IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

+49
wtf1850s
Alpha
WatchTheCollapse
FE_AirlinePilot
Russian Blue Cat
susie
MMDC
StillWakingUp
Kambtts2.5
justyna
the antagonistic one
Bicenie
Xander
Brian Johnston
Shmack_1
k4t
its_Goyim
The Compassionate Cynic
Merq
Dactylion
Bro
Sienokupeta
MaryMoon
DonGaffney
tycho_brahe
Oliver_Bestfall
Sowello
Nf35
ConnorSingh
Zzzap
nowhereelsetogo
Dab_Tsog
Just Vital
Libertarian
jessieThinks
Realearth
Admin
Spydaman
Devon1
Slowbutsure
BSAlert
Lightning_Peasant
brazzinho
BosnianFlatearther
FiachraW
notdownunder
TimCoady30
Foreverlearning
Fajr
53 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 15 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Russian Blue Cat Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:49 pm

Me: Big corporations are bad? Brainwashed: Yeah!
me: The big corporations giving out unknown injections coming from strangers (vaccines) funded through legalized theft (taxes) is bad to right?
zombies: Evil or Very Mad
Me: Police are bad, right?      Zombies: yeah!
me: Why let police control everyone's ability to own guns if they're bad?
zombie: but [unproven and fake] school shootings
Me: Harming others and enslaving them is wrong, right?     Zombies: Obviously!
Me: Why enslave, torture, kill, and eat animals when you don't even need to, more than 1 trillion animals are murdered every year unnecessarily
zombies: but they taste good
Me: purposely kicking a pregnant woman in the stomach is murder.      Zombies: yep!
Me: So doctors purposely killing unborn babies is wrong too right?
zombies:  Mad  stop doing that

Everyone knows the difference between right and wrong, morality is not subjective, these zombies know what is and isn't moral but they've been brainwashed to think that bad is good, and unhealthy things are actually healthy. That's the point of calling unborn babies "fetuses" because it dehumanizes the baby, that's why they call it "abortion" instead of murder, they hide behind "it's a woman's choice" to demonize anyone that doesn't beLIEve in the baby killing propaganda, meanwhile the female babies killed don't get choices.

Point out to these zombies their hypocritical beLIEfs and always remember that most people are brainwashed to be selfish so always bring it back to them
example: They say abortions are okay. Point out they could have been aborted. They say vaccine mandates are good. Ask how they would feel if they were forced to get injected with heroin to simply go to work or go into a store, movie theater, etc
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

jessieThinks, notdownunder, The Compassionate Cynic, Shmack_1, tycho_brahe, its_Goyim and Bicenie like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 15 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Xander Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:59 pm

It's only taken 18 months, but Nurse John Campbell is finally starting to ask the right questions. It's better late than never... Let's just hope he continues to pull at this thread.

Xander

Bro likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by its_Goyim Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:22 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/JGptsnfhq5hQ/

I didn't know what topic to post this under but Corona is mentioned from Mel the big Nosed roman. It's funny and scary how the older he gets the more you can see. Can you see?

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/07/7b/08/077b0893a6962005f7b09d45ac555b88--mel-gibson-young-beautiful-men.jpg

There is a huge level of absolute distraction here.
its_Goyim
its_Goyim

Brian Johnston likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by its_Goyim Tue Nov 02, 2021 1:48 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/boi2zvWgZE0W/

Publius Ovidius Naso, also known as Ovid, was a 1st century power and writer known for "METAMORPHOSES", which tells of the creation of the world according to the Greeks and Romans.
its_Goyim
its_Goyim

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:58 am

susie wrote:

Obtained a small uv flashlight to expose folks to their glow.  Wonder if lawsuits against authorities in light of the information on lack of virus can proceed?

