IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes

+35
SouloftheWhiteAunt
Shmack_1
Arcie5678
tycho_brahe
dexter1914
Russian Blue Cat
Oliver_Bestfall
nowhereelsetogo
Yogi Tolord
FlatFooter
observer
jewry/trannywood
Alpha
Dab_Tsog
vortexpuppy
awakenedmack
Truth Center
Realearth
markwilson
susie
0governmentcensorship
InnerCynic
Just Vital
qdoc
Foreverlearning
FL@T-E@RTH
PriorityMinority
Real World
Artemis
Spydaman
MaroOneY
Beashambassador
Schpankme
George Tirebiter
Admin
39 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 4 Empty Re: The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes

Post by nowhereelsetogo Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:46 am

Just found http://www.apolloarchive.com/apollo_gallery.html tons and tons of stuff.

I find the NASA sites really difficult to find things on.

Their faces  say it all

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 4 Astron11

Do you think the right cuff's are red for cabbalist reasons?

Last edited by nowhereelsetogo on Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Russian Blue Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 4 Empty Re: The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes

Post by markwilson Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:40 pm

Look, Mommy! Clowns!

markwilson
markwilson

Russian Blue Cat, Zzzap, nowhereelsetogo, Arcie5678 and Agenda2030 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver_Bestfall Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:35 pm

This one checks all the Boxes. https://www.cnet.com/news/nasa-is-launching-a-4g-phone-network-on-the-moon/

They're going to build a cellphone tower on the Moon. But those cheapskates are only making it a 4G LTE tower.

How are we supposed to lunar live-stream with crappy old 4G?

This is how they treat us up here on the Moon.
Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

Russian Blue Cat and Zzzap like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:41 am

Last week, NASA, the biggest black budget black hole in existence, sucking in 52 million dollars of American tax-payer money every single day, just spent 2.3 billion of your dollars to allegedly land a remote control car on Mars for the fifth time. Yes, the multi-billion dollar charade of landing on Mars has been happening since 1976, and thanks to the gullible unquestioning masses enthralled and duped by these ridiculous Hollywood performances, they will most likely continue for decades to come.

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Bro, Russian Blue Cat, notdownunder and Mike Aspen like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:08 am

Real World wrote:Listen from 19:10 where NASA guy admit, "People around the globe are watching this and we really want to put good SHOW for them today"
We can say, he said to clearly what they are actualy doing, faking landing at imaginary Space-balls. Show must go on.

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 4 46823310

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 4 46806610

at 17:18 "People all across the globe are watching this and we really want to put on a good SHOW for them today."

Love the photos you posted! Jews using coffee bath bombs for fake pictures must seem hilarious to them.
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

notdownunder likes this post

Back to top Go down

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 4 Empty Space X inspiration 4

Post by dexter1914 Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:07 pm

Hi guys I'm new here and i am researching the flat earth about 4 months. Today i found this! https://www.timesnownews.com/technology-science/article/spacexs-first-all-civilian-mission-to-launch-on-september/807990.
Any thoughts?
They gonna give them a total Virtual Reality experience?
They gonna give them a bribe to close their mouths?

I don't know really. But I am a "bit" suspicious. NASA & Space X working together now.. NASA announce A new moon landing and Space X a civilian mission to space.. And all this while the Flat earth believers rising more than ever.. I mean why NOW? come on.. is not obvious?

p.s sorry for my english The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 4 1f600

dexter1914

Back to top Go down

Post by tycho_brahe Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:58 pm

Looks like you accidentally added a period at the end of the link.

https://www.timesnownews.com/technology-science/article/spacexs-first-all-civilian-mission-to-launch-on-september/807990

As for the article it depends if they use a bra company for the spacesuits as they did for the Apollo mission spacesuits. Smile It looks like another lie the masses will drink up. I’m also interested in how they will attempt to pull this off.

