IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes

+35
SouloftheWhiteAunt
Shmack_1
Arcie5678
tycho_brahe
dexter1914
Russian Blue Cat
Oliver_Bestfall
nowhereelsetogo
Yogi Tolord
FlatFooter
observer
jewry/trannywood
Alpha
Dab_Tsog
vortexpuppy
awakenedmack
Truth Center
Realearth
markwilson
susie
0governmentcensorship
InnerCynic
Just Vital
qdoc
Foreverlearning
FL@T-E@RTH
PriorityMinority
Real World
Artemis
Spydaman
MaroOneY
Beashambassador
Schpankme
George Tirebiter
Admin
39 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 5 Empty Re: The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes

Post by Emperor's New Clothes Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:32 pm

Sharing a link here:
What a Dutch site writes about the moon stone that wasn't a moon stone:

Dutch:

Translation:

Emperor's New Clothes

Back to top Go down

The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes - Page 5 Empty Re: The NASA Moon and Mars Landing Hoaxes

Post by Admin Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:58 pm

Did India Really Land on the Moon?

Last week, the Indian Space Agency allegedly landed an unmanned spacecraft and rolled out a rover onto the South Pole of the Moon. As usual, however, nearly 99% of the footage shown of this ground-breaking event was clear, obvious, and very poor CGI. Why do you suppose NASA, Roscosmos, the Chinese, Indian and all other world space agencies spend money creating and air-time broadcasting all these computer graphic animations of their expeditions rather than showing us actual video footage? How difficult would it be to have a few cameras on these crafts permanently recording different angles of the entire flight for us? They allegedly succeeded in having a live telephone conversation between Nixon and astronauts on the Moon broadcast on television over 50 years ago, but with half a century of technological advancement we still cannot receive live video from these rockets after only a couple minutes of ascent...

Watch 20 Proofs NASA Faked the Moon Landings: https://odysee.com/@EricDubay:c/20-Proofs-NASA-Faked-the-Moon-Landings:8
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

notdownunder and nowhereelsetogo like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor's New Clothes Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:35 pm

I was wondering what the name is of an area where fake moon landing material has been recorded. I recall that I saw pictures before comparing a landscape that looked exactly similar to presented moon surface images. I forgot the name of the area, can't find it, and am just curious.

Emperor's New Clothes

Back to top Go down

Post by PurplePea Tue Feb 13, 2024 8:54 am

Emperor's New Clothes wrote:I was wondering what the name is of an area where fake moon landing material has been recorded. I recall that I saw pictures before comparing a landscape that looked exactly similar to presented moon surface images. I forgot the name of the area, can't find it, and am just curious.

Devon Island, Canada?
PurplePea
PurplePea

Back to top Go down

Post by Emperor's New Clothes Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:08 am

PurplePea wrote:
Emperor's New Clothes wrote:I was wondering what the name is of an area where fake moon landing material has been recorded. I recall that I saw pictures before comparing a landscape that looked exactly similar to presented moon surface images. I forgot the name of the area, can't find it, and am just curious.

Devon Island, Canada?

Thanks, might be for Mars and a different area for the moon (or not?), but I like to remember this one too Wink

Emperor's New Clothes

PurplePea likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5