IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

+49
wtf1850s
Alpha
WatchTheCollapse
FE_AirlinePilot
Russian Blue Cat
susie
MMDC
StillWakingUp
Kambtts2.5
justyna
the antagonistic one
Bicenie
Xander
Brian Johnston
Shmack_1
k4t
its_Goyim
The Compassionate Cynic
Merq
Dactylion
Bro
Sienokupeta
MaryMoon
DonGaffney
tycho_brahe
Oliver_Bestfall
Sowello
Nf35
ConnorSingh
Zzzap
nowhereelsetogo
Dab_Tsog
Just Vital
Libertarian
jessieThinks
Realearth
Admin
Spydaman
Devon1
Slowbutsure
BSAlert
Lightning_Peasant
brazzinho
BosnianFlatearther
FiachraW
notdownunder
TimCoady30
Foreverlearning
Fajr
53 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 8 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by susie Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:24 am

NATO & Russian Alliance to quell civil unrest worldwide.
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 8 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by susie Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:30 am

Obtained a small uv flashlight to expose folks to their glow. Wonder if lawsuits against authorities in light of the information on lack of virus can proceed?

Last edited by susie on Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
susie
susie

CajunPie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:52 pm

So hmmm, after seeing the Patrick King case and all the health agencies on that list from susie, maybe more people should try to get a ticket, represent themselves and demand the proof this virus was isolated within someone in their own areas. ?

As we can see from the list many health agencies in many countries were already asked through FOIP and
could not provide the evidence this *virus* has been isolated in a human either:

https://www.fluoridefreepeel.ca/fois-reveal-that-health-science-institutions-around-the-world-have-no-record-of-sars-cov-2-isolation-purification/

Will flooding the courts with these requests help?
I dont know but worth a try?
In Calgary, Alberta a friend and I got hundreds of people to support us to get chickens so the bylaw would give up trying to fine us all, and that WORKED! Bylaw gave up and stopped visiting houses with chickens completely...so maybe this could be similar?
I mean it is more of a whole earth scam ran by huge corporations but still worth it maybe hmm?

There must be a next step someone could make who knows the legal system. All the legal stuff I have learned over the years has been replaced with fresh air by now so I'm feeling a little useless in this.

I suppose making sure all the people who already have a ticket for something covid related hear this info so they can fight the ticket!?
- but he didn't get his ticket dropped
😆 not like those tickets really matter anyways..
I had 2000$ of parking tickets, minor in possession, jaywalking and other bylaw infractions and I never paid any of them. And if you don't go to renew your license or do anything with them after 7 years the tickets all disappear (here in canada anyways) so fuckkit I say.

But HEY, i do everything Im not supposed to do here by these bunk ass covid rules and I still have never had any authority called on me to get a ticket, so I dont know how I will be able to get one, but i will keep trying Laughing Laughing

Anyways, hi, i havent been on here in long time but i havent forgot how good you ifers gang are at compiling all this. Thankyou, Thank you THANKYOUUU <3
MaryMoon
MaryMoon

susie, notdownunder and Bicenie like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:47 pm

susie
susie

Bro likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:17 am

Shit hittin the fan.  WHO Concedes the covid virus is just like the common flu.
susie
susie

CajunPie, Bro and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:51 pm

ST LOUIS AREA TAXI REFUSING MASKED OR VAXXED PASSENGERS
Propaganda article Here
susie
susie

MaryMoon, Bro and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by notdownunder Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:51 am

THE SNAKES ARE COMING OUT.

“The Chinese biological laboratory in Wuhan is owned by GlaxoSmithKline!!!

The masks begin to fall off ! “The Chinese biological laboratory in Wuhan is owned by GlaxoSmithKline, which (accidentally) owns Pfizer!” (the one who makes the vaccine against the virus which (accidentally) started at the Wuhan Biological Lab and which was (accidentally) funded by Dr. Fauci, who (accidentally) promotes the vaccine !

