IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!

+39
Zzzap
Am Lerner
MarytheBerry
Oliver_Bestfall
nowhereelsetogo
Russian Blue Cat
tonyatl
mondzdolo
macgyver
starfox42
Xelador
Spaz
damnice
Root
Bro
Just Vital
Mar L
Ziggy Kelleher
Schpankme
thugnastylol
Creativity Rising
RickFE
fubar42fe
blackchoy
Realearth
toddb
hmasoud
blob
FL@T-E@RTH
Skywalker
ronnieswoleman
Beashambassador
Themis
csp
susie
George Tirebiter
vortexkitten
lizardking
Admin
43 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! - Page 7 Empty Re: ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!

Post by Oliver_Bestfall Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:18 pm

nowhereelsetogo wrote:OK I think it pays to be open minded. I'm convinced by other simpler things that our world is flat and stationery, space ISS and all of that I have to rely on others.

There's a strong FE thread on David Ickes forums with some very aggressive and relentless opponents.

One of them posted this and I am having difficulty because it looks quite convincing in relation to the time in weightlessness.

Any views please? I had a cursory look for signs of editing but couldn't see anything.

Is it possible that they can recreate the phemomenon just by being at that point (75 - 100km?) where the V2 test and amateur rockets lost all energy suddenly and floated around a bit before falling down again.  

---
Here is a fascinating video -- compare the behavior of Magic Man's black sweater with Astro-not Sunni Williams black sweatshirt.

______

Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

nowhereelsetogo likes this post

Back to top Go down

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! - Page 7 Empty Re: ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!

Post by nowhereelsetogo Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:37 pm

Thanks Oliver, I love it!
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Oliver_Bestfall likes this post

Back to top Go down

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! - Page 7 Empty Question regarding the “I.S.S” star

Post by Zzzap Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:50 pm

I have been awake to the globe lie for some time now thanks to Eric's work. Previous to this, however, I was an advid sky observer. I have tracked the "ISS" using those clever smart phone apps that can tell you exactly when the "ISS" will be above your location.

During my several times observing this (I saw a slow moving bright light through the night sky) I am amazed at the accuracy of the data that some people have regarding this "ISS". We clearly understand its movement through the cosmos.
Doea anyone have any information regarding the history of this "ISS" star that moves through the night sky in a predictable manner?
I dont believe it was man made, so is there any history on the subject of this moving star through the night sky before NASA claimed it as their own?

Zzzap

Back to top Go down

Post by MarytheBerry Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:09 am

Zzzap wrote:
I have been awake to the globe lie for some time now thanks to Eric's work. Previous to this, however, I was an advid sky observer. I have tracked the "ISS" using those clever smart phone apps that can tell you exactly when the "ISS" will be above your location.

During my several times observing this (I saw a slow moving bright light through the night sky) I am amazed at the accuracy of the data that some people have regarding this "ISS". We clearly understand its movement through the cosmos.
Doea anyone have any information regarding the history of this "ISS" star that moves through the night sky in a predictable manner?
I dont believe it was man made, so is there any history on the subject of this moving star through the night sky before NASA claimed it as their own?

We’re talking about HABs - High Altititude Balloons. Not much different than your average hot air balloon, but without people. A generic image search for “satellites before takeoff” mostly shows balloons. They generally fly above 50k feet, tho some may fly below 30k feet. Thus avoiding typical jet air travel.... which is 35,000-45,000 feet, usually 41k feet.

So.... they may well actually be man-made. Spy planes and drones fly at 50-80,000 feet. B-52’s at 55,000 feet altitude, etc...

MarytheBerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Zzzap Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:11 pm

doh! thanks for that answer .
Now that you mentioned HAB- i feel silly i did'nt think about them.
That makes perfect sense, what I noticed most was the intensity of the light compared to the other "twinkles" in the night sky. I immediately thought that this "fast moving star" would have easily been observed by our past civilizations .

Your answer makes complete sense to me.
The light intensity is different because its artifical and has never been in the night sky before it was inflated and sent out.
Any computer program could then be designed to track the HAB.
Thanks for that!

Zzzap

Back to top Go down

Post by MarytheBerry Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:44 am

Zzzap wrote:doh! thanks for that answer .
Now that you mentioned HAB- i feel silly i did'nt think about them.
That makes perfect sense, what I noticed most was the intensity of the light compared to the other "twinkles" in the night sky. I immediately thought that this "fast moving star" would have easily been observed by our past civilizations .

Your answer makes complete sense to me.
The light intensity is different because its artifical and has never been in the night sky before it was inflated and sent out.
Any computer program could then be designed to track the HAB.
Thanks for that!

Anytime! Also image searches for “satellites on the ground” almost always show balloons attached.

Furthermore they claim satellites stay in orbit for 20 years or more, powered by solar. However there’s no good method to convert solar to thrust. They’d never be able to maintain an orbit for very long. When you present this fact to globetards they really have no response, as there is none.

In my mind, the satellite hoax is among the easiest to disprove.

