IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

+41
Kambtts2.5
justyna
the antagonistic one
Bicenie
Xander
Brian Johnston
Shmack_1
k4t
its_Goyim
The Compassionate Cynic
Merq
Dactylion
Bro
Sienokupeta
MaryMoon
DonGaffney
tycho_brahe
Oliver_Bestfall
Sowello
Nf35
ConnorSingh
Zzzap
nowhereelsetogo
Dab_Tsog
Just Vital
Libertarian
jessieThinks
Realearth
Admin
Spydaman
Devon1
Slowbutsure
BSAlert
Lightning_Peasant
brazzinho
BosnianFlatearther
FiachraW
notdownunder
TimCoady30
Foreverlearning
Fajr
45 posters

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Admin Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:29 am

Another essential share:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Posts : 1745
Points : 8021
Reputation : 3693
Join date : 2015-12-30

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

jessieThinks and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by notdownunder Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:10 pm

☄
┏━┳┳┳┓ ┏━┳━━┳┳┳┓
┃━┫┃┃┃ ┃┗┣┓┏┫┃┃┃
┃┏╋┓┃┃ ┃┏┃┃┃┃┃┃┃
┗┛┗━┻┛ ┗━┛┗┛┗━━┛

Rockefeller has owned Russia since the Bolshevik Revolution. Have a look at Astana.

These books are essential texts for the new millenium and all home schools:
A History of Central Banking and the Enslavement of Mankind and
Inside the South African Reserve Bank

‘The Globalists’ are the Black Hat decoy of the Protocols of Zion 5.11. They are the Jubela, Jubelo, Jubelum of Operation Corona and multi-lateral partners with the UN.

Their contributor Andy Sloan of St. Michael’s Sword (his Twitter) are getting the work of Aleksandr Dugin translated from the Russian. But more importantly, they understand it.

(̈́͋͠ C͇̼͜o͕̺͎u̞͉̞r̢͉̺t͉̺͚e̺̺͜s͉͍y̦͕̙ C͇͕a̻͔̼i͓̼͜r̡̺͎n̺̦s̢̝̞ N͔͙͕e̢̞̼w̼̘͜s̙̺̪ )̳
👉 https://cairnsnews.org/2021/11/28/the-globalists-are-the-black-hat-decoy-of-the-protocols-of-zion/ ☑
notdownunder
notdownunder

Posts : 73
Points : 1080
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2019-10-24
Location : Australia

susie likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Empty GRAPHENE "RAZOR BLADES" FOUND IN THE COVID VACCINES - DR. ANDREAS NOACK

Post by notdownunder Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:00 am

Source

Bleed to death on the inside from graphene hydroxide in vaxx trial roulette


It’s not just about mRNA. And the Australian Government wants to give this deadly concoction to kids?

Dr. Andreas Noack did a heartfelt video call out (Austria) in regards to the graphene allegedly discovered in the Pfizer shots.
He was assaulted shortly afterwards and the latest alleged report by his partner is that he is now dead.

This was his educated explanation as transcribed:

“There is a Professor in the University of Almeira, Professor Dr. Pablo Campra.
He studied the vaccines for the presence of graphene oxide using Micro-Raman Spectroscopy.
It is the study of frequencies.
There are frequency bands. Two of those bands are important.
They show that it is not graphene oxide but rather graphene hydroxide.
I would like to explain what graphene hydroxide is.

It is a mono-layer activated carbon.
There are C6 rings. He found it in all samples. Every corner is a carbon atom.
This is on a nanoscale. If it is 5 nm long, there are 500 rings in a row. These are hydroxy groups (OH). In graphene oxide you have double bonded oxygen, but in graphene hydroxide you have an OH group. The electrons are delocalised (fully mobile).
The piece is 50nm (nanometre) long but only 0.1nm thick.
These C6 structures are extremely stable. You can make braking pads out of this.
It is not biologically decomposable.

These nanoscale structures can best be described as razor blades.

These razorblades are injected into the body.
Nano-scale tiny razor blades. Only one atom thick layer.
The OH hydroxy groups can split off a proton. When the proton is split off, they gain a negative charge spread out over the whole system.

It is basically an acid.
It suspends well in water because of the negative charge.
So these are razor blades spread homogeneously in the liquid.

This is basically Russian roulette.

It cuts the blood vessels.

The blood vessels have epithelial cells as their inner lining. It is extremely smooth, like a mirror and it is cut up by these razor blades. That is what’s so dangerous.
If you inject the vaccine into a vein, the razors will circulate in the blood and cut up the epithelium.

The thing is, toxicological tests are done in a petri dish so you will not find anything.
These are the sharpest imaginable structures because they are only one atom layer thick.

