IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)

+49
FiachraW
markwilson
nowhereelsetogo
AlmightySavoisien88
Russian Blue Cat
MMDC
turtleexpress
Dab_Tsog
Dual1ty
RisinHorizon
observer
Torus_Ouroboros
Bro
Amitchelld
Realearth
Dabbin Good
tristancobane
iwanttobefree
starfox42
Real World
Slingshot
superuserdo
Zer0R
Lightning_Peasant
Honestly
Wisdom1
liamhendo1990
Just Vital
Shattered
Foreverlearning
Illuminati? You mean jewz
thugnastylol
Schpankme
ShillKiller
anarcho vegan
vortexpuppy
putontheglassesagain
gb9
Kostas
Wondering Man
vortexkitten
mitch
Beashambassador
csp
Thinkforyourself
biggambler
Paranoid Gramdroid
lizardking
Admin
53 posters

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)

Post by lizardking Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:38 pm

Admin wrote:
The idea that humans must consume animal flesh and excretions (meat and dairy) as part of a balanced diet is a monstrous myth long symbolized and propagated by our unhealthy FDA food pyramid.
Thank you so much for this wonderful video Eric. There have been so many wonderful strides for veganism this year and there will be many more to come. Thank you for waking people up to this massive hidden truth.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 13 Empty Learning to be an Herbivore.

Post by Honestly Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:19 pm

Me and my boyfriend are becoming herbivores, I have questions about the dietary needs of people. please make it simple for some one who is learning to be a healthy eater and a vegetarian(eventually i want to go vegan but I'm starting with no meat) I would like to learn more about your perspective on eating, you seem well informed.

I know the basics, no meat, no processed goods, no GMOs, I like to think I'm a clean eater. so i ask no Oil? ok you say here olive oil (and all oil)is bad for us?... ok, but what about Hemp oil? should it be used topically? I know I should not be cooking our veggies, but since we were raised meat eaters having our food cooked is comforting, we are slowly working on it. also are roasted/cooked nuts bad, they have oil in them? what about hemp seeds?
Honestly
Honestly

Back to top Go down

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 13 Empty Re: Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)

Post by Schpankme Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:57 pm

Honestly wrote:
i want to go vegan but I'm starting with no meat

The Long-Intestine animal called Human has no requirements for the DNA of another animal, more specifically, a species appropriate diet for human WILL NOT contain Meat, Dairy, or Oil.

Oil is not found naturally in our environment, it is a man made commodity, and is 100% FAT.   Oil will combine with Cholesterol, acting as a two part epoxy to coat and eventually block Arteries; this causes a domino effect of sickness and disease.

Meat, raw, processed, or cooked, has been classified by W.H.O. (World Health Organization) as Carcinogenic.

Milk (Dairy) is the number one cause of Osteoporoses, for the body does not absorb the calcium from other animals, in fact it uses your own stores of calcium to match and remove the invader.

Dairy is the number one cause of Prostate Cancer in men, and the number one cause Breast Cancer in women.

Your Dietary Requirements up until now have been control by dogma and corporate advertising:

Dogma
  Atheists - are taught that they evolved from Ape like creatures who lost their fur and came down from the Trees to eat meat.
  Theist - are taught that they've been given the land of Milk and Honey and God also gave them the Clean and Unclean animals to eat.

Corporate Advertising
  Comes from the Meat and Diary industry who's representatives feed off the Dogma described while rendering that advertisement called the Food Pyramid.

Please read:

The Starch Solution - John McDougall, MD
here's the pdf
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Honestly Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:12 pm

Schpankme wrote:

Please read:

The Starch Solution - John McDougall, MD
here's the pdf

thank you for the feedback, I will definitely read that.
Honestly
Honestly

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:57 pm

I was at my local variety store a few days ago and was talking with one of the woman that work there and had mentioned to her that I eat vegan, her response was "you mean you don't eat cheese, yogurt, or milk/cream, well you might as well die then". "Holy fuck really"!!! was my first thought, but I simply resounded "why do you believe taste is more important then nutritional values??? She didn't have a response to that question, I wasn't surprised.

