IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill

+11
ForeverFlat
balgofar
markwilson
Schpankme
FL@T-E@RTH
Skywalker
TerrestialJones
Thinkforyourself
csp
Admin
lizardking
15 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill Empty Jeranism Is A Raging Shill

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:20 pm

Posted by jeranism on 06/18/2015
Hi fellow searchers-

Happy to be a part of the forum and hoping to get something out of it. I owe Eric Dubay a lot for allowing me to open my mind to the point that is needed to see the deception that currently plagues the world.  Don't get me wrong, I certainly am not saying that I have all the answers yet. There just isn't any way that any of us can have all the answers. Science has had 400 years and some of the very smartest theorists and mathematicians to construct a world for us that can be proven mathematically. The problem is, that math can be used to prove reality but it cannot be used to tell us what reality is, unless all of it's angles in fact jive with what reality shows our senses.

Just as Galileo had a theory that he wanted to put out to the world, the Church asked him to provide proof and when he couldn't, they told him he was not to call his idea a fact- he was to only call it a theory. At that point, he wrote another book calling the pope a simpleton and indeed saying his theory was true. Over the years, this theory has been added to and expanded on with more mathematics and theories and what we have now is a "fact" that is not at all part of our observed reality. This is what happens when you allow math to dictate reality. Well, finally the truth is coming out and there are many out there fighting it. They can fight all they want. They can pout, they can cry, they can throw fits... It will only delay the inevitable which is the removal of "magic and conjecture" from our so called science.

Living on a sphere is impossible in every way and cannot be shown or proven.

Water cannot curve as it will always find its flatness and as a result, the world is clearly not spherical.

Several photos will prove that areas that are such distance that a sphere would prove impossible to be seen, can in fact be seen. No matter what so called "mirage" or "refraction" is applied to it, there is of course no mathematical formula to prove this is the case and no definition can explain the image our eyes see at said distances.

There are hundreds of more simple proofs that show that we have all fallen for a deception so large, it will cause many people to fight for their belief till death. This is a sad story because it is all over something called science. Science is simply defined as

science: knowledge about or study of the natural world based on facts learned through experiments and observation
. a particular area of scientific study (such as biology, physics, or chemistry) a particular branch of science

And science has taught us all how much better a choice it is than religion. They explain this by showing us all that religion follows dogma and science follows evidence and fact. This was my opinion of science until recently when I noticed that when their ideas are questioned, you are labeled a fool, and idiot, a tard...  not with facts to support their claims, but the simple fact that, "Science is true, period." So, let us look up the definition of dogma and see if science operates as it claims...

dogma: is a principle or set of principles laid down by an authority as incontrovertibly true. It serves as part of the primary basis of an ideology or belief system, and it cannot be changed or discarded without affecting the very system's paradigm, or the ideology itself. The term can refer to acceptable opinions of philosophers or philosophical schools, public decrees, religion, or issued decisions of political authorities. 

Yes, usually applied to religion, it can be applied to a several areas of life. In this case, it can only be applied to science if science doesn't allow the discussions and testing of its claims. However, science has shown its clear colors by not even allowing discussions because it has "already found the truth." This is the opposite of science and shows us all who they really are. If their claims are disproven by testing, photographic evidence, observed reality and even measurements and simply choose to use ridicule and name calling instead, then they are no better than the religions they hate.

So, I'm here to show the world who we have fallen victim to. They clearly hate the church and this is something that one cannot really blame them for. But they should defeat the church by using the very principles that they were founded upon and not the beliefs they have come to accept as unquestionable truths. They are questionable. Even more, they are disprovable and will only look silly and further hurt the idea of science as they fight those that have uncovered the world's biggest secret.

Again - I am glad to be here.
lizardking
lizardking

BradZ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill Empty Re: Jeranism Is A Raging Shill

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:20 pm

Posted by Admin on 06/18/2015
Thanks for joining us on here Jeranism! We all appreciate the great videos and interviews you're doing to help spread the news and invigorate this most important conversation that humanity needs to be having. The momentum is really picking up as more people are awakening and working to awaken even more. The flat truth is certainly going viral and growing exponentially! You're absolutely right about current "materialist science" being a dogma where they claim to already know the truth and force all new data to fit with their pre-decided atheistic, materialistic breed of "science." This most damaging of all religions is why I wrote my book Spiritual Science, to show all the abundant scientific evidence for non-physical phenomena which is constantly being swept under the carpet by the scientism establishment:

Until now, the prevailing Newtonian mechanistic worldview has dominated Western culture, science and metaphysics for hundreds of years. The idea that we live in an unintelligently designed universe - the idea that out of nowhere, nothing, for no reason spontaneously became everything, has been accepted as scientific gospel. This atheistic, nihilistic, purely materialistic paradigm presented by believers of Big Bang evolution, however, cannot explain the multitude of non-physical, non-local findings in quantum mechanics. They cannot explain how consciousness, intelligence and life supposedly evolved from unconscious, unintelligent, dead matter. They cannot explain why apple seeds grow apple trees and pear seeds grow pear trees, or how arm cells know to be arms and leg cells know to be legs. They cannot explain the holographic universe or morphogenic fields, the placebo effect, psychoneuroimmunology, acupuncture, the aura, chi/prana or remote healing; telepathy, psychokinesis, clairvoyance, precognition and the entirety of psi science; they cannot explain out-of body or near-death experiences, ghosts, entheogens, the soul, the spirit world or reincarnation.
lizardking
lizardking

brazzinho, ukimranali and Stephanie Campbell like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:21 pm

Posted by jeranism on 06/19/2015
Thanks so much everyone.  Laser is on tomorrow's (Fri) UPS truck and I will be testing this weekend and then looking for the best weather next week to do the actual test. Does anyone know off hand... I do see an option to do a live show on Youtube but does anyone know if this can be filmed from an iPhone?  I guess I can test it but I don't want everyone thinking I am going live lol.  Any info would be appreciated.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:22 pm

Posted by Admin on 06/22/2015
I've just gone ahead and paid for Jeran to get the videographer, let's see them try to ignore this! Jeranism Is A Raging Shill Smiley
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:24 pm

Posted by jeranism on 06/24/2015
I just wanted to say... in case you guys didn't know - that it was Eric who donated the $200 to get this videographer to do the video for my test on Thursday. What makes me mad is the constant fighting and people saying so and so is a shill or whatever. I have tried to stay out of all that shit and have always respected Eric from day one as the pioneer. As I told him, when I first got to the website, the Atlantean Conspiracy, I was researching Apollo and NASA and read that he thought the Earth was flat and said, outloud I am sure... Oh my this guy is a fucking idiot. I have since told him that I apologize but that one fact helps me deal with the globetrotters a little better. Yes, I did lose my cool in a comment this weekend as a response to someone who made a video about me and called me every name there is, saying I give people cancer and so on and so on... But after a night of rest and quiet meditation... I woke today with the way to handle all the nay-sayers...

"If the globe model is real bro, relax... it will be shown that it is a fact. If it isn't then you can yell and scream at me for stealing your globe but for now, how could you be so upset? Name calling and threats? It is as if you have already said that I am right. If I am just some brain dead idiot, that will be shown soon. Thanks though."

So, that's all it is. And for the record, obviously Eric fucking rocks and is awesome and has proven himself from Day 1 to be in this for the sincere, right reasons. He is about research and truth. As far as these other FE guys... I personally have no problems with any of them because I know the abuse that I have had to take these past 4 months and I know it isn't easy. Plus, anybody who asks people to open their minds and challenge what we are taught is fine by me. Who cares if Mark Sargent believes in a dome or not? Who cares if he is a Mason? I don't! Is he opening minds? Is he saying that we have all been lied to for years? Is he saying NASA is a total scam? Celebrate the good, leave the bad. The goal here (at least for me) is truth and so any belief in the current "accepted dogma" is not truth. Once we break the belief in the nonsense, then we can start testing for the truth but we are at step 1 of many... Actually, Eric breaking ground was step 1, so we are on step 2 of many... and I don't think the in-fighting is needed. We just need to be honest... I say it how it is- if I don't know, I don't know.

As long as truth is the goal, failed theories and failed experiments is part of REAL science and that's what needs to be returned into our lives and schools to change the world!

Again, Eric is a badass and I love the guy! Thanks so much man! Can't wait till Thursday...

Peace
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:25 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 06/24/2015

Jun 23, 2015 16:13:38 GMT jeranism said:
I just wanted to say... in case you guys didn't know - that it was Eric who donated the $200 to get this videographer to do the video for my test on Thursday. What makes me mad is the constant fighting and people saying so and so is a shill or whatever. I have tried to stay out of all that shit and have always respected Eric from day one as the pioneer. As I told him, when I first got to the website, the Atlantean Conspiracy, I was researching Apollo and NASA and read that he thought the Earth was flat and said, outloud I am sure... Oh my this guy is a fucking idiot. I have since told him that I apologize but that one fact helps me deal with the globetrotters a little better. Yes, I did lose my cool in a comment this weekend as a response to someone who made a video about me and called me every name there is, saying I give people cancer and so on and so on... But after a night of rest and quiet meditation... I woke today with the way to handle all the nay-sayers...

"If the globe model is real bro, relax... it will be shown that it is a fact. If it isn't then you can yell and scream at me for stealing your globe but for now, how could you be so upset? Name calling and threats? It is as if you have already said that I am right. If I am just some brain dead idiot, that will be shown soon. Thanks though."

So, that's all it is. And for the record, obviously Eric fucking rocks and is awesome and has proven himself from Day 1 to be in this for the sincere, right reasons. He is about research and truth. As far as these other FE guys... I personally have no problems with any of them because I know the abuse that I have had to take these past 4 months and I know it isn't easy. Plus, anybody who asks people to open their minds and challenge what we are taught is fine by me. Who cares if Mark Sargent believes in a dome or not? Who cares if he is a Mason? I don't! Is he opening minds? Is he saying that we have all been lied to for years? Is he saying NASA is a total scam? Celebrate the good, leave the bad. The goal here (at least for me) is truth and so any belief in the current "accepted dogma" is not truth. Once we break the belief in the nonsense, then we can start testing for the truth but we are at step 1 of many... Actually, Eric breaking ground was step 1, so we are on step 2 of many... and I don't think the in-fighting is needed. We just need to be honest... I say it how it is- if I don't know, I don't know.

As long as truth is the goal, failed theories and failed experiments is part of REAL science and that's what needs to be returned into our lives and schools to change the world!

Again, Eric is a badass and I love the guy! Thanks so much man! Can't wait till Thursday...

Peace

I agree with everything that you said, although I feel that it needs to be pointed out that Mark Sargent is not a genuine researcher with different views, he is a paid Government agent who is only making videos in order to destroy and discredit the movement that you are working so hard towards spreading. If he were genuine, then I would accept that he had a different view, but he is not genuine, and he proved this when he said that there is 'no evidence that the Earth is flat'. 

I also fully agree that it isn't worth getting genuinely angry at the Shills, trolls or doubters; as you said, the truth will speak for itself. 

I look forward to seeing the results of your test, and I am grateful to you for doing it, and to Eric for pioneering the movement and for paying for the videographer. 
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:28 pm

I didn't think it needed to be said again but I will say it anyway...

I think we should all worry about testing, taking pictures and doing the things that can prove that what we were taught in school during "science class" was taught to us as the TRUTH when it wasn't. It was a belief and a religion. We have learned that America is not some World savior that is here to spread democracy. We have learned that the Indians and Pilgrims may have had dinner together right before we started pushing them west and then killing all their buffalo and instead of herding them we herded the Indians into Reservations. We have learned that there was no WMD's and that the Patriot Act and all its pages certainly popped into existence right after 9/11 for some reason. You know, 9/11 where that plane with no wings hit the newly renovated side of the Pentagon and when those buildings fell impossibly and we were all told it was some Arabs with box cutters operating out of a cave.  

The problem is that all this has come to the surface yet most people still believe that the one class, "science" was the teller of truths. Remember that each and every single one of us believed in the Globe. Everyone did. And now, after thinking and pondering and studying, some of us have realized that this has been lied about as well.  The globe is not truth, it is a theory that has no basis in reality. NASA is in charge of our perceived view of the Earth and as we show them to be the luciferian worshippers they are, people will start to realize that science is now a dogmatic religion that has given people the false sense of intellectualism and removed the Creator which is painfully evident in every aspect of our lives.

Now...

As far as Mark goes, I will repeat... if he is a paid Government agent, then the Government is far more retarded than I ever thought. But Mark made those "Clues" videos and that had opened so many minds. I don't agree with half the shit he says but that is not what is important now because he isn't saying "DOME IS FACT" you must believe it. He is saying, NASA has lied. APOLLO was a hoax. These things are opening minds and in my opinion we should take the good and run with it and leave the bad. It is how I personally treat the bible. I think some smart and knowledgeable God believing people wrote a lot of it but I also think that people who were women hating, gay hating, control hungry maniacs came along and twisted it up. So, I don't say burn it. I think we should be able to take the good from it. "Treat others as you would like to be treated."  And leave the bad. That is not the God I believe in, the one who floods people because Satan corrupted them, but I also think Christians are better people overall and care more about the well being of others than atheists who simply love to run around saying how smart they are and how dumb people are for believing something smarter than them exists.  So, I attack the atheists just as I attack science. When we have removed the worst things and the things causing worldwide negativity and despair, then we can start to address the other issues.

Same with Mark. Let him be. He is opening minds and making people think outside the "globe earth NASA is perfect science and awesome space flying scientists" box. If he is a paid shill, thank the Government for their help and take the good from it and keep working towards truth. That is what I am saying. Testing, experimentation and conversations with people until we open the floodgates to NASA's deception.  Focus on truth... none of us know the truth and as far as my experiment goes, I am not going into it with a preconceived idea of the result because I am no better than the loser scientists who do that with every experiment. We test it, report it and do another test. Appreciate all your support everyone.  Respect those who are telling others to open their minds, because there is truth inside.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:29 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 06/24/2015

I agree fully with the first part of your comment up until 'Now.....'.   Unfortunately, I complete disagree with what you said afterwards. 
Have you ever heard of the terms 'gatekeeping' or 'controlled opposition'? That is exactly what Mark Sargent is. Do you honestly believe that he is genuine, when he repeatedly and intentionally embarrasses himself with his lack of knowledge when supposedly trying to win people over? He also often lies about Eric and intentionally misquotes him. 

Worst of all, he has said that there is 'no evidence of the Earth being flat'. Do you seriously believe that anyone genuine would say that? 

I am sorry, but we are going to have to agree to disagree, and I am not going to 'let him be'. Instead I am going to warn people away from him as often as I can, because he is an intentional clown trying to undermine your work and Eric's work. 

