IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

+40
Bicenie
Xander
Brian Johnston
Shmack_1
k4t
its_Goyim
The Compassionate Cynic
Merq
Dactylion
Bro
Sienokupeta
MaryMoon
DonGaffney
tycho_brahe
Oliver_Bestfall
Sowello
Nf35
ConnorSingh
Zzzap
nowhereelsetogo
Dab_Tsog
Just Vital
Libertarian
jessieThinks
Realearth
Admin
Spydaman
Devon1
Russian Blue Cat
Slowbutsure
BSAlert
Lightning_Peasant
brazzinho
BosnianFlatearther
FiachraW
notdownunder
TimCoady30
Foreverlearning
Fajr
susie
44 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 17 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Xander Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:40 pm

the antagonistic one wrote:
Xander wrote:
The Invisible Rainbow by Arthur Firstenberg
EMF*D by Dr Joseph Mercola

Thanks for the hint.

No worries. It was really meant for the Blue Cat but I made a clumsy choice of wording using "antagonistic" instead of something like "adversarial"! Embarassed

Xander

Posts : 86
Points : 238
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-08-29

the antagonistic one likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 17 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Russian Blue Cat Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:36 am

Dr Joseph Mercola one of the authors of the books you recommended promotes harmful diets like keto and animal eating. He is promoted by shills like Robert F Kennedy Jr and Del Bigtree. Arthur Firstenbergs book shows a ball earth on the cover and in the prologue it talks about outer space as if it's real.

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 17 C8597111

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 17 7cec9910

Chelsea green publishing has published books from both Dr Joseph Mercola and Arthur Firstenberg, Chelsea green publishing "specializes in non-fiction books on progressive politics and sustainable living"
progressive politics and sustainable living I.E. socialism = communism = Judaism
"They initially published books that appealed to their own interests, which included fiction, nature, travel, and art. Their first books were published in 1985—In a Pig's Eye, small-scale farmer Karl Schwenke's observations on "the human qualities of pigs and the piglike qualities of humans,"
"the human qualities of pigs and the piglike qualities of humans" jews call non-jews goyim = cattle


Conclusion: These authors are controlled opposition shills promoting space balls, harmful diets, animal slaughter, and controlled opposition nonsense to taint the truth so hive minded people write off all conspiracies like david icke claiming the real people in control are shape shifting reptilians or the flat earth society saying the earth is constantly rising upwards, obvious nonsense that gets people to laugh off and marginalize any talk of conspiracies
If you have any experiments you have personally done proving electromagnetic radiation to be harmful please post it so others can replicate it and prove it for ourselves rather than taking strangers words as fact.

Russian Blue Cat

Posts : 202
Points : 1715
Reputation : 85
Join date : 2018-02-28

nowhereelsetogo likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 17 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by nowhereelsetogo Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:40 pm

Thanks.

I'm pretty well at the point of believing that anyone allowed a voice is wittingly or not still operating within acceptable bounds to 'them'. Even with some of the more recent shockers like mud-floods, fabricated history, orphan trains, titans in the landscape - a massive deluge of information (forgive the pun), why is it soooo available and where have all the new renderings of photo evidence come from?

I thought I might have had some evidence of heart palpitations due to the router in my office, but could not actually correlate the effect.

I do get ringing in my ears. Wierd because it varies in pitch, volume etc. and is affected by me putting my attention on it. It usually fades then.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Posts : 157
Points : 960
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2020-01-10
Location : Wiltshire UK

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 17 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Xander Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:41 pm

@Russian Blue. You're not going to accept anything without confirming it for yourself - so I suggest you do that and stop repeating yourself here. Don't get me wrong, you're right to question everything and you should demand to confirm things for yourself, so my advice to you is to do it. You'll find the all the information you need on the internet if you're serious. Experiment with a magnetron in a microwave after doing your initial study. Make a device that can propagate a 60 GHz EM wave and stand in front of it and see how it makes you feel. Create a thread and report back your findings.

Xander

Posts : 86
Points : 238
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-08-29

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 17 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Russian Blue Cat Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:29 am

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 17 Arthur11

I listened to a radio interview Arthur Firstenberg did, and here is listed some of his views he pushes that are completely wrong or outright propaganda
1. He claims the earth is a spinning ball floating in outer space
2. He claims viruses exist
3. He claims most cancer, diabetes, and heart disease are caused by wireless technology (and not from poor diet, poor exercise, and wrong thinking)
4. He claims global warming is real and will eventually kill us unless we do something about it

Notice how claiming 5g, wifi, cellphones etc to be harmful takes responsibility off the back of the individual and allows them to blame an outside source for their health problems. Anything to not take responsibility and people will take it so they can give up, blame others, and play victim.