THE LIGHT BULB / BLACK LIGHT VACCINE GUY IS A FRAUD

Battery powered lightbulb lights up on his left arm where he claims he got vaxxed, then in another video he claims he got vaxxed on the other arm...
The light bulb he's using is designed for stage magicians I.E. it's battery powered and this dude is lying about the vaccine causing it to light up.
The UV light trick is done by using a UV light and pen set, they sell pens that you write with and it only shows up using black lights.
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Bro likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Compassionate Cynic Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:05 am

its_Goyim wrote:https://www.bitchute.com/video/JGptsnfhq5hQ/

I didn't know what topic to post this under but Corona is mentioned from Mel the big Nosed roman. It's funny and scary how the older he gets the more you can see. Can you see?

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/07/7b/08/077b0893a6962005f7b09d45ac555b88--mel-gibson-young-beautiful-men.jpg

There is a huge level of absolute distraction here.

I do not see...

Can you please elaborate
The Compassionate Cynic
The Compassionate Cynic

Bro likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:30 am

Russian Blue Cat wrote:
susie wrote:EMF Meter at jab 

Put plants and some bugs near whatever you claim is harmful and take care of them like normal and if they start dying then we can have actual real experiments showing emf and 5g to be harmful, videos like the one you posted aren't conclusive enough to say for certain it's harmful, it's simply claiming it's harmful because they used a little gadget, didn't actually show it being harmful.

Where on my post were the words “ its harmful”??  No claims were made by ME.  It is an information vid.  As was said before.  I will post whatever I deem information about this hoax.  The post showing the harm was made but you chose to scoff the information off since it didnt fit your agenda.
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

tycho_brahe and Brian Johnston like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Thu Nov 04, 2021 12:02 pm

susie wrote:Where on my post were the words “ its harmful”??  No claims were made by ME.

susie wrote:The post showing the harm was made but you chose to scoff the information off

asking for real experimental proof that everyone can do isn't scoffing off information nor does it mean i have an "agenda"

If something is harmful give us experiments we can do to test for ourselves

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 15 Downlo11
"It is Philipino and they are talking about 5G towers and Corona Virus.
Everyone seems to know they are tied together except some members of this forum."

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 15 7206aa10
here's a long post susie shared about 5g being harmful

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 15 Be41ef10
here's a post susie liked in which someone is claiming that 5g has been proven to be harmful because a scientist says so...

Basically every post you have ever made brings up 5g being harmful
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Nov 04, 2021 6:30 pm

Pfizer Ad Tells Kids They'll Get Superpowers from COVID Jab

Last edited by susie on Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
susie
susie

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:27 pm

Research shows there Is Graphene Oxide in the vaxx.
This vid shows the Graphene connects to 5G.
Personally, some substance injected into me to make me part of the IoT is HARMFUL.

When the corona ritual was performed @ the 2012 Olympic Games it included 5 G masts and black “bugs” coming from the masts and crawling all over everywhere, then surrounding the kids.  
Dancing doctors and nurses weve all seen on all video formats.

I want anyone to explain WHY they would show us 5G masts w/ creatures eminating from them and every other thing that has cone from this hoax, BUT the 5G isnt part of the scheme.  The rest was legit but NOT THAT PART!!  

Considering they show us everything they are doing to us I have invested in EMF protection.  It’s a personal choice.
susie
susie

tycho_brahe, Xander and Brian Johnston like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Johnston Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:30 pm

susie wrote:https://rumble.com/embed/vm2l29/?pub=4

Holy crap, that's gross!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian Johnston

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertarian Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:51 pm

Disgusting:

Libertarian
Libertarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:23 am

susie wrote:Research shows there Is Graphene Oxide in the vaxx
What's your proof for this because you didn't provide any

susie wrote:This vid shows the Graphene connects to 5G.
It's doesn't show anything but words on the screen, I'm guessing you expect me to beLIEve everything they say and take their word?

susie wrote:When the corona ritual was performed @ the 2012 Olympic Games it included 5 G masts and black “bugs” coming from the masts and crawling all over everywhere, then surrounding the kids.  
Dancing doctors and nurses weve all seen on all video formats.