I fully agree with you regarding Christians, and with taking the good and ignoring the bad, but that does not apply to Mark Sargent, because he is not honest or genuine and because he works for the same people as NASA. 
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:35 pm

Posted by Admin on 06/24/2015
Yes, I'm afraid Mark has proven himself to be a complete disinformation agent just like Acenci, Steven Christ and the Flat Earth Society. You are aware that the FES is a controlled opposition group right Jeran? If so, then you understand how they deter people from realizing and understanding the flat Earth truth by purposely mixing in false arguments like "the Earth constantly rising to account for gravity" non-sense. We have cataloged here where Mark has constantly belittled and misrepresented not only the flat Earth like this but ME personally. Mark has lied about me, things I've said, and positions I hold in several interviews. He pretends to be jovial and claims "I'll never say anything bad about Eric in an interview," yet he constantly misrepresents and outright lies about me. Matt Boylan has recently come out with some very shillspicious, definitive and movement dividing words. And Lori Frary just effectively co-opted my "Flat Earth Conspiracy" name by registering FlatEarthConspiracy.com and making a lame website out of it, then making a FlatEarthConspiracy.com Facebook group and banning me from it today! This is the big leagues and there are UNDENIABLY controlled opposition shills all throughout this movement attempting to deter, denounce, co-opt and derail the flat Earth truth and thinking otherwise is naive at best. Anyway, keep up the good work man. I'm excited to see what kind of footage you guys can come up with Thursday! Peace
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:37 pm

Posted by lizardking on 06/24/2015

Jun 23, 2015 17:29:06 GMT jeranism said:
As far as Mark goes, I will repeat... if he is a paid Government agent, then the Government is far more retarded than I ever thought. But Mark made those "Clues" videos and that had opened so many minds. I don't agree with half the shit he says but that is not what is important now because he isn't saying "DOME IS FACT" you must believe it. He is saying, NASA has lied. APOLLO was a hoax. These things are opening minds and in my opinion we should take the good and run with it and leave the bad. It is how I personally treat the bible. I think some smart and knowledgeable God believing people wrote a lot of it but I also think that people who were women hating, gay hating, control hungry maniacs came along and twisted it up. So, I don't say burn it. I think we should be able to take the good from it. "Treat others as you would like to be treated."  And leave the bad. That is not the God I believe in, the one who floods people because Satan corrupted them, but I also think Christians are better people overall and care more about the well being of others than atheists who simply love to run around saying how smart they are and how dumb people are for believing something smarter than them exists.  So, I attack the atheists just as I attack science. When we have removed the worst things and the things causing worldwide negativity and despair, then we can start to address the other issues.

Same with Mark. Let him be. He is opening minds and making people think outside the "globe earth NASA is perfect science and awesome space flying scientists" box. If he is a paid shill, thank the Government for their help and take the good from it and keep working towards truth. That is what I am saying. Testing, experimentation and conversations with people until we open the floodgates to NASA's deception.  Focus on truth... none of us know the truth and as far as my experiment goes, I am not going into it with a preconceived idea of the result because I am no better than the loser scientists who do that with every experiment. We test it, report it and do another test. Appreciate all your support everyone.  Respect those who are telling others to open their minds, because there is truth inside.

There is no 'if' about it. Mark Sargent is a shill who molests a Ball Earth in his videos and intentionally spreads misinformation to hurt our cause. He is not making any real strides for this movement, he is simply paid to obfuscate our research and drive people away with his less than scientific answers.

Allowing government agents to infiltrate us because they may have inadvertently won people over is reminiscent of Architects & Engineers' Richard Gage saying that he makes a point of ignoring the anomalies and use of DEW on 9/11 because he doesn't want to sour anyone from the movement. Well I'm sorry - I don't want limited information and warped stories, I want the truth, and Mark Sargent is the complete opposite.

We cannot allow people like him, Crrow777, CaeSar, Lord Steven Christ, Zhib Rayn and so on to keep on muddying the waters with their disinfo bullshit. Their 'work' does not help us, it merely divides truthers into different camps and makes all Flat Earthers look ridiculous by association. It is also extremely easy to skewer them WHILST promoting Flat Earth research, something that we have been doing on this forum successfully for months. It takes no time away from us at all and helps the movement, so you don't need to worry about it either way. 
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:42 pm

Jun 23, 2015 18:01:41 GMT Admin said:
Yes, I'm afraid Mark has proven himself to be a complete disinformation agent just like Acenci, Steven Christ and the Flat Earth Society. You are aware that the FES is a controlled opposition group right Jeran? If so, then you understand how they deter people from realizing and understanding the flat Earth truth by purposely mixing in false arguments like "the Earth constantly rising to account for gravity" non-sense.We have cataloged here where Mark has constantly belittled and misrepresented not only the flat Earth like this but ME personally. Mark has lied about me, things I've said, and positions I hold in several interviews. He pretends to be jovial and claims "I'll never say anything bad about Eric in an interview," yet he constantly misrepresents and outright lies about me. Matt Boylan has recently come out with some very shillspicious, definitive and movement dividing words. And Lori Frary just effectively co-opted my "Flat Earth Conspiracy" name by registering FlatEarthConspiracy.com and making a lame website out of it, then making a FlatEarthConspiracy.com Facebook group and banning me from it today! This is the big leagues and there are UNDENIABLY controlled opposition shills all throughout this movement attempting to deter, denounce, co-opt and derail the flat Earth truth and thinking otherwise is naive at best. Anyway, keep up the good work man. I'm excited to see what kind of footage you guys can come up with Thursday! Peace

Okay, well now we might have a different story. I will take a look at the links and look into the things he said about you. To me, he has always said good things about you in what I have heard but again, wishing to stay out of the he said - she said routine, I did not investigate fully what you are claiming. I will only say that to me, as of right now... there is no way that he is a disinformation agent who works for NASA. Is that what we are saying?  That NASA has hired someone to tell people that Apollo was a hoax? Do you think he put out the well constructed and thought out Clues Videos as disinformation? As I said, Eric you were the pioneer here and I will always say that and you have always strived for truth but I 'd be lying if I said that Mark has not been instrumental in the further growth of this movement. He has numerous times pointed out my channel in his interviews and so if he is a disinfo agent, then everything I have been saying is false because he points people to me. I totally see the FES as controlled opposition... this is obvious. When I signed up there months ago, it took all of a day for me to see members who were arguing Sphere Model who had 5000 posts... that alone was all I needed to see and add in their ridiculous northern rising gravity flying world and it was obvious. They are meant to diminish anyone's interest in the flat earth.

Mark on the other hand, is not diminishing people's interest and I always hear him say that many of us have different models or opinions and that is the truth. I won't say that I think something unless I actually do. So, you don't hear me speak of the dome or the land on the other side of Antarctica because those are all conjecture and I feel that Mark has his own model and is pompous and cocky... however... everyone has a personality that is unique and I think his cocky attitude allowed the clues to become more concrete in people's minds because of how he came out and said, the Earth is flat, wake up, you're living in a Truman show dome. People all need different kinds of stimulation to wake-up. Eric was perfect for those who heard his videos and read his book and it clicked with them and that is great. Then Mark put out his clues and I think that sparked interest in a different group, and I got the balls to just come out and say how I felt inside and add humor and I feel that woke more people up. I'll look at the links and see if I notice him trying to diminish your work but i have listened to a lot of what he has said and I never have heard him say anything bad about you but I admit that I haven't looked into it so I will. 

So Eric, I do respect you highly and do take your info seriously so I will look into this. I just wanted to say my piece so you know where I am coming from. I am not perfect in my theory and I have a lot of questions too and that is why I want to do my tests and continue this search and when I see this constant shill this shill that (and I have seen some of Math Boylan's recent FB posts) it just upsets me because I think we are focused on the wrong things. That being said, if Mark said lies and misrepresented me, I'd be singing a different tune... so I will check it out.  Love ya Eric and we can change the world...  this I know.