Microwave ovens cook food therefor electricity, wifi, cellphones, etc are cooking us! is basically what's being claimed, and i'm asking for proof that 5g, wifi, etc are harmful. Telling me in a nutshell to put my head in a microwave oven to prove electromagnetic radiation is harmful isn't addressing the claims that 5g and other wireless technology are causing people to get sick

Russian Blue Cat

Posts : 202
Points : 1715
Reputation : 85
Join date : 2018-02-28

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 17 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by nowhereelsetogo Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:49 pm

Was just about to switch off for the evening, just checked SOTN, and I'm a bit troubled by this..

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=103024

Vaxxed Man’s Head Starts Smoking at Protest Against Israeli Government
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Posts : 157
Points : 960
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2020-01-10
Location : Wiltshire UK

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 17 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by StillWakingUp Tue Jan 11, 2022 6:22 pm

nowhereelsetogo wrote:Was just about to switch off for the evening, just checked SOTN, and I'm a bit troubled by this..

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=103024

Vaxxed Man’s Head Starts Smoking at Protest Against Israeli Government

I wanted to add this link to the one you posted for others to have some extra materials: https://stateofthenation.co/?p=103047

StillWakingUp

Posts : 18
Points : 50
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-12-29
Age : 37
Location : Ukraine

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 17 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by nowhereelsetogo Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:12 pm

I'm not completely convinced about what I posted now.
The Iraqi photo was a smoke grenade to the head apparently and the other may have been a firework to the face.
But who knows, we'll see if anything else emerges.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Posts : 157
Points : 960
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2020-01-10
Location : Wiltshire UK

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 17 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Shmack_1 Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:07 pm

nowhereelsetogo wrote:Was just about to switch off for the evening, just checked SOTN, and I'm a bit troubled by this..

https://stateofthenation.co/?p=103024

Vaxxed Man’s Head Starts Smoking at Protest Against Israeli Government

Maybe it's real, and maybe the ISS videos are too 😂

Shmack_1

Posts : 44
Points : 379
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2021-03-09

Bro and Russian Blue Cat like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 17 Empty CDC successfully sued

Post by notdownunder Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:39 am

CDC successfully sued – unable to provide a specimen of ‘Covid-19’, a certificate of vaccination identity
┈╭━╮┏┳┓╭━╮┓┈┏┈┈
┈╰━╮┈┃┈┣━┫╰┳╯┈┈
┈╰━╯┈┃┈┃┈┃┈┃┈┈┈
┏┳┓┓┈┏┏╮┏┏━┓┏━╮
┈┃┈┃┈┃┃┃┃┣┫┈┃┈┃
┈┃┈╰━╯┛╰┛┗━┛┗━╯
It bears repeating. There is no Covid-19. Covid stands for certificate of vaccination identity.

No SARS Cov-2 was ever isolated from any human tissue and shown to be infectious and transmissible. The CDC could never supply a sample of ‘covid-19’ to any research lab for independent testing and research – and were successfully sued by many universities for failure to do so. The symptoms of concern , the red flag symptoms which have been drummed into us for the last two years – ‘stay home and get a ‘covid’ test if you have : sniffles, cough, runny nose’ – are the symptoms of the cold and flu. Now the CDC admits on their own website the RT PCR test could never distinguish between the common cold and influenza.
-҉Ә҉д҉я҉қ҉--҉қ҉ї҉й҉б҉-҅҆҅
That’s because it IS THE COMMON COLD AND INFLUENZA. If if walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, tastes good with plum sauce : it is a duck. And this duck has a 99.8% survival rate.
╔══╦═╦═╗╔═╦══╦╦╦═╦═╗
╚╗╔╣║║╬║║═╬╗╔╣║║═╣═╣
─║║║║║╔╝╠═║║║║║║╔╣╔╝
─╚╝╚═╩╝─╚═╝╚╝╚═╩╝╚╝─
For this we now have a mandatory injection with a spike protein biotech that will destroy your immune system over 3 or 4 injections and give you acquired immuno deficiency – apart from an adverse reaction to the serum itself – and these can be life threatening and fatal.