“GlaxoSmithKline is (accidentally) managed by the finance division of Black Rock, which (accidentally) manages the finances of the Open Foundation Company (Soros Foundation), which (accidentally) manages the French AXA !”

Soros (accidentally) owns the German company Winterthur, which (accidentally) built a Chinese laboratory in Wuhan and was bought by the German Allianz, which (coincidentally) has Vanguard as a shareholder, who (coincidentally) is a shareholder of Black Rock, which (coincidentally) controls central banks and manages about a third of world investment capital. “Black Rock” is also (coincidentally) a major shareholder of MICROSOFT, owned by Bill Gates, who (coincidentally) is a shareholder of Pfizer (which – remember ? sells a miracle vaccine) and (coincidentally) is now the first sponsor of the WHO !

Now you understand how a dead bat sold in a wet market in China has infected the WHOLE PLANET (PLANE)!”

https://cairnsnews.org/2021/08/08/covid-is-an-infodemic

Comment by crisscross767, who has posted some great informative comments on Cairns News, including exposing the Jewish ZIONIST PARASITES.
notdownunder
notdownunder

susie, MaryMoon, CajunPie, Bro, Lightning_Peasant, TimCoady30, The Compassionate Cynic and Tree like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Wed Aug 11, 2021 3:33 am

Marines Rebuke Mandatory Vaxx Order
Marines Rebuke Def. Sec.: “No Mandatory Vaccinations for My Marines.”
By Michael Baxter - August 10, 20214102

Marine Corps General David H. Berger on Monday rebuked Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin’s edict requiring all Armed Forces personnel to submit to Covid-19 vaccinations under threat of court martial or discharge, said a source in Gen. Berger’s office who overheard a heated conversation between them.

Gen. Berger telephoned the defense secretary minutes after he said in a press conference that the Covid-19 vaccination is needed to maintain military readiness and that he would enforce the mandatary vaccination policy regardless of FDA approval status.

“There will be no mandatory vaccinations for my Marines,” Gen. Berger said.

In a transcript of the call reviewed by Real Raw News, Gen. Berger lambasted Austin and branded him a traitor.

“Under no circumstances will Marines be compelled to take a potentially hazardous vaccination that the FDA won’t even fully endorse,” Gen. Berger told Austin. “You are a coward and a traitor, manipulated by people pushing bad policy on the men and women who provide security to our nation. Neither you nor your puppet president has authority to enforce such a policy.”

Austin argued that mandatory vaccinations have always been a requirement for soldiers enlisting into the Armed Forces, and they, as property of the U.S. government, have no right to decide whether to take the Covid-19 jab. The federal government and President Biden would decide for them, Austin said.

“They’re incapable of making informed decisions. So we, their leaders, make the big decisions they cannot,” Austin said. “Biden and Harris are in charge, not individual soldiers.”

Then Austin got political: “If conservatives and evangelicals see our fighting forces getting vaccinated, they’ll be more likely to get vaccinated themselves,” Austin said.

Gen. Berger said it was unfair to compare established vaccinations with a product that was rushed to market with little concern for side effects. He called the CDC and Dr. Fauci corrupt, and he asked Austin why the puppet administration hid from the public an NIH report linking the vaccination to thousands of fatalities.

“If someone dies, you say it was Covid-19. There’s a refusal to admit the vaccination carries side effects that can include death in certain individuals.”

“I’m not a physician. I’m the Secretary of Defense for Joseph R. Biden, and I follow orders,” Austin retorted.

“In case you haven’t heard, Biden’s not in charge of the military, and neither are you. You can sell whatever lies you want to the media. You sold your soul, Lloyd, and I hope you can live with yourself,” Gen. Berger said.

Gen. Berger said he had the support of other Joint Chiefs of Staff and would implore them to ignore unlawful orders coming from the illegitimate administration.

“If a soldier wants the vaccination, fine. If not, he’s not rolling up his sleeve. If you try to forcibly vaccinate even one of my Marines, you better come armed,” Gen. Berger said, and hung up the phone.