MarytheBerry

Back to top Go down

Post by Am Lerner Fri May 06, 2022 12:13 am

What about amateurs who see the ISS with their telescopes??
I met a random guy who showed me a picture he took of the ISS- with his telescope. Did NASA put a piece of junk up into the sky in order to deceive?

Am Lerner

Back to top Go down

Post by Zzzap Fri May 06, 2022 4:15 pm

This stranger has a photograph we should all trust? Have you taken the photo yourself, or ask to be a witness while the photo is taken?

I know many “experts” who say the exact same thing but cannot replicate the photograph without “Photoshop” .

Zzzap

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:25 am

OK, so the russian space agency just launched a rocket to the ISS with supplies and a ton of nano-sattelites.

I watched a video of the launch on a russian telegram channel. It was funny, they left the film running until the thing was almost horizontal!

And on http://russianspaceweb.com/progress-ms-20.html we get this priceless excuse;

"Following vertical liftoff under the combined thrust of the four RD-107 engines on the first stage and the single RD-108 of the second (core) stage, the launch vehicle headed eastward from Baikonur matching its ground track to an orbit inclined 51.67 degrees to the plane of the Equator. ".

Anyway my main point is that this proves the war is bogus and just another part of the show bringing in the NWO.

The ISS is like the antarctic treaty, people who beat the shit out of each other on any other day will sit down for tea and biscuits for these two.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

BreezusChrist likes this post

Back to top Go down

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! - Page 7 Empty ISS video discussion help needed

Post by miroslav2355 Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:00 pm

Hi guys. At my FB account started a "discussion" about satellites and ISS. One friend just posted this video. What do you think about it?

miroslav2355

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:20 am

See the following video starting at 58 minutes in:

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Scoutpi1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! - Page 7 Empty Bubbles in Space!

Post by RileySlowWave Thu May 04, 2023 3:43 am

hey all, it’s Wednesday; so probably a good day to share this gem

https://youtu.be/mDsUJuWAJzs

how to spot a liar

his answer is water or sweat in the helmet & paint-chips

the ISS gets beaten up pretty good in that harsh environment; so many paint chips & sweat; so much coolant leaking

“Could it be that you’re really filming in an underwater pool [audience reacts] & you’re not really out there?”

slam dunk

Kelly is laughing & blushing

[audience woman: “…the earth is flat.”]

more like this please
RileySlowWave
RileySlowWave

http://flateartheducation.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Tue May 09, 2023 6:06 pm

I just saw an article on truthseeker about the head of roscosmos saying he has never seen proper proof of the moon landings.

https://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=268604

In the comments someone asked how they manage to breathe and made a very interesting point about the ISS;

" dan on May 8, 2023 at 8:41 am

It’s simple (as it always is with human lies): how did they breath? A diver in the sea needs a heavy big tank of oxygen to breath under the sea for 2 hours. You’ve all seen them. How many such tanks would have to have been on the “spaceships” to the moon? 4 or 5 people for a week. One tank per person for every 2 hours. Where were all these tanks? How much would they have weighed?"

Does anyone know what NASA say about this? I bet they say it's recycled like their piss.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LeoLopes Mon May 22, 2023 1:52 pm

Hello, this is my first post and english is not my native language, but I wanted to share this that happened yesterday along with some timestamps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osqZvV-RdCE
Axiom Mission 2 Launches to the International Space Station (Official NASA Broadcast)

01:07:30 - Launch
~1:11:25 and ~1:12:20 - Camera flickering only where the "earth" was supposed to be, indicating that it is probably a chromakey
1:14:50 - Rocket landing. Obviously video rewinded and the exact landing is obstructed by something
1:19:50 - Some bubbles in space

LeoLopes

nowhereelsetogo and colander bowl like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Mon May 22, 2023 3:09 pm

LeoLopes wrote:Hello, this is my first post and english is not my native language, but I wanted to share this that happened yesterday along with some timestamps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osqZvV-RdCE
Axiom Mission 2 Launches to the International Space Station (Official NASA Broadcast)

01:07:30 - Launch
~1:11:25 and ~1:12:20 - Camera flickering only where the "earth" was supposed to be, indicating that it is probably a chromakey
1:14:50 - Rocket landing. Obviously video rewinded and the exact landing is obstructed by something
1:19:50 - Some bubbles in space

THAT made my day!
It does the usual turn before getting too high.
They still use f*cking tinfoil all over everything, and it looks a bit 'green screen' on the right.
The dimwits in their gay jumpsuits and motorcycle helmets show absolutely no sign they're in a moving craft, they look bored.
The visible porthole behind is black the whole time.
The two earths supposedly simultaneous are completely different. The scale of the clouds differ as do the densities of cover!
When it maneuvers the two don't match up in movement. Sorry this was wrong.

Obviously the crew aren't actually in it as they have to make their way quickly to the ISS swimming pool!

Last edited by nowhereelsetogo on Mon May 22, 2023 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

LeoLopes likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by pitagoras Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:54 pm

Here is a video by "Philosophers-stone.info pureblood" in which he shows that Starlink debunks the ISS.

pitagoras

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7