Source:
Cairns News ☑
notdownunder
notdownunder

Posts : 69
Points : 917
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2019-10-24
Location : Australia

Bro, TimCoady30, Ant and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 17 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Libertarian Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:45 pm

German terrorist government introduced a new rule beginning of December: Everybody who's not vaccinated or "recovered from Covid" has to be tested every day before entering work. I refused to comply with this rule and got fired! Now I'm out of work, but not for long. I have a new job in Sweden in a couple of weeks. I know it's not the "land of the free", but at least I'm out of this shit hole. Forced vaccinations are only a question of time in Germany, all ruling parties are all for it.
Libertarian
Libertarian

Posts : 54
Points : 943
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2019-09-12
Location : Asylum (once called "Germany")

susie, tycho_brahe and Xander like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 17 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Xander Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:17 pm

I think we have to be careful when talking about masks and not fall into the crappy explanation of virus sizes and pore sizes on the mask. Why? Because it's a stupid argument and makes no sense. We know for example that masks restrict your breathing and increase your CO2 intake. Now CO2 molecules are much much smaller than viruses and they still get blocked.

Masks don't work because we are operating under the wrong paradigm - i.e. germ theory. If viruses were a thing and could be spread by breathing then theoretically masks would work.The data shows masks don't work because viruses are not a thing that can be spread or caught.

Xander

Posts : 86
Points : 238
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-08-29

Shmack_1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 17 Empty Breaking News, January 15, 2022 (GMT)

Post by notdownunder Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:58 am

☄
╔═╗┼┼┼┼╔═╦═╦╗┼╔═╦╗┼
║║╠═╦╦╦╣═╣═╣╠═╣═╣╚╗
║║║╩╣║║╠═║╔╣║╬╠═║║║
╚╩╩═╩══╩═╩╝╚╩╩╩═╩╩╝
┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼┼

Breaking News, January 15, 2022 (GMT)

┏━┳━━┳┳┳┓
┃┗┣┓┏┫┃┃┃
┃┏┃┃┃┃┃┃┃
┗━┛┗┛┗━━┛
Big pharma, government, church leaders face arrest as Court convicts them of Genocide, prohibits injections.
This groundbreaking announcement announces the conviction of those involved in worldwide genocide.
It gives every man and woman the authority to seize and destroy any and all Covid-19 paraphenalia.

At the same time, we can arrest anyone who is named in the verdict for crimes against Humanity.


ICLCJ Verdict and Sentence
notdownunder
notdownunder

Posts : 69
Points : 917
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2019-10-24
Location : Australia

Admin, susie and CajunPie like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 17 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by the antagonistic one Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:07 pm

Russian Blue Cat wrote:CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 17 Arthur11

I listened to a radio interview Arthur Firstenberg did, and here is listed some of his views he pushes that are completely wrong or outright propaganda
1. He claims the earth is a spinning ball floating in outer space
2. He claims viruses exist
3. He claims most cancer, diabetes, and heart disease are caused by wireless technology (and not from poor diet, poor exercise, and wrong thinking)
4. He claims global warming is real and will eventually kill us unless we do something about it

Notice how claiming 5g, wifi, cellphones etc to be harmful takes responsibility off the back of the individual and allows them to blame an outside source for their health problems. Anything to not take responsibility and people will take it so they can give up, blame others, and play victim.


Microwave ovens cook food therefor electricity, wifi, cellphones, etc are cooking us! is basically what's being claimed, and i'm asking for proof that 5g, wifi, etc are harmful. Telling me in a nutshell to put my head in a microwave oven to prove electromagnetic radiation is harmful isn't addressing the claims that 5g and other wireless technology are causing people to get sick

this point goes to you. It is the disease of our time to reject personal responsibility and to blame foreign influencing factors.

since you seem to have a broad back, here is a little delicacy for you, i hope you're into sarcasm. Wink

Since I realized that the earth is flat, I can no longer blame the earth's rotation if I have to vomit from too much drinks. Wink

the antagonistic one

Posts : 6
Points : 396
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-01-03

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 17 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Xander Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:24 am

Russian Blue Cat wrote:CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 17 Arthur11

I listened to a radio interview Arthur Firstenberg did, and here is listed some of his views he pushes that are completely wrong or outright propaganda
1. He claims the earth is a spinning ball floating in outer space
2. He claims viruses exist
3. He claims most cancer, diabetes, and heart disease are caused by wireless technology (and not from poor diet, poor exercise, and wrong thinking)
4. He claims global warming is real and will eventually kill us unless we do something about it

Notice how claiming 5g, wifi, cellphones etc to be harmful takes responsibility off the back of the individual and allows them to blame an outside source for their health problems. Anything to not take responsibility and people will take it so they can give up, blame others, and play victim.