tycho_brahe
tycho_brahe

https://ifers.forumotion.com

dexter1914 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:33 am

For "space tourism" they will simply continue using their Freemasonic brothers and Eastern Star sisters and pretend to launch them into space instead of the NASA actornauts. It is the same reason we have people like Elon Musk and Richard Branson "independently" promoting fake-space to give the illusion that private citizens are capable of the same things as NASA, when in reality these people are just as connected to the cabal as NASA and the other world space agencies.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bro, dexter1914 and Bicenie like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:52 am

Take a second to honestly observe the following picture and tell me what this looks like to you? If you said a bunch of cardboard, construction paper, curtain rods, gold tape and foil, you would be correct. If instead you said The National Aeronautics and Space Administrations highest technological achievement, incapable of being reproduced today, the Apollo 11 Lunar Lander, then you would also be correct. Most unbiased viewers would assume your average high school art class could construct this contraption without much struggle, but official NASA spokesman and astronaut Don Petit assures us that actually this 1969 technology is so advanced that even with their multi-billion dollar yearly budget, they cannot for the life of them recreate it now. "I'd go back to the Moon in a nano-second," Don informs us, "but NASA destroyed that technology and its a painful process to build it back again."

Firstly, why on Earth would NASA destroy the original Apollo Lunar Landers? The historic first crafts that landed men on the Moon, the supposed most incredible achievements of mankind, and they irreparably destroyed them so that they could not be replicated even after 50 years? Could it be because they didn't want future generations able to visit museums and see these laughable 1960s attempts at high-tech-looking space vehicles? And what other 1960s technology is so advanced and expensive that it cannot be recreated easily and far better now than way back then?

If you still believe man has actually walked on the Moon and rovers are rolling around on Mars, please do me, yourself, and the rest of humanity a favor and watch my following presentation, The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes: https://odysee.com/@EricDubay:c/TheNASAMoonandMarsLandings:1
Admin
Admin
Admin

CajunPie, Bro, Russian Blue Cat, notdownunder, dexter1914, Bicenie and Arcie5678 like this post

Back to top Go down

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 4 Empty Battery power on the lunar lander

Post by Arcie5678 Sun Oct 10, 2021 9:41 am

Does anyone have research material on how much battery power is needed on the lunar lander to transmit video and audio from the moon back to the earth? If anybody has the figures, how does it translate, equipment-wise (schematics of the contraption on the lunar lander), with 1960s technology? It seems to me the lunar lander didn't have enough power to do that. Just a thought. 😊😇

Arcie5678

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcie5678 Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:35 am

Just read my post the other day and it makes me sound like I believe they went to the moon.. haha.. just saying it would be impossible to transmit that far with limited battery power.

Arcie5678

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:01 am

Geee i wonder why (((they))) keep referencing this "carpet pattern"

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 4 Bef80a10

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 4 Toy_st10
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Standswithmic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:18 am

Between 1969-1972 NASA, the American National Aeronautics and Space Administration, allegedly flew 6 successful manned missions to the Moon where they did everything from playing golf, to speeding around in a dune buggy, to receiving a live phone call From President Nixon. In reality, when examined in-depth with a critical eye however, these staged events are found to be nothing but a monumental hoax perpetrated upon a gullible and unsuspecting public.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bro, Russian Blue Cat, notdownunder and Standswithmic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2022 7:08 pm

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 4 Bart10

Why does bozo Bart Sibrel get to copyright claim this? I don't remember seeing any of his clips in the video; Or does he just own the rights to the whole Fake Moon Landing Principle?

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 4 Sibrel_arrested

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:52 pm

He is controlled opposition and has managed to strike every video I have made on the Moon landing because he controls all these official NASA clips: https://odysee.com/@EricDubay:c/20-Proofs-NASA-Faked-the-Moon-Landings:8
Admin
Admin
Admin

Bro likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor's New Clothes Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:21 pm

Admin wrote:He is controlled opposition and has managed to strike every video I have made on the Moon landing because he controls all these official NASA clips:  https://odysee.com/@EricDubay:c/20-Proofs-NASA-Faked-the-Moon-Landings:8

I'm getting so tired of the maze of infowarfare... Propaganda, censorship, opposition, controlled opposition. And I know that's the idea, to discourage people.
As a Dutch person I have a lot of difficulty with the fact that there may be things about WWII and the holocaust here at the forum that could chase me away here. I can imagine that it was a matter of destabilization from a heigher level, regime change, geopolitical puppeteering, and that a lot wasn't what it seemed then either, but victims from concentration camps were very real. Both in Europe and the Japanese camps in Indonesia, we know a lots of personal dramas and trauma from this still.
Very off-topic, I know, just wanted to get this off my chest.