I am a Specialist in Activated Carbon. In my Doctoral thesis I have converted graphene oxide to graphene hydroxide. I joined the world leading activated carbon Manufacturer. I was in charge of new carbon activated products…

If you perform an autopsy on the victims you will not find anything.
Toxicologists do their tests in petri dishes.
They can’t imagine that there are structures that can cut up blood vessels.
People bleed to death on the inside.
The top athletes who are dropping dead have fast flowing blood.
The faster the blood, the more damage the razors will do.

As a chemist, if you inject this into the blood, you know you are a murderer.
It is a new material, toxicologists are not aware of it yet.

You see people collapse immediately after a vaccination and have a seizure.
These people have bad luck in this Russian roulette.
Very likely a vein was hit by the syringe.

Do you think a Pediatrician understands what graphene oxide is?

An important concept in Science is disputation.
A Scientific debate.
The basis of medicine or pharmaceuticals is chemistry.
Completely new substances, unknown to nature are brought in with the vaccines.
Everyone is talking about mRNA which is complex.
But every chemist understands what graphene hydroxide does.
The mRNA story is possibly a diversion.

I cannot imagine that anyone will be able to give me, as a Carbon specialist, a proper explanation as to why these carbon razor blades are in the vaccine.
This is war.

Even if the people don’t drop dead immediately, it cuts up the blood vessels little by little. It destroys the heart. All the heart attacks. All the strokes. The brain is cut up. Blood vessels are cut up.
These graphene structures are so stable, they are not degradable. Every chemist knows this.
The epithelial cells become rough when cut up like this, and things stick to it.

This material is declared an experimental vaccine for a reason.
In Germany or Austria there is nobody with my expertise. The leading German carbon Specialist Dr. Harmut von Kienle was my mentor for one year. I wrote my thesis in this field…”

So user beware. You don’t know what batch you are getting. It’s a Clinical trial after all.

Dr. Andreas Noack did a heartfelt video call out (Austria) in regards to the graphene allegedly discovered in the Pfizer shots.
He was assaulted shortly afterwards and the latest alleged report by his partner is that he is now dead.

GRAPHENE "RAZOR BLADES" FOUND IN THE COVID VACCINES - DR. ANDREAS NOACK

Has DR. ANDREAS NOACK been killed after publishing his findings about the vaccines?



Last edited by notdownunder on Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:37 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : URL (Source) error corrected)
notdownunder
notdownunder

Posts : 73
Points : 1080
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2019-10-24
Location : Australia

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Russian Blue Cat Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:36 am

notdownunder wrote:GRAPHENE "RAZOR BLADES" FOUND IN THE COVID VACCINES - DR. ANDREAS NOACK

Has DR. ANDREAS NOACK been killed after publishing his findings about the vaccines?



CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 94693710


CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Fe_yuh10

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 85ee5910
beLIEve: hold (something) as an opinion; think or suppose.

I.E. don't have facts, get emotional and spew opinion based lies coming from strangers giving freemason hand signs claiming "GRAPHENE "RAZOR BLADES" FOUND IN THE COVID VACCINES" we can't prove that ourselves but we can beLIEve strangers

Russian Blue Cat

Posts : 223
Points : 1898
Reputation : 88
Join date : 2018-02-28

Shmack_1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Russian Blue Cat Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:22 pm

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 E13a3a10


CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 C8867510

"Omikron exists beneath an enormous crystal dome" sounds like a flat earth connection (no i'm not saying the dome is 100% fact)
CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 D08d5c10

"David Bowie was an English singer-songwriter and actor. A leading figure in the music industry, Bowie is regarded as one of the most influential musicians of the 20th century"
CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 C7778910
as you can clearly see from these photos "david bowie" was a female pretending to be a man and another holly hoax wood tranny

Omicron videogame david bowie voice acting

Russian Blue Cat

Posts : 223
Points : 1898
Reputation : 88
Join date : 2018-02-28

Bro likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Empty ☂ᖺᙓ ᑕ〇ᐯᓰᗪ-19 ᕼᗝᗩჯ

Post by notdownunder Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:17 am

☂ᖺᙓ ᑕ〇ᐯᓰᗪ✏19 ᕼᗝᗩჯ

:star_of_david:All aspects of the COVID-19 hoax and the COVID vaccines are created, managed and approved of by Talmudic Jews/Khazarian Mafioso.

VACCINE APPROVALS:
CDC Director, Rochelle Walensky, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

Former CDC Director, Robert Redfield, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

CDC Deputy Director, Ann Schucat, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

CDC Chief of Staff, Sherri Berger, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

CDC Chief Medical Officer, Mitchell Wolfe, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

CDC Director, Washington Office, Jeff Reczek, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

FDA Vaccines, Dr. Eric Rubin, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

FDA Vaccines, Dr. Arno Monto, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

Dr.Eric Rubin, during an FDA hearing on the safety of the vaccine for children said to Dr. Arno Monto:
"We're never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is unless you start giving it."