Microwave ovens cook food therefor electricity, wifi, cellphones, etc are cooking us! is basically what's being claimed, and i'm asking for proof that 5g, wifi, etc are harmful. Telling me in a nutshell to put my head in a microwave oven to prove electromagnetic radiation is harmful isn't addressing the claims that 5g and other wireless technology are causing people to get sick

Does personal responsibility stop glyphosate being in my food, aluminium, strontium and boron being in my air and fluoride and pharmaceutical waste being in my drinking water? If I get ill from these things it's purely my fault?

Also, Alex Jones (and other shills) talk about Spars 2025, The New World Order, The Great Reset, etc. but because it's a known shill saying this stuff it's all rubbish? What is your argument here? Just because Firstenberg is wrong in some areas we can still check his references and confirm his claims (or not). He provides plenty of references in his book. You clearly don't want to believe anything bad about EMR and your mind is already made up. I don't care, I have better things to do.

Your arguments are insolent and really make no sense.

Xander

Posts : 86
Points : 238
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-08-29

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 17 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Russian Blue Cat Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:13 am

Eating food that has glyphosate [herbicide] in it and drinking fluoridated water when you know it's bad is your fault then, because you can eat organic food and distill your water. Aluminium, strontium and boron is referring to chemtrails and geoengineering, what personal experiment have you done proving these things are sprayed into the air

"Also, Alex Jones (and other shills) talk about Spars 2025, The New World Order, The Great Reset, etc. but because it's a known shill saying this stuff it's all rubbish? What is your argument here?"
David Icke, Alex Jones, and every shill under the sun promotes 5g being harmful and presents no experiments everyone can do proving 5g to be harmful, instead we get strangers claiming to be authority figures spouting unfounded theories that sound silly. This is what controlled opposition shills do, tell the truth about a lot of things then mix in silly things to get people to write off any talk of conspiracies

"Just because Firstenberg is wrong in some areas"
You mean just because Firstenberg is published by mainstream publications that spout jewish propaganda
1. He claims the earth is a spinning ball floating in outer space
2. He claims viruses exist
3. He claims most cancer, diabetes, and heart disease are caused by wireless technology (and not from poor diet, poor exercise, and wrong thinking)
4. He claims global warming is real and will eventually kill us unless we do something about it
but it sounds better to say "in some areas" rather than saying Firstenberg promotes every jewish mainstream fairytale

"You clearly don't want to believe anything bad about EMR and your mind is already made up. I don't care, I have better things to do."

Why am I obligated to hold the same opinions as you do? Opinions aren't facts, I care about what I can prove and test myself. If you don't care then why talk about this at all? If you have better things to do why are you telling me? Go do actual research and experiments proving these 5g claims then post your results and experiments so we can replicate it and prove it ourselves. 5g being harmful is a theory, not a fact.

You are caught up in a beLIEf system and have cognitive dissonance
CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 17 Pictur10

Lyrics from Eric's song "What do you believe" https://www.bitchute.com/video/xpl2qBuhSWp2/
"I swear to god the single root of human incompetence
is to claim as fact another hypothetical preponderance
I got a big beef with belief, let me tell ya
The "lie" in the middle of the word's what they sell ya
Believing's what you do when you really don't know
Lying to yourself in order to bestow
truth onto things that you really can't show
stunting your thoughts so your mind can't grow
Believing's what you do when you really don't know"

Russian Blue Cat

Posts : 202
Points : 1715
Reputation : 85
Join date : 2018-02-28

Shmack_1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 17 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Xander Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:29 pm

I've recently discovered Steve at his EyesIsWatchin channel and it's really good. He seems well up on most things so it's always nice to find a resource like this.




Xander

Posts : 86
Points : 238
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-08-29

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 17 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Russian Blue Cat Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:45 pm

Xander wrote:I've recently discovered Steve at his EyesIsWatchin channel and it's really good. He seems well up on most things so it's always nice to find a resource like this.




"He seems well up on most things"

translation he shares the same unfounded theories as you do
at 39:30 in the video he starts claiming that they can cause volcanoes to erupt and manipulate weather.
at 44:00 he claims 5g is gonna be deployed, he claims that it will be deployed the day he posted his video on Jan 20, 2022 then less than a minute later he claims 5g tech is going live soon, so which is it? Where is he getting this info from?
45:20 he claims "we know 5g is gonna be used as a direct energy weapon" Notice how he claims it's a fact not a theory, but doesn't provide any proof for this claim
45:30 he claims 5g tech can be used to shoot planes out of the sky "imagine answering your phone and then the 5g wave hits the plane crushing it completely, breaking it apart in two" sounds reasonable and logical to me
45:55 he shows a video of someone claiming "wifi is in the same range as microwave ovens" I.E. microwave ovens cook food so that means wifi is cooking the inside of our brains! oh the humanity! I can feel my brain being cooked! [obvious sarcasm]
47:25 "we have experts in various fields, military emf weaponry, biological effects on humans, firefighters that are getting cognitive impairment, countries that are banning these types of technologies around schools because of cognitive impairment" I.E. strangers claiming to be authority figures spewing unfounded theories backed up by no experiments everyone can do proving 5g is harmful
48:05 "5g was used as a direct energy weapon, they did it in past wars, they used it to get people out of manholes where they were hiding, they would shoot them with this energy and it would make them feel like they were on fire" provides no experiments proving this
49:05 "prepare for what is to come because they are switching it on pretty soon and who knows exactly what it's going to do but we are going to see so many new diseases come about because our bodies aren't used to these frequencies and electromagnetic frequencies that are all around us now"