The screwed up thing is the owners of the store are from India and all eat vegan, so her belief is it's acceptable for religious reasons and not for logical health reasons.

What I'm realizing more and more with people that have absolutely no clue what is happening around them are relying on what they think and most definitely not on any evidence or fact based information, in result society just lines up at the big pharma and gets their fix of meds so they can continue eating their tasty poisonous food choices with out any inkling of the facts of our situation, and that's not even mentioning the harm we think we have the right to do so on to these ANIMALS... It is starting to wear on me...

Last edited by Foreverlearning on Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:24 pm

Foreverlearning wrote:
at my local variety store
[I] mentioned that I [am] vegan
[the] response
"you mean you don't eat cheese, yogurt, or milk/cream, well you might as well die"
the store [owners] are from India and [claim to be] vegan
her belief is it's acceptable for religious reasons and not for logical health reasons

people have absolutely know clue what is happening around them
[they] relying on [indoctrination] not on any evidence or fact based information
society lines up at big pharma and gets their fix of meds so they can continue eating their tasty poisonous food choices with out any inkling of the facts of our situation
that's not even mentioning the harm we think we have the right to do so on to these ANIMALS

REASONS FOR INDIA’S GROWING CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE EPIDEMIC PINPOINTED IN LARGEST-EVER RISK FACTOR STUDY

“India has the dubious distinction of being known as the coronary and diabetes capital of the world.”

• 51% of men and 48% of women were found to have high fat diets. [Meat, Diary, Oil]
  • 60% of men and 57% of women were found to have low intake of fruit and vegetable
  • 41% of men and 45% of women were reported as Overweight and Obese
  • 33% of men and 30% of women were reported with High Blood pressure
  • 25% of men and women in the study were reported with High Cholesterol
  • 34% of men and 37% of women were reported with Diabetes (and or metabolic syndrome)

Whats even more appalling is that many of the flat Earth content providers on YouTube are holding on to the Dogma, that humans need Meat, Dairy, and of course Oil in their diet.  Many have started a campaign against Veganism simply because of their indoctrination, and because the "flat Earth Controlled Opposition" also claim to be Vegan.  Look for the Chest thumping to continue from the flat Earth Brotiens, who will try to build alliances through their indoctrination and dogmatic mentality.

Your Dietary Requirements up until now have been control by dogma and corporate advertising:

Theory - SPACE (Big Bang)

• ATOM, remove Electron create Explosion
  • Evolution, requires you an APE like creature to consume flesh and blood

Faith - HEAVEN (Holy Spirit)

• ADAM, remove Rib create Women
  • Creationism, the HE God gave you the clean and unclean animals for food

Corporate Advertising
 Comes from the Meat and Diary industry who's representatives feed off the Dogma described while rendering that advertisement called the Food Pyramid.

Last edited by Schpankme on Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:03 pm

Great stats Schpankme, and thank you for sharing it.
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by Honestly Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:19 pm

Foreverlearning wrote: What I'm realizing more and more with people that have absolutely know clue what is happening around them are relying on what they think and most definitely not on any evidence or fact based information, in result society just lines up at the big pharma and gets their fix of meds so they can continue eating their tasty poisonous food choices with out any inkling of the facts of our situation, and that's not even mentioning the harm we think we have the right to do so on to these ANIMALS... It is starting to wear on me...

this will only continue as people show you over and over this is true. and the worse part is most of them don't care they are grossly miss-educated on nutrition, and just about everything else. keep your head up bro, the tides are turning we will win this uphill battle of apathy, and free the minds of our brothers and sisters.
Honestly
Honestly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning_Peasant Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:49 am

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 13 Img_2411
^When people are sarcastic and accidentally speak the truth.
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:58 am

Lightning_Peasant wrote:
NAZI was all about respect?

NAZI means: NAational ZIonist Jew (see Workers Party, UNIONS)

Zionist Jews, this religion represented less than 1% of the German population (about 500,000), but controlled more than 60% of the German Infrastructure (Government, Banking, Trade, Media, Theaters, Metals, Property, etc).

"Judea Declares War on Germany", 24 March 1933.

The “Haavara” or “Transfer” agreement was signed by the Germans and NAZI's (Zionist Jews), 25 August 1933.  This broke the Jew policy (NAZI) against their "German goods boycott", and provided for Jews to be emigrated into Palestine.

History 1933 - 1941
 o German Army, responsible for recovering it's land and citizens annexed by the Treaty of Versailles.
 o Zionist Jew (NAZI), responsible for staging and immigration of Jews into the new Zionist State within the region of Palestine.
 o British government, controlled Palestine and were paid a service fee for each Jew immigrated into the Zionist State.

"Between 1933 and 1936 more than 370,000 Zionist Jews arrived in Palestine, increasing the Jewish population to 27%, and bringing about a significant deterioration in relations between Palestinian Arabs and Jews." ~ Krämer, 2008, pp. 239–240.

What we see through the JEW controlled School System, News Media and Entertainment Industry is the conversion of Hitlerism to NAZIsm (Zionist State)

1939 - NAZI first to disclose making Atomic Pretend
1942 - NAZI first to report rocket reaching the man-made construct of Space
1945 - NAZI first to establish Russian and American space Enterprise
1948 - NAZI symbols (Swastika, Star of David) found within the newly created Zionist State

ref:  IFERS - The Zionist Jew World Order
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:45 am

Some good news:

Veganism is Hindering Growth of Veal Industry
http://vegnews.com/articles/page.do?pageId=10814&catId=1

Consumers choosing plant-based protein instead of veal is deterring the practice of slaughtering baby cows.
A new report by market research firm HTF MI revealed that the veal industry is slated to grow by an compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.19 percent by 2022. The report identified the “rise of veganism” as a major market challenge to the industry, as consumers are turning to plant-based protein to stop supporting the inherently cruel practice Veal, a “byproduct” of the dairy industry, is produced by slaughtering calves that are less than 25 weeks old.
Veal is only one meat-industry segment that is affected by the rise of veganism. Last year, data analyst firm Research and Markets released a report that found that consumer interest in veganism was responsible for slowing the sales of pepperoni products worldwide.

Vegan Food Sales Are Surging, According To UK Supermarkets
New products are being added to the shelves

https://www.plantbasednews.org/post/vegan-food-sales-surge-uk-supermarkets

Last edited by mitch on Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
mitch
mitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:15 pm

mitch wrote:
Consumers choosing plant-based protein instead of veal

What should be even more disturbing for everyone is how they've all been trained through advertisement to seek out Protein as a primary food source.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:45 pm

Schpankme wrote:
mitch wrote:
Consumers choosing plant-based protein instead of veal

What should be even more disturbing for everyone is how they've all been trained through advertisement to seek out Protein as a primary food source.

I Agree, there are so many vegan people on YouTube who are constantly taking protein supplements (and then providing promotional codes so you can too!), there is enough protein in fruits, vegetables and grains - just eat plants people.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:26 am

csp wrote:
Vegan YouTubers
taking protein supplements
then providing promotional codes so you can too

That was an excellent comment, and the perfect example of how Vegans are still controlled by Advertisement, and want to cash in on it.