Former FDA Commisioner, Stephen Hahn, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

Former FDA Commisioner, Scott Gottlieb, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

Former FDA Commisioner, David Kessler, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

Former FDA Commisioner, Andrew Eschenbach, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

COVID Czar, Jeff Zients, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

HHS Secretary, Xavier Becerra, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

HHS Ass.Secretary, Rachel Levine, Trans-gender, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

VACCINE MAKERS:
Pfizer CEO: Albert Bourla , Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

Johnson & Johnson CEO: Alex Gorsky , Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

Astra Zeneca CEO: Pascal Soriot , Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

Moderna's Vaccine Creator: Tal Zaks , Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

VACCINE PASSPORT:
Vaccine Passport System (Currently in use across the world)
US Patent # 11,107,588 B2 , August 31, 2021

Inventors: Gal Ehrlich, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

Ramat-Gan, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

Maier Fenster, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

Petach-Tikva, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

Made in ISRAEL Vaccine Approvals --> Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

Vaccine Maker -- > Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

Vaccine Passport --> Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

The COVID-19 hoax and the Quack-cines are a Jewish/Khazarian Mafia operation.  
Don't believe for a second that Israel is poisoning it's own citizens with their own poisonous jab.
They are lying as they always do. Lies, lies and more lies, all the time to cover their own tracks.
Just like the Wall Street Banker bailout of 2008.
Just like the 9/11 attacks. Just like the assassination of JFK, RFK.

BlackRock OWNS Half of the WORLD, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia
notdownunder
notdownunder

Posts : 73
Points : 1080
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2019-10-24
Location : Australia

Admin, susie, Russian Blue Cat and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Xander Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:26 pm

EDIT: Deleted as I discovered is was misinformation. Apologies.


Last edited by Xander on Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Xander

Posts : 154
Points : 471
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2021-08-29

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Xander Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:32 pm

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Fbfrlv10
CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Fepalo10

Xander

Posts : 154
Points : 471
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2021-08-29

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by susie Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:38 am

A 2017 comic book “Asterix” reveals Coronavirus is Rome
susie
susie

Posts : 830
Points : 3706
Reputation : 475
Join date : 2015-12-30
Age : 62
Location : NOLA

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

CajunPie and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Empty Hello I just wanted to add at one stage approximately 15 years ago phone masts and Wi-Fi where not allowed near a certain distance to a school. Because of the harmful radiation effects. So 5G and vaccines are by logic and common sense dangerous.

Post by Kambtts2.5 Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:28 am

Russian Blue Cat wrote:
susie wrote:Research shows there Is Graphene Oxide in the vaxx
What's your proof for this because you didn't provide any

susie wrote:This vid shows the Graphene connects to 5G.
It's doesn't show anything but words on the screen, I'm guessing you expect me to beLIEve everything they say and take their word?

susie wrote:When the corona ritual was performed @ the 2012 Olympic Games it included 5 G masts and black “bugs” coming from the masts and crawling all over everywhere, then surrounding the kids.  
Dancing doctors and nurses weve all seen on all video formats.

I want anyone to explain WHY they would show us 5G masts w/ creatures eminating from them and every other thing that has cone from this hoax, BUT the 5G isnt part of the scheme

because that 2012 Olympic Games Opening Ceremony doesn't mean anything, you're just claiming it was about 5g and corona, I watched the part you're talking about and it doesn't look anything like 5g masts to me, you're simply interpreting it that way

susie wrote:Considering they show us everything they are doing to us I have invested in EMF protection.  It’s a personal choice.

Exactly, you're personally invested in 5g and emf being harmful, you don't want the money you spent on that "emf protection" to be wasted and useless, so you would rather beLIEve it's harmful because after all "it's a personal choice" to beLIEve that 5g and emf is harmful.

I refuse to fall for any more fake science like i did for the spinning ball, evolution, and other stuff that almost had me killing myself because i thought life had no meaning and didn't matter, i hope you realize where i'm coming from and don't feel slighted or personally attacked. I trust experiments i can do for myself and reject any sort of appeal to authority. So don't think I'm saying you're wrong because the mainstream "experts" say 5g isn't harmful, even if their are "experts" saying it's harmful i still won't beLIEve

Kambtts2.5

Posts : 1
Points : 299
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-09-11

susie likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by nowhereelsetogo Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:48 pm

notdownunder wrote:☂ᖺᙓ ᑕ〇ᐯᓰᗪ✏19 ᕼᗝᗩჯ

:star_of_david:All aspects of the COVID-19 hoax and the COVID vaccines are created, managed and approved of by Talmudic Jews/Khazarian Mafioso.

