The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes

Post by jewry/trannywood on Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:58 pm

You are clutching at a pile of crap and calling it straws. What vacuum are you referring to, the one from science fiction stories? Or also the fantasy of sunlight taking 9 minutes. I think your spinning ball has made you.dizzy my friend.
How do you know radio waves can leave our realm, because sci-fi stories told you so?

jewry/trannywood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha on Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:40 pm

jewry/trannywood wrote:You are clutching at a pile of crap and calling it straws. What vacuum are you referring to, the one from science fiction stories? Or also the fantasy of sunlight taking 9 minutes. I think your spinning ball has made you.dizzy my friend.
How do you know radio waves can leave our realm, because sci-fi stories told you so?

My spinning ball? I believe the earth is flat.

I'm just trying to see if any did any debunking on the Nixon call delays, radio drop outs, using what the ballers present as excuses.

I don't believe in space, or dinosaurs, or satellites, or evolution etc. But if they can present this argument that the call was transferred using radio waves, shouldn't we show them that it's not possible? This is a forum that discusses debunking this stuff right? Otherwise what's the point of these threads?

Saying my spinning ball, is like me saying your spinning ball. Evidence please. Your making an assumption.

I know it's pointless as people will believe what they want, even when their common sense tells them it can't be so, but that doesn't mean we can't point out the contradictions in their excuses. Otherwise delete every other post here that is questioning their stories.

Alpha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by observer on Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:29 pm

Alpha wrote:

My spinning ball? I believe the earth is flat.

I'm just trying to see if any did any debunking on the Nixon call delays, radio drop outs, using what the ballers present as excuses.

I don't believe in space, or dinosaurs, or satellites, or evolution etc. But if they can present this argument that the call was transferred using radio waves, shouldn't we show them that it's not possible? This is a forum that discusses debunking this stuff right? Otherwise what's the point of these threads?

Saying my spinning ball, is like me saying your spinning ball. Evidence please. Your making an assumption.

I know it's pointless as people will believe what they want, even when their common sense tells them it can't be so, but that doesn't mean we can't point out the contradictions in their excuses. Otherwise delete every other post here that is questioning their stories.

i know this song, im a believer by the monkys, right?
I recomend you learn about fysics of water and the raising horizon, rather then debunking.

observer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha on Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:53 pm

Hey I already know that water always finds it's level, the horizon is always flat.

I agree with these globe earthers everyday, I don't need to be arguing with you guys.

No wonder this forum is dead, if you got to deal with people like you. What makes you more of a believer in flat earth than me? What's so special about you?

Rather than debunking? Then what are all these other vids of then?

You know my friends and family all think I'm crazy, and I'm cool with that. I'd rather be true to myself. I'm sure we have all been through it at some point.

I don't really care what you think, I believe the earth is flat, if you believe otherwise then prove it, otherwise you're just speculating.

Alpha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha on Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:54 pm

Sorry should say argue everyday.

Alpha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jewry/trannywood on Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:15 pm

You were the one using words like vacuum and 9 minutes for sunlight, hence regurgitating ballers BS and I called you out on it. True flat earthers have no idea if there is anything beyond our realm and have no idea what the sun even is let alone how far it or the moon are, or if they are actually physical in nature. All of that is baller sci-fi so nobody that is a true flat earther is going to speculate BS to debunk baller crap. Its that simple. We have plenty of evidence of our plane that is provable no need to imagine like baller sci-fi except as a bedtime story.

jewry/trannywood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha on Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:26 pm

jewry/trannywood wrote:You were the one using words like vacuum and 9 minutes for sunlight, hence regurgitating ballers BS and I called you out on it. True flat earthers have no idea if there is anything beyond our realm and have no idea what the sun even is let alone how far it or the moon are, or if they are actually physical in nature. All of that is baller sci-fi so nobody that is a true flat earther is going to speculate BS to debunk baller crap. Its that simple. We have plenty of evidence of our plane that is provable  no need to imagine like baller sci-fi except as a bedtime story.

