IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!

+39
Zzzap
Am Lerner
MarytheBerry
Oliver_Bestfall
nowhereelsetogo
Russian Blue Cat
tonyatl
mondzdolo
macgyver
starfox42
Xelador
Spaz
damnice
Root
Bro
Just Vital
Mar L
Ziggy Kelleher
Schpankme
thugnastylol
Creativity Rising
RickFE
fubar42fe
blackchoy
Realearth
toddb
hmasoud
blob
FL@T-E@RTH
Skywalker
ronnieswoleman
Beashambassador
Themis
csp
susie
George Tirebiter
vortexkitten
lizardking
Admin
43 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! Empty ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!

Post by Admin Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:11 pm

The International Space Station, just like everything else brought to us by NASA, is a Freemasonic hoax, a complete fabrication done with special effects, models, pools, zero G planes, and various camera tricks.  The following video exposes key points of evidence for the hoax and breaks down exactly how the illusion is created and maintained.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

tycho_brahe and robdowning12@gmail.com like this post

Back to top Go down

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! Empty Re: ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!

Post by lizardking Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:59 pm

Posted by pilot on 03/19/2015

Look at what the astronots are doing at 6:06 in this video!!!

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! Empty Re: ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!

Post by lizardking Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:59 pm

Posted by pilot on 03/20/2015

Mar 19, 2015 13:19:41 GMT @matthew1917 said:
I'm not sure why they perm the women's hair either - it becomes comedic at a certain point. It seems to me if there really was a weightless space out there, then the people would only move if they pushed off of something, but sometimes they move out of nowhere. Like when the plane they are in takes another dive or climbs in altitude, no? Smile

The Perm thing is bothering me---a "perm" is a chemical process that makes straight hair curly, or curly hair straight, what these gals in space have is an up-do sprayed within an inch of it's life. They may have permed hair, but the effect is created with hairspray or product. Sorry, small, technical point, but there are many hairdressers in the family.

I saw the video where the guy keeps saying perm perm perm. It's just sprayed!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:00 pm

Posted by lieutenantdan on 04/11/2015

Wow. I want to see this!

Check out this thread folks!

http://www.arrl.org/news/slow-scan-tv-transmissions-from-iss-scheduled-for-april-11
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:00 pm

Posted by schpankme on 04/11/2015

The SSTV event will get under way on April 11. I'll put this on my list, of other NA$A, number 11 bullshit.

Apollo 11 ~ "one giant leap"

11 July 1979
"Skylab reentered Earth's atmosphere and disintegrated"

11 August 1993,
"Olympus-1 was hit by meteor"

11 October 2006
"Cassini Spacecraft films EYE on Saturn"

11 January 2007
"A Chinese weather satellite was destroyed by a kinetic kill vehicle test."

11 February 2009
"The first major space crash between an American and a Russian satellite"

11 November 2013
"Goce satellite crashes down to earth in an 'uncontrolled' re-entry."

11 April 2015
"slow-scan-tv-transmissions-from-iss-scheduled"
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:01 pm

Posted by aleksandar2015 on 04/13/2015

What a joke! Hope somebody will debunk it soon...

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by themeangreenbean on 04/14/2015

What are your thoughts?

One argument I heard recently is lack of pics of earth from space...

Then I see this.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by Admin on 04/14/2015
Did you think George Clooney and Sandra Bullock were really in outer-space too? 

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! N0pd8qsxzet24l2msllb

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! Maxresdefault
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:03 pm

Posted by ziming on 05/13/2015

At 1:03 in the video below you can see the water drop.

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:04 pm

Posted by questioneverything on 05/13/2015

Apr 14, 2015 4:29:01 GMT themeangreenbean said:
What are your thoughts?

One argument I heard recently is lack of pics of earth from space...

Then I see this.

If you look at the picture you can clearly see that not only is the earth curved, but so are the solar panels.

Because solar panels always curve themselves in space.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:04 pm

Posted by maiapleiades79 on 05/19/2015

I think it is a total hoax. Russia, Canada, China, and Japan are all in on it together. The videos of the astronauts brainwashing the youth sickens me. Our state run media conforming to this sickens me. It's just like back with the fake moon landings. The videos are nothing but pure entertainment/propaganda/distraction. They are made to re-inforce the global earth (which you ALWAYS see the curve of the earth in every video) and make everyone believe we are advancing in space.