VACCINE APPROVALS:
CDC Director, Rochelle Walensky, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

Former CDC Director, Robert Redfield, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

CDC Deputy Director, Ann Schucat, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

CDC Chief of Staff, Sherri Berger, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

CDC Chief Medical Officer, Mitchell Wolfe, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

CDC Director, Washington Office, Jeff Reczek, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

FDA Vaccines, Dr. Eric Rubin, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

FDA Vaccines, Dr. Arno Monto, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

Dr.Eric Rubin, during an FDA hearing on the safety of the vaccine for children said to Dr. Arno Monto:
"We're never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is unless you start giving it."

Former FDA Commisioner, Stephen Hahn, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

Former FDA Commisioner, Scott Gottlieb, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

Former FDA Commisioner, David Kessler, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

Former FDA Commisioner, Andrew Eschenbach, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

COVID Czar, Jeff Zients, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

HHS Secretary, Xavier Becerra, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

HHS Ass.Secretary, Rachel Levine, Trans-gender, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

VACCINE MAKERS:
Pfizer CEO: Albert Bourla , Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

Johnson & Johnson CEO: Alex Gorsky , Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

Astra Zeneca CEO: Pascal Soriot , Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

Moderna's Vaccine Creator: Tal Zaks , Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

VACCINE PASSPORT:
Vaccine Passport System (Currently in use across the world)
US Patent # 11,107,588 B2 , August 31, 2021

Inventors: Gal Ehrlich, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

Ramat-Gan, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

Maier Fenster, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

Petach-Tikva, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

Made in ISRAEL Vaccine Approvals --> Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

Vaccine Maker -- > Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

Vaccine Passport --> Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia

The COVID-19 hoax and the Quack-cines are a Jewish/Khazarian Mafia operation.  
Don't believe for a second that Israel is poisoning it's own citizens with their own poisonous jab.
They are lying as they always do. Lies, lies and more lies, all the time to cover their own tracks.
Just like the Wall Street Banker bailout of 2008.
Just like the 9/11 attacks. Just like the assassination of JFK, RFK.

BlackRock OWNS Half of the WORLD, Talmudic Jew/Khazarian Mafia


All under their JEW-SUIT masters. FUcking catholics.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

Posts : 175
Points : 1137
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2020-01-10
Location : Wiltshire UK

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

susie and Xander like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Russian Blue Cat Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:30 am

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 5zgt3m10

Next time you hear someone claim they got corona ask them what really caused them to get sick, unproven cooties spread by someone, or their own lifestyle choices.

Russian Blue Cat

Posts : 223
Points : 1898
Reputation : 88
Join date : 2018-02-28

nowhereelsetogo likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by tycho_brahe Thu Dec 30, 2021 5:54 am

Russian Blue Cat wrote:CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 5zgt3m10

Next time you hear someone claim they got corona ask them what really caused them to get sick, unproven cooties spread by someone, or their own lifestyle choices.

It’s also the media pumping their heads 24/7 with Covid scares. I recently swapped out my iPhone at the Apple Store and somehow the Apple News app was installed without my permission. I deleted the app back in 2018. Anyway within walking 4 blocks to my vehicle I received 15 Covid fear notifications from the Apple News app. For many people the News app is their number once source of news information. The people burdening hospitals now are vaxxed people afraid of Delta so any mild symptoms they flood the hospitals. Notice in the beginning of corona we were told to stay home and rest and drink fluids and monitor if it develops into a respiratory issue. Looks like they abandoned that. It’s all the news fear porn.
tycho_brahe
tycho_brahe

Posts : 46
Points : 432
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2021-06-21

https://ifers.123.st

Standswithmic likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by justyna Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:40 am

Positive energy brings like-minded people together. We travelled on the London tube with my friend the other day. Here in the UK, it's now compulsory to wear face-covering on public transport. I obviously didn't obey. Nor did my friend. We noticed two other ladies sitting opposite to us, also not wearing masks.

After a couple of minutes, one of them politely mentioned to a masked dude sitting close to her to stop staring. He had this crazy Karen look and obviously started telling us off so that everyone could hear for not wearing masks, for being a menace to society, for spreading disease, for being selfish, etc. Without asking, he also assumed we're anti-vaxxers.

It's crazy but I could feel his negative energy and at the same time remained calm due to the fact that I was surrounded by the positive vibes of my friend and the two ladies sitting opposite to us. We calmly explained to him that we get it he's afraid, but we won't support the draconian govt measures and that we're free people, living our lives in accordance with natures' laws, not human-made big pharma scams.

I could also see his anger levels were rising due to the fact we remained calm as if he was seeking to feed on some conflict and drama.

It gave me a lot to think about as we left the station. So many people are addicted to living in fear it's hard to see the end of this madness.