I want anyone to explain WHY they would show us 5G masts w/ creatures eminating from them and every other thing that has cone from this hoax, BUT the 5G isnt part of the scheme

because that 2012 Olympic Games Opening Ceremony doesn't mean anything, you're just claiming it was about 5g and corona, I watched the part you're talking about and it doesn't look anything like 5g masts to me, you're simply interpreting it that way

susie wrote:Considering they show us everything they are doing to us I have invested in EMF protection.  It’s a personal choice.

Exactly, you're personally invested in 5g and emf being harmful, you don't want the money you spent on that "emf protection" to be wasted and useless, so you would rather beLIEve it's harmful because after all "it's a personal choice" to beLIEve that 5g and emf is harmful.

I refuse to fall for any more fake science like i did for the spinning ball, evolution, and other stuff that almost had me killing myself because i thought life had no meaning and didn't matter, i hope you realize where i'm coming from and don't feel slighted or personally attacked. I trust experiments i can do for myself and reject any sort of appeal to authority. So don't think I'm saying you're wrong because the mainstream "experts" say 5g isn't harmful, even if their are "experts" saying it's harmful i still won't beLIEve

Last edited by Russian Blue Cat on Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Shmack_1 and Kambtts2.5 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:55 am

MAGNETIC GRAPHENE OXIDE DEBUNKED & SYNTHESIS OF GRAPHENE OXIDE VIA MODIFIED HUMMER’S METHOD

i don't agree with everything he says like this
CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 15 E5fd8610

and his ending comments on vaccines saying they're okay but the corona one isn't safe
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by notdownunder Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:07 pm

Someone posted an interesting comment at Cairns News

It's worth sharing here, as the timeline is interesting. We are getting close to their next Plandemic which likely will be their so-called Marburg (FAKE) virus.
*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ *´¨)

━━┳┳━┳┳━━━━━━┳━­┳┳┳┳━━━━━━
━━┃┣━┫┗┳━┳┳┳━┫━­┫┗╋╋━┳━┓━━
━━┃┃┃┃┏┫┻┫┏┫┻╋━­┃┏┫┃┃┃╋┃━━
━━┗┻┻┻━┻━┻┛┗━┻━­┻━┻┻┻╋┓┃━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━­━━━━━┻━┻━━
THIS HAS TO STOP, NOW!!!
Mike Yeadon, ex Pfizer head scientist, sent this out last Thursday

We are approaching Stage 5:
Establish chaos and martial law (Nov 21- March 22) and most people think we are still going back to normal?

“The Pathway to New World Order”
By Mike Yeadon
(henrymakow.com)

Phase 1: Stimulate a threat and create fear.
(Dec 19- March 20)
-Mount a pandemic in China
-Kill tens of thousands of elderly people
-Increase the number of cases and deaths
– Position vaccination as the only solution from the beginning
-Focus all attention on Covid 19
-Result, (almost) general panic

Phase 2: Sow the tears and division
(March 20-Dec 20)
-Impose multiple, unnecessary liberticidal and unconstitutional coercive measures.
-Paralyze trade and the economy
-Observe the submission of the majority and the resistance of a rebellious minority
-Stigmatize the rebels and create a horizontal division
-Censoring dissident leaders
-Punish disobedience
Generalize PCR tests
-Create confusion between cases, infected, sick, hospitalized and dead
-Disqualify all effective treatments
-Hope for a rescue vaccine
Result (almost) general panic

Phase 3: Bring a treacherous and deadly solution (Dec 20-June 21)
-Offer a free vaccine for everyone
-promise protection and return to normality
-Establish a herd immunization target
-Stimulate a partial recovery of the economy
-Hide statistics of side effects and deaths from injections
-Passing off the side effects of the injections as “natural” effects of the virus and the disease
-Recover the notion of a variant as a natural mutation of the virus
-Justify the maintenance of coercive measures by not applying the herd immunity threshold
-Punish Health Professionals for the illegal exercise of care and healing

Results: Doubts and feelings of betrayal among the vaccinated, discouragement among opponents

