IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To IFERS

+191
Jimbofunk1
John Clees
groovethief
simulation
Kapali
DR Huddleston
ArwenGuitarPlayer
pitagoras
Jbgood
Russian Blue Cat
wtf1850s
OnlyCaymanian
newresearcher
trake
Reves
Thunderbird
Bicenie
Jadepurplelover
Kauaikelsey
Fajr
Christ's Creation
VX
jessieThinks
lachiavola
AlienActivity
Quantum_electro_dynamic_1
nowhereelsetogo
Teslarulez
Jimmy Tiberg
Emiliano
notdownunder
GeorgeKam87
Zanajax
Dual1ty
Just Vital
owlspotter
Irish O'African
Flatearthdude
BSAlert
elisosajr
C-Level
Freepressfreepeople
bflat
Alpha
Level_Logic
KrystleJade
Lares Hill
jonmooreart
IrieTortuga
james_uk
Samar527
Pastor David
Two tone Cadillac
Nimrod Son of Cush
Dovla
observer
Real World
Joey_3BM-FM
tenn
jewry/trannywood
Ranniz
RedorBlue
Aquarius Zeteticus 88
Frenetic Zetetic
BeeGeeDee
hollo61
cashtech
Hingedoa
Real-Eyes
Beelzebub
Denspressure
doxoliday
mrhadouken1013
EyesOpen31
Uhuru Mkali
Truth of Reality
Peter Toepfer
zefchaos
Richy
Socratesprefrontalcortex
Zebra2374
Flatearthman
C.stew
Oliver_Bestfall
EthericData2
comdub9
jejocean
bosnian
capmtripps
eekamouse
NicksterB
Per Einherjar
ForeverFlat
obeejohnkanobi
PriorityMinority
balgofar
FlatAnnie-81
FL@T-E@RTH
Sezam
Vish1511
Leopard1968
TruthshallsetUfree
lookwithin
bengbeng
Intikam5
İntikam4
JessicaSage
Senna12
JackD
nzwench
Calamity
Birdog770
EyeSea
Saibot
GoldenAges
Dean11
Bro
Root
SoMuchToUnlearn
green
ephoenix5
Jump
Rayseekstruth
RickFE
Sleeper67
nataloo
ackerm
Realearth
Slingshot
WANA
PiratetTanker75
harounkola
fakenasa
stew bum
Oatmilkcoffee
reluctantsparrow
Tiwar
Erik
Tom Rob
inerratic
Masterofnone
Tasha
drwstn
wackaroobomber
Spydaman
Gone Troppo
hmasoud
createdbytruth
Benny68
Mario Carr
TheRunUp
truthinthemiddle
john auralmack
FE101
plinthearth
Occamania
thesilentone
henryhamion
Jenee
Themis
QuantumPineapple
ace
Icarus
FlatEartherInNH
putontheglassesagain
long-haired guy
FlareThat
Scorpio69
Foreverlearning
Lesandar
Delphi88
macagoraga
revealeddreams
Scar
Paranoid Gramdroid
Shad01
iahawks
Beashambassador
rare
ricaius
csp
vortexkitten
vortexpuppy
Admin
de Valle
JamesIsso
susie
jimmytamp
lizardking
Thinkforyourself
Schpankme
195 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by truthinthemiddle Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:35 pm

Flat earth was a synchronicity with a video done by Marty Leeds. I had already decided in my unconscious ignorance that it was nonsense but I was having a real sync fest and I looked for an image from the internet to put on my website to represent visually what i thought was happening. Only to then discover Marty's video and see that at the end he had used the very same picture. So I knew I had to give this serious consideration. Since then I have overcome my programmed responses and prejudices and so far I've never looked back.

I thought I would come over here and have a look see as it's not easy finding like minds and I am a little tired of the religious 'band wagoners', as I call them who seem to have jumped on board as it suits their agenda, but somehow can't see that they still suffer, for the most part, from the lack of serious investigation into what they have been told that caused them to believe in the globe in the first place.

Anyhow I live on the coast of England so the first thing I did was take out my binoculars and look see if I could see the coast of France and there it was, 40 miles away. Refraction apart it was certainly not behind a 1000 feet of curve, especially as the highest point on that part of France's coastline is not even at a 1000 feet.

Anyway a big thanks to all of you who are making a difference on here and I hope to be able to add something to the mix.

Lance.

truthinthemiddle

Lonn-Alan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRunUp Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:54 pm

IFERS !! WHERE TRUE FLAT EARTHERS RESIDE! Stay flat folks

TheRunUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Mario Carr Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:47 pm

I am seeking non-violent forms of direct action. The current state of societal cognitive dissonance is overwhelming. This "globular" way of thinking is wreaking havoc on the population.
With knowledge of this illusory reality, more globe-heads can be saved.

Mario Carr

Back to top Go down

Post by Benny68 Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:19 am

Hi, is there a flat earth community connector here? So people can meet up. I don't know many here in Australia.

Benny68

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:56 am

Benny68 wrote:Hi, is there a flat earth community connector here? So people can meet up. I don't know many here in Australia.

Welcome Benny, there is no official "community connector" as you have mentioned - however this forum is probably the best place to meet and discuss flat earth with like minded folks from all over. I'm not sure of any flat earth meet ups in Australia, however I know there are a few other Aussies here - myself included.
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by createdbytruth Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:00 am

Hello and G'day good people.
I sending this from Australia, with genuine greetings.
I've recently come across Eric Dubay on you tube, in the last month, and after watching a few of them.
Also reading the disturbing language in the comments below,that comes from some globalists mouths...well you know what I mean.
I came across Erics terrific truths, also looking through other docos, which sometimes leads onto another train of thought, hopefully that makes sense.
Anyway I'm definitely a believer in our normal earth...Flat, so thanks.

createdbytruth

Back to top Go down

Post by hmasoud Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:42 am

createdbytruth wrote:Hello and G'day good people.
I sending this from Australia, with genuine greetings.

Welcome!

hmasoud

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+HashemMasoud

Back to top Go down

Post by Gone Troppo Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:09 am

Heya folks, good to connect here! Glad to have found this space Very Happy Thanks to Eric Dubay and all those fighting the good fight. Flat Earth truth definitely helps to stabilize consciousness...
Gone Troppo
Gone Troppo

Back to top Go down

Post by Spydaman Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:06 am

well...here I am.  I stumbled upon an interview Eric did with Anarchast about 2 years ago.  I did the usual chuckle when I saw the title, but gave it a chance....skipping thru it, but just enough to pique my curiosity.  Slowly but surely, and the rest is history.  I would like to thank the Sandy Hoax, Boston BullShit, and the No Planes on 911, and all the other false flags for helping me get there quicker.  I am looking forward to sharing the same space with like minded people.  Perhaps that's a struggle for me now, as there is no one in my circle to talk to about it.  I just sorta prod my friends with bits like ' you ever felt the earth's wobble?'...whatever, it's all good! and it's all flat! l8r's........
Spydaman
Spydaman

lachiavola and Lonn-Alan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by wackaroobomber Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:24 am

hello everybody, glad to be here, thanks for adding me to the forum so i can learn more of this globe anti god trick they be doing, and ive never been to church or read the bible to see clearer , i just know they are lying, peace..
wackaroobomber
wackaroobomber

Back to top Go down

Post by drwstn Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:29 pm

hey folks thanks for allowing me into the community, think your all doing some amazing stuff with the experiments and promoting of all this info most certainly wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Eric's videos which i only picked up on the matter of weeks ago and already i seemed convinced and the more i look the obvious it becomes.

thanks again ✌

dru...
drwstn
drwstn

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 5 Empty I believe in my heart

Post by Masterofnone Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:07 pm

I have always known something wasnt right with the way nasa presented space to the world. Most importantly something I noticed as a kid, BTW I was born in 1980 and I graduated in 1999 anyway I always questioned as a small child why did the space shuttle make a turn right before it looked like it would leave our atmo(spere). My small little adolescent brain new something wasnt right. I think that is why as a young adult and now as an adult I believe nothing the government says or does.
I've been a Fe'er now for 3 weeks and it is the very first thing I think about when I wake up and when I go to sleep. It has also made me question even more than I did before and I thought I did question everything I thought anyway.
Since my greatest awakening yet I'm still a bit in shock. But I find myself accepting what I knew I saw all along and it's a great feeling. I find myself spending more time with my kids and since I no longer live in the matrix and the rat race they want us to live in I FEEL ALIVE! I would like to thank God for speaking through all the great Flat Earthers men and women alike! Thank you all for guiding everyone into this higher level of consciousness.
God Bless!
Chris C

Masterofnone

http://www.ProMotoScoots.com

Back to top Go down

Post by inerratic Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:01 pm

"Masterof one", it sounds to me like your on your way. Welcome, and I wish there were more in this world like you. Please look at : "Operation: spread the Truth" dated 11-25-16 at 4:05am
inerratic
inerratic

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:07 am

Hello everyone,
I am new here, and to the Flat Earth community in general. Thank you Eric for inviting me here, tonight.

(Edited to avoid any further confusion) lol
-Tasha

Last edited by Tasha on Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Tasha

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 5 Empty Thank you,

Post by Masterofnone Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:25 pm

Where would I find that. I haven't really had a chance to look at the site in full, only on my cell. Gotta love the holidays right. Blow every last dollar you have on mindless toys or the coolest cloths and the most expensive shoes so they can keep our kids stuck in the matrix for as long as they can. My prayers go out to all the parents out there... Let the race began! Haha

Masterofnone

http://www.ProMotoScoots.com

Back to top Go down

Post by inerratic Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:51 pm

Operation; Spread the truth, can be found in this heading "The International Flat Earth Research Society" under the 4th Topic down. You can also go to the Search button in the Home Line Menu above. Interesting thing about "Santa", is it is an anagram for "Satan".
inerratic
inerratic

Back to top Go down

Post by inerratic Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:59 pm

Most Welcome, Tasha. I extend the invitation, in the above "Operation; Spread the Word", to you, if you want to help spread the word. Also I invite you to read, "Aristotle, Plato and their commentators" for some very interesting Flat Earth, information.
inerratic
inerratic

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Rob Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:58 am

Tasha wrote:Hello everyone,
I am new here, and to the Flat Earth community in general. Thank you Eric for inviting me here, tonight.

*I also feel compelled to add that for the past 7 years, I have tried to decode freemasonry. It feels like I'm finally on track to my 7 year mission.

-Tasha

Hi Tasha Smile
Welcome to the forum.
What type of conspiracy you was investigating 7 years if you heard about Flat Earth just few days ago?
Nice avatar picture you have, you will sure attract the attention of male members Smile
Welcome to the best research forum
~Tom

Tom Rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Tasha Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:13 am

Hey Tom, just meant for 7 years I have been trying to find out what they control and why they are controlling it.

Tasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Rob Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:30 am

Tasha wrote:Hey Tom, just meant for 7 years I have been trying to find out what they control and why they are controlling it.

And did you find out for those 7 years of research who and what they control and why they are controlling it?

This is forum for sharing knowledge, so if you have some good research in 7 years, feel free to share with us.

I'm looking forward to hear from you.
Best Regards
~Tom

Tom Rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:56 pm

Hi everyone. Since reading Hancock's Fingerprints of the Gods and Gilbert and Bauvall's The Orion Mystery in the early 90's I started breaking down the propaganda and indoctrines forced upon me during the school years. Moonlandings, space travel, gravity, terrorism, WWII, the UN, nothing made any sense anymore.

The ball earth however seemed legit. Until a couple of months ago when someone made a joke about flat-earthers. I decided to dig into it and found out the truth. I stumbled upon the youtube videos of Mark Knight and Marty Leeds and then it's just one small step for man to arrive at Eric's.

It reopened my eyes (as a small kid I knew it was flat until the teachers kept repeating over and over that it wasn't) and instantly connected me deeper with our Mother Earth. It made me realise how hard it is for most of mankind to stay grounded when your mind has a wrong image of that very ground we walk upon. You can never really fully connect if your mind tells you ball, and your senses tells you flat! It creates space for fear which, as we see everyday in everyone, is everywhere. It creates power over the fearing: divide and conquer.

/Erik
Erik
Erik

Back to top Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 5 Empty Hi there

Post by Tiwar Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:13 am

Hi, I'm Tiwar. I'm in southern Australia. I've been FE for around a year or so. I first came upon FE about 10 years ago (I don't know how) but it was the "flat earth society" controlled opposition site; naturally I was turned off by it, particular the "earth rising up" to account for "gravity" crap. That concept done exactly what it was designed to do - turn me off of the idea altogether. I suppose I could say 911 research opened my eyes quite a bit. Prior to that I was a "holocaust denier" which I still am but I'drather say I affirm it didn't happen rather than deny it did. I won't play the Jews semantic games.

Then last year I stumbled upon a FE vid by "Jeran" (I hate to admit it but it's true), I almost clicked close but something made me watch it to the end, but only just...