Some questions I have:

keep in mind during ISS videos and space walks the earth is moving around the sun at 18 miles per second and spinning on its own at 1,000 mph, and the ISS at 17,000mph but everything looks completely still.

why not MANY camera's on live feed rather than just one?

why never see stars, moon, sun, mars, venus?

Why never point go-pro camera to stars or moon? Always just earth and astronauts.

why only ONE camera on earth? why not several?

why is most of the view of earth obstructed by ISS?

why is earth usually water, no land?

I dont see the earth's tilted axis.

Why in most all pics and videos of spacewalk do we see the curve of the earth?? Seems too convenient.

where are all the satellites in the pics and live feed?

where are the 500,000 pieces of space junk NASA says orbits the earth in the pics
and live feed?

why in interviews with astronauts do they never point the camera out the window to show us earth?

How come some videos silent and some have engine noise?

Why don’t they ever take a weekend trip to the moon?

With no gravity to keep food down, how does it go and stay down?

What happens to sweat from exercising?

No masterbating for men for 6-12 months (gross but a fact).

Astronaut with mustache says he uses vacuum to trim mustache. (?)

ZERO privacy for six months.

No shower for six months.

What about human skin/hair shedding? A total for 6 people in 24 hr period is a LOT!!!!

Room to take up several musical instruments!!

ISS vids ALL about weightlessness, stuff floating, how they start their day and WORK, cooperation between nations, having the BEST JOB around yet in the most inhospitable environment!!!

Their videos are all ENTERTAINMENT based, not science based.

Ten ppl drown EVERY day, yet no deaths in space?? (only 3 reported back in the 70s). NOT POSSIBLE!!!!! We are comfortable here on earth and there is a second chance for air if you’re under water. There are NO second chances in space!! It is a totally foreign and very hostile environment. It's like they want us to think humans are indestructible.

What do you think? REAL OR FAKE?
lizardking
lizardking

Adam Kadmon likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:05 pm

PS: Do any of you think the red mark on the NASA logo represents a serpent tongue?
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:05 pm

Posted by schpankme on 05/19/2015
"The red chevron refers to the military which supports and is under the civil jurisdiction of the Federal Government 
represented by the label, the three points alluding to the Executive, Legislative and Judicial Branches" 
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:06 pm

This is what it says on NASA: "The round red, white and blue insignia, nicknamed the "meatball," was designed by employee James Modarelli in 1959, NASA's second year. The design incorporates references to different aspects of the mission of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. The round shape of the insignia represents a planet. The stars represent space. The red v-shaped vector represents aeronautics. The circular orbit around the agency's name represents space travel."

Weird red symbol to represent air travel. Looks like a serpent tongue to me!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:07 pm

Posted by Admin on 05/19/2015

May 18, 2015 17:50:08 GMT maiapleiades79 said:
I think it is a total hoax. Russia, Canada, China, and Japan are all in on it together. The videos of the astronauts brainwashing the youth sickens me. Our state run media conforming to this sickens me. It's just like back with the fake moon landings. The videos are nothing but pure entertainment/propaganda/distraction. They are made to re-inforce the global earth (which you ALWAYS see the curve of the earth in every video) and make everyone believe we are advancing in space.

Some questions I have:

keep in mind during ISS videos and space walks the earth is moving around the sun at 18 miles per second and spinning on its own at 1,000 mph, and the ISS at 17,000mph but everything looks completely still.

why not MANY camera's on live feed rather than just one?

why never see stars, moon, sun, mars, venus?

Why never point go-pro camera to stars or moon? Always just earth and astronauts.

why only ONE camera on earth? why not several?

why is most of the view of earth obstructed by ISS?

why is earth usually water, no land?

I dont see the earth's tilted axis.

Why in most all pics and videos of spacewalk do we see the curve of the earth?? Seems too convenient.

where are all the satellites in the pics and live feed?

where are the 500,000 pieces of space junk NASA says orbits the earth in the pics
and live feed?

why in interviews with astronauts do they never point the camera out the window to show us earth?

How come some videos silent and some have engine noise?