All I'm trying to say is that the delays in the call should be consistent. And they're not. I know it's because space doesn't exist.

But like I originally asked are there any vids that have used the math and science they provide to show it isn't possible?

The figures I provided were the closest I could find in the story they tell. That's why I wanted help with any videos that might have used their math and explanations.

This very thread is about NASA hoaxes, obviously flat earther's speculate BS baller crap.

But you're truer than me bro, go hard, want a badge.

Alpha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha on Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:35 pm

Also Eric Dubay has done stuff on satellites, why would he speculate on baller crap. Are you saying he's not a true flat earther either.

Alpha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by observer on Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:46 am

Alpha wrote:Hey I already know that water always finds it's level, the horizon is always flat.

I believe the earth is flat,

you should never argue over beliefs.
My point was that you should rather know or be aware that its flat.

(edit- since youre "taking every word i say literally", let me re frase it for you.
I dont think its good to argue over beliefs.
My point was that you can know or be aware its flat, rather than believe.

And yes i have a problem when the words believe or theory are used next to flat earth.)

Last edited by observer on Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

observer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jewry/trannywood on Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:11 am

Alpha wrote:
jewry/trannywood wrote:You were the one using words like vacuum and 9 minutes for sunlight, hence regurgitating ballers BS and I called you out on it. True flat earthers have no idea if there is anything beyond our realm and have no idea what the sun even is let alone how far it or the moon are, or if they are actually physical in nature. All of that is baller sci-fi so nobody that is a true flat earther is going to speculate BS to debunk baller crap. Its that simple. We have plenty of evidence of our plane that is provable  no need to imagine like baller sci-fi except as a bedtime story.

All I'm trying to say is that the delays in the call should be consistent. And they're not. I know it's because space doesn't exist.

But like I originally asked are there any vids that have used the math and science they provide to show it isn't possible?

The figures I provided were the closest I could find in the story they tell. That's why I wanted help with any videos that might have used their math and explanations.

This very thread is about NASA hoaxes, obviously flat earther's speculate BS baller crap.

Sure, I will have that badge. Send it over to me, Im upside down just now. Laughing
Apologies mate, didnt mean to come off sounding like that. Im happy that you 'know' the earth is flat as do I.

jewry/trannywood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha on Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:12 am

observer wrote:
Alpha wrote:Hey I already know that water always finds it's level, the horizon is always flat.

I believe the earth is flat,  

you should never argue over beliefs.
My point was that you should rather know or be aware that its flat.

You think I really want to waste my time registering on an extremely quiet forum that deals with flat earth just so people can ridicule me and tell me that I believe in a spinning ball? I get all the ridicule I need from saying everything I know and believe tells me the earth is flat.

I know all about shills and the like, and I have seen them for my own eyes. But come on man, all this haughty crap is tiring. Telling me what I should argue over. And taking every word I say literally. I said I believe, oh no, that means he isn't aware or doesn't know. Give it a break. What would you like me to say?

It's as dumb as me saying your controlled opposition and are driving off new members with your BS true flat earther crap. I don't have any proof, it would all be speculation and I don't have the right to say what anyone else's belief or knowledge is.

All I was originally asking in a NASA hoax thread is if there recommendations of any stuff around the Nixon call, radio waves, delays, dropouts, no agenda, just asking a question ffs.

Alpha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha on Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:15 am

jewry/trannywood wrote:
Alpha wrote:

Sure, I will have that badge. Send it over to me, Im upside down just now. Laughing
Apologies mate, didnt mean to come off sounding like that. Im happy that you 'know' the earth is flat as do I.

I think I might need to apply for one of those badges as well, I don't mean to come of rude, but it's frustrating enough dealing with globers. If in the future I do some shilly sh-t, by all means please bring them into full view. But at least give me the benefit of the doubt.

Alpha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World on Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:16 am

Listen from 19:10 where NASA guy admit, "People around the globe are watching this and we really want to put good SHOW for them today"
We can say, he said to clearly what they are actualy doing, faking landing at imaginary Space-balls. Show must go on.

Real World

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:45 pm

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content