IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

+49
wtf1850s
Alpha
WatchTheCollapse
FE_AirlinePilot
Russian Blue Cat
susie
MMDC
StillWakingUp
Kambtts2.5
justyna
the antagonistic one
Bicenie
Xander
Brian Johnston
Shmack_1
k4t
its_Goyim
The Compassionate Cynic
Merq
Dactylion
Bro
Sienokupeta
MaryMoon
DonGaffney
tycho_brahe
Oliver_Bestfall
Sowello
Nf35
ConnorSingh
Zzzap
nowhereelsetogo
Dab_Tsog
Just Vital
Libertarian
jessieThinks
Realearth
Admin
Spydaman
Devon1
Slowbutsure
BSAlert
Lightning_Peasant
brazzinho
BosnianFlatearther
FiachraW
notdownunder
TimCoady30
Foreverlearning
Fajr
53 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 20 Empty Thailand drops a BOMBSHELL on Pfizer

Post by notdownunder Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:28 am

Top Thai officials are pulling off their gloves against Pfizer Bio N Tech and could become the first country in the world to Nullify the contracts between the government and Pfizer. Which would mean Pfizer would have to pay back billions of dollars because of their jabs to the Thai people.

notdownunder
notdownunder

Earthtoed likes this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 20 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Earthtoed Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:49 am

notdownunder wrote:Top Thai officials are pulling off their gloves against Pfizer Bio N Tech and could become the first country in the world to Nullify the contracts between the government and Pfizer. Which would mean Pfizer would have to pay back billions of dollars because of their jabs to the Thai people.

The first red flag from those who otherwise trust the media and/or governments was when the vaccine companies were granted impunity. For those of us who never trusted the media or government over our senses, we already knew there was no "pandemic" to worry about. The jab companies knew the s**t they were putting into the shot was going to bring about a backlash. How could they not have known? I see the present system scrambling in a panic over their inevitable fall from power. The Covid charade is proof of that. The Earth is flat, space travel is a hoax, wars are unnecessary and promoted by evildoers, the media is owned and controlled by evildoers, the bankers and politicians are parasites. People are catching on, and dissent will continue until the straw breaks the camel's back.

Earthtoed

TyrannicalSawdustRex and groovethief like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 20 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by notdownunder Sun Feb 05, 2023 1:55 am

The first red flag from those who otherwise trust the media and/or governments was when the vaccine companies were granted impunity. For those of us who never trusted the media or government over our senses, we already knew there was no "pandemic" to worry about. The jab companies knew the s**t they were putting into the shot was going to bring about a backlash. How could they not have known? I see the present system scrambling in a panic over their inevitable fall from power. The Covid charade is proof of that. The Earth is flat, space travel is a hoax, wars are unnecessary and promoted by evildoers, the media is owned and controlled by evildoers, the bankers and politicians are parasites. People are catching on, and dissent will continue until the straw breaks the camel's back.

Dr. Pete Chambers joins us to discuss intel coming through the pipeline from multiple sources that a new pandemic (scamdemic) or attack is coming in the next 3-6 months...

MARIA ZEEE & DR. PETE CHAMBERS - 5TH GEN WARFARE!
INTEL OF 3-6 MONTH ATTACK INCOMING
HOW TO PREPARE:

☞ https://www.bitchute.com/video/awTdDyeukqPE/ ☑

PSYCHOPATH Bill Gates Admits COVID Vaccines Don’t Work:
☞ https://tinyurl.com/uns92z6h ☑
notdownunder
notdownunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthtoed Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:23 am

It's hard to say what the evildoers (I hesitate to call them elite) will do next, as nobody can predict the future with absolute certainty. It's already apparent they are in panic mode, as evidenced by ramping up the gun confiscation and digital ID promos. Continue to follow and promote the truth and abstain from fear, and we will win easily.

