IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thomas Sheridon Psycho Shill

+4
RickFE
watermelonman
TerrestialJones
Admin
8 posters

Go down

Thomas Sheridon Psycho Shill Empty Thomas Sheridon Psycho Shill

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:40 am

Following Max Igan's lead, now Thomas Sheridan is soooo off-put by "troofers" figuring out the flat Earth that he's giving up and saying farewell! Lol, these shills are too much Smile

Is Thomas Sheridan a Psychopath? http://the-real-thomas-sheridan.blogspot.com/2012/08/is-thomas-sheridan-psychopath.html

From Internet Troll to Psychopathy Expert http://www.sott.net/article/249840-From-Internet-Troll-to-Psychopathy-Expert-The-Con-Artistry-of-Thomas-Sheridan

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Thomas Sheridon Psycho Shill Empty Re: Thomas Sheridon Psycho Shill

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:41 am

Post by schpankme on Apr 20, 2015 at 9:52pm
Some people claim to have Coulrophobia, or the fear of clowns. I'm not one of them!

Thomas Sheridan
Thomas Sheridon Psycho Shill Me_mancs_w1
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dex on Apr 20, 2015 at 11:44pm

What the hell is Sheridan even going on about chemtrails proving a round earth? That, and name-calling are the best proofs he can come up with in a 12 minute video? And to think I was once taken in by this charlatan..
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch on Apr 21, 2015 at 12:38am

jeez what a drunkenly, deranged tantrum by sheridan in the farewell vid, surprised he managed to refrain from issuing death threats against the "trooters" as he staggered grasping shells
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:49 am

And the latest shillery from Thomas, claiming that I am a "Lee Harvey Oswald" who will be used as a patsy to somehow link Flat Earth to Terrorism:

His poor attempt at "humor" ridiculing flat Earth:

Notice the one eye on his YouTube Profile picture, just like Max Igan, Mark Knight, Persian Woman Speaks, and many other shills:

Thomas Sheridon Psycho Shill Thomas10
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TerrestialJones Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:42 am

My post on Facebook (Terrestrial Jones):

Thomas Sheridan the self righteous zealot returns to bash FE once again! Eric and the IFERS team have exposed him for being a shill over a year ago.

It's becoming obvious now that Thomas is deceiving his followers by framing us as sadistic, middle-aged, anti intellectual failures. This is the typical modus operandi of a shill (i.e., to slander genuine FE'ers and behave self righteous).

The three types of shills all use this tactic albeit with varying tones. The mainstream overt shills like Neil deGrasse bash us using satire. They argue against a few proofs using their guile and keep the sheeple entertained.

The alternative media overt shills like Thomas Sheridan bash us with impunity and lead their slaves seemingly with an iron fist. A case of Stockholm syndrome in my opinion.

The alternative media covert shills like Mark Sargent are the most slimy snakes. They are the real wolves in sheep's clothing. They overtly pretend to be one of us but plot in secret to derail our forward progress. They mix truth with conjecture to muddy the waters and make FE sound ridiculous. Using their limited hangout shows/events they create drama within the movement to keep us distracted/divided. Meanwhile, we are being portrayed to the masses as paranoid/hateful people.

Thomas Sheridon Psycho Shill Thomas10
TerrestialJones
TerrestialJones

Back to top Go down

Post by watermelonman Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:28 am

Psycho shilla. Qu'est ce?

I'm disgusted with myself for buying 2 of this abusive, arrogant prick's books in the past Shocked Did pick them up on eBay though. Definitely an Irish shill mason and a total prick of a man to boot.

watermelonman

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:29 am

watermelonman wrote:Psycho shilla. Qu'est ce?

I'm disgusted with myself for buying 2 of this abusive, arrogant prick's books in the past  Shocked  Did pick them up on eBay though. Definitely an Irish shill mason and a total prick of a man to boot.

Psycho shill acts mentally unstable to scare away people from the topic. Cut themselves and use anti-Christ self proclamations and state they are the only person you should listen to. Others pretend to be paranoid and delusional to paint the tin foil hat perception on this topic. You could also lump the religious fanatics into this column in my opinion. I'm not against religion, I just think it should be put aside till after the science is done. Only when we know where and what we live on, can we then try to agree on how and who made it.
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Post by Hosstyle Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:25 am

Wow that was hard to watch. The amount of emotion in that response alongside that pointless rant about " it appears to be doing this so it must be so. The railroad or long hallway illusions are perfect examples. It looks like the hallway gets smaller down there, so there must be some Willy wanka shit going on. Best duck ur headz. Bring facts and prove them or wtf are u doing

Last edited by Hosstyle on Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Hosstyle

Back to top Go down

Thomas Sheridon Psycho Shill Empty Uncle Tom the #GlobeGobbler

Post by vortexpuppy Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:15 am

The Irish Uncle Tom - sycophantic #CultCowardSlave and #GlobeGobblerSupreme, has raised his shaggy head over the parapet, only to be shot down remorselessly for the utter shite and garbage, he vomits in defense of the #GlobeCultReligion

P.S: Pardon the #ShagTagging but I  enjoy taking back our words on Twitter at the moment Smile

vortexpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by tristancobane Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:52 pm

Good work VP and Del. I posted earlier in this thread as watermelonman but couldn't get back into my account for some unknown reason later. Mr Sheridan is a psychopath for sure and really attacks this known truth. He reeks of freemason also. Fortunately, we have people like Del and yourself to counter this nutter.
tristancobane
tristancobane

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmcd82 Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:30 pm

Being Irish myself, I was connected to Thomas Sheridan on Facebook, he was still carrying on the same, making fun of "flerfs" etc. he believes 100% the Moon Landing was real, he actually said he knows for a fact it was real.
During the pandemic when I was watching his videos, he made it clear he's pagan and based on some of what he talked about, it sounded like he's luciferian so obviously he must need to push heliocentrism.
The guys a joke and I don't understand why he has such a following, people seem to kiss his ass in the comments!
I do think he's making harder for some Irish truthers to talk about FE because of the way he goes on.

Cmcd82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down