Oh, and funnily enough. I don't know if it's a coincidence or not, one of the ladies we've met was a yoga teacher wearing leggings with a chakra pattern. The day before it happened I finished a book on chakras as I'm getting more and more into the topic. Some cosmic force in place, innit? Smile


justyna

Posts : 5
Points : 233
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-11-22
Age : 37
Location : UK

susie, Russian Blue Cat, notdownunder and Xander like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Xander Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:49 pm

justyna wrote:
After a couple of minutes, one of them politely mentioned to a masked dude sitting close to her to stop staring. He had this crazy Karen look and obviously started telling us off so that everyone could hear for not wearing masks, for being a menace to society, for spreading disease, for being selfish, etc. Without asking, he also assumed we're anti-vaxxers.

It's crazy but I could feel his negative energy and at the same time remained calm due to the fact that I was surrounded by the positive vibes of my friend and the two ladies sitting opposite to us. We calmly explained to him that we get it he's afraid, but we won't support the draconian govt measures and that we're free people, living our lives in accordance with natures' laws, not human-made big pharma scams.

I could also see his anger levels were rising due to the fact we remained calm as if he was seeking to feed on some conflict and drama.

I've been very lucky so far, I go everywhere maskless and everybody either keeps their eyes down or is polite. I haven't been to a major city though and I think the fear seems to be higher in cities for some reason. I think you're right though, their irrationality and anger goes through the roof when they see somebody not scared and who is calm. I also agree that they feed off the drama and conflict. I think for some it's the only bit of excitement they've had in their dull lives.

You're so right about positive energy too. It really does make a difference. I see the horrors going on but I don't make it part of my world. I'm just living my life as normal - as much as possible anyway.

Xander

Posts : 154
Points : 471
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2021-08-29

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Russian Blue Cat Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:50 am

next time someone confronts you for breathing freely save these words to your phone and quote it to them

"non aggression principle: any unsolicited actions of others that physically affect an individuals property, including that person's body, no matter if the result of those actions is damaging, beneficial, or neutral to the owner, are considered violent when they are against the owners freewill and interfere with his right to self determination.  

Self ownership: the most basic form of property you own is yourself

Self-determination: freely choose the products you buy, freely choose the relationships you keep, freely choose to not be injected with unknown substances coming from people you don't know
"

they'll try and claim that you not obeying mandates is harmful to others and therefor wrong and your rights can be suspended, simply ask if they have proof that their claim is even true, they'll site the jewish controlled medical and media lies, then keep pointing out how they themselves haven't proved what the media and medical establishment claims. Ask them for real science experiments anyone can do. Ask them how can healthy living be mandated? Shouldn't all things bad for you be outlawed then like cigarettes, alcohol, junk food, etc. When they get mad point out to them that negative emotions are bad for your health and ask them if negative emotions should also be outlawed, ask if people being negative should be outlawed. Freedom can't be taken away because of "the greater good" freedom is the greater good.
Here's more important questions you should bring up: "What proof do you have that viruses even exist? What proof do you have that sickness is spread"

Russian Blue Cat

Posts : 223
Points : 1898
Reputation : 88
Join date : 2018-02-28

susie, Zzzap, notdownunder and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by susie Mon Jan 03, 2022 4:49 am

susie
susie

Posts : 830
Points : 3706
Reputation : 475
Join date : 2015-12-30
Age : 62
Location : NOLA

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

jessieThinks and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Empty Привет

Post by the antagonistic one Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:18 pm

susie wrote:
Russian Blue Cat wrote:
susie wrote:EMF Meter at jab 


Put plants and some bugs near whatever you claim is harmful and take care of them like normal and if they start dying then we can have actual real experiments showing emf and 5g to be harmful, videos like the one you posted aren't conclusive enough to say for certain it's harmful, it's simply claiming it's harmful because they used a little gadget, didn't actually show it being harmful.


Where on my post were the words “ its harmful”??  No claims were made by ME.  It is an information vid.  As was said before.  I will post whatever I deem information about this hoax.  The post showing the harm was made but you chose to scoff the information off since it didnt fit your agenda.

Okay, let us talk in a constructive way.
I have to apologize for my choice of words. "It's not true" was the wrong choice of words. regardless of this, I will present below some inconsistencies about the supposed harmlessness of 5g. this without guarantee of completeness. rather, it is reminiscent of a search for clues.
The first thing I mention is a friend's statement: she is a teacher in a public school. one day she had a permanent headache. when she asked the director if w-lan routers had recently been installed, he said yes. the conclusion is simple: electromagnetic waves give her a headache.

Secondly, I point out that e.B. in our country, the government sold the frequency bands for 5g to the mobile phone companies for several million before the introduction. that was about 2 years ago. now the government distorted the limits to such an extent that the citizens at the municipal level resisted with objections. the government then changed certain legal requirements so that objections are difficult to achieve.

thirdly, I would like to remind you of a case at a Spanish school: after mobile phone antennas were built there, the number of sick children increased massively (leukemia). after parents insisted and the antennas were removed, the number dropped again.