Earthtoed

notdownunder and groovethief like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by groovethief Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:14 pm

Earthtoed wrote:At the very least the jab was and is unnecessary. Contagious viruses have never been isolated. Since most people are unaware of that fact, a simpler way to tell Big Pharma and their willing collaborators are lying is by looking at their own statistics. The centuries-long flu infections conveniently disappeared when "Covid hit." How dangerous are the jabs? It appears that there is a significant surge of sudden unexpected deaths without any other variables besides the jab.

I came to the same concusion. I work in a supermarket and have seen nothing change other then mental health. They rebanded the common flu and put the shits up everyone with staged media to sell a vacine. 35k died from flu in 1965 and nobody flinched. I didnt have the jab and everyone I know had it is fine (mum & dad 6 jabs deep) 2 best friends 2 jabs.

groovethief

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthtoed Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:20 pm

groovethief wrote:
Earthtoed wrote:At the very least the jab was and is unnecessary. Contagious viruses have never been isolated. Since most people are unaware of that fact, a simpler way to tell Big Pharma and their willing collaborators are lying is by looking at their own statistics. The centuries-long flu infections conveniently disappeared when "Covid hit." How dangerous are the jabs? It appears that there is a significant surge of sudden unexpected deaths without any other variables besides the jab.

I came to the same concusion. I work in a supermarket and have seen nothing change other then mental health. They rebanded the common flu and put the shits up everyone with staged media to sell a vacine. 35k died from flu in 1965 and nobody flinched. I didnt have the jab and everyone I know had it is fine (mum & dad 6 jabs deep) 2 best friends 2 jabs.

Rebranding the flu = exactly. And right over most people's heads. There was exactly zero evidence of a pandemic, but the power the boob-tube has over the minds of the masses was quite evident for at least two years there, and although the media trust is in a depreciating state, its power is still very significant. I was suspicious from the onset. Trump was obviously going to win in a big landslide, and the Dems played their last Russian collusion hoax card. Once there was no way to get Trump booted, they needed a way to remove him. Enter Covid. Polls locked down, and subsequent fraudulent vote tallying ensues. The vacc companies made $$$, the tyrants enjoyed their power rush. The media continued fear mongering while enjoying a demented new leader who keeps the masses in disarray. Fortunately, the evil empire is crumbling.

Earthtoed

Back to top Go down

Post by groovethief Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:41 pm

Earthtoed wrote:
groovethief wrote:

Rebranding the flu = exactly. And right over most people's heads. There was exactly zero evidence of a pandemic, but the power the boob-tube has over the minds of the masses was quite evident for at least two years there, and although the media trust is in a depreciating state, its power is still very significant. I was suspicious from the onset. Trump was obviously going to win in a big landslide, and the Dems played their last Russian collusion hoax card. Once there was no way to get Trump booted, they needed a way to remove him. Enter Covid. Polls locked down, and subsequent fraudulent vote tallying ensues. The vacc companies made $$$, the tyrants enjoyed their power rush. The media continued fear mongering while enjoying a demented new leader who keeps the masses in disarray. Fortunately, the evil empire is crumbling.

I dont mind things getting broken at this point it cant get much worse. Life used to be way less stressfull. I believe the scamdemic was pushed because flat earth was gaining to much traction. It divied everyone up just nicely for them and they made some loot. The truth can not be stopped, we will wake up all our families and our friends.

Last edited by groovethief on Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

groovethief

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthtoed Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:52 pm

I agree that flat Earth truth is THE CONSPIRACY the Cabal needs hidden. Fortunately, and like all truths, the information is spreading and will continue to do so. The Cabal has to create distraction after distraction to avoid addressing flat Earth theory. Our job is to keep spreading the truth.