Phase 4: Install apartheid and the QR code (June 21-Oct 21)
-Voluntarily plan for shortages
-Impose the vaccination Pass (QR code) to reward the vaccinated, punish the resistant
-Create Apartheid of the privileged against the others
-Take away the right of work or study to the non-vaccinated
-Impose PCR payment test on non-vaccinated
Result: First stage of Digital control, impoverishment of opponents

Phase 5: Establish chaos and martial law ( Nov 21- March 22)
-Exploit the shortage of goods and food
-Cause the paralysis of the real economy and the closure of factories and shops
-Let unemployment explode
-Apply a third dose to the vaccinated (boosters)
-Take up the murder of the living old men
-Impose compulsory vaccination for all
-Amplify the myth of variants, the efficacy of the vaccine and the immunity of the herd
-Demonize the anti- vaccinated and hold them responsible for the dead
-Arrest opposition leaders
-Impose Digital Identity on everyone (QR code): Birth certificate, Identity document, Passport, Driving License, Health Insurance card
-Establish Martial Law to defeat the opposition
Result: second stage of Digital control
Imprisonment or removal of opponents

Phase 6: Cancel the debts and dematerialize the money (March 22-Sept 22)
-Trigger the economic, financial and stock market collapse, the bankruptcy of the banks
-To rescue the losses of the banks in the accounts of their clients
-Activate the <>
-De-materialize money
-Cancel debts and loans
-Impose the Digital Portfolio (Digital Wallet)
-Seize properties and land
-Ban all global medicines
-Confirm the obligation to vaccinate semi-annually or annually
-Impose food rationing and a diet based on the Codex Alimentarius
-Extend the measures to emerging countries
Result: Third stage of Digital control
Extension of the N.O.M to the whole planet
Norvus Ordo Mass…New World Order

Let’s not let this evil Plan go any further!!
Stand up for Freedom of the human race!!
Vaxxed and Unvaxxed are working together to end this tyranny. Marching in peaceful rallies for all of us TO HAVE OUR FREEDOM BACK!!
MSM is not telling you the truth, they are bought off by the Global Elite to enforce and manipulate you to conform to their “Plan.”
Top Scientists, Lawyers, Drs, Nurses, Policemen and women, Virologists, Immunologists, Ambos, White color, Blue Collar all fighting in courts around the world of the harm being done with these vaccines AND THE Agenda they’re trying to enforce!!
Let’s go back to living the life we enjoyed until 2 years ago!!
We have been lied to for too long!!
DO NOT GET THE BOOSTER, DETOX

Covid fines which the police are issuing are unconstitutional. Plead NOT GUILTY and don’t pay, they will give up if all of us, as business people, owners, and customers don’t comply with these illegal acts of treason!!
The courts in Spain and UK are reimbursing Covid fines and have declared them illegal!
Ditch the mask, ditch the sunscreen, and get out in the sun as “they” want you to get sick breathing your own toxins!
STOP VOLUNTEERING YOUR LIFE AWAY!

LOOK UP VIDEOS AND PAGES
“How your GP is being told to manipulate You”
This a must watch,
Australian Psychologists talking of the corruption
https://www.bitchute.com/video/kFQMzuB9cCNb/
“An urgent message to Humanity – Its Time to Evolve”
How corrupt our govts have been for decades!!
https://dawnkelly.com.au/the-sins-of-our-fathers/
notdownunder
notdownunder

Bro, tycho_brahe and Brian Johnston like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:20 am

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 15 Resear10

Research = Science
Doing your own research has to be demonized when you use appeal to authority arguments for everything. Casting aside what they can prove for themselves and having faith in strangers deemed to be experts.

Science is for everyone not a small select group
CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 15 5taokz10
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 15 Empty Prepare & Get Ready, Phase 5 (Marburg) of their PLANDEMIC Worldwide Soon...