Peace
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:47 pm

Posted by lizardking on 06/24/2015

Why did you even raise this as a topic, and why are you responding before you have taken the time to look into what Eric said? It is very easy to prove that Mark has lied about Eric, and he IS a government agent. You are clearly not well versed on their tactics if you think that spreading the truth mixed in with disinfo or twisting Flat Earth research into convoluted, moronic BS is a good thing, and by linking to your videos he is simply trying to take you down with him and discredit your work.

Please don't keep insisting that we are focused on the wrong thing by outing shills. Why does it matter to you if we call these people out? I don't see why you would want all of that disinfo and confusion mixed into a genuine movement, and we are more than capable of multitasking.
lizardking
lizardking

ukimranali likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:48 pm

Posted by planetruth on 06/24/2015

An Open Letter to All IFERS, Three Stars and Above.

Hi All,

I applaud Jeranism for saying what needed to be said, and having the intestinal fortitude to put it out there.

"I think we should all worry about testing, taking pictures and doing the things that can prove that what we were taught in school during "science class" was taught to us as the TRUTH when it wasn't. "

Yes Sir.

Jeranism Is A Raging Shill B27EELsPK0aW62XNVUn_

This site, as stated many times, is to promote Flat Earth Research, yet so much lately has been dedicated to discrediting, shill watch and off topic discussion.  IMHO, this forum has lost some focus as we have indeed entered the 2nd stage of the Modern Flat Earth Movement.  Malcolm Gladwell's book, "Tipping Point" chronicled the four stages before a tipping point is reached and I can attest to this truth through my 25 years working on Wall Street where my firm brought companies to the public arena like Apple and Genentech, where small, became very large in short time frames.

First are the courageous visionaries, (Rowbotham, Scott, Hickson, Dubay, etc.), 2nd are the 1st responders, us (>5%) who follow off the lead of the visonairies, then the 2nd responders and then, somewhere around 40%, you reach a tipping point where all KNEW it was already so obvious and true. We are somewhere between stage one and two.  Stage 4 may take awhile.

Here is some constructive criticism i am offering because I care deeply about all of you putting yourself out there to get this right as to others "getting it". And if we do not hang together, we will assuredly hang separately, as the saying goes. Truth be said, their are very few of us that has awoken and it can be a very lonely place to be amongst others we interact with on a regular basis.

Plus they win when we are conquered by us arguing amongst ourselves as they expand to "flood the market" with vids, websites and podcasts, to diffuse and deflect this truth movement.

1) I learned of FE Theory from Mr. Dubay's book and then joined the forum several months ago and has helped me learn much, but if I had to start over and go through the IFER site, I may not find the desire to shift through a lot of the nonsensical conversation that has been included in some topics on FE Research. So when you tell someone to 'do the research' you are asking them to sift through, and read stuff that that is off topic and a waste to time towards real FE investigation. (the list of questions just put out though was excellent! More of this type is needed.)

2)  Mr. Dubay has done much of the heavy lifting, yet where are the rest of you putting it out there?

LK, where's the website? Why didn't you start the Flat Earth Conspiracy website months ago before some shill grabbed it? (When i began my website last in March I did not choose the title "Flat Earth Conspiracy" in reverance to to Mr. Dubay).  We should be flooding the conversation with websites of our own and supporting others.

Thinkforyourself, where's the videos of your own highlighting deep FE Research and investigation, with your unique way of getting to the bottom of things,... or presenting others work in an intellectual comprehensible light so the brainiacs among us can "get it" and the message is credible?

Susie, Where's the podcasts showing how your converting others with your elevator speeches to friends on Geocentrism vs. Heliocentrism so others can learn your techniques and what works and doesn't work?

Schpankme, After I found and posted on IFERS that there was a Flat Earth Wiki created ( flatearthwiki.com/index.php?title=Flat_Earth_Wiki) and Mr. Dubay posted the email link a couple of weeks ago.... where he and i both suggested someone contact the admin there and start posting positive FE links and videos.... why haven't you jumped all over that so we are covered there with what we wish to present instead of allowing others to infiltrate?

Yet on Ifers there is a record 24 pages on Shillicious activities???? C'mon guys and gals.

I disagree with Jeranism in that it IS important to call these disinfo agents out, yet let's move on folks. They cannot compete with good research, experimentation and the like, especially if it is current and proprietary and quality. They simply cannot argue the facts of Flat Earth, that has been prove emphatically over and over and over again. (if you want a shill list, just private message admin, fyi)

3) There is very little, if any support on Ifers (except for Jeranism), for any of us who are working our asses off to get the word out and support the work started by Mr. Dubay.  I haven't read any comments supporting the great work of Stars of Souls or Conscious Truth or....

I've put out 3 videos on FE in the past month alone, debunking the PTB, but has anyone from IFERS bothered to post a comment on my site or even give an "atta boy" on Ifers??.  Not one. Not that I care because I'm doing for the cause, not for the ego, but it still would show unity.

I started a website, Aplanetruth.info, to chronicle and record the Modern Flat Earth Movement, since no one else was doing it  (No ads, no alt. agenda), but have any of you come over to add to my work, or provided additional info? I have been on 3 talk shows on FE and I have not gotten one personal message of support. not one.  I made up a T-shirt on Flat Earth, yet  Nada, nunca, nothing from anyone. 

My point being is that we all should be doing what we can and support all who are helping with the heavy lifting now, not solely Mr. Dubay, this is bigger than he and all now.  We are attempting to move a massive mountain of consciousness here. This movement is growing up yet there is so much work outside of IFERS all can, and should be doing.

Truth be told, 99.99999% of us will never ever meet each other in our lifetimes and this all can be shut down in a moment...and then where is the FE movement but for one single modern book on the subject? 

IFERS will stay relevant as long as it supports others and their work as well.

The real work is with our families and in our communities, going to our teachers and trying to explain FE to them so they can "teach the controversy".  We need tools to do this that are convincing and credible. Writing articles in local papers and such.

Plz. Stop worrying about GD floor mats and vinyl discs and key chains. It's cute but...

.... Interview scientists and challenge them on the record, record it and post it.  Call up astronomers, or ones you know and get their comments on record. Do you know anyone who is a pilot, an engineer, a weather person, who you can challenge on the record and record it and post?

Call out someone at NASA on air,  ask for response. Call up talk shows and bring up the subject and record it like Stars are Souls did with a Travel Booking Agent to prove their is not cruises down South. That was creative brilliance.

Start a website so that those just learning of FE can look up info easily and readily. Start one for kids, so they can learn too. Write a kids book on FE or a video to kids. So much each one of you can do.

CGI specialists and Photoshop specialist contact guys like me so we can put together knowledge videos proving where Copernicious, Newton, et. al go it so wrong since I am a 50 something computer illiterate but can do great research and have ideas that need quality presentation work.

Make up a FE Map, a real modern day one...and be creative like Jeranism, since we are all creative creatures of creation anyway.

We all recognize the tremendous opportunity and we all have been blessed to see inside the Biggest Secret kept for over 500 years. We need to come together and support one another.  

Wall Street has a saying, "You either Prey or your Pray" and "You're either on the table or at the table".  They are ruthless. WE have to show how they are worthless by supporting one another and exposing the gazillions of lies that have been perp'd on all for so long. The PTB have clearly taken notice and it is up to us...or not...to move the sticks in the direction we wish to see it go...or they will, it's that simple.