Fourthly, I know that I will be beaten up again for this, nevertheless: mobile phone antennas were installed on a farm near a farm at the beginning of the new millennium. the farmer then had more miscarriages, miscarriages, etc. he turned to the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine of the University of Zurich. The following: "Prof. Dr. W. Löscher: "Again and again fertility disorders, miscarriages or miscarriages and behavioral abnormalities observed. In addition, animals in particular seem to be Performance situation, i.e. pregnant or particularly high-performance bred animals affected be. Animals in special performance situations are also particularly sensitive to all Changes in their environment that are associated with stress, so that the Behavioural observations based on the assumption that electromagnetic fields in the form of a Stressors act on the organism, appear plausible "(Löscher 2003)."

fifth: in all leading media, mobile phone criticism (at least here in Switzerland) is successively censored, suppressed and not published (reader comments). How can it be that if the criticism of mobile communications is unjustified, the supposedly ruling elite is constantly concerned about dispelling concerns about this (regardless of the fact that 5g plays a decisive role in the "great reset")?

sixthly, how can it be that since the introduction of mobile communications we have a significant decrease in the birth rate in Europe (even more significant than after the introduction of the so-called pill)? In this regard, there is a quote from a Chinese doctor, analogously: "We irradiated the testicles of prisoners with electromagnetic waves in order to sterilize them, only later we found out that you can also use them to make phone calls. Since we started using telephony technology, men's potency has been declining."

I don't tell anyone if, how and when they want to rely on mobile phones, Wi-Fi, etc. but all the information available to me suggests that it is not advisable to stay in these artificially created, unnatural fields for long periods of time. Don't get me wrong, I'm also permanently in these fields at work. I myself have not had a smartphone for 3 years and drive well with it. if someone else sees it, it doesn't hurt me, it's not my problem. but as a father of young children, I am not willing to risk their lives and health. Geoengineering, forced vaccinations and poisoned food are honestly enough for me.

by the way: just because someone quotes a scientist, his statement is not necessarily wrong. rather, I see it as definitely a part of science is actually pseudoscience. another part is subject to the pressure of so-called public opinion and another part is not deterred and carries out real research (Joost merloo distinguished in this respect between quantitative intellectual and qualitative intellectuals). I am also of the opinion that large parts of university science are quite conformist, but not all and not everything. For example.B Dr. Stefan Lanka and his opinion on the subject of viruses have already been mentioned in this forum. He, too, has purely university knowledge in this sense.

Kind regards from switzerland



the antagonistic one

Posts : 6
Points : 555
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-01-03

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by the antagonistic one Mon Jan 03, 2022 5:34 pm

Russian Blue Cat wrote:
susie wrote:Where on my post were the words “ its harmful”??  No claims were made by ME.

susie wrote:The post showing the harm was made but you chose to scoff the information off

asking for real experimental proof that everyone can do isn't scoffing off information nor does it mean i have an "agenda"

If something is harmful give us experiments we can do to test for ourselves

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Downlo11
"It is Philipino and they are talking about 5G towers and Corona Virus.
Everyone seems to know they are tied together except some members of this forum."

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 7206aa10
here's a long post susie shared about 5g being harmful

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Be41ef10
here's a post susie liked in which someone is claiming that 5g has been proven to be harmful because a scientist says so...

Basically every post you have ever made brings up 5g being harmful

The "someone" can also tells you a personal experience: since we no longer activate wi-fi at home, we sleep and dream differently again. Friends of ours are constantly running wi-fi. their children have major behavioral problems such as poor concentration, language difficulties and emotional fluctuations. Just a coincidence? perhaps. but our kids have none of that. okay, they're also vaccine-free. but so are other children. simply to stimulate thought processes. I look forward to your answer (in a constructive way).
btw: i think it's a hoax from the so-called elite that electromagnetics are harmless. it would probably be the first time that they give us something that is not to our detriment.

the antagonistic one

Posts : 6
Points : 555
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-01-03

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Russian Blue Cat Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:08 pm

the antagonistic one wrote:The first thing I mention is a friend's statement: she is a teacher in a public school. one day she had a permanent headache. when she asked the director if w-lan routers had recently been installed, he said yes. the conclusion is simple: electromagnetic waves give her a headache.