John McDougall, MD puts it in perfect context when he states:  People Require Very Little Protein

The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends that men and women obtain 5% of their calories as protein.  This would mean 38 grams of protein for a man burning 3000 calories a day and 29 grams for a woman using 2300 calories a day.  This quantity of protein is impossible to avoid when daily calorie needs are met by unrefined starches and vegetables. For example, rice alone would provide 71 grams of highly usable protein and white potatoes would provide 64 grams of protein.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:08 am

On the 80/10/10 (carb/protein/fat) diet for 2 years at optimal health with no illness or fatigue, cycling almost every day for a couple of hours

https://www.amazon.co.uk/80-10-Diet-Balancing-Luscious/dp/1893831248
mitch
mitch

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:49 pm

Cow escapes on way to slaughterhouse, smashes metal fence, breaks human's arm, and swims to uninhabited island where she still lives Very Happy

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cows-escapes-slaughterhouse-poland-rams-fence-swims-island-lake-nysa-a8214266.html
mitch
mitch

Back to top Go down

Post by MMDC Thu Apr 12, 2018 5:28 pm

I was sad to hear that honey is not on the list of being a vegan. It was a difficult moment for me. T.T Very Happy
MMDC
MMDC

https://odysee.com/@MaxMees:7

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:51 pm

There is a ridiculous new counter-movement of carnist conspiracy theorists claiming that eating a plant-based vegan diet is actually unhealthy and a New World Order Agenda 21 conspiracy meant to undermine your well-being!  Many of the people pushing this idea are also claiming that eating raw animal corpses is the correct, natural, healthy diet for humans.  The following video shows how/why these people are not only dangerously wrong, but 180 degrees wrong, practicing the very opposite of what they preach.  

Please also see the following:  

The Truth About Meat/Dairy:  http://www.ericdubay.com/?p=1160

Stop Eating Your Friends!  http://www.ericdubay.com/?p=1177

The Oddest Vegan Couple:  https://www.youtube.com/user/Heronfire

Uprooting the Leading Causes of Death:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:09 pm

Admin wrote:
There is a ridiculous new counter-movement
claiming that eating a plant-based vegan diet
is actually unhealthy and a New World Order Agenda 21 conspiracy

The New World Order has indoctrinated the Zombies to eat the Flesh and Drink the Blood; they are the sick and diseased, who fill the Hospitals and drive-up the cost of Health Care; these Zombies are easily identifiable; they are the Bald, Blind, Deaf, and Toothless, now with 75% Obesity.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Zer0R Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:53 pm

How many of you here are actually vegan?

I never been to that idea.
Zer0R
Zer0R

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:46 pm

If you read through this thread you can see that most of IFERS are vegan or at least understand the logic of eating plants and abstaining from animal products
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zer0R Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:01 am

I understand the logic of it, but I just never seriously considered going Vegan myself.
Though, I think I should try to do that, as my diet needs to be improved anyways, and it will get me into the various food options.
Zer0R
Zer0R

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:44 am

Zer0R wrote:
I understand the logic
I considered going Vegan
my diet needs to be improved
it will get me into the various food options

Eating body parts for food is a State Sponsored perversion taught to the Human inhabitants of Spaceballs.

Please pick your State Sponsored Diet:

Atheist
The Jesuit, Big Bang randomly created Spaceballs and you an ape like creature who requires the consumption of Flesh and Blood, to grow your intelligence, and evolve beyond your animal cousins.

Theist
The Jesuits, instruct you to obey God in Heaven for HE has given you every Clean and Unclean animal to be your food, for it is the creation of the Flesh and Blood that makes you one with God.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Zer0R Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:24 am

Schpankme wrote:Eating body parts for food is a State Sponsored perversion taught to the Human inhabitants of Spaceballs.

Please pick your State Sponsored Diet:

Atheist
The Jesuit, Big Bang randomly created Spaceballs and you an ape like creature who requires the consumption of Flesh and Blood, to grow your intelligence, and evolve beyond your animal cousins.

Theist
The Jesuits, instruct you to obey God in Heaven for HE has given you every Clean and Unclean animal to be your food, for it is the creation of the Flesh and Blood that makes you one with God.
The Garden of Eden wasn't carnivorous at all.
I've never seen that kind of dichotomy, though, I've been brainwashed with the myfoodpyramid and flesh eating since my early school years.

What are some examples of food that you enjoy?
Zer0R
Zer0R

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:28 am

Zer0R wrote:
What are some examples of food that you enjoy?

I eat a diet rich in complex carbohydrates (80%).
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next