Now something completely different and funny:
https://odysee.com/@psalm19:6/The-Lunar-Lander:b
(someone discussing the Apollo 11 lunar lander 'design' in a very funny way)

Emperor's New Clothes

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:55 pm

Emperor's New Clothes wrote:
Admin wrote:He is controlled opposition and has managed to strike every video I have made on the Moon landing because he controls all these official NASA clips:  https://odysee.com/@EricDubay:c/20-Proofs-NASA-Faked-the-Moon-Landings:8

I'm getting so tired of the maze of infowarfare... Propaganda, censorship, opposition, controlled opposition. And I know that's the idea, to discourage people.
As a Dutch person I have a lot of difficulty with the fact that there may be things about WWII and the holocaust here at the forum that could chase me away here. I can imagine that it was a matter of destabilization from a heigher level, regime change, geopolitical puppeteering, and that a lot wasn't what it seemed then either, but victims from concentration camps were very real. Both in Europe and the Japanese camps in Indonesia, we know a lots of personal dramas and trauma from this still.

We all like to hear direct experience, as this is a research Forum. What can you tell us regarding the WW2 personal dramas? (These posts will most likely be shifted to the relevant threads by admin)

Shmack_1

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor's New Clothes Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:25 am

Shmack_1 wrote:
Emperor's New Clothes wrote:

We all like to hear direct experience, as this is a research Forum. What can you tell us regarding the WW2 personal dramas? (These posts will most likely be shifted to the relevant threads by admin)

In The Netherlands, when I was younger, I know people remembered the war, the occupation and the rationing. The jewish citizens (for instance in Amsterdam) were excluded and forced to wear Davidstars and in a later stage had to hide. Many were deported never to come back.
Closer to me, there's trauma from the Japanese camps. Indonesia was a Dutch colony (Nederlands Indië). Of course colonization is not ok, but peacefully living people were brutally captured, abused, tortured and murdered. Also younger men worked on the Birma railroad in forced labour and many didn't survive.
We still have many 'second generation war victims' of people who suffer trauma through (mostly family) relations and abuse by very traumatized people.

It may seem unfair after bringing it up myself, but I'd like to keep it short. The reason is simply that, with everything going on right now, I have to make choices in spending my time regarding red pills, rabit holes and real life.  Feel free to move this out of this topic, but I don't think I'll join in debate, I like visiting this forum for flat earth research stuff and just needed to be honest. (besides, it seems to make a lot of sense to be worried about operation Paperclip, CIA and former NAZI scientists).

Emperor's New Clothes

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:59 am

I'm sure everyone appreciates your honesty, myself I'm not up for debate about anything, I'm up for objective reasoning and facts that can be proven for myself, the rest we can only speculate on..

Shmack_1

CajunPie and Emperor's New Clothes like this post

Back to top Go down

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 4 Empty I need some help replying to twitter trolls re space vaccuum etc.

Post by SouloftheWhiteAunt Sat Apr 16, 2022 2:00 pm

Hi there

A friend of mine is being harassed for bringing up questions about "space" and "moon landings" on Twitter.  She's noticed the same cast of characters actively coming onto her feed to squash questions. I suggested she mention that thrust and ignition aren't possible in a vacuum.  Unfortunately she was bombarded with "science" and doesn't know how to counter.  I would appreciate some help in formulating a reply!

Here's some of the conversation:

Ignition happens inside the pressurized combustion chamber and rockets bring their own oxidizer. Thrust is simple:Newtons third law. You accelerate mass(exhaust gas) out of the chamber and nozzle, that mass provides and equal and opposite reaction back onto the engine and rocket.  Thrust is that reaction force. The medium outside the nozzle is irrelevant for this force to happen.