You can't test if someone is actually having a headache, you can only beLIEve them because they could be lying or the headaches could have been caused by something else. So the first thing you mention isn't something anyone can test and prove for themselves we just have to take your friends word that they have a headache

the antagonistic one wrote:I would like to remind you of a case at a Spanish school: after mobile phone antennas were built there, the number of sick children increased massively (leukemia). after parents insisted and the antennas were removed, the number dropped again.

did you prove this yourself or are you simply reading something off the internet?

the antagonistic one wrote:mobile phone antennas were installed on a farm near a farm at the beginning of the new millennium. the farmer then had more miscarriages, miscarriages, etc. he turned to the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine of the University of Zurich. The following: "Prof. Dr. W. Löscher: "Again and again fertility disorders, miscarriages or miscarriages and behavioral abnormalities observed. In addition, animals in particular seem to be Performance situation, i.e. pregnant or particularly high-performance bred animals affected be. Animals in special performance situations are also particularly sensitive to all Changes in their environment that are associated with stress, so that the Behavioural observations based on the assumption that electromagnetic fields in the form of a Stressors act on the organism, appear plausible "(Löscher 2003)."

those certainly are words, to bad they don't prove anything

the antagonistic one wrote:sixthly, how can it be that since the introduction of mobile communications we have a significant decrease in the birth rate in Europe (even more significant than after the introduction of the so-called pill)? In this regard, there is a quote from a Chinese doctor, analogously: "We irradiated the testicles of prisoners with electromagnetic waves in order to sterilize them, only later we found out that you can also use them to make phone calls. Since we started using telephony technology, men's potency has been declining."

birth rates are dropping because the jews are brainwashing people to beLIEve the world is overpopulated and tell people to not have babies. They also encourage abortion and pregnancy prevention. So because some unnamed doctor said something, I have to automatically beLIEve? Because doctors never lie... (Sarcasm)

the antagonistic one wrote:I don't tell anyone if, how and when they want to rely on mobile phones, Wi-Fi, etc. but all the information available to me suggests that it is not advisable to stay in these artificially created, unnatural fields for long periods of time. Don't get me wrong, I'm also permanently in these fields at work.

So what sort of negative health affects are you getting if you're in these "unnatural fields"?

the antagonistic one wrote:since we no longer activate wi-fi at home, we sleep and dream differently again. Friends of ours are constantly running wi-fi. their children have major behavioral problems such as poor concentration, language difficulties and emotional fluctuations. Just a coincidence? perhaps. but our kids have none of that.

poor concentration, language difficulties and emotional fluctuations are what all kids go through, it's called learning, most adults have similar problems with poor concentration and emotional fluctuations because they don't take care of themselves, they barely read, they don't meditate, they don't exercise, eat junk food, and they don't try and look at their own flaws and fix them. I'm guessing you teach your kids to be healthy thus why they don't have those problems because you helped them work through it.


Last edited by Russian Blue Cat on Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Russian Blue Cat

Posts : 223
Points : 1898
Reputation : 88
Join date : 2018-02-28

Shmack_1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Shmack_1 Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:45 pm

I think true objective reasoning is very hard for most people, you need to know your own mind and emotions and biaseds, very intimately before you can truly be objective. Statements from anyone is not grounds to come to conclusions, it may be a sign post that leads you to truth or it may also lead you away. Direct experience is the only way to truly put things into the "facts" folder in year head. Even then you must be very careful and know your senses can be fooled.

Shmack_1

Posts : 72
Points : 572
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2021-03-09

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Xander Tue Jan 04, 2022 1:45 pm

Russian Blue Cat wrote:
the antagonistic one wrote:The first thing I mention is a friend's statement: she is a teacher in a public school. one day she had a permanent headache. when she asked the director if w-lan routers had recently been installed, he said yes. the conclusion is simple: electromagnetic waves give her a headache.

You can't test if someone is actually having a headache, you can only beLIEve them because they could be lying or the headaches could have been caused by something else. So the first thing you mention isn't something anyone can test and prove for themselves we just have to take your friends word that they have a headache

the antagonistic one wrote:I would like to remind you of a case at a Spanish school: after mobile phone antennas were built there, the number of sick children increased massively (leukemia). after parents insisted and the antennas were removed, the number dropped again.

did you prove this yourself or are you simply reading something off the internet?

. . .

those certainly are words, to bad they don't prove anything


You are very antagonistic on this topic. There are a couple of books you should read that back up what they say and will stop you questioning this over and over in a corona virus thread:

The Invisible Rainbow by Arthur Firstenberg
EMF*D by Dr Joseph Mercola

Xander

Posts : 154
Points : 471
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2021-08-29

the antagonistic one likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Xander Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:27 pm


Who is David E Martin?

If like me he sets off your BS detector have a read of the above article. It's enlightening. Also Mikki Willis the director of the Plandemic documentaries is a very dodgy character with ties back to 9/11. They are cabal disinfo agents trying to spread the China bio-weapon leak theory which is probably being used to beat the war drums for war with China and also to hide the fact that there was never a virus in the first place. The only virus is the vaxx. I can't trust Judy Mikovits either who featured in said documentary as she still spouts the BS AIDS narrative.

Xander

Posts : 154
Points : 471
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2021-08-29

Shmack_1 and Standswithmic like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by the antagonistic one Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:05 pm

Xander wrote:
The Invisible Rainbow by Arthur Firstenberg
EMF*D by Dr Joseph Mercola

Thanks for the hint.