Anyone wish to write a Modern Day Flat Earth Movement Mission Statement so we can better agree what our collective goals are from here?

It's over for them, it may take awhile, but only if we LOVE ONE ANOTHER. They are beginning to take notice, so we must now apply the pressure in as many ways a possible.

Finally,  Some of you have been very, very unkind with your words. Samuel Rowbotham, Lady Blount, Gerard Hickson and Charles Johnson, were Gentlemen and Gentlewoman. They conducted themselves, as far as I've read, with class and dignity because they had the truth in their pocket and they knew it. They did not need to yell, get angry and call others names because that put them in the muck down with their opponents. This also discredits the FE movement, again, IMHO.

No one is better than another. We are all here to learn and to experience the amazing wonders of Life in human form. It is said that no one uses more than 13% of our brains ability, so be kind, you're not that smart either.

Eight months ago I though the world was a globe. What will I know tomorrow?

Onward & Peace.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:50 pm

Posted by planetruth on 06/24/2015
case in point. this posted on my comments section.

www.gofundme.com/xe9j3s

STOP THE FLAT EARTH RESURGENCE

HAMMOND, LA
$0 of $780.0M
Raised by 0 people in 4 days
Donate Now
Share on Facebook
TOTAL
SHARES
Tweet
Created June 19, 2015
Martin Bradford Hovsepian
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:50 pm

Posted by csp on 06/24/2015

Outing the shills as quickly as possible will help us progress quicker by not having to wade through additional layers of deception.

Jun 24, 2015 1:00:36 GMT planetruth said:
case in point. this posted on my comments section.

www.gofundme.com/xe9j3s

STOP THE FLAT EARTH RESURGENCE

HAMMOND, LA
$0 of $780.0M
Raised by 0 people in 4 days
Donate Now
Share on Facebook
TOTAL
SHARES
Tweet
Created June 19, 2015
Martin Bradford Hovsepian

Wow, if it's so easy to discredit the FET, then why does this clown need SEVEN HUNDRED AND EIGHTY MILLION dollars to do it? 

I also noticed on Jernism's YouTube channel, a constant "Hyundai" advert - which is all about creating a big moving message with cars, so this girls father who works on the ISS can see it. Absolute crock of shit commercial, but it pops up nearly every time I view a FET video. I doubt it's a co-incidence.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:51 pm

Posted by icarus15 on 06/24/2015
HUDDLE

Can we please try to act more like a team?

If we act like a bunch of monkeys flinging shit then we'll look like monkeys playing in poo
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:52 pm

Posted by csp on 06/24/2015

Jun 24, 2015 2:30:15 GMT icarus15 said:
HUDDLE

Can we please try to act more like a team?

If we act like a bunch of monkeys flinging shit then we'll look like monkeys playing in poo

I don't think anyone is crying or bickering, but rather trying to stress to Jeranism that we do need to focus on exposing and removing shills. Working as a team is all well and good, but if people in that team are pushing disinformation - then it doesn't help anyone. So to use the monkey analogy, shit is going to be flung either way - we just need to smell it and clean it up Jeranism Is A Raging Shill Smiley
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:52 pm

There is no 'if' about it. Mark Sargent is a shill who molests a Ball Earth in his videos and intentionally spreads misinformation to hurt our cause. He is not making any real strides for this movement, he is simply paid to obfuscate our research and drive people away with his less than scientific answers. We cannot allow people like him, Crrow777, CaeSar, Lord Steven Christ, Zhib Rayn and so on to keep on muddying the waters with their disinfo bullshit. Their 'work' does not help us, it merely divides truthers into different camps and makes all Flat Earthers look ridiculous by association. It is also extremely easy to skewer them WHILST promoting Flat Earth research, something that we have been doing on this forum successfully for months. It takes no time away from us at all and helps the movement, so you don't need to worry about it either way.

Exactly. I really do not understand Jeranism and PlaneTruth double-teaming us in this thread acting like our exposing of shills in the flat Earth movement is unnecessary or a waste of time. You think I wanted to bother outing these controlled opposition agents?

Mark came on the scene about a month after my book/documentary did and immediately got to work co-opting the Flat Earth movement by mixing in a bunch of lies and disinfo to the work by stating:

"The Moon and stars are NOT THERE, they are a HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTION," and sending people every interview to Crow777's disinfo channel to fall further down that BS rabbit-hole.

"Admiral Byrd found the firmament," with no evidence whatsoever that this was true (and no he doesn't say he's speculating/theorizing, he says this unequivocally).

Next he starts saying (and continues to say this BS) that seasons/heat on the flat Earth are NOT caused by the Sun but rather caused by some unknown heat source underneath the flat Earth! This is absolutely ridiculous, demonstrably false, but he just keeps saying it because he's here to co-opt and shit on the Flat Earth truth, not to help us spread it.

His first "clue" about our Flat Earth was not the level horizon, curvature experiments, lighthouses, or any of the abundant provable scientific evidence for a flat Earth but instead his flimsy conjecture that "Hollywood hasn't made many Moon movies because that would expose their Moon landing hoax." How is this a Flat Earth clue?

His next "clue" was that Admiral Byrd allegedly "found the dome," again with no evidence.

Then once he started doing interviews, he got straight to work promoting Crow777 EVERY SINGLE INTERVIEW and claiming the Moon and Stars "are NOT there, they are holographic projections."

He has claimed more than once that gravity is "something we can prove obviously exists," when all genuine flat Earthers know that gravity is BS and just density/buoyancy. He knows my position on this, and in early interviews claimed to have read SOME of my book, but then when cornered in later interviews he lied and said he had NOT read my book. In one interview he even had the audacity to lie and claim that I, Eric Dubay, claim that the Flat Earth disc is constantly rising to account for gravity when I have exposed in my articles/interviews that this is a FALSE Flat Earth argument put forward by the CONTROLLED OPPOSITION FES, and that gravity doesn't even exist!

He said in one interview that he thinks Neil DeGrasse Tyson "is genuine and not in on the conspiracy!" Lol.

He constantly promotes the Orlando Ferguson CONCAVE Earth map as being "one of the best flat Earth maps," when it is clearly one of the worst. When people ask how he discovered the Flat Earth he says he discovered it out of "boredom," who says this!?

He constantly plays with a toy globe affront the camera in every interview subconsciously re-enforcing the globe model while talking non-sense about the Flat Earth. Patricia Aiken asked him during her interview to please stop doing this and he AGREED and PROMISED to stop, but then in his very next interview and many since then he has broken his promise and continued to play with his "stage prop."

In his interview with Dan Lefkowitz, Dan is getting tired of him doing nothing but claiming "evidence" from "every ancient myth he's found" and at 50:30 asks "is there any other proof the Earth isn't spinning other than these ancient texts?" At which point Sargent Disinfo makes the shilliest statement of his career and claims after a 5 second pause and long exhale, "If there was, I think we'd probably know it at this point!" and proceeds to do that annoying laugh he does every time an interviewer asks him a straight-forward question. So he claims to know of NO EVIDENCE/PROOF the Earth isn't spinning other than ancient texts!? This is disingenuous, ridiculous, and if true, then he needs to LEAVE the movement immediately and let people who actually have answers to simple questions to answer them!

He also lied and told Dan that "he's been trying to patch things up with Eric," when he then and still to this day refuses to engage in a dialogue with me. He told him "Eric considers himself a flat Earth purist" another lie I've never said, nor do I even understand what a "Flat Earth purist" is supposed to be, but judging by his comments after, a "Flat Earth purist" is someone who says that heat/seasons are caused by the Sun, and NOT some unknown process under the Earth as he keeps going on about. The interviewer brings up the proof using sextants from my book showing the Sun/Moon to be only 32 miles in diameter each and within 3000 miles or closer. He asks Mark if he's looked into that and Mark says, "I have, and it's very possible, but for me, again from a game design standpoint and a model standpoint I would put it a little closer than that. If he and other Flat Earthers want to say that's where it is, great, maybe one day we'll prove it." Yes Mark, it has been proven using tools, measurements and calculations that anyone can repeat. But you pretend it hasn't been proven and continue to drivel on about "your computer game design standpoint" and "where YOU WOULD PUT IT if it were you." For the umpteenth time, nobody cares where you would put it Mark, they want to know where it IS.

It's also interesting how Jamie/PlaneTruth has changed his tune. Now he's looking down on our 24 pages of shill outing, yet on page 4 of the thread in question we can see him saying: "This helps separate the wheat from the chaff. If we stick with facts, like Eric asserts, then we win over time! Eric and all truthers, stay strong and vigilant..keep calling it out" I agreed with you back then, what has changed your mind? It sounds like everyone wants to throw the wheat back in with the chaff now! No thanks, I'll keep separating the wheat/chaff and exposing these shills attempting to co-opt the flat truth.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:53 pm

I also don't appreciate PlaneTruth calling out the "3 Star and above" members of our forum claiming they aren't doing enough! Where do you get off telling LizardKing, Thinkforyourself, Schpankme, Susie and others what they should/shouldn't be doing to spread the word? I'm very proud of all 4 of them for the excellent work they have done here, on other forums, in the YT comments, in their personal lives etc. Just because they don't have a website or youtube channel (yet?) doesn't mean they are lazy, ineffective or won't start one at some point. You claim to "disagree with Jeranism in that it IS important to call these disinfo agents out, yet let's move on folks." Well, I'd love to move on, but now I'm stuck wasting all this time defending myself and everyone else here from these unfounded criticisms by you and Jeran. How about you two keep up the good work you're doing. I'll keep up the good work I'm doing. All the 3 star-up members of IFERS keep doing the good work they're doing. And "let's move on folks."
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:54 pm

Posted by susie on 06/24/2015

Jun 24, 2015 0:47:43 GMT planetruth said:

An Open Letter to All IFERS, Three Stars and Above.
Yeah, I havent done a fuckin thing because I didnt record it to show others how I did it. It's not my job to school anyone on how to speak to others about any subject.

You can kiss my fn ass with your attitude. IM RESEARCHING not INSTRUCTING.
The group I belong to is RESEARCH SOCIETY. We SHARE IDEAS.

Who the fuck do you think you are passing JUDGEMENT on my conduct in an internet forum anyway? Because Im not a youtube recorder? Because I dont comment on your shit directly?? I dont comment on any videos on youtube. I post when relevant to the subject on this forum. Too bad we all didnt get conduct instructions from you when we discovered the earth was flat and came to search further.

EDIT: I even joined your email group and subscribed to your youtube channel when I joined here. I guess that didnt count as support.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:56 pm

Posted by icedrink58 on 06/24/2015

Jun 23, 2015 19:04:48 GMT lizardking said:
...... if you think that spreading the truth mixed in with disinfo or twisting Flat Earth research into convoluted, moronic BS is a good thing, and by linking to your videos he is simply trying to take you down with him and discredit your work.

Please don't keep insisting that we are focused on the wrong thing by outing shills. Why does it matter to you if we call these people out? I don't see why you would want all of that disinfo and confusion mixed into a genuine movement, and we are more than capable of multitasking.

Exactly. Couldn't have said it any better.

I don't see how anyone who is sincerely trying to push the truth can just "be cool" with all the BS coming from Mark Sargent. This guy all of a sudden is everywhere in the alternative media, has done countless hours of interviews, but he NEVER mentions any real flat earth evidence except for the flight routes (but this is not even absolute proof, just makes more sense on the flat earth maps - Jeran's laser experiment for example will be absolute proof, i'm curious if Mark will ever mention it in one of his next boring interviews).

I think Mark Sargent has proven himself to be an absolute shill on numerous occasions, so i can only make fun of him and his ridicoulus media persona ---> so i highly applaud Eric for his "Raging Shill Clues" video. That really inspired me for my little piece on Mark Sargent in the satire thread i started (see here...hi, my name is....(satire thread)).

Peace.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:57 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 06/25/2015

Dear Planetruth,

I cannot begin to tell you how disappointed I am with this post. A few weeks ago when others were suspicious of you and attacking you, I defended you and messaged you privately, in order to offer you support and so that you wouldn't leave IFERS. I hope that I didn't make the wrong decision.

You claim to want us all to work together as a team (something that we are already doing), yet you then go through us one by one critiquing/attacking us. I don't see what is peaceful or constructive about that?

You instead choose to focus on the fact that we are removing Shills, instead of on the many positive things that have happened in the Flat Earth truth movement recently. Eric has had huge success with his books, and with his videos, and IFERS has recently had its 1000th member. Instead of focusing on the fact that we are being vigilant against Shills, why don't you instead focus on the successes that we have had? We are all here doing our best to promote the Flat Earth, researching it, debating it, and trying to spread the truth.

We all have different roles to play. I have never claimed to be a Flat Earth expert on par with Eric; I am simply trying my best to promote and defend Eric and his great work on Youtube, Atlantean Conspiracy and IFERS. Lizardking and I attack and remove the Shills from IFERS for three reasons: firstly, so that Eric doesn't need to waste all of his time doing it himself, secondly, so that genuine members don't have to waste their time talking to Government paid disinfo agents, and thirdly, so that IFERS remains a great database of knowledge for all genuine Flat Earth researchers, something that I truly believe that it is.

If we don't defend IFERS, what do you think will happen to it? We would be overrun with Shills like Acenci, who would all be sitting around, defending Zionism and promoting people like Mark Sargent. Is that what you want IFERS to be like?

You claim to want one website where everyone can go to learn about the Flat Earth; well what do you think that IFERS is? Eric and the other members have contributed a large amount of incredible evidence, and all of it is easily accessible here at IFERS.

Lizardking and I were made Admins for one reason; to keep this forum clean from trolling and disinformation, especially when Eric is offline. That is our role, and that is what we spend a large amount of our time doing. We also make sure to watch all of Eric's videos, to read all of Eric's posts/articles, and to learn as much as we can about the Flat Earth. We try our best to clear up any issues that members have, either by linking them to what Eric has written on a certain subject, or by answering them with the knowledge that we have gained thanks to the work of Eric and people like Jeranism.

We could make videos, but they would simply be rehashing what Eric has said. Instead, we try our best to keep IFERS clean, and we try to contribute new information to the forum, on subjects like 9/11, the Holohoax, Free Energy, Chemtrails, the NWO, the Establishment Pedofile scandals around the world, etc. We also suggest ideas to other people who have the ability to makes videos that we cannot make.

I think that we can all agree that in order to convince most people that the planet is Flat, we also need to make them aware of the NWO, something that you do so well on your brilliant website. You may have noticed that Lizardking and I, alongside other dedicated members like Rebecca, Susie, Schpankme, Thesekininja, etc, and many more, also try to do our best to spread the truth on these subjects as well. By debating with each other, we have all learned so much about so many subjects and we have brought a lot of good information to the forum.

I think that it is very rude of you to insult other members for the roles that they are doing. It is also hypocritical; you moan that we did not praise you enough for your T-Shirt, and then you attack Thesekininja for his Flat Earth Truth creations.

I agree that the truth needs to be promoted, that more research needs to be done and that we need to work together, but I don't understand why you seem to think that we are obsessed with Shills? You choose to focus on one thread, at the expense of the many others, where great work is being done on subjects like Rahu, Star Trails, The fake South Pole, and experiments we all can do.

I suggest that you ignore the Shills thread in future if it bothers you so much all of a sudden (as Eric pointed out, on page 4 of that thread you fully supported us and how we separate the 'wheat from the chaff'), and that you instead just focus on the many other informative and interesting threads that we have.

You admonish me for not doing enough, but you also failed to mention any of my suggestions. I have recently suggested that we attach a camera onto a migratory bird before it heads to the Arctic, so that we can see the true nature of that area. I have suggested that we copy a great anti-Evolution video, by going to a University campus and asking the students and Professors to explain some of Eric's key Flat Earth points, something that they won't be able to do. I have also been having discussions about the use of a Theodolite kit on a Scottish lake, and I have asked people to suggest ways that we can all try and make Jeranism's laser experiment video go viral.

Unfortunately, you chose to ignore all of that and the many suggestions of other members, and instead you decided to critique us all. It is one thing to give your advice to the forum, but it is another to be rude, and I don't think that you went about it in the correct or polite manner.

How can we work as a team when you decide to ignore the positives and when you pick and choose from what we have said and done so that you can needlessly attack us?

How about we move on from this discussion in an adult and polite manner? We will work together as a team, just like we have been doing and move forward. We will all try our best to spread the truth and to research the Flat Earth.

What do you suggest regarding the matters that I have raised? Do you think that it is possible and sensible to try and attach an animal friendly camera to a migratory bird, so that we can see the parts of the Arctic that the NWO stop us from seeing? If so, what camera would you suggest that we use?

What about my other point regarding the making of a video on a University campus? Which sort of Professors should we question? Geography? Astronomy?

Jeranism's experiment is taking place tomorrow. How do you suggest that we make his video with the evidence go viral?

Peace and love,

Thinkforyourself.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:58 pm

Posted by jeranism on 06/25/2015
Okay, first off... let me apologize as I believe this thread was derailed due to my attempts at bringing "my mentality" to the forum. That was a mistake, I'm new here, and first thing I will admit is that I did not read one forum post before I made this thread and now that I have, I would have been better off keeping my mouth shut as you guys already have an agenda and/or direction going fine without me. That being said, if you have watched any of my videos, I hope I have made one thing abundantly clear... I am about truth, and I am about honesty and will remain so in my efforts to show people the hoax that has burdened humanity for hundreds of years. I did look into the links and I have issues with several things I saw. First, I saw what looked like genuine people who came and said they were saddened by the in-fighting and they were immediately labeled as a shill. I am not a fan of science because they have set up an anti-scientific infrastructure that only allows those who believe what they believe to be in the club. Peer review is a joke because their will always be opposition unless you set the playing field in such a way that you do not allow opposition and I feel this goes directly against the purpose of science. 

I will say that a few things that have been said in this particular thread helped me realize that I'm better off keeping my mouth shut, pumping out my videos and just being myself. This I refuse to let go of because a big part of my personal journey and transformation, was the removal of bias and preconceived notions followed by a genuine search for truth.  I do take exception to a few things here and I am going to say them and get back to my videos and do what I do and hope you all trust in my word until I ever don't live up to it. For me personally... I don't care what someone else says to be honest. If I am operating in truth and with the right goal... then I have no reason to worry. People will be attracted to the truth, unless the system is set-up against that, as is the case in the current scientific industry. No one needed to tell me the FES was bullshit or that Steven Christ was a jackass. I was smart enough on my own to recognize the crap from the start. So, in my videos I will keep pushing people to open their minds and being 100% open when I say, "I strongly feel this", or "I'm unsure of that." As an example, I do not know what the stars are... They aren't suns, they aren't billions and trillions of miles away, but they also can't be seen from weather balloon footage and most airplane flights. So, if someone says to me that they are a hologram, I take it in and investigate it. However, if someone says that they think seasons come from under the Earth, I'm gonna call them out on it. I just go about my business in a different way regarding opposition. I am a big WWE fan. I have watched it since I was a kid and I like it. Many people think Wrestling is dumb and childish and hate the WWE, and I have even seen YT videos saying they are NWO. So, I can choose either

1. to continue watching it as I always have, enjoying it and welcoming new people to the shows... or 
2. I can go around and make sure nobody who hates the WWE or thinks it is dumb will ever say a bad thing about it.

Would I go with path 2?  Policing forums to make sure no one says anything to discredit me? To me the clear path of least resistance is tpath 1. I only need to worry about me. I have a good group of people who are watching my videos and I have called no one a shill or engaged in their detection. If someone goes to Steven Christ's channel and believes or buys that crap... so be it. They are weak minded and have no desire for the real truth. I thought this research forum was that kind of environment where the truth is evident in the presentation of material and not the deciding who is for and who is against us. I have no desire for any of that.  That's ok because this isn't my forum. I think my intentions are in my works so I am not overjoyed with some of these messages. If you are thinking of banning me, I will just say you are wrong in your assessment of me and you should watch my videos for signs that I veer from truth. Here's the thing, I have already agreed to do Mark's show on Saturday and have already agreed to do a round table he will be involved in today. After these comments, I really considered backing out and then I said no way. I pride myself on my honesty and my ability to choose for myself who is right for my mission and who is wrong. So, before you jump to conclusions, watch my videos and the interviews and you will clearly see my intentions because when you operate in truth, you have no fears. These comments below I found hard to stomach and show a lack of faith in your own ability to present facts better than those who oppose you.

I agree with everything that you said, although I feel that it needs to be pointed out that Mark Sargent is not a genuine researcher with different views, he is a paid Government agent who is only making videos in order to destroy and discredit the movement that you are working so hard towards spreading. If he were genuine, then I would accept that he had a different view, but he is not genuine, and he proved this when he said that there is 'no evidence that the Earth is flat'.

I'm not afraid of him discrediting anything I say because I trust myself to say it better. People recognize truth. If Mark is a Government agent as he has already been condemned to be, then I will see it and when I do, I'll make it clear and this comes in a natural progression. Let him try and say that he thinks seasons come from under the Earth with me on his show. Won't happen, I'll shut it down. Win for the truth. People will see clearly who the truth speaker is. Also, for Saturday's show... we are burying NASA so I am anxious to see how this Government agent handles this.

Have you ever heard of the terms 'gatekeeping' or 'controlled opposition'? That is exactly what Mark Sargent is. Do you honestly believe that he is genuine, when he repeatedly and intentionally embarrasses himself with his lack of knowledge when supposedly trying to win people over? He also often lies about Eric and intentionally misquotes him. 

Well, then he will show his true colors. And while he does, I'll be making videos based on truth and growing viewers who recognize it. 

I am sorry, but we are going to have to agree to disagree, and I am not going to 'let him be'. Instead I am going to warn people away from him as often as I can, because he is an intentional clown trying to undermine your work and Eric's work. 

You can do your thing and I'll do mine. I don't need to warn people... I'm not their Mommy or Daddy.  Again, proof is in the product. Let him try and discredit me and see who wins that battle.  I promise you all that truth is my only goal and so this should be evident in everything I do. I would appreciate the benefit of the doubt and reserved judgement until I do something in any kind of dishonest way.