Post by notdownunder Sun Nov 14, 2021 3:18 am

Courtesy of Cairns News (Australia)
☄
┏━┳┳┳┓ ┏━┳━━┳┳┳┓
┃━┫┃┃┃ ┃┗┣┓┏┫┃┃┃
┃┏╋┓┃┃ ┃┏┃┃┃┃┃┃┃
┗┛┗━┻┛ ┗━┛┗┛┗━━┛
Excellent Cairns News report needs to be shared widely. It stacks up with what we already know, in that we have turned the tide in this war, so they need to escalate the fear and force in a last-ditch effort against us before they all end up at a Nuremberg 2.0 trial.
(I'm aware that there was no real Nuremberg trial, as the original one was a farce)

Knowing their plans in advance is a huge advantage for us which must not be wasted and no time to lose. The sooner our side establishes a “War Council” the better and consolidates our factions.

https://cairnsnews.org/2021/11/14/the-genocide-of-queensland/
notdownunder
notdownunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:49 am

notdownunder wrote:Courtesy of Cairns News (Australia)
☄
┏━┳┳┳┓ ┏━┳━━┳┳┳┓
┃━┫┃┃┃ ┃┗┣┓┏┫┃┃┃
┃┏╋┓┃┃ ┃┏┃┃┃┃┃┃┃
┗┛┗━┻┛ ┗━┛┗┛┗━━┛
Excellent Cairns News report needs to be shared widely. It stacks up with what we already know, in that we have turned the tide in this war, so they need to escalate the fear and force in a last-ditch effort against us before they all end up at a Nuremberg 2.0 trial.
(I'm aware that there was no real Nuremberg trial, as the original one was a farce)

Knowing their plans in advance is a huge advantage for us which must not be wasted and no time to lose. The sooner our side establishes a “War Council” the better and consolidates our factions.

It doesn't mean all this is true, but.. I just rang the surfers paradise Novatel on the gold coast and the receptionist confirmed the whole resort is booked out to the Australian defence force until March2022.
Something is going down..

Shmack_1

Back to top Go down

Post by notdownunder Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:20 am

Shmack_1 wrote:
☄

It doesn't mean all this is true, but.. I just rang the surfers paradise Novatel on the gold coast and the receptionist confirmed the whole resort is booked out to the Australian defence force until March2022.
It's likely because of their next PLANDEMIC, which is just around the corner.
▒█▀▀█ ▒█░░░ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▄ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█▀▀█   ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▒█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀   █▀▀
▒█▄▄█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░ ▒█░░░   ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▄▄█ ░▀▀▀▄▄ ▒█▀▀▀   ▀▀▄
▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░░▒█ ▄█▄ ▒█▄▄█   ▒█░░░ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄   ▄▄▀
Many of the covid vaccine injured are displaying clots and uncontrollable bleeding. This will be claimed to be Marburg. GAVI and the WEF are already making announcements about the (FAKE) virus.

They’ve already developed a PCR test for Marburg, even though there is no official ‘pandemic’ yet.

More worryingly, they’re already rushing through a ‘vaccine’ for Marburg.

Even more worryingly, the main ingredient in the new vaccine is Ricin. One of the most toxic poisons on the planet.

They will allow the vaccinated to travel widely this Christmas.

They’ll need a cover for people bringing ‘the virus’ back to their home countries.

A new pandemic will be declared, they’ll claim there is asymptomatic spread.

The media will pump fear harder than we’ve ever seen.

People will lose their minds believing that there is a pandemic of something with an 88% chance of making them bleed out and die.

At this stage jabs will be mandatory and the police and military goon squads will be in full force trying to ‘save humanity’ and dragging off people who refuse the Marburg vaccine to the now built concentration camps to be forcibly injected.

The Ricin ‘vaccine’ is the real death shot and there will be billions of people lining up for it and fighting to be at the front of the lines.

If you think you’ve seen panic during COVID, multiply that by 20 or 30 X with what’s planned and is coming up.

Keep your families very close, hold the line and spread this message far and wide.