Last edited by the antagonistic one on Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

the antagonistic one

Posts : 6
Points : 555
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-01-03

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by the antagonistic one Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:46 pm

Russian Blue Cat wrote:
the antagonistic one wrote:The first thing I mention is a friend's statement: she is a teacher in a public school. one day she had a permanent headache. when she asked the director if w-lan routers had recently been installed, he said yes. the conclusion is simple: electromagnetic waves give her a headache.

You can't test if someone is actually having a headache, you can only beLIEve them because they could be lying or the headaches could have been caused by something else. So the first thing you mention isn't something anyone can test and prove for themselves we just have to take your friends word that they have a headache

the antagonistic one wrote:I would like to remind you of a case at a Spanish school: after mobile phone antennas were built there, the number of sick children increased massively (leukemia). after parents insisted and the antennas were removed, the number dropped again.

did you prove this yourself or are you simply reading something off the internet?

the antagonistic one wrote:mobile phone antennas were installed on a farm near a farm at the beginning of the new millennium. the farmer then had more miscarriages, miscarriages, etc. he turned to the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine of the University of Zurich. The following: "Prof. Dr. W. Löscher: "Again and again fertility disorders, miscarriages or miscarriages and behavioral abnormalities observed. In addition, animals in particular seem to be Performance situation, i.e. pregnant or particularly high-performance bred animals affected be. Animals in special performance situations are also particularly sensitive to all Changes in their environment that are associated with stress, so that the Behavioural observations based on the assumption that electromagnetic fields in the form of a Stressors act on the organism, appear plausible "(Löscher 2003)."

those certainly are words, to bad they don't prove anything

the antagonistic one wrote:sixthly, how can it be that since the introduction of mobile communications we have a significant decrease in the birth rate in Europe (even more significant than after the introduction of the so-called pill)? In this regard, there is a quote from a Chinese doctor, analogously: "We irradiated the testicles of prisoners with electromagnetic waves in order to sterilize them, only later we found out that you can also use them to make phone calls. Since we started using telephony technology, men's potency has been declining."

birth rates are dropping because the jews are brainwashing people to beLIEve the world is overpopulated and tell people to not have babies. They also encourage abortion and pregnancy prevention. So because some unnamed doctor said something, I have to automatically beLIEve? Because doctors never lie... (Sarcasm)

the antagonistic one wrote:I don't tell anyone if, how and when they want to rely on mobile phones, Wi-Fi, etc. but all the information available to me suggests that it is not advisable to stay in these artificially created, unnatural fields for long periods of time. Don't get me wrong, I'm also permanently in these fields at work.

So what sort of negative health affects are you getting if you're in these "unnatural fields"?

the antagonistic one wrote:since we no longer activate wi-fi at home, we sleep and dream differently again. Friends of ours are constantly running wi-fi. their children have major behavioral problems such as poor concentration, language difficulties and emotional fluctuations. Just a coincidence? perhaps. but our kids have none of that.

poor concentration, language difficulties and emotional fluctuations are what all kids go through, it's called learning, most adults have similar problems with poor concentration and emotional fluctuations because they don't take care of themselves, they barely read, they don't meditate, they don't exercise, eat junk food, and they don't try and look at their own flaws and fix them. I'm guessing you teach your kids to be healthy thus why they don't have those problems because you helped them work through it.

At first I thought you were a shill. But I guess you're just cynical and suspicious.

In our country, the same people who think viruses do not exist and the milieu is crucial, are the same people who are demonstrating against the corona tyranny

In our country, the same people who think electromagnetism is harmful are the same people who don't want to be vaccinated against covid.

In our country, the same people who think electromagnetism is harmful are referred to in the media as aluminum hat-wearing flat earthers.

"In the democratic republics, tyranny works quite differently. She does not care about the body, but goes directly to the mind. The ruler no longer says: 'You think like me, or you die'; he says, 'You have the freedom not to think like me. Life, fortune and everything is preserved to you, but from that day on you are a stranger among us. You will retain your citizenship, but it will no longer benefit you; for if you want to be elected by your fellow citizens, they will deny you their vote, even if you only desire their respect, they will pretend to deny you.In the democratic republics, tyranny works quite differently. She does not care about the body, but goes directly to the mind. The ruler no longer says: 'You think like me, or you die'; he says, 'You have the freedom not to think like me. Life, fortune and everything is preserved to you, but from that day on you are a stranger among us. You will retain your citizenship, but it will no longer benefit you; for if you want to be elected by your fellow citizens, they will deny you their vote, even if you only desire their respect, they will pretend to deny you."

Alexis de Tocqueville

the antagonistic one

Posts : 6
Points : 555
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2021-01-03

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 16 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum