IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial

+39
John
Ifersgold
Warwick
Oliver_Bestfall
Dual1ty
BosnianFlatearther
markwilson
jewry/trannywood
Just Vital
observer
Dabbin Good
Tankjones1991
iwanttobefree
mitch
M Dornan
balgofar
Ifersknight
AJRas
Muahahazz
Mar L
Schpankme
Realearth
lotuseater
Lightning_Peasant
RickFE
damnice
Artemis
fakenasa
rgblord
vortexpuppy
ABalancedKarma
eeken
Bobby Peru
FL@T-E@RTH
ShillKiller
freejack
csp
Foreverlearning
Admin
43 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial - Page 3 Empty Re: Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial

Post by Schpankme Thu May 18, 2017 5:32 pm

Admin wrote:
For some reason his tone/tune seems to have changed quite a bit
he has stopped even including a link to my channel at all

My thoughts are, that Joe Rogan is building his audience for the time when they will invite Eric Dubay onto his show; unfortunately, Joe and his minions will not allow for one-on-one conversion about the flat Earth, there will be many others invited to talk over Eric.

There is also the bullshit questions that can only come from those indoctrinated to Heliocentricism.

Question:
Gravity keeps water and people from flying off the Spinning Spherical Earth; What force does the flat Earth use to keep people from floating off into Space?

One of many proper answers:
The Earth, as a spinning ball, in space, is a man-made construct, a religious symbol based on Theory. Gravity is the magic word required to affix all things, selectively, to the face of the Ball Earth.  We say Ball Earth because NASA has no other Images that represents something other than a Blue Marble.

Moral of the story, decide before hand if this, "Eric Dubay guest of Joe Rogan Show" is to be about debunking Ball Earth or discussing the flat Earth we live on, and all the fiction put in place to deny people the facts.

Best regards

Last edited by Schpankme on Thu May 18, 2017 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial - Page 3 Empty Re: Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial

Post by Realearth Thu May 18, 2017 5:45 pm

Admin wrote:Great points, I agree.  Matt and Jake do personally know each other and have uploaded film of themselves hanging out and jamming together.  I've always been encouraging and positive with Jake in his comments sections and he has always put my channel first on his suggested channels listed in the description box.  For some reason, however, as you noticed, his tone/tune seems to have changed quite a bit and he has stopped even including a link to my channel at all.  Peace

Yesterday I posted questions to Jake on his video comment section.

I wrote
Jake why are you listing " For more information about Flat Earth, please check out these great channels:", which are nearly all controlled opposition shill channels?

Jake wrote
Flat Earth Asshole11 hours ago
Such as who? Name the controlled channels please.

I wrote
Thank you for your reply Jake. The controlled opposition channels are found with proof of same at  http://ifers.123.st/f10-flat-earth-shills-trolls-and-controlled-opposition for your viewing. Also Jake, why have you removed Eric Dubay channel from your listing?  Peace
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu May 18, 2017 5:47 pm

Be wary of those willing to bend the story and not break it.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Thu May 18, 2017 6:16 pm

Schpankme wrote:Be wary of those willing to bend the story and not break it.

The real story is that Jake wants to keep the JEWS out of his flat earth efforts. This is why he is backing away from Eric. We have heard this JEW excuse before from controlled opposition shills.
To me, this whole Jake FEA routine sounds and looks like a well orchestrated controlled opposition deceptive narrative about to be exposed. Just my humble opinion.
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Thu May 18, 2017 7:03 pm

Realearth wrote:
Jake wants to keep the JEWS out of his flat earth efforts
This is why he is backing away from Eric.
We have heard this JEW excuse before from controlled opposition shills.

Jake FEA looks like a well orchestrated controlled opposition deceptive narrative about to be exposed

Realearth, you are over the target. They all have Jew circumcised savior worship and Bibles to sell with their agenda.

The greatest asset the Controlled Opposition possess is the Religious fanatic who accepts the fictional tales about Heaven or Space, and those who participate in Fear Mongering.

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Thu May 18, 2017 9:20 pm

Schpankme wrote:
The greatest asset the Controlled Opposition possess is the Religious fanatic who accepts the fictional tales about Heaven or Space, and those who participate in Fear Mongering.

Right you are Schpankme.
Another asset makes it possible for the JEWS to accomplish their deception of Heaven or Space.
That asset is the complete control of money and currencies which they create by their ownership of the Federal Reserve and all CENTRAL BANKS.
If they lost control and ownership of the Federal Reserve and Central Banks their deceptions could not be maintained.
Is it, the spinning ball propaganda the biggest lie of all time, which flat earth truth exposes, the only path to freedom.
If every one knew the flat earth truths, would the JEWS still be in control with the power of their Central BANKS?
Do those who own the Gold make the laws?
Realearth
Realearth

Ifersgold likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE Fri May 19, 2017 2:59 am

They know it is time to prop up their shills. A lot of us are putting out proofs they haven't thought to rabbit hole. Plane mirror physics, check and mate. I used it purposely to see if Neil and mainstream would oppose it. He wouldn't dare get into plane mirror physics, since his telescopes are all mirrors.....uh oh why you use mirrors Neil, is because it shows you where the stars really are without perspective? Keep pushing Eric, they are scrambling.
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Post by RickFE Fri May 19, 2017 3:05 am

They are becoming more transparent as things move on. Jake was making fun of flat earth at first. I called him out on it, he said he was having fun and not to be so serious....Once activism started, bam tone changed to Mr. serious, and I am going to go talk to people.....homeless people in the ghetto dark alley.....He has tried to mimic Eric, just as Infinite Plane Society did. Anyone notice Tim Osman had a book, published, illustrated and all, before he did his little town council bs? Name, not even Tim Osman/aka Osama bin laden code name.......And of course he is a 32nd degree mason and just decided to hop the wagon and has connections to travel, but its gonna take 30 years or so....Talk about a Judas Goat. False alarm guys slaughter is in 30 years, let's go chew some grass...
RickFE
RickFE

Back to top Go down

Post by AJRas Mon May 29, 2017 12:50 pm

Bryan Callen = Jewish Descent.
Brendan Schaub = Half Jewish Descent.
I'm not saying they're shills or aware the earth is flat.

How Jewish is Joe Rogan?
Not that he needs to to come from a Jewish background in order to have the most popular podcast.
But I'm curious to know others' thoughts.
He looks pretty Jewish when he was younger...

Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial - Page 3 Young-Joe-Rogan-ufc-12

Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial - Page 3 Joe_rogan1-compressed

Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial - Page 3 Joe-rogan-early-days

Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial - Page 3 1554ae834f0d1d63c4ac85c39c2fad9f
AJRas
AJRas

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon May 29, 2017 11:16 pm

AJRas wrote:
Half Jewish Descent

How does one become "Half Jewish Descent"?
Can one be Half Catholic Descent?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by damnice Tue May 30, 2017 5:16 am

Schpankme wrote:
AJRas wrote:
Half Jewish Descent

Some Jewish people count their Jewishness in fractions. Adam Sandler has an old song where he names several half-jews and even quarter-jews in show business. I have always heard the mother had to be Jewish for any children to be considered Jewish. There are probably different views on maternal/paternal descent rules across the world. My dad's mother was Catholic so he always considered himself half Catholic growing up, it's a bit different than the bloodline religions though, even if a lot of Jews are actually Khazar descendants.
damnice
damnice

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue May 30, 2017 5:35 am

damnice wrote:
it's a bit different than the bloodline religions

Religion has nothing to do with Race.

Jew is a Religion
Seventh-day Adventist is a Religion
Mormon is a Religion
Catholic is a Religion
Baptist is a Religion
Muslim is a Religion
SPACE is a Religion, which race comes from space?

The Two State Sponsored Religions which everyone chooses from is Atheist (Space) and Theist (Heaven); however, the NEW WORLD ORDER, over the last 60+ years, has been indoctrinating children through the School System, News Media and Entertainment Industry and now most people except the man-made construct of Space as a physical place.

Jew Creation Stories:
  Space   (Big Bang)    ATOM,  remove Electron create Explosion
  Heaven (Holy Spirit)  ADAM, remove Rib create Women

Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial - Page 3 Blue_m11
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by AJRas Tue May 30, 2017 2:17 pm

Schpankme wrote:
AJRas wrote:
Half Jewish Descent

If I’m ignorant on the subject, then please help me understand it better.

Let me try that statement again...regarding a complicated topic of what exactly defines being Jewish. (Religion, Race, Ethnic group).

Even Eric posted on the thread ’Jews Are Not A Race (They’re Khazars)’ that “this is a very difficult subject to nail down”.

***Brendan Schaub, either from his dad’s side or his his mom’s side, looks to me to be somewhat from Ashkenazi, Sephardic, or Khazarian descent.***

I hope that’s a more accurate statement.

Plus, Schaub is quoted on video of having a “Jew Fro” when he grows his hair out.
You can’t tell me the type of one’s hair is due to their religion.
And he used to look Jewish to me before he got a stylist.

I’ve known quite a few Jewish people in my life… Jewish religiously that is… and most of them have a distinct Jewish look to me.

Trevor Valle claimed on Joe Rogan’s show to be genetically Jewish…Ashkenazi.
But maybe that’s bullshit… I don’t know.
Maybe I should’t trust DNA testing.
On Eric’s video “Flat Earth Firestarters Eric Dubay and Sinead McCarthy”, he did say:
“They try to play it off like it’s some sort of race, or it’s in their genetics. When in reality…there’s Jews of every race of every color of every nationality all over the world. It’s a religion. The ideology…which is offensive, and it’s the ideology which needs to be shunned.”.

But then Sinead added that “in some instances I do believe it is a bit genetic”, and then Eric somewhat agreed with her by referring to ’Khazarian, Ashkenazi, Sephardics’ and stating along the lines that:
‘Depending on where they came from…there’s those traits that came from a certain area that have helped the ethnicity…that has held on…but when you take it down to the deepest run I think what Judaism is is a psychopathic tribal ideology, and that’s what we have a problem with; not some race, not some ethnicity…’

I was just looking to see if anyone else thinks Joe Rogan looks Jewish as much as he does to me. We know Jews run media and Hollywood; and it’s my opinion that they love to see other Jews on the screen with a microphone.

Last edited by AJRas on Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
AJRas
AJRas

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 30, 2017 2:21 pm

Well said both of you. It is most certainly a complex topic but I agree with everything that has been said on the matter so far. Peace
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Tue May 30, 2017 6:12 pm

AJRas wrote:
Eric posted on the thread 'Jews Are Not A Race'

I think Judaism is a psychopathic tribal ideology, not some race, not some ethnicity

Joe Rogan looks Jewish to me

Maybe you can tell me which of these "St. Ignatius Jesuits" look to worship JEWdaism?

Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial - Page 3 OldJesuits
photo was taken in 1905 during the 50-year anniversary
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by AJRas Wed May 31, 2017 9:32 am

I am not familiar with St. Ignatius Jesuits, but will look into them. 
Thank you for the picture. 

**In my opinion, Joe Rogan appears to me to be somewhat from either Ashkenazi, Sephardic, or Khazarian descent.**

Last edited by AJRas on Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
AJRas
AJRas

Back to top Go down

Post by AJRas Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:03 am

This thread needs a NASA bomber jacket.

Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial - Page 3 Hqdefault
AJRas
AJRas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ifersknight Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:06 am

It seems Professor Jordan Peterson, who has been making waves in Canadian media for his refusal to use gender neutral pronouns, who by the way is a brilliant lecturer and orator seems to be on our side! Watch this podcast with Joe the sell out Rogan. Skip to the last four minutes when Joe brings up Flat Earth and watch Dr. Peterson as he challenfes Rogan, all the while pretending to aggree with him.

You can SEE how uncomfortable Rogan gets, as he promptly ends the podcast

Ifersknight

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:14 am

Inferknite wrote:Skip to the last four minutes when Joe brings up Flat Earth and watch Dr. Peterson as he challenfes Rogan, all the while pretending to aggree with him.

You can SEE how uncomfortable Rogan gets, as he promptly ends the podcast

While he was being quite brief, I think he was actually agreeing with Joe to an extent. However I'm sure if someone where to present some more information to Dr. Peterson, he would be open minded in such a discussion (unlike Joe).
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Ifersknight Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:49 am

To me, he is only agreeing with Joe in jest. Let's break down what he is saying:

1. The prominent intellectuals (academics, scientists) have become prisoners of their own imagination and fell in love with their productions (planet earth, big bang evolution)
2. This falling in love with one's productions (planet earth, big bang evolution) breeds the terror of intellectualism (Notice who he is criticizing here, so far not one bad word against flat earther's).
3. Not only do these intellectuals create and fall in love with their utopia's (space religion, big bang evolution) they then elevate them to the level of God (Atheism anyone?, Big bang evolution?).
4. we then easily fall prey to the these utopias (fake worlds, big bang evolution).
5. It is no wonder people (flat earthers) are not trusting the intellectuals, as the intellectuals have created fake worlds (planet earth, big bang evolution) that they inhabit.
6. Dr. Peterson compares these worlds to VIDEO GAMES (hint: CGI planet)
7. Joe talks trash about Flat Earther's that cling to nonsense and chase their own tails.
8. Dr Peterson says he is all for that (people chasing their own tail) as chasing one's own tail is a symbol for chaos (symbol of truth, novelty, new information, the unknown).

9. Dr. Peterson then warns us against retreating from the chaos (the unknown, new information).  For when you retreat from chaos, you build your own little prison, and the weaker you are ( i.e the less psychologically able to face the unknown) the less challenge you are able to face, and the thicker your walls (psychological defences) have to become, and the greater the chaos (unknown, FE truth) becomes.

10. This feedback loop will lead you to becoming more and more bitter and resentful and much more afraid of having your walls(psychological defences, cognitive dissonance) breached by the chaos (new information, flat earth truth).

That's my assessment, I could be wrong of course, but I have watched countless lectures by Dr. Peterson, and feel I have a good idea of the points he was trying to make and the methods he used to make them.

Couple all this with the awkward ending to the interview, the insincere 'Yeah that's what I think TOO' by Dr. Peterson, and Joe's incessant need to cut Dr. Peterson off with his 'but's'. Notice the way he does it, his "yeah I think that's part of it BUT" is a throw away sentence, Joe is not agreeing with Dr. Peterson but rather sticking to his script.

This is happening because at a fundamental level they are at odds with each other. Rogan is roasting the crazy Flat Earthers while Peterson is roasting the prominent intellectuals. Watch his reaction to the word Flat Earth even, he doesn't laugh, he says Huh!. Watch the rest of the interview, Dr. Peterson can and will make it painfully clear when thinks something is ridiculous (i.e. non-binary gender pronouns), we don't see this same reaction when Flat Earth is brought up.

So many reasons on so many levels for me to think that he really isn't agreeing with Joe, rather just pandering to Joe while giving him a very deep psychological spanking.

Peace.

Ifersknight

Ifersgold likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by balgofar Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:19 pm

Admin wrote:
This week on the Joe Rogan podcast, paleontologist Trevor Valle spent nearly the entire show deriding and ridiculing International Flat Earth Research Society President and Dinosaur-denier Eric Dubay.  In the following video Eric Dubay responds to claims made and answers questions posed by Joe and Trevor regarding the flat, motionless Earth and the non-existence of dinosaurs.  

I saw this. So terrible. The guy uses obvious ridicule and discredit technics. Makes me start to believe the vid hes discrediting

balgofar

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:55 am

For the past two years, comedian Joe Rogan has made repeated constant attacks against specific flat Earthers and the whole flat Earth subject itself yet refuses to engage in dialogue with any knowledgeable members of the community.  The following video destroys Joe Rogan's illogical arguments, strawman fallacies, and general idiocy with regards to true natural science and his unsubstantiated belief that we are living on a tilting, wobbling, spinning blue testicle.  To see more videos of flat-Earther's destroying Joe Rogan's illogical fallacies see:

Joe Rogan vs. Eric Dubay:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6-GDE31Kuw

Flat Earth Metabunk Debunked:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcrrqKvxkA0

Eddie Bravo Questions Everything:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL0meH1Txwc

Please also subscribe to Del from Scotland's excellent channel Beyond the Imaginary Curve:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvswlgeHodOejVN21TWweLw

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AJRas Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:58 am

The deception is so obvious.

1/2/18 Podcast.

Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial - Page 3 42c5df10
AJRas
AJRas

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:18 am

Admin wrote:
Eddie Bravo's Thoughts on Joe Rogan

In this video, Joe Rogan try's to distance himself from the control of the CIA or other groups like the Freemasons, by claiming he was a nobody in the beginning; well this is not how it works, there first needs to be an increase in "Personal Popularity", then based on the target market you may be approached.  The one to control the minds of the many.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:54 pm

Schpankme wrote:
Admin wrote:
Eddie Bravo's Thoughts on Joe Rogan

In this video, Joe Rogan try's to distance himself .

Joe stared Power in the face and blinked, now he wimps along like a puppy dog for the shekel's.

Last edited by Realearth on Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Eliminate unwanted link)
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next