Why did you even raise this as a topic, and why are you responding before you have taken the time to look into what Eric said? It is very easy to prove that Mark has lied about Eric, and he IS a government agent. You are clearly not well versed on their tactics if you think that spreading the truth mixed in with disinfo or twisting Flat Earth research into convoluted, moronic BS is a good thing, and by linking to your videos he is simply trying to take you down with him and discredit your work.

Thanks. I see you know it all, and I know nothing. I should never have said something in a forum. Totally should have used the talking points.

Please don't keep insisting that we are focused on the wrong thing by outing shills. Why does it matter to you if we call these people out? I don't see why you would want all of that disinfo and confusion mixed into a genuine movement, and we are more than capable of multitasking.

I realize now we have differing opinions on this and I should have read the forum first, my bad. 

I don't think anyone is crying or bickering, but rather trying to stress to Jeranism that we do need to focus on exposing and removing shills. Working as a team is all well and good, but if people in that team are pushing disinformation - then it doesn't help anyone.

Mark isn't on the team. Nor is Steven Christ or Caesar.  They are simply people pitching other models but people want and search for the truth.

Exactly. I really do not understand Jeranism and PlaneTruth double-teaming us in this thread acting like our exposing of shills in the flat Earth movement is unnecessary or a waste of time. You think I wanted to bother outing these controlled opposition agents?

I didn't see it that way. I was trying to bring solidarity to what looked like a crowd of people that was on a witch hunt.  My bad.

I'd love to move on, but now I'm stuck wasting all this time defending myself and everyone else here from these unfounded criticisms by you and Jeran. How about you two keep up the good work you're doing. I'll keep up the good work I'm doing. All the 3 star-up members of IFERS keep doing the good work they're doing. And "let's move on folks.

Again, I do apologize for overstepping my boundaries here. Your forum, your rules.

I don't see how anyone who is sincerely trying to push the truth can just "be cool" with all the BS coming from Mark Sargent. This guy all of a sudden is everywhere in the alternative media, has done countless hours of interviews, but he NEVER mentions any real flat earth evidence except for the flight routes (but this is not even absolute proof, just makes more sense on the flat earth maps - Jeran's laser experiment for example will be absolute proof, i'm curious if Mark will ever mention it in one of his next boring interviews).

Of course he will, I am on the show Saturday. Well, then you don't understand science and you remind me of the physicists we have in the world today. They have issues with anyone coming in and saying anything outside of their dogma. If a guy making dumb models and roulette wheel analogies and "if I were the designer" comments is enough to chase true searchers away then our videos aren't putting enough truth in the minds of the viewers.

I think Mark Sargent has proven himself to be an absolute shill on numerous occasions, so i can only make fun of him and his ridicoulus media persona ---> so i highly applaud Eric for his "Raging Shill Clues" video. That really inspired me for my little piece on Mark Sargent in the satire thread i started (see here...hi, my name is....(satire thread)).

I disagree. I think that making videos calling someone a shill is also presenting the wrong face to those looking for answers so you won't see me do it. I think that they will recognize truth and also see deception. I hate a ton of Mark's stuff. So, when I am on his show... if they come up... I will point them out. We can't hold everyone's hand through life. There will always be opposition and if your facts stand the test of proof and experimentation then why worry about it?  If people are not looking into things themselves, and coming to grips with the truth then they will never be helpful in the movement. As I have said, Eric I respect you a ton and thank you for everything you have done and if my fate is a deletion from this forum, all I ask is that you wait until I show you dishonesty. If you remove me before that... I will not understand that because I am being upfront and honest, I'm in this for the right reason and I will not let someone take me down as I am too strong in the convictions I have.

Peace. 

Oh and did you know that you have ads for LSC on here?
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:00 pm

Posted by lizardking on 06/25/2015
Edit:

Clearly, Jeranism is their latest ploy to get Eric to "collaborate" with one of their shills, and I am disgusted with his comments on this forum, as should everyone else be. Please never forget that it is Eric and Eric ONLY who has exposed this filthy lie. Jeranism simply re-hashes his work and can be added to the long list of traitors to humanity along with Mark Fart Sargent.

I would not 'like' the comments of a man who signed up less than a week ago, and as soon as his welcoming party was over, honed in on every single person here. He made a few videos stealing all of Eric's points and expected to be treated like a martyr. The only reason that I was at all polite in my comments to this fool was because I did not want Eric's money to go to waste, however his last comment is the nail in the coffin and this trash deserves none of our respect.

How to spot a Shill, Rule Number 1: Defends other shills, attacks you for calling out/removing shills

Jeranism is promoting disinfo. He would have it that we left the hundreds of banned members here to clutter up the forum with their horse shit, because it is 'so easy' to root out what is truth and what isn't. The truth 'stands on its own', so we should allow Mark Sargent to make up lies and ruin the movement with his false claims. Anyone who cannot see through this obvious government tactic should learn to use their common sense.

You can never be too vigilant or harsh regarding shills and this is just further proof. We will not be silenced, we do not have to defend ourselves for calling out shills, and we will never stop calling them out and banning them. Everyone who liked these comments should apologise to Eric, because this treacherous thief has stolen his money, shat all over this forum and Eric's hard work, called him unscientific, admitted to reading none of the other threads, and personally insulted those of us trying to keep IFERS as shill-free as possible, which can never be spun into a bad thing.

Fuck you Jeranism, you piece of shit.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:01 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 06/25/2015

Jun 24, 2015 16:30:00 GMT jeranism said:
Okay, first off... let me apologize as I believe this thread was derailed due to my attempts at bringing "my mentality" to the forum. That was a mistake, I'm new here, and first thing I will admit is that I did not read one forum post before I made this thread and now that I have, I would have been better off keeping my mouth shut as you guys already have an agenda and/or direction going fine without me. That being said, if you have watched any of my videos, I hope I have made one thing abundantly clear... I am about truth, and I am about honesty and will remain so in my efforts to show people the hoax that has burdened humanity for hundreds of years. I did look into the links and I have issues with several things I saw. First, I saw what looked like genuine people who came and said they were saddened by the in-fighting and they were immediately labeled as a shill. I am not a fan of science because they have set up an anti-scientific infrastructure that only allows those who believe what they believe to be in the club. Peer review is a joke because their will always be opposition unless you set the playing field in such a way that you do not allow opposition and I feel this goes directly against the purpose of science. 

How dare you come onto this forum and talk about Eric like that! I am truly disgusted at your abhorrent behaviour. You aren't even worthy to hang onto his coattails, you despicable, filthy runt. 

Your latest rant has revealed your true colours once and for all. You are nothing other than a major Shill, just like Lord Steven Christ and your best-buddy Mark 'Shill' Sargent. The only difference is that you are even lower than those cockroaches, because you also managed to fool Eric into handing over his hard earned money to you. So not only are you a friend of Mark Sargent, a forum member at Acenci's roach nest, and someone who promotes the Holocaust lie, but you are also a disgusting thief. 

Let this be a lesson to us all; the only person that we can genuinely trust is Eric. All of the other video makers like Sargent, Lord Steven Christ, Zhib Rayn, and now Jeranism, are fakers, brought in to undermine Eric and his hard work. 

I suggest that both Thesekininja and Gnosticwarrior unlike his post, because he is nothing other than a dirty, conniving, treacherous fraud. 

What this whole event has revealed to us is that the Zionist NWO is now so worried about Eric, that they are literally stealing from him.

Well 'Jeranism', fuck you and all of the other Shills; at the end of the day, Eric will succeed and you won't. 

How does it feel to be on the bad side? Do you like stealing from honest, hard working people like Eric? Do you like working for the evil NWO? 

You can take your laser test, and shove it up your arse, you dirty Zionist cunt. 
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next