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/marburg-virus-disease

@NicholasVeniamin
notdownunder
notdownunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:21 pm

notdownunder wrote:
Shmack_1 wrote:
☄

It's likely because of their next PLANDEMIC, which is just around the corner.
▒█▀▀█ ▒█░░░ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▄ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▄▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█▀▀█   ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▒█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀   █▀▀
▒█▄▄█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░ ▒█░░░   ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▄▄█ ░▀▀▀▄▄ ▒█▀▀▀   ▀▀▄
▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░░▒█ ▄█▄ ▒█▄▄█   ▒█░░░ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄   ▄▄▀
Many of the covid vaccine injured are displaying clots and uncontrollable bleeding. This will be claimed to be Marburg. GAVI and the WEF are already making announcements about the (FAKE) virus.

They’ve already developed a PCR test for Marburg, even though there is no official ‘pandemic’ yet.

More worryingly, they’re already rushing through a ‘vaccine’ for Marburg.

Even more worryingly, the main ingredient in the new vaccine is Ricin. One of the most toxic poisons on the planet.

They will allow the vaccinated to travel widely this Christmas.

They’ll need a cover for people bringing ‘the virus’ back to their home countries.

A new pandemic will be declared, they’ll claim there is asymptomatic spread.

The media will pump fear harder than we’ve ever seen.

People will lose their minds believing that there is a pandemic of something with an 88% chance of making them bleed out and die.

At this stage jabs will be mandatory and the police and military goon squads will be in full force trying to ‘save humanity’ and dragging off people who refuse the Marburg vaccine to the now built concentration camps to be forcibly injected.

The Ricin ‘vaccine’ is the real death shot and there will be billions of people lining up for it and fighting to be at the front of the lines.

If you think you’ve seen panic during COVID, multiply that by 20 or 30 X with what’s planned and is coming up.

Keep your families very close, hold the line and spread this message far and wide.

https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/marburg-virus-disease

@NicholasVeniamin
I'll keep all this in mind, and a likely scenario, but this is still speculation. It's one of the elites biggest tools is to drum up as much fear and propaganda on the "conspiracy" camps side as they do to the masses. An emotional and fearful person makes irrational and usually predictable decisions

Shmack_1

notdownunder likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:59 pm

susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by notdownunder Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:22 pm

☂

Archbishop Vigano WARNS ABOUT THE (((GREAT RESET))) AND THE (((WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM)))

⁣⁣THERE IS NO SARS-COV2
THE "VACCINES" ARE THE BIOWEAPON
VIRUSES ARE NOT LIVING BEINGS
VIRUSES ARE NOT ORGANISMS
VIRUSES ARE POISON, TOXINS, DEAD CELL DEBRIS, GENETIC MATERIAL
YOU CANNOT CATCH VIRUSES BY AIR
THE ONLY WAY (((THEY))) CAN GET YOU TO PUT VIRUSES/TOXINS INTO YOUR BODY IS THROUGH INJECTIONS/VACCINES

ᗪᙓ♈ᗩᓰᒪᔕ
notdownunder
notdownunder

Bro and Xander like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by justyna Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:20 am

A legit study proves those mRNA vaccines may be contributing to increased cardiac events. The abstract is published in the highest impact cardiology journal: Abstract 10712: mRNA COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning

(Sorry, I'm new and can't post links yet so please look it up by the title above)

I recommend checking Aseem Malhotra, one of very few docs here in the UK who's not afraid to speak against this BS.

Feel free to share with anyone who thinks that heart issues will be caused by climate change (LOL, btw).

Peace x

justyna

Bro, Zzzap, TimCoady30 and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Zzzap Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:11 pm

justyna wrote:A legit study proves those mRNA vaccines may be contributing to increased cardiac events. The abstract is published in the highest impact cardiology journal: Abstract 10712: mRNA COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning

(Sorry, I'm new and can't post links yet so please look it up by the title above)

I recommend checking Aseem Malhotra, one of very few docs here in the UK who's not afraid to speak against this BS.

Feel free to share with anyone who thinks that heart issues will be caused by climate change (LOL, btw).

Peace x

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/circ.144.suppl_1.10712

Zzzap

TimCoady30 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:56 pm

Please help share:

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Bro, Russian Blue Cat, jessieThinks and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next