She then asked how much oxygen they carried, and they replied:

The weight of the service module@with fuel tanks is 41.5K pounds, and occupies 75% of the SM. Its output is 20.5K pounds of thrust. A 50:50 mix of hydrazine and unsymmetrical dimethylhydrazine is used as fuel, with nitrogen tetroxide used as oxidizer. No spark is necessary.
Apollo LEM had 2 stages. Ascent and Descent. Descent stage had 7.5K pounds of fuel and 11.K pounds of oxidizer. Ascent stage(took off moon) had 2K pounds of fuel and 3.2K pounds of oxidizer. Both you Aerozine 50 fuel and used Aerozine 50 fuel and dinitrogen tetroxide as oxidizer.

I'd appreciate some wise words to respond with.
SouloftheWhiteAunt
SouloftheWhiteAunt

Back to top Go down

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 4 Empty NASA Artemis has already sent back awesome CGI

Post by wtf1850s Wed Nov 16, 2022 8:37 pm

NASA never stops the with the CGI and fakery. My grandchild called it fake and he's only 7.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1592826283838214144

Read comment about Biden dying in Bali and Artemis making first contact. Still LMFAO.
wtf1850s
wtf1850s

http://mileswmathis.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:05 pm

NASA Artemis Moon Mission Exposed:

It has now been 50 years since NASA, otherwise known as Not A Space Agency or Never A Straight Answer allegedly sent six successful manned missions to the Moon. For these past five decades, skeptics and critical thinkers have completely exposed and debunked every aspect of these supposed Moon landings including their disappearing original Apollo video, audio and telemetry data, their fake photographs, fake Moon rocks, studio backdrops, studio props, studio lighting, studio wires, and edited videos. Thanks to mainstream media monopolies and heavy censorship, however, the majority of the population still believes men actually walked on the Moon. Now this week, in a bid to bedazzle a new generation of space junkies, NASA has allegedly sent another craft to the Moon, only this time the NASA Artemis mission is unmanned and won't even land...

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes: https://odysee.com/@EricDubay:c/TheNASAMoonandMarsLandings:1

20 Proofs NASA Faked the Moon Landings: https://odysee.com/@EricDubay:c/20-Proofs-NASA-Faked-the-Moon-Landings:8
Admin
Admin
Admin

Russian Blue Cat and nowhereelsetogo like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:18 pm

Admin wrote:NASA Artemis Moon Mission Exposed:    

It has now been 50 years since NASA, otherwise known as Not A Space Agency or Never A Straight Answer allegedly sent six successful manned missions to the Moon.  For these past five decades, skeptics and critical thinkers have completely exposed and debunked every aspect of these supposed Moon landings including their disappearing original Apollo video, audio and telemetry data, their fake photographs, fake Moon rocks, studio backdrops, studio props, studio lighting, studio wires, and edited videos.  Thanks to mainstream media monopolies and heavy censorship, however, the majority of the population still believes men actually walked on the Moon.  Now this week, in a bid to bedazzle a new generation of space junkies, NASA has allegedly sent another craft to the Moon, only this time the NASA Artemis mission is unmanned and won't even land...

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes:  https://odysee.com/@EricDubay:c/TheNASAMoonandMarsLandings:1

20 Proofs NASA Faked the Moon Landings:  https://odysee.com/@EricDubay:c/20-Proofs-NASA-Faked-the-Moon-Landings:8

Um.....

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 4 Moonsh10

Why does Earth look like a petit-pois when it's so much f*cking bigger than the moon?
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Thu Nov 24, 2022 9:23 pm

Does anyone here have skills with 3d modelling software?

Given the alleged sizes and distances of the objects involved could we reproduce this image realistically and see if it could be true?
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dactylion Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:38 am

India's latest lander .. they really love their gold tape and foil!

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 4 India_10

Also pictures of men standing around them in clean white lab coats and shower caps .. and sandals if you prefer like that one guy on the left, because working on heavy machinery doesn't require protective footwear or anything when you're an actor for NASA

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 4 Chandr10
Dactylion
Dactylion

tycho_brahe and crazykyla like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next