In a statement Monday afternoon, Biden said he strongly supports Austin’s message and that he is “eager to see” the Covid-19 vaccination added to the battery of vaccinations soldiers receive upon joining the military.
susie
susie

Lightning_Peasant, TimCoady30, notdownunder, The Compassionate Cynic and Tree like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienokupeta Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:44 am

Lithuania protesting

Sienokupeta

susie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:24 am

”The tests we’ve seen around the country from doctors are showing that almost 45,000 people that got these vaccinations were dead in 72 hours,” attorney Michael Green said at a Thursday press conference.”
Hawaii Attorneys Suing: COVID Vaccines Killed Nearly 45,000
susie
susie

Bro, Sienokupeta, notdownunder and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:19 am

Pathologist Sounds Alarm over Vaccine Deaths
susie
susie

Bro, notdownunder and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:26 am

susie wrote:Marines Rebuke Mandatory Vaxx Order
Marines Rebuke Def. Sec.: “No Mandatory Vaccinations for My Marines.”
By Michael Baxter - August 10, 20214102

Marine Corps General David H. Berger on Monday rebuked Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin’s edict requiring all Armed Forces personnel to submit to Covid-19 vaccinations under threat of court martial or discharge, said a source in Gen. Berger’s office who overheard a heated conversation between them.

Gen. Berger telephoned the defense secretary minutes after he said in a press conference that the Covid-19 vaccination is needed to maintain military readiness and that he would enforce the mandatary vaccination policy regardless of FDA approval status.

“There will be no mandatory vaccinations for my Marines,” Gen. Berger said.

In a transcript of the call reviewed by Real Raw News, Gen. Berger lambasted Austin and branded him a traitor.

“Under no circumstances will Marines be compelled to take a potentially hazardous vaccination that the FDA won’t even fully endorse,” Gen. Berger told Austin. “You are a coward and a traitor, manipulated by people pushing bad policy on the men and women who provide security to our nation. Neither you nor your puppet president has authority to enforce such a policy.”

Austin argued that mandatory vaccinations have always been a requirement for soldiers enlisting into the Armed Forces, and they, as property of the U.S. government, have no right to decide whether to take the Covid-19 jab. The federal government and President Biden would decide for them, Austin said.

“They’re incapable of making informed decisions. So we, their leaders, make the big decisions they cannot,” Austin said. “Biden and Harris are in charge, not individual soldiers.”

Then Austin got political: “If conservatives and evangelicals see our fighting forces getting vaccinated, they’ll be more likely to get vaccinated themselves,” Austin said.

Gen. Berger said it was unfair to compare established vaccinations with a product that was rushed to market with little concern for side effects. He called the CDC and Dr. Fauci corrupt, and he asked Austin why the puppet administration hid from the public an NIH report linking the vaccination to thousands of fatalities.

“If someone dies, you say it was Covid-19. There’s a refusal to admit the vaccination carries side effects that can include death in certain individuals.”

“I’m not a physician. I’m the Secretary of Defense for Joseph R. Biden, and I follow orders,” Austin retorted.

“In case you haven’t heard, Biden’s not in charge of the military, and neither are you. You can sell whatever lies you want to the media. You sold your soul, Lloyd, and I hope you can live with yourself,” Gen. Berger said.

Gen. Berger said he had the support of other Joint Chiefs of Staff and would implore them to ignore unlawful orders coming from the illegitimate administration.

“If a soldier wants the vaccination, fine. If not, he’s not rolling up his sleeve. If you try to forcibly vaccinate even one of my Marines, you better come armed,” Gen. Berger said, and hung up the phone.

In a statement Monday afternoon, Biden said he strongly supports Austin’s message and that he is “eager to see” the Covid-19 vaccination added to the battery of vaccinations soldiers receive upon joining the military.

Oh Yeah... Sock it too me... !

I am ONE THOUSAND PERCENT in agreement with the words and power of this IFERS post about someone at the highest level of the Military, supposedly, telling Secretary of Defense Austin about his criminal Vaccination requirements for the military.

Absolutely... The words and the whole article are like a soothing balm. But is ANY of it true. We come to IFERS for the truth. This does not seem to be the truth if you visit the website in question, where this post comes from, It is a joke.

What am I missing... I will gladly delete my post here... If someone can explain how that website is real ? How that article about the Military guy yelling at the SecDef is real, true and factual ?

Here is a link to the original article:

https://realrawnews.com/2021/08/marines-rebuke-def-sec-no-mandatory-vaccinations-for-my-marines/

The Whole website, that this post above comes from, is made up of preposterous articles!

On this website are articles claiming -- > Gates Arrested, Tom Hanks Executed, Susan Rice Executed...

Suzie, I am on your side like butter on bread... but I think you might want to RE-THINK that post... from that website?

My God, yes I want that to be true... but I think it is obvious it is MADE UP !

To understand how much they STRAY from the truth on that website... here is an article they wrote... on the ARREST OF BILL GATES in late July 2021 or Aug 1 2021... !!

https://realrawnews.com/2021/08/military-arrests-bill-gates/

common... for example Bill Gates was JUST on youtube with a short interview with Anderson Cooper... If Gates was arrested on August 1, 2021... then how is he free to continue his BS on TV via CNN that happened just 4 days after he was supposed to be arrested..

Here is the vid of Gates interview on CNN days after his arrest?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhZa3J2cemM

That website is as crazy made up stuff as the crazies at CDC, WHO, Fauci etc all wrapped in one.

Here are the other crazy articles... ON THAT WEBSITE...

The military execution of Tom Hanks !

https://realrawnews.com/2021/07/military-executes-tom-hanks/

or the arrest and military hanging of Susan Rice... !

https://realrawnews.com/2021/08/military-hangs-susan-rice/

So maybe, Susie, you might want to delete that post... I thought IFERS was about truth and the origin of truth.

Anyone who does not believe me... Then visit the links and read the articles on that website.

If I am wrong gladly delete THIS post of mine.

I have been against the COVID BS since March of 2020... Not had a vaccine for over 40 years and will not have one... I follow Naturopathic medicine my whole life plus do fasting with a veggie diet.

That website and this article I am condemning is a joke.
Bro
Bro

susie, Lightning_Peasant, notdownunder and Merq like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 8 Empty Denmark abolishes all Corona measures

Post by notdownunder Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:13 am

Denmark abolishes all Corona measures

Danish parliament recently decided in Copenhagen that all Corona measures should be ended from October 1. There will therefore no longer be a mask requirement and the test regime will be abolished. The Danes will then no longer have to provide evidence of whether they are vaccinated or unvaccinated, or whether they have tested positive or negative.

Denmark’s SSI infectious diseases agency said it no longer relied on vaccination to achieve herd immunity in the country. Tyra Grove Krause, the SSI’s acting academic director, said a new wave of infections were expected after people return to work and school at the end of this summer, but it should not be cause for alarm. “It will be more reminiscent of the flu,” Krause said.

https://freewestmedia.com/2021/08/09/denmark-abolishes-all-corona-measures/
notdownunder
notdownunder

susie, Bro and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:10 pm

I agree on the article about the Marines.

Check this out, a microscopic view of the vaccine ingredients:
Microscopic view of vaxx ingredients

Not sure what luciferous is made with but there is something in the vaxx that glows.
susie
susie

Lightning_Peasant and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:50 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

susie, Bro, Ant, notdownunder and Joda like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dactylion Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:39 am

In Australia, the govt herded 24000 children into a stadium to vaccinate them. Parents were barred from entering.

2 children died on the spot after receiving the vaccine. Hell knows how many are going to suffer adverse side-effects including blot clots or becoming paraplegics.

https://rumble.com/vlde24-report-2-kids-dead-after-24000-children-herded-into-stadium-for-jab.html
Dactylion
Dactylion

susie, Bro, Lightning_Peasant, notdownunder and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Merq Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:39 am

They really want everyone to have this “vaccine”. Offering money to get a vaccine seems suspicious.

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 8 1d7c8b10

Merq

Admin, Bro, Lightning_Peasant, notdownunder, The Compassionate Cynic, tycho_brahe and Merq like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Merq Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:32 am

What's the best and newest video with information gathered within the last few months to show someone with a slightly shorter attention span if I am trying to make them avoid the vaccine? Any ideas?

They aren't going to watch a 1 hour long video. Any links to a few shorter, "to the point" kind of videos?

Merq

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:19 am

Merq wrote:What's the best and newest video with information gathered within the last few months to show someone with a slightly shorter attention span if I am trying to make them avoid the vaccine? Any ideas?

They aren't going to watch a 1 hour long video. Any links to a few shorter, "to the point" kind of videos?

Try this one: https://odysee.com/@thecrowhouse:2/If-They-Get-Jabbed-After-Watching-This-They-Are-Beyond-Saving:d
And/or this one: https://odysee.com/@EricDubay:c/Terrible-Covid-Vaccine-Reactions---PLEASE-SHARE!:1
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Bro, Lightning_Peasant, notdownunder and Merq like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:38 am

Merq wrote:What's the best and newest video with information gathered within the last few months to show someone with a slightly shorter attention span if I am trying to make them avoid the vaccine? Any ideas?

Dr Sean Brooks at School Board Meeting
susie
susie

Bro and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Merq Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:44 am

Admin wrote:

Try this one:  https://odysee.com/@thecrowhouse:2/If-They-Get-Jabbed-After-Watching-This-They-Are-Beyond-Saving:d
And/or this one:  https://odysee.com/@EricDubay:c/Terrible-Covid-Vaccine-Reactions---PLEASE-SHARE!:1

The first one is perfect and exactly what I was looking for. Thanks!

Merq

susie and Bro like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:36 am

My Parish DDay Declaration against Cornholio:

Friend posted it.  Making sure everyone here sees it.
Just a note, our area is Freemason central. They have lodges out in the middle of bfe beside the local roadways.
There also is a large contingency of Southern MAFIA. Gulf Coast Gambling.
susie
susie

Bro, Lightning_Peasant and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:08 am

Businesses are taking a stance against the vaxxed.
(I was looking to get a haircut today and had trouble finding an unveed person to cut my hair. She said she has lots of new clients now.) 😎
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:17 am

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.121.318902#

SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Impairs Endothelial Function via Downregulation of ACE 2
Yuyang Lei, Jiao Zhang, Cara R. Schiavon, Ming He, Lili Chen, Hui Shen, Yichi Zhang, Qian Yin, Yoshitake Cho, Leonardo Andrade, Gerald S. Shadel, Mark Hepokoski, Ting Lei, Hongliang Wang, Jin Zhang, Jason X.-J. Yuan, Atul Malhotra, Uri Manor, Shengpeng Wang, Zu-Yi Yuan, John Y-J. Shyy
Originally published31 Mar 2021https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCRESAHA.121.318902Circulation Research. 2021;128:1323–1326
is related to
Meet the First Author, see p 1239

SARS-CoV-2 (severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2) infection relies on the binding of S protein (Spike glycoprotein) to ACE (angiotensin-converting enzyme) 2 in the host cells. Vascular endothelium can be infected by SARS-CoV-2,1 which triggers mitochondrial reactive oxygen species production and glycolytic shift.2 Paradoxically, ACE2 is protective in the cardiovascular system, and SARS-CoV-1 S protein promotes lung injury by decreasing the level of ACE2 in the infected lungs.3 In the current study, we show that S protein alone can damage vascular endothelial cells (ECs) by downregulating ACE2 and consequently inhibiting mitochondrial function.

We administered a pseudovirus expressing S protein (Pseu-Spike) to Syrian hamsters intratracheally. Lung damage was apparent in animals receiving Pseu-Spike, revealed by thickening of the alveolar septa and increased infiltration of mononuclear cells (Figure [A]). AMPK (AMP-activated protein kinase) phosphorylates ACE2 Ser-680, MDM2 (murine double minute 2) ubiquitinates ACE2 Lys-788, and crosstalk between AMPK and MDM2 determines the ACE2 level.4 In the damaged lungs, levels of pAMPK (phospho-AMPK), pACE2 (phospho-ACE2), and ACE2 decreased but those of MDM2 increased (Figure [B], i). Furthermore, complementary increased and decreased phosphorylation of eNOS (endothelial NO synthase) Thr-494 and Ser-1176 indicated impaired eNOS activity. These changes of pACE2, ACE2, MDM2 expression, and AMPK activity in endothelium were recapitulated by in vitro experiments using pulmonary arterial ECs infected with Pseu-Spike which was rescued by treatment with N-acetyl-L-cysteine, a reactive oxygen species inhibitor (Figure [B], ii).

Figure.
Download figureDownload PowerPoint
Caption
We next studied the impact of S protein on mitochondrial function. Confocal images of ECs treated with S1 protein revealed increased mitochondrial fragmentation, indicating altered mitochondrial dynamics (Figure [C], i). To examine whether these mitochondrial changes were due, in part, to the decreased amount of ACE2, we overexpressed ACE2 S680D (ACE2-D, a phospho-mimetic ACE2 with increased stability) or S680L (ACE2-L, a dephospho-mimetic with decreased stability)4 in ECs. As shown in Figure [C], ii, ECs with ACE2-L had a higher number of fragmented mitochondria when compared to those with ACE2-D. Performing oxygen consumption rate and extracellular acidification rate assays, we found that ECs overexpressing ACE2-L had reduced basal mitochondrial respiration, ATP production, and maximal respiration compared to ECs overexpressing ACE2-D (Figure [D], i). Moreover, ACE2-L overexpression caused increased basal acidification rate, glucose-induced glycolysis, maximal glycolytic capacity, and glycolytic reserve (Figure [D], ii). Also, ECs incubated with S1 protein had attenuated mitochondrial function but increased glycolysis, when compared with control cells treated with IgG (Figure [D], iii and iv). We also compared the expressions of mitochondria- and glycolysis-related genes in lung ECs isolated from ACE2-D or ACE2-L knock-in mice.4 Shown in Figure [E], the mRNA levels of NRF1, HO1, and TFAM (mitochondria biogenesis-related genes) were increased, whereas those of HK2, PFKFB3, and ENO2 (glycolysis-related genes) were decreased in lung ECs in ACE2-D mice, as compared to those in ACE2-L mice.

SARS-CoV-2 infection induces EC inflammation, leading to endotheliitis.1,5 Because S protein decreased ACE2 level and impaired NO bioavailability, we examined whether S protein entry is indispensable for dysfunctional endothelium. As shown in Figure [F], i, the endothelium-dependent vasodilation induced by acetylcholine was impaired in pulmonary arteries isolated from Pseu-Spike-administered hamsters, whereas the endothelium-independent vasodilation induced by sodium nitroprusside was not affected. We also compared the acetylcholine- and sodium nitroprusside–induced vasodilation of pulmonary vessels from ACE2-D or ACE2-L mice. As anticipated, acetylcholine-induced vasodilation was hindered in pulmonary arteries isolated from ACE2-L mice in comparison to ACE2-D mice (Figure [F], ii). There was, however, little difference in sodium nitroprusside–induced vasodilation between ACE2-D and ACE-L animals.

Although the use of a noninfectious pseudovirus is a limitation to this study, our data reveals that S protein alone can damage endothelium, manifested by impaired mitochondrial function and eNOS activity but increased glycolysis. It appears that S protein in ECs increases redox stress which may lead to AMPK deactivation, MDM2 upregulation, and ultimately ACE2 destabilization.4 Although these findings need to be confirmed with the SARS-CoV-2 virus in the future study, it seems paradoxical that ACE2 reduction by S protein would decrease the virus infectivity, thereby protecting endothelium. However, a dysregulated renin-angiotensin system due to ACE2 reduction may exacerbate endothelial dysfunction, leading to endotheliitis. Collectively, our results suggest that the S protein-exerted EC damage overrides the decreased virus infectivity. This conclusion suggests that vaccination-generated antibody and/or exogenous antibody against S protein not only protects the host from SARS-CoV-2 infectivity but also inhibits S protein-imposed endothelial injury.

Nonstandard Abbreviation and Acronyms
ACE
angiotensin-converting enzyme

ECs
endothelial cells

eNOS
endothelial NO synthase

pACE2
phospho-ACE2

pAMPK
phospho-AMPK

S protein
Spike glycoprotein

Data Availability
The data that support the findings of this study, including statistical analyses and reagents used, are available from the corresponding author upon request.

Sources of Funding
This work was supported in part by grants from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) grants 81870220 (S. Wang), 81800328 (J.Z.), 81941005 (Z.-Y. Yuan); Shaanxi Natural Science Fund S2020-JC-JQ-0239 (S. Wang); The National Key Research and Development Program (Grant No. 2018YFC1311500; Z.-Y. Yuan); the Clinical Research Award of the First Affiliated Hospital of Xi’an Jiaotong University (Grant No. XJTU1AF-CRF-2016-004; Z.-Y. Yuan); Xi’an Jiaotong University Financial support.

Disclosures None.

Footnotes
*Y. Lei and J. Zhang contributed equally.

†U. Manor, S. Wang, Z.-Y. Yuan, and J.Y.-J. Shyy contributed equally as senior authors.

For Sources of Funding and Disclosures, see page 1324.

Correspondence to: John Y-J. Shyy, PhD, Division of Cardiology, Department of Medicine, University of California, San Diego, 9500 Gilman Dr, La Jolla, CA 92093, Email jshyy@health.ucsd.edu
Zu-Yi Yuan, MD, PhD, Department of Cardiology, First Affiliated Hospital of Xi’an Jiaotong University, 277 Yanta W Rd, Xi’an 710061, China, Email zuyiyuan@mail.xjtu.edu.cn
References
1. Teuwen LA, Geldhof V, Pasut A, Carmeliet P. COVID-19: the vasculature unleashed.Nat Rev Immunol. 2020; 20:389–391. doi: 10.1038/s41577-020-0343-0CrossrefMedlineGoogle Scholar
2. Codo AC, Davanzo GG, Monteiro LB, de Souza GF, Muraro SP, Virgilio-da-Silva JV, Prodonoff JS, Carregari VC, de Biagi Junior CAO, Crunfli F, et al.. Elevated glucose levels favor SARS-CoV-2 infection and monocyte response through a HIF-1α/glycolysis-dependent axis.Cell Metab. 2020; 32:437–446.e5. doi: 10.1016/j.cmet.2020.07.007CrossrefMedlineGoogle Scholar
3. Kuba K, Imai Y, Rao S, Gao H, Guo F, Guan B, Huan Y, Yang P, Zhang Y, Deng W, et al.. A crucial role of angiotensin converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) in SARS coronavirus-induced lung injury.Nat Med. 2005; 11:875–879. doi: 10.1038/nm1267CrossrefMedlineGoogle Scholar
4. Shen H, Zhang J, Wang C, Jain PP, Xiong M, Shi X, Lei Y, Chen S, Yin Q, Thistlethwaite PA, et al.. MDM2-Mediated Ubiquitination of angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 contributes to the development of pulmonary arterial hypertension.Circulation. 2020; 142:1190–1204. doi: 10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.120.048191LinkGoogle Scholar
5. Varga Z, Flammer AJ, Steiger P, Haberecker M, Andermatt R, Zinkernagel AS, Mehra MR, Schuepbach RA, Ruschitzka F, Moch H. Endothelial cell infection and endotheliitis in COVID-19.Lancet. 2020; 395:1417–1418. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(20)30937-5CrossrefMedlineGoogle Scholar“
susie
susie

notdownunder likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:24 am

Former LA District Attorney warning officials about lawsuits.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next