Earthtoed

groovethief likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by groovethief Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:06 pm

susie wrote:
Chickens not safe in UK

I had a customer tell me this who had it happen to them. Turned up randomly said 1 chicken had it and the lot had to be be put down.

groovethief

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Wed Mar 01, 2023 1:09 am

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 20 Tracki10
TRACKING PATENT FOR INJECTIONS OF GRAPHINE OXIDE.
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 20 Empty November 2023 - Damage Control

Post by Koubenakombi Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:38 pm

susie wrote:
Chickens not safe in UK

A recent video of Dr. Jay Bhattacharya.

https://rumble.com/v3wmokt-so-it-was-all-to-destroy-america-jay-bhattacharya-exclusive-11-18-23-stephe.html

Despite this was one of the doctors on the side of reason and reality during the dark times, I see now our controllers have found a way to develop the narrative after the health professionals disgraced themselves in this tyrannic scamdemic.

1) Despite not a single virus has ever been isolated, they are still saying: there was a covid virus. "Aerosols... the virus is in the aerosols"... still they can't isolate it. Not in the body. Not in the air... so where is it?!
2) They are now reinforcing covid was a disease (in the common order we have come to know what a disease is)... really? They could have shipped purposefully infected people all over the place to spread whatever chimera they have been cooking... pockets of contaminated people to spread a biological weapon and fear is not "a disease".
3) Doctors now keep saying it has come from Wuhan but it was accidental... because researchers were going into bat caves to find virus and see the possible threat they may have over populations... and some gloves were defective... seriously? Could we really believe in this BS?! They were creating biological weapons... any doubt about it?

In my opinion, history is being rewritten right now.
Nobody (authority) is going after the ones responsible for this scam.
Nobody seems to care to point names (patents, people and companies).
Not a single politician in this scenario... constitutional jail-free card.
No mention of the vast amounts of money buried in it.
So, these are the doctors gaining media attention... because they are just telling the new story (make it stick! Put some pressure! Mention some empty lawsuit in the supreme court... sue the un-sue-ables... or people of the state - when people sue the state, they are suing themselves)... but not ever address the problem or the criminals.

This guy seems like any other flat earth shill out there.

Last edited by Koubenakombi on Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Koubenakombi

http://www.banned.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Earthtoed Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:26 pm

Koubenakombi wrote:
susie wrote:
Chickens not safe in UK

A recent video of Dr. Jay Bhattacharya.

https://rumble.com/v3wmokt-so-it-was-all-to-destroy-america-jay-bhattacharya-exclusive-11-18-23-stephe.html

Despite this was one of the doctors on the side of reason and reality during the dark times, I see now our controllers have found a way to develop the narrative after the health professionals disgraced themselves in this tyrannic scamdemic.

1) Despite not a single virus has ever been isolated, they are still saying: there was a covid virus. "Aerosols... the virus is in the aerosols"... still they can't isolate it. Not in the body. Not in the air... so where is it?!
2) They are now reinforcing covid was a disease (in the common order we have come to know what a disease is)... really? They could have shipped purposefully infected people all over the place to spread whatever chimera they have been cooking... pockets of contaminated people to spread a biological weapon and fear is not "a disease".
3) Doctors now keep saying it has come from Wuhan but it was accidental... because researchers were going into bat caves to find virus and see the possible threat they may have over populations... and some gloves were defective... seriously? Could we really believe in this BS?! They were creating biological weapons... any doubt about it?

In my opinion, history is being rewritten right now.
Nobody is going after the ones responsible for this scam.
Nobody seems to care to point names (patents, people and companies).
Not a single politician in this scenario... constitutional jail-free card.
No mention of the vast amounts of money buried in it.
So, these are the doctors gaining media attention... because they are just telling the new story (make it stick! Put some pressure! Mention some empty lawsuit in the supreme court... sue the un-sue-ables... or people of the state - when people sue the state, they are suing themselves)... but not ever address the problem or the criminals.

This guy seems like any other flat earth shill out there.

The other side (the liars, murderers, thieves, parasites, et., al.) controls things via television. The Covid scam, or any other virus scam, would not have been possible without false information being spread to the masses. TV viewing is still too hypnotic, and the owners of know it; however, the Internet is gradually closing the true/false info gap. We live in interesting times, and the only thing we know is that the truth will win out at some point.

Earthtoed

Koubenakombi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20