"who knows exactly what it's going to do" continues in the same sentence to tell us what it's going to do... well this guy certainly seems to "know" going by all the claims he has made about it being harmful.
Maybe one day someone will actually provide experiments everyone can do proving 5g, wifi etc to be harmful, but more than likely it's controlled opposition nonsense
I can't talk about viruses not causing sickness to people without them assuming I think 5g is causing people to get sick then they marginalize and laugh off anything I say about viruses not existing because of controlled opposition shills

Russian Blue Cat

Posts : 202
Points : 1715
Reputation : 85
Join date : 2018-02-28

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 17 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by tycho_brahe Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:34 am

Here’s a link to the 5G issues with planes. Please forgive the source.


https://edition.cnn.com/2022/01/19/tech/airlines-5g-flights-canceled-explainer/index.html


TL;DR 5G tech uses the C band frequency. A spectrum too similar the the frequency used for the plane altimeter. An instrument used to determine how high the plane is going or it helps the pilot land the plane in low visibility situations. The airline industry is afraid of the interruption so they made a compromise with AT&T and Verizon not to deploy 5G near airports temporarily. Here’s the issue. If you’re waiting on mainstream media, academia, big pharma , medical doctors, or other “credible” sources to inform you about the truth of the situation; they’re not. They’re not because they’re in on it. There was a list circulating the internet about 10 things that were considered conspiracy theories in early 2020 and some even fact checked as false were all proven to be correct. I vetted each one. There were 3 on the list I personally scoffed at last year. All proven correct. As for the controlled opposition I agree it’s a weapon they utilize however it’s inescapable. They already divided us. People make determinations about your politics based if you’re Covid vaccinated or not vaccinated. If you wear a mask or you don’t. You’re a flat earther? You must be anti-vaxxer. You’re a conservative? You must be racist. You say viruses don’t make you sick? You must thinks it’s because of 5G. Shills didn’t create this. The mainstream media did. The list goes on and on. We have to use are best research skills and discernment. I’m not saying to believe anything. However waiting on authority figures for the truth is not gonna happen.
tycho_brahe
tycho_brahe

Posts : 38
Points : 261
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-06-21

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 17 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Russian Blue Cat Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:32 am

"Here’s a link to the 5G issues with planes. Please forgive the source."

"Here’s the issue. If you’re waiting on mainstream media, academia, big pharma , medical doctors, or other “credible” sources to inform you about the truth of the situation; they’re not."

Using CNN the jewish controlled mainstream media giant as your source that 5g is causing issues with planes but please forgive the source...
Me constantly asking for real experiments everyone can do proving 5g is harmful must mean I'm waiting on mainstream jewish media, academia, big pharma etc. to inform me about the truth but be sure to post more CNN articles as sources of proof that 5g is harmful

"We have to use are best research skills and discernment. I’m not saying to believe anything. However waiting on authority figures for the truth is not gonna happen."

Posting CNN as your "source" rather than a personal experiment you and everyone else can do proving 5g to be harmful means you are worshiping authority figures.

For now it's a theory that 5g is harmful, I will continue to look at the videos and info about 5g because I think it's gonna be used to track us through cellphones, computers, etc better than they already do with 5g giving better internet connections. The Internet is obviously mostly controlled by jews so until they are dealt with the internet will always be a tool used to brainwash, surveil, distract, and control people. That doesn't mean that electricity, cell phones, internet, and wifi is harming everyone through electromagnetic radiation.

Mediation, Plant based Diet, Fasting, Exercise, and Open Minded logical thinking is what it requires to be healthy.
The placebo effect means that people that fear 5g, wifi, etc are going to cause themselves to be harmed through hive minded wrong thinking by trusting and beLIEving authority figures they don't even know

Russian Blue Cat

Posts : 202
Points : 1715
Reputation : 85
Join date : 2018-02-28

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 17 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum