IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!

+39
Zzzap
Am Lerner
MarytheBerry
Oliver_Bestfall
nowhereelsetogo
Russian Blue Cat
tonyatl
mondzdolo
macgyver
starfox42
Xelador
Spaz
damnice
Root
Bro
Just Vital
Mar L
Ziggy Kelleher
Schpankme
thugnastylol
Creativity Rising
RickFE
fubar42fe
blackchoy
Realearth
toddb
hmasoud
blob
FL@T-E@RTH
Skywalker
ronnieswoleman
Beashambassador
Themis
csp
susie
George Tirebiter
vortexkitten
lizardking
Admin
43 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! - Page 5 Empty Re: ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!

Post by Skywalker Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 pm

Here's a real 'facepalm' story for you.  The 'UFO' filmed from the ISS looks a lot like the air bubbles are used to seeing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3947386/Claims-UFO-spotted-hurtling-past-international-space-station-Nasa-cuts-live-feed.html

But most worrying is this big text box at the end of the story. If you dare question authority, government, NASA, or Scientism, you are a narcissist. Anyone reading this and not realising they are being brain washed, has serious problems.

BELIEVE IN CONSPIRACY THEORIES? YOU'RE PROBABLY A NARCISSIST
People who doubt the moon landings are more likely to be selfish and attention-seeking, according to a study earlier this year.
Over the course of three online-based studies, researchers at the University of Kent showed strong links between the belief in conspiracy theories and negative psychological traits.
Writing in the journal Social Psychological and Personality Science, the team explained: 'Previous research linked the endorsement of conspiracy theories to low self-esteem.'
In the first study, a total of 202 participants completed questionnaires on conspiracy beliefs, asking how strongly they agreed with specific statements, such as whether governments carried out acts of terrorism on their own soil.
Alongside this, they were asked to complete a narcissist scale and a self-esteem assessment.
The results showed that those people who rated highly on the narcissism scale and who had low self-esteem were more likely to be conspiracy believers.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3947386/Claims-UFO-spotted-hurtling-past-international-space-station-Nasa-cuts-live-feed.html#ixzz4QOWS0g9W
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Skywalker
Skywalker

Back to top Go down

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! - Page 5 Empty The Daily Sheeple starts a conversation

Post by toddb Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:58 pm

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/rt-claims-first-ever-4k-panoramic-360-view-of-earth-from-aboard-iss-gets-attacked-by-flat-earthers-for-faking-it_112016

The truth will be known.

toddb

Back to top Go down

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! - Page 5 Empty Re: ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist!

Post by FL@T-E@RTH Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:00 pm

Great comment by Tim on that article..

“The further society drifts from the truth, the more it hates those who speak it”.
The interesting thing about this controversy is to take note of which side all the hate, derision, mockery, and all-round general nastiness comes from.
This will tell you a great deal about who has strayed far from the truth.

That comment sums up the NASA fanboys, Joe Rogan, and all the idiots on YT who abuse, threaten, mock and generally attack Eric Dubay for his his excellent research and publications.

FL@T-E@RTH
FL@T-E@RTH

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:05 pm

Science proves the ISS Station is just a hoax

Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by blackchoy Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:08 am

Has anyone ever talked about why these actors all seem to place one hand on the wrist of the other arm? Are they doing that to hide something on the torso or are those strings attached to their arms as well? Their bodies look very rigid and not relaxed.

blackchoy

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:05 am

blackchoy wrote:Has anyone ever talked about why these actors all seem to place one hand on the wrist of the other arm? Are they doing that to hide something on the torso or are those strings attached to their arms as well? Their bodies look very rigid and not relaxed.

I guess that it's some sort of masonic hand symbol, I've seen it done many of time during the fake "ISS Hand over" ceremonies.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by fubar42fe Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:25 pm

So, I've been researching Earth for awhile now, slowly waking up.
I'm to the point where I'm trying to talk to people about it and have a discussion only to be met with ridicule/abuse from some of my closest friends.

Hopefully this post is relevant and posted to the right section:
In my fact finding and checking of data for myself I started to ponder about satellites and other orbital objects so went searching for orbital heights and velocities to see if everything added up. I got some data on ISS and Skylab and applied some math:

EARTH
6,371 radius
40030.17 CIRC

ISS
Orbit height: 400 km
Speed on orbit: 7.66 km/s
Orbital period: 1.5 hours
42543.45 CIRC

SKYLAB
Orbit height: 235 km
Speed on orbit: 7.77 km/s
Orbital period: 1.6 hours
41506.72 CIRC

What seemed odd to me about this was how ISS has a larger orbit travelling at less speed and somehow manages to complete it's orbit faster than Skylab.

When I've got some more free time I'll look at supposed orbits more in-depth (all my data came from google/wiki, I'd like the data from NASA if possible) and see if there are any other glaring errors.

Fubar42

EDIT: The simple answer would be elliptical orbits, I assumed spherical. Like I said more data is needed but I think this worth a more in-depth look.

fubar42fe

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:07 am

fubar42fe wrote:
I've been researching Earth for awhile
ISS has a larger orbit travelling at less speed than Skylab.
When I've got some more free time I'll look at supposed orbits more in-depth

NO Space
NO Orbit
NO Ball Earth

You're trapped in Science Fiction data points.

Do you like Space Tales?

Apollo 11
"One giant leap"

11 July 1979
"Skylab reentered Earth's atmosphere and disintegrated"

11 August 1993,
"Olympus-1 was hit by meteor"

11 October 2006
"Cassini Spacecraft films EYE on Saturn"

11 January 2007
"A Chinese weather satellite was destroyed by a kinetic kill vehicle test."

11 February 2009
"The first major space crash between an American and a Russian satellite"

11 November 2013
"Goce satellite crashes down to earth in an uncontrolled re-entry."
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by fubar42fe Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:04 am

My point was looking for problems within the data that is provided. If figures provided by one source show inconsistencies then it goes a long way to discrediting that source.

More-so than (possibly) an odd camera or lensing effect.

fubar42fe

Back to top Go down

Post by fubar42fe Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:15 am

Equally a quick look at some of your quotes showed up nothing:
11 February 2009
I couldn't find a single newspaper that reported this, only a post on tumblr
11 November 2013
likewise not quoted in any mainstream outlet.

I'm just trying to think critically about it.

EDIT: You are right tho... I do love my Science-Fiction, that's some good reading Smile

fubar42fe

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:55 am

fubar42fe wrote:
11 February 2009
I couldn't find a single newspaper that reported this, only a post on tumblr

11 November 2013
likewise not quoted in any mainstream outlet.

I do love my Science-Fiction

I gave you SEVEN (7) Satellite Hoaxes and you thought it wise to tell me you couldn't find TWO (2) of them?

Let me show you how to search:

Google Search: 11 February 2009 + crash American and Russian satellite

New York Times
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/12/science/space/12satellite.html?_r=0

Space.com
http://www.space.com/5542-satellite-destroyed-space-collision.html

Google Search: 11 November 2013 + GOCE Satellite

BBC News
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-24894611

European Space Agency
http://www.esa.int/Our_Activities/Observing_the_Earth/GOCE/GOCE_completes_its_mission

But wait there's more Fake Space about GOCE
11 March 2011 - GOCE Satellite
 o  first to map boundary between Earth’s crust and mantle – called the Moho
 o  detected sound waves from the massive earthquake that hit Japan

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by fubar42fe Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:40 pm

Fair play, I wasn't trying to be anti but I searched your exact quotes. I should have looked harder perhaps.

Thanks for the links.

I'm still going to look into orbital discrepancies in NASA/ESA data: I think its worth a few days of my time especially if I turn up some more obvious errors, hard data like this could go a long way towards forcing some sceptics to reconsider their view.

fubar42fe

Back to top Go down

Post by Creativity Rising Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:08 am

lizardking wrote:Posted by ziming on 05/13/2015

At 1:03 in the video below you can see the water drop.

In addition you can see:

• 0:29 Two big liquid blobs fly off the screen to the right as that frame opens.
  • 0:39 A drop of water fall off her arm, too.
  • 0:42 An air bubble in the "water" pouch floats down fast.

Creativity Rising

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:48 pm

I have looked into a lot of videos supposedly showing the ISS going by. Is it just me, or is it going just as slow as an airplane going by? Looks to be a projection since its fully lit up, from the ground.....we should see it shine, but not be able to make out details of the bottom. So I looked into how this could be achieved and wouldn't you know, they have an airplane that looks like a projection system imo.
ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! - Page 5 Zoom10

Now they claim this is an infrared telescope, so why is it out the side of the plane? A lot of people are hooked on this being the actual Hubble telescope.....like they believe they need to actually take pictures to make up the crap they give us. Starting to think they are trying to cover the fact this is not a telescope at all. Stating it sees in only infrared means you can't get real time photos....All from data right? They actually claim this thing sees further than Hubble. No concrete proof it is a projector, but at this point I can almost guarantee it is not a telescope. Why would a flying airplane be a good telescope? How do they claim they are targeting and keeping the same target while it moves? Anything with NASA on it, is now suspect to me.
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Post by Creativity Rising Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:00 am

I think you make many good points here. I often wondered how a moving plane would make a good telescope. Likewise, as you said, why do they need a telescope at all to create images.

At the same time, however, are you suggesting that this plane would remain airborne anytime the ISS should be visible at night? I assume it wouldn't need be up 24/7, since there must be times when the ISS would supposedly be out of view due to daylight.

Creativity Rising

Back to top Go down

Post by thugnastylol Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:23 am

RickFE wrote:I have looked into a lot of videos supposedly showing the ISS going by. Is it just me, or is it going just as slow as an airplane going by? Looks to be a projection since its fully lit up, from the ground.....we should see it shine, but not be able to make out details of the bottom. So I looked into how this could be achieved and wouldn't you know, they have an airplane that looks like a projection system imo.
ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! - Page 5 Zoom10

Now they claim this is an infrared telescope, so why is it out the side of the plane? A lot of people are hooked on this being the actual Hubble telescope.....like they believe they need to actually take pictures to make up the crap they give us. Starting to think they are trying to cover the fact this is not a telescope at all. Stating it sees in only infrared means you can't get real time photos....All from data right? They actually claim this thing sees further than Hubble. No concrete proof it is a projector, but at this point I can almost guarantee it is not a telescope. Why would a flying airplane be a good telescope? How do they claim they are targeting and keeping the same target while it moves? Anything with NASA on it, is now suspect to me.

If this video is honest, SOFIA is an aircraft that has multiple sensors equipped (HUBBLE, Infra Red, telescopic cameras, etc.). They do take plenty of images of the ground while flying to generate terrain maps using "real data", which is usually 3D effects applied over actual images or composites of the terrain (these effects include green plant growth, clouds, city lighting, etc.). Often they use actual "historical data" from many sources (weather data, etc.) to give a "near accurate" image of what would have been filmed at the time, were an actual camera to have been used. Google Earth uses the same tech that NASA uses under the hood, I have posted a bit about it.

thugnastylol

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:55 am

RickFE wrote:
Why would a flying airplane be a good telescope?

Telescopes work best for stargazing when there is no weather or ground based lights (pollution) to obscure the optics. This is why most telescopes are built on high mountains, beyond civilization. If your NASA with a 50 million dollar per day budget, you can afford to fly the worlds' biggest telescope to look at the shimmering lights in the night sky.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! - Page 5 Empty ISS astronaut captures kaleidoscopic image of Himalayan lake,fake.

Post by Ziggy Kelleher Mon May 08, 2017 12:55 am

https://www.rt.com/viral/387501-iss-kaleidoscopic-image-himalayas/

Ziggy Kelleher

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L Mon May 08, 2017 12:12 pm

csp wrote:
blackchoy wrote:Has anyone ever talked about why these actors all seem to place one hand on the wrist of the other arm? Are they doing that to hide something on the torso or are those strings attached to their arms as well? Their bodies look very rigid and not relaxed.

I guess that it's some sort of masonic hand symbol, I've seen it done many of time during the fake "ISS Hand over" ceremonies.

And to me they always look as though they are hanging upside down and the camera is filming them as though they are the right way up, if you see what I mean.
So the crossed arms and weird body hugging gestures (to stop their arms dangling oddly while upside down) unrelaxed demeanour and oddly bloated faces make more sense. Just a little theory of mine, I've got no evidence for it, just kept looking that way to me.

Mar L

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon May 08, 2017 12:18 pm

Tsiolkovsky, the founding father of Astronautics wrote that Spacemen (Freemasons) within the man-made construct of Space should float inside the Spacecraft or outside it's airlock.

Konstantin Tsiolkovsky (USSR), inspired by the Science Fiction writings of Jules Verne, published "The Exploration of Cosmic Space by Means of Rocket Devices", showing that the man-made construct called Space was a physical place that could be explored.

Drawing by Tsiolkovksy for the film ‘Cosmic Voyage’ showing a cosmonaut exiting a rocket via an airlock into the vacuum of Space.

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! - Page 5 Tsiolk11
Credit: Archive of Russian Academy of Science
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Thu May 11, 2017 2:30 am

FLAT EARTH DEBUNKED - p brane on the ISS

Laughing
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L Thu May 11, 2017 8:47 am

Realearth wrote:FLAT EARTH DEBUNKED - p brane on the ISS

Laughing

Brilliant!

Mar L

Back to top Go down

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! - Page 5 Empty Dutch astronaut exposed

Post by Just Vital Mon May 15, 2017 2:59 pm

Just found this clip of my fellow Dutchman Andre Kuipers, who supposedly is an astronaut. I was looking to see if I could detect any fakery and after 10:00 I did; you can clearly see his harness trough his shirt when he comes close to the camera (to move a globe model out of sight, the irony).

In the Netherlands obviously a lot a people look up to this guy (so did I), but I’m truly hoping one day this guy will be exposed as the liar he is!
Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro Tue May 16, 2017 7:17 am

Just Vital wrote:Just found this clip of my fellow Dutchman Andre Kuipers, who supposedly is an astronaut. I was looking to see if I could detect any fakery and after 10:00 I did; you can clearly see his harness trough his shirt when he comes close to the camera (to move a globe model out of sight, the irony).

In the Netherlands obviously a lot a people look up to this guy (so did I), but I’m truly hoping one day this guy will be exposed as the liar he is!

Nice Catch Vital...  Smile

ISS Hoax - The International Space Station Does Not Exist! - Page 5 Harnes11
Bro
Bro

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 16, 2017 10:35 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next