IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 17 Empty Re: Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)

Post by MMDC on Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:42 pm

Very nice and interesting to hear that, Bro.

Right, Herbert M. Shelton, basically the "founder" of this "movement." he's mentioned in the presentation.
When I came across this, I was baffled by its simplicity yet holistic take on health.
The presentation and knowledge of T.C. Fry on this subject is so pure. totally in his comfort zone. His insight in the practises of the medical system is priceless.

After spending a lot of time searching, i came to the conclusion that the practise of natural hygiene combined with the germanic new medicine can give you a good grasp on what dis-ease actually is.  

In this interview T.C. Fry explained a variety of topics like the germ theory, contagion theory and viruses. very telling.    

With the below link, people can find the "toxemia explained" pdf  

toxemia explained - John H. Tilden

and the pdf of germanic new medicine, just in case.

germanic (new) medicine - Ryke Geerd Hamer

Peace.
MMDC
MMDC

https://mega.nz/#F!XbpGEJhR!pz69bcnEO54volXU8Ud_Lg

Back to top Go down

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 17 Empty Re: Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)

Post by markwilson on Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:48 pm

My own personal experience is that since I stopped consuming meat in January 2017, I have not once had indigestion, nor have I had any acid reflux. Not once. I've thrown out the Tums, don't need them. I used to routinely have both indigestion and acid reflux, and I still vividly remember the constant discomfort; not to mention the peace of mind that I now revel in knowing I'm no longer a part of the senseless slaughter of sentient beings never intended by nature to be consumed by myself. Like all the other lies we've been inculcated into, bodies designed herbivore/frugivore consuming slaughtered animals, which is antithetical to health, is yet one more.

Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)  - Page 17 Screen11

Beginning at roughly 31 minutes:

"It is most critical that we eat combinations that are enzymatically compatible.

Indigestion is created when we eat from the four food groups simultaneously, beginning in early childhood and continuing on throughout adulthood.

Proteins and carbohydrates require two different chemical mediums to digest properly in the stomach.

PROTEINS require an acid medium.
CARBOHYDRATES require an alkaline medium.

When eaten together the body must produce the acid juices and the alkaline juices at the same time.

Simple chemistry states that acid and alkaline neutralize one another. Therefore, in this case, digestion has been severely retarded causing the proteins to begin to putrefy and the carbohydrates to begin to ferment.

This leads to the condition of indigestion and disease."
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch on Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:48 am

markwilson wrote:
Proteins and carbohydrates require two different chemical mediums to digest properly in the stomach.

Legumes and veg have both protein and carb content, so is it advisable to eat a meal of rice and beans, for example, separately and say 30mins between each?
mitch
mitch

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson on Sun Mar 29, 2020 1:32 am

mitch wrote:
markwilson wrote:

Legumes and veg have both protein and carb content, so is it advisable to eat a meal of rice and beans, for example, separately and say 30mins between each?

For myself, so long as I'm not eating meat I pay no attention to what order my plant-based diet is consumed; i.e., fruits, veggies, nuts, etc. Greger, in his book How Not to Die, Discover the Foods Scientifically Proven to Prevent and Reverse Disease, mentions beans 184 times, rice 62 times, legumes 45 times. Good food no matter the combination, imo.

"The plant starts out with low-energy electrons and, using the energy of the sun, charges them up into high-energy electrons. In this way, plants store the sun’s energy. When you then eat the plant (or the animals who ate the plant [a barbaric practice of the Jew and those who have yet to discover the truth about the proper diet of bodies designed herbivore/frugivore]), these electrons (in the form of carbohydrates, protein, and fat) are delivered to all your cells. Then your mitochondria take the plant’s power-packed electrons and use them as an energy source—that is, as fuel—and slowly release their energy." -Michael Greger

See also, "Humans have alkaline saliva ptyalin to pre-digest grains, alkaline urine, and weak stomach acid whereas all omnivore/carnivores have acidic saliva, acidic urine, and 10-1000x stronger hydrochloric stomach acid essential for digesting meat." The Meat/Dairy Myth, https://ericdubay.wordpress.com/2018/06/25/the-meat-dairy-myth/
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson on Fri May 15, 2020 7:19 pm

I couldn't find a separate source outside of Facebook, so unfortunately you will have to visit Facebook to watch. More reason to go vegan. https://tinyurl.com/yayxqavz
markwilson
markwilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Wondering Man on Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:48 pm

Don't over complicate things unless you're extremely sensitive and already having problems. Vegan 12 years now and I regularly eat "poorly combined" foods. Even plant based sources can be overly complicating things so they can be positioned as an authority on the subject.

Keep as much of your food home made as you can and you can't go far wrong. Rice etc is often cheap although that can depend on where you live. Rice is cheap in most places, unless it's somewhere like Japan with government price regulated, or live in a food desert with little access to affordable fresh ingredients.

Wondering Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum