IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial

+39
John
Ifersgold
Warwick
Oliver_Bestfall
Dual1ty
BosnianFlatearther
markwilson
jewry/trannywood
Just Vital
observer
Dabbin Good
Tankjones1991
iwanttobefree
mitch
M Dornan
balgofar
Ifersknight
AJRas
Muahahazz
Mar L
Schpankme
Realearth
lotuseater
Lightning_Peasant
RickFE
damnice
Artemis
fakenasa
rgblord
vortexpuppy
ABalancedKarma
eeken
Bobby Peru
FL@T-E@RTH
ShillKiller
freejack
csp
Foreverlearning
Admin
43 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial - Page 2 Empty Re: Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial

Post by fakenasa Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:26 pm

Also tyson tells rogan he has to take down B.o.B for "invoking physics", but I dont really see what B.o.B's claim has to do with physics. Geometry and math, yes. Physics no. Im not a scientist (thank god) and if im wrong here feel free to delete this please.

fakenasa

Back to top Go down

Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial - Page 2 Empty Re: Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial

Post by csp Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:29 am

fakenasa wrote:Also tyson tells rogan he has to take down B.o.B for "invoking physics", but I dont really see what B.o.B's claim has to do with physics.  Geometry and math, yes.  Physics no.  Im not a scientist (thank god) and if im wrong here feel free to delete this please.

Yes, I think at this point it's quite obviously the only thing NDT can debunk is his own delusional straw men.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:28 pm

Admin wrote:

This video was originally posted on Infowars channel but later deleted.

EDDIE BRAVO with OWEN SHROYER from INOFWARS

Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by damnice Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:54 am

Artemis wrote:
EDDIE BRAVO with OWEN SHROYER from INOFWARS

This is the way most people approach a defense of their belief in a round Earth, asking what the motive is for teaching it's round instead of admitting the true nature of our world. The correct response is, "Does their motive prove your reality?" What difference does it make WHY they do it, we can speculate all day that it's religious, scientism, jewish, masonic blah blah blah. What is the shape of the ground you are standing on? What is the nature of our environment? Have you ever even looked into trying to prove your reality? Most people will answer that they haven't because why question authority? Smarter people than they are have all done the "science" and they all agree it's a sphere so why waste their time reproving what smarter men have already figured out? It's a loser mentality, a defeatist stance that there just can't possibly be a way to prove against the authoritarian system's curriculum of our creation, history, environment and reality. When with just a few simple visual tests and some critical thinking you can overturn centuries of manipulation and deceit about our flat reality and harness an unshakeable understanding of reality. AFTER you have figured this out for yourself and chosen to believe your own eyes and thoughts over someone else's then you can move on to motive and easily see why they instigated this myth and perpetuated this heliocentric lie for centuries.

This quote is so extremely relevant to scientism and ball earth it could literally be substituted in for communism and make the point perfectly.
J. Eddgar Hoover wrote:
The menace of communism in this country will remain a menace until the American people make themselves aware of the techniques of communism. No one who truly understands what it really is can be taken in by it. Yet the individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists. The American mind simply has not come to a realization of the evil which has been introduced into our midst. It rejects even the assumption that human creatures could espouse a philosophy which must ultimately destroy all that is good and decent.
damnice
damnice

Ifersgold likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:46 pm

Intense re-programming from Joe Rogan and his crew to try to reel Eddie Bravo back from flat earth. Joe is just ignoring everything and pigeon holing what they look at online. This is an indication that Eddie being flat earth pro is hurting them.

If you want to study shill tactics, this video is a perfect example. Of course it is 3 vs 1, they control the information they view, all 3 globe supporters are belittling Eddie every chance they get. The condescending tone Joe uses the entire time, is a classic trait of a narcissist. He was reprogrammed after his moon hoax rants you can find in this thread. Now Joe is just another puppet on the payroll. And Joe name drops Alex at the end of the show, Eddie totally wrecks him saying " Alex jones is a blue belt in conspiracies".

Eddie was on the defensive the entire time, and didn't take control at key points he was making. In his defense, I don't think anyone would have lasted that long talking to them. From what I observed, Eddie isn't backing down even after that podcast.
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightning_Peasant Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:07 pm

I see they just started a gofundme for Eddie. I would post the link but I'm a new memember and can understand the restriction.
I'm not sure how genuine it is but I would be curious to see if it did happen what they would say when they actually see the truth. It's honestly hard to watch that video with the constant mistreatment of Eddie. I couldn't imagine talking to any of my close friends that way.
Lightning_Peasant
Lightning_Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:52 am

Many years ago before having his own "Joe Rogan Questions Everything" TV show and before JRE was the world's biggest podcast, Joe Rogan was a vocal proponent exposing NASA's Moon landing hoax.  He debated Penn Gillette, Phil Plait, Mancow, and many others brilliantly explaining the problems and inconsistencies with NASA's supposed Moon landings.  Then one day, around Joe's Sci-Fi channel show premier, he had NASA spokesman Neil Degrasse Tyson on his podcast, praised him to a sycophantic degree, and back-peddled 180 degrees on his Moon hoax stance from stating unequivocally that (and I quote) "there is no way we went to the Moon," to stating equally unequivocally that, "there is no way that it was a hoax."  Since this hypocritical 180, Joe has continued to have Neil Tyson and other establishment shills on his show, while simultaneously silencing and condemning people with anti-establishment views like his best friend Eddie Bravo.  In the following video you will see Joe arrogantly, aggressively, and disrespectfully ridiculing and attempting to silence Eddie from speaking his mind about NASA, Flat Earth, Dinosaurs, Chemtrails, and other topics which Joe has clearly become a gate-keeper for.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Ifersgold and maril like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:38 pm

Joe Rogan says "They are not same humans in 1969 in then NASA and now NASA!".

Ideology of then NASA and now NASA is same-to deceive.

Last edited by Artemis on Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:58 pm

I can't believe Eddie took all that abuse in such stride. That was actually painful to listen to. Really though, how can anyone listen to that and not see how fallacious those goons are. This was so wrong on so many levels that I feel like giving Eddie a hug and a cup of tea after that. I've heard people claim they've PTSD on less.
lotuseater
lotuseater

Back to top Go down

Post by rgblord Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:32 pm

I am definitely not trying to defend Joe or anything, but he does have a family. I would would assume the elites/jews/masons would have said "It would be a shame if anything were to happen to them" to Joe when they got to him.

rgblord

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:20 am

rgblord wrote:I am definitely not trying to defend Joe or anything, but he does have a family. I would would assume the elites/jews/masons would have said "It would be a shame if anything were to happen to them" to Joe when they got to him.

Its still a personal choice. Do you not think Eric or anyone else that puts themselves out there gets threatened, and they also have families. Its the easier path, just take the money and lie.
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

maril likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rgblord Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:56 am

Foreverlearning wrote:Its still a personal choice. Do you not think Eric or anyone else that puts themselves out there gets threatened, and they also have families. Its the easier path, just take the money and lie.
I don't know why I never considered that. Good point.

rgblord

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:50 am

Yes, I receive death threats against me and my family regularly, and I have been offered a TV show etc.  Here is an example:  http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2011/07/masons-are-trying-to-co-opt-me.html

People even threaten to "rape my girlfriend" and other such disgustingness, as seen below.  Joe Rogan just sold-out, plain and simple.  I have not and will not.  Ever.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:47 pm

Admin wrote:Yes, I receive death threats against me and my family regularly, and I have been offered a TV show etc.  Here is an example:  http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2011/07/masons-are-trying-to-co-opt-me.html

People even threaten to "rape my girlfriend" and other such disgustingness, as seen below.  Joe Rogan just sold-out, plain and simple.  I have not and will not.  Ever.

That video has psychopath written all over it!
I certainly commend Eric and anyone that is pushing REAL TRUTH and not speculation or hear say. Thank you!
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:59 pm

Admin wrote:Yes, I receive death threats against me and my family regularly, and I have been offered a TV show etc.  Here is an example:  http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2011/07/masons-are-trying-to-co-opt-me.html

That's a perfect example of how freely abusive people can be. I may have been joking in my last comment about PTSD but there is a real threat out there for how much literal abuse there is towards people who might be called "conspiracy theorist" (that term is a stupid connotation to begin with). Actual psychological abuse is rampant towards free thinkers. Not only do we have to deal with understanding how much of a victim we are in this whole bullshit scheme but we have to hear it from the zombies themselves. We are very brave people, indeed.
lotuseater
lotuseater

electricforestchemtrails likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Thu May 11, 2017 1:34 pm

Artemis
Artemis

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Fri May 12, 2017 4:37 pm

FEA vs Joe Rogan & Mick West
Notice: Strong language

Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by lotuseater Fri May 12, 2017 4:58 pm

When you think of the trends going on, Rogan is in a position of HUGE importance. People losing faith in and watching less of cable television. Alex Jones is going downhill. And Rogan just so happens to be in such a well established position at such great timing.

Rogan's career and history makes perfect sense for what he's doing now. Trained lifetime actor that goes by the script. The niche that he's filling appeals to a certain archetype of zombie is way too perfectly timed. It's a shame. I was even a kickstarter for a documentary he was in about DMT.

I attribute Rogan's recent podcast with this reddit post from the other day...
https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6ak729/what_if_flat_earthers_are_here_just_to_make/
lotuseater
lotuseater

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun May 14, 2017 4:53 am

Realearth wrote:
Joe Rogan & Mick West

The Question becomes, WHY was Mick West talking with Joe Rogan about the flat Earth?
Because, as one of the Shills, Mick West has put out a spreadsheet on his site (Metabunk) that usurps the NASA curvature math by claiming that REFRACTION can allow objects to be seen miles beyond the visual curve.

Why all the fuss?
This weeks talk has been about a photo taken from "Winter Hill" with "Blackpool Tower" and the "Isle of Man" in the backdrop, distance 90+ miles.

Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial - Page 2 Isleof10

Anthony Riley, an advanced flat Earther took the target distance of 90 miles, and the Observer Height of 1445 feet, did the math and discovered the land should have been hidden behind 1200 feet of Earth curvature; in other words, almost everything shown in the photo should be hidden behind the curve.

Then what happens? In steps the 9 to 5 Heliocentric Shills to claim that using Metbunk implements "standard refraction", which means anything beyond "NASA curvature math" will be visible, in fact the further around the curve the more favorable Refraction becomes.

Next we have Rogan and West talking about crazy flat Earther's and how they leave off important information that makes the Ball Earth look flat; then today Mick West decides to drop in on Anthony Riley's YouTube comments to offer his Priestly assistance.

Lets rap this up; the only reason Mick West was on the Joe Rogan Show was to try and give West credibility for his Metabunk spreadsheet (make no mistake about it, this was a controlled strike on flat Earth) so they can for go curvature math and institute the magic of "Standard Refraction" beyond the visible field, this so they can claim that objects which should be mathematically beyond the curve can now be seen within perfect perceptive.

WHY IS JOE ROGAN SCARED OF ERIC DUBAY?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 15, 2017 4:23 am

Last week Joe Rogan devoted yet another entire episode of his podcast to calling out me, Eric Dubay, and the Flat Earth.  Proving once again what a sold-out traitor he is, Joe has even taken to wearing a "Round Earth Shill" shirt to mock those of us who are exposing him.  He is visibly concerned at the rapid rise of the flat Earth movement and what it will mean for him, his Mason friends, and their cozy lucrative shill-jobs.  In this video I debunk every argument he and Mick West attempt to throw at me.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon May 15, 2017 4:36 am

Admin wrote:
I debunk every argument he and Mick West attempt to throw at me

Thank you Eric, it's becoming surreal when indoctrinated people claim to live on a spinning Spaceball, curving 8 inch per mile squared;

or these same people who claim they can see 250 miles around the curve they claim debunks flat Earth.

Whats even more disturbing are the amount of these indoctrinated people who combine the man-made constructs of Heaven and Space (Fiction).

Creation Stories:
  Space   (Big Bang)    ATOM - even Atheists need a religion
  Heaven (Holy Spirit)  ADAM - when Theist penis worship just won't do
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Thu May 18, 2017 3:39 am

Flat Earth Asshole vs Joe Rogan & Mick West - Round 2

Jake why are you listing " For more information about Flat Earth, please check out these great channels:", which are nearly all controlled opposition shill channels?
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Mar L Thu May 18, 2017 10:43 am

Admin wrote:

Last week Joe Rogan devoted yet another entire episode of his podcast to calling out me, Eric Dubay, and the Flat Earth.  Proving once again what a sold-out traitor he is, Joe has even taken to wearing a "Round Earth Shill" shirt to mock those of us who are exposing him.  He is visibly concerned at the rapid rise of the flat Earth movement and what it will mean for him, his Mason friends, and their cozy lucrative shill-jobs.  In this video I debunk every argument he and Mick West attempt to throw at me.  

Honestly, why doesn't he just get you on the bloody show????? I'm sure even his minions would be clamouring to see that show. Although it would get a great deal of views creating major exposure for you, and that is definitely contrary to their agenda, so I guess there is the answer. And that he would obviously be useless in a face to face with you.

Mar L

Back to top Go down

Post by Muahahazz Thu May 18, 2017 1:14 pm

Realearth wrote:Flat Earth Asshole vs Joe Rogan & Mick West - Round 2

Jake why are you listing " For more information about Flat Earth, please check out these great channels:", which are nearly all controlled opposition shill channels?

Just a couple things.. now im not going to read too much into these but I found it rather peculiar.

That Joe Rogan clip was actually first brought up in one of the comments on Eric's Metabunk debunk video.

When someone in Jake's first video told him that Eric make a reply vid Jake responded with, "Dubay wasnt even in the video, how do you know he made it himself?"

Jake's tone when talking about Eric sounds a little lowkey condescending.. like, "The FE isnt about ONE guy and ONE book.." or "this whole notion of THIS ONE GUY tricking everyone into believing such and such.." or "why are they talking about Eric so much? Hmmmmm.." Instead he could of said something like, "Yeah Eric reintroduced the FE deal citing works from Rowbotham and others from the 1800s and from there blah blah blah.."

Next is him bringing up Matt Powerland, "Why do they always bring up Eric's name instead of Matt Powerland?" Like why is that even an issue? Just because Matt has beef with Eric? I dont get it. Why is Matt so relevant to this all of a sudden? When Joe talks about Eric he not only brings up the FE but how Eric talks about dinosaurs being fake and nukes being fake. What is Joe going to bring up when talking about Matt? Matt's desire for some kind FE utopia and reptilians? I remember a video Matt did last year where he was talking about Queen Elizabeth turning reptilian for a split second and it being witnessed by a thousand people, then he goes on to address david icke and telling him he's willing to open, do a 15 minute segment, for one of his shows. Yeah I guess thats what Jake wants? For Joe to bring up Flat Earth with reptilians?

Lastly, when reading Eddie Bravo's instagram post about Jake's video I came across a comment by Norcal Waters. Now I do not know who he is but he said something along the lines of, "hey eddie its time you rally with me jake and matt powerland.. come meet the backbone of FE." It basically sounded like him jake and matt personally know each other.

Muahahazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 18, 2017 3:15 pm

Great points, I agree. Matt and Jake do personally know each other and have uploaded film of themselves hanging out and jamming together. I've always been encouraging and positive with Jake in his comments sections and he has always put my channel first on his suggested channels listed in the description box. For some reason, however, as you noticed, his tone/tune seems to have changed quite a bit and he has stopped even including a link to my channel at all. Peace
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next