mark early on in my research. He did nothing but contradict so much of what I learned up to that point. And while he did repeat some of the same theories, he also would go so far passed a line that I said " what am I doing? Am I really buying into all this? Heat comes from underneath? What? " I wanted to be open minded, at the same time the things he said made me feel uneasy. There are very tangible things when it comes to FE. He wasn't taking it seriously and that is when I realized he is a troll. Or controlled opposition. His face makes me uneasy. There is a constant act going on, as he tries hard to make himself seem like just a normal everyday guy. And the fact that he has somehow become the leader of FE, and takes on that role, is a testament to how shady this is. His interviews feel like Neil Degrasse Tyson interviews. They are talking, but there is no substance coming from the words. They are mind tricks, or word games meant to invoke specific emotions. Mark makes Flat Earthers feel like they are getting quality content that is scientific based. None of that is true, but the way he talks and presents his info is meant to get you to let your guard down."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next