Why don’t they ever take a weekend trip to the moon?

With no gravity to keep food down, how does it go and stay down?

What happens to sweat from exercising?

No masterbating for men for 6-12 months (gross but a fact).

Astronaut with mustache says he uses vacuum to trim mustache. (?)

ZERO privacy for six months.

No shower for six months.

What about human skin/hair shedding? A total for 6 people in 24 hr period is a LOT!!!!

Room to take up several musical instruments!!

ISS vids ALL about weightlessness, stuff floating, how they start their day and WORK, cooperation between nations, having the BEST JOB around yet in the most inhospitable environment!!!

Their videos are all ENTERTAINMENT based, not science based.

Ten ppl drown EVERY day, yet no deaths in space?? (only 3 reported back in the 70s). NOT POSSIBLE!!!!! We are comfortable here on earth and there is a second chance for air if you’re under water. There are NO second chances in space!! It is a totally foreign and very hostile environment. It's like they want us to think humans are indestructible.

What do you think? REAL OR FAKE?

FAKE! Excellent questions that everyone should ponder before assuming these actornatus are actually in "outer-space."
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by seven1 on 06/02/2015

It confounds me that so many people can have such a hard time accepting new ideas and truth, they blindly put beliefs before reason and common sense. Yet seemingly few can immediately see that we've been lied to and adjust quickly to truth and new ideas, thankfully I'm part of the latter. No doubt I was fooled for a long time but it took very little for me to realize the truth, I'm thankful for that. On the contrary if the flat earth fell out of the sky and wiggled on everyone's face some still wouldn't believe it, same with fake NASA, some people just can't believe it even with the evidence right in there face. It has become frustrating for me to watch this charade go on when the truth is literally right in front of everyone.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by Observicus on 06/09/2015

Apr 12, 2015 18:16:56 GMT aleksandar2015 said:
What a joke! Hope somebody will debunk it soon...

Anyone given this opportunity to film earth would concern themselves with getting some shots of the stars, the earth as a whole, continents and terrain detail that we can reference to our own experiences and yet in one hour of filming none of these focal points are of interest.

No stars, no continents, no cigar.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:08 pm

Posted by Observicus on 06/09/2015

Nasa publishes pictures of the week for the weak.

Here is one of the SpinSat with what appears to be the earth in the background yet there is no continuation of the earth sphere.
How odd.
Stars appear in the lower middle and left of the image but not in the upper right.

SpinSat Investigation Tests New Technology, Returns Data  

Equipment and data from the SpinSat investigation returns to Earth today, May 21, 2015, with splashdown of the sixth SpaceX cargo resupply mission to the International Space Station. This Nov. 28, 2014 photograph by NASA astronaut Terry Virts captures the predeploy of SpinSat, which was launched into orbit from the station.

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! 2lco9at
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by Admin on 06/09/2015

Wow, nice find, that's hilarious that they published this fake photo without adding in the rest of the fake ball-Earth.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by ziming on 06/10/2015
Roba Skiba made this meme on NASA. All it needs now is Cobra Commanders voice from GI JOE quoting it! lol!

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! NfCOFEU
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:58 pm

Posted by ricaius on 06/17/2015
The latest creation of these “nassholes”…ultra high definition footage, 4k format (4 times the HD format…wow)
Here in Italy the article says: “During the last months they (nasa) showed us something, but it was always a technical “trick”, that is the “assembling” of thousands of HD photos, in a time lapse effect, realized by the astronauts. Now nasa presents a new actual video from the ISS. (…) For anybody who understands, this video takes advantage of the full potential at nasa (60 fps)"..... Lot of Laughs

To me it looks completely fake! Look at the sun setting at 2:50…It seems filmed here on Earth, and then added a curve horizon. Not to mention these supposed “astro-scientists” who act like they are doing a movie, what kind of experiments are they doing? The guy without hair puts some food in that “fridge” of smoking ice??? And that Italian idiot? Look at 1:19 at her eyes: the image is going backward! It’s ridiculous, I’m ashamed to be Italian.

And what about this?

Just look at the curvature of the earth at the beginning and at the end of the video after 0:35…are there two different Earths??!? And the sunrise perfectly timed when the pod passes in front of it!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:59 pm

Posted by maiapleiades79 on 06/18/2015
ricaius,

Great post! Yeah, once you know it is fake, it is mind blowing just how BAD the fakery is!! In the second video, the earth is moving WAY faster than I have seen in any other ISS video.

I am so sick of seeing the stupid earth anyway. There is a gigantic universe out there, right? Show me the STARS and GALAXIES!!! That's what I would want to see. But of course they can't because that is also one big lie.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:04 pm

Posted by Observicus on 06/19/2015

Jun 17, 2015 12:51:57 GMT ricaius said:
The latest creation of these “nassholes”…ultra high definition footage, 4k format (4 times the HD format…wow)
Here in Italy the article says: “During the last months they (nasa) showed us something, but it was always a technical “trick”, that is the “assembling” of thousands of HD photos, in a time lapse effect, realized by the astronauts. Now nasa presents a new actual video from the ISS. (…) For anybody who understands, this video takes advantage of the full potential at nasa (60 fps)"..... Lot of Laughs

To me it looks completely fake! Look at the sun setting at 2:50…It seems filmed here on Earth, and then added a curve horizon. Not to mention these supposed “astro-scientists” who act like they are doing a movie, what kind of experiments are they doing? The guy without hair puts some food in that “fridge” of smoking ice??? And that Italian idiot? Look at 1:19 at her eyes: the image is going backward! It’s ridiculous, I’m ashamed to be Italian.

And what about this?

Just look at the curvature of the earth at the beginning and at the end of the video after 0:35…are there two different Earths??!? And the sunrise perfectly timed when the pod passes in front of it!

It's all balls to me but what I did see with your second video, between 0:12 and 0:14 the sun's intensity wanes, what happened .. sun missed a gear going uphill?

In another video that auto-played from there, some strange questionable footage rolled during this ISS docking but I'm not sure so ideas or corrections may be needed.

View from 17:17.

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! 30jqour

Notes and questions:

Since the thrusters are positioned at the rear of the 7 meter Soyuz craft, any emitted thrust in a radial direction for ‘steering’

necessitates that each thrust pulse generate a nose down reaction relative to the force output angle when being fired which
then needs a counter-adjustment for leveling. Such craft movement cannot be seen at any point during the operation.
A bit of searching did not produce a design layout or any other useful detail on these power units.
Shouldn’t there be thruster groups at the front of the craft as well? In the case of excess speed,
what is the procedure to reduce speed without forward mounted thrusters?
How do they prevent tumbling to keep a level after thrusting so that docking alignment can be as smooth as they show?
Docking coupling at 21:25.
Docking alignment appears to be precisely set by 5:05, a long way off from the target,

very little final adjustment seemed to be needed until after initial probe connection.
Securing the probe should prevent any significant radial movement after attachment is made.

Docking approach at 16:40.

• The hatch of Soyuz TMA-16M was opened at 3:33 UTC.

• The number 3 is used 33 times in the 28 March dated article.

• The power source is fitted with Balls.

• “Inside the ascending Soyuz, the atmosphere was relaxed”

From 19:00 onwards.

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! Qpfkoy

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! 2qupthh
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:07 pm

Posted by o on 06/19/2015
Astro Terry sometimes forgets to manipulate the flatness into a curvature:

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! FnE5sR4UR2uvEDU0UA52
sometimes bends the image too much (or does not hide his camera properties):
ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! HqzyBsfX2jMXZ0OlqmNt
and sometimes captures an evidence of a closer-than-thought sun :
ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! FRm2_kY7p0vcundqwPgs
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:10 pm

Posted by ricaius on 06/19/2015

Jun 18, 2015 15:17:11 GMT Observicus said:

It's all balls to me but what I did see with your second video, between 0:12 and 0:14 the sun's intensity wanes, what happened .. sun missed a gear going uphill?

I'm not an expert, but I think that is just a camera effect: when the pod "eclipses" the sun, there is less light and the camera simply adjusts its lens opening, so we see a brighter pod.
To me the strange thing is that it "eclipses" the sun in the exact moment of it coming out of the supposed curve. Also in other videos they conveniently cut the scene with a flash at "sunrise". Probably it would look "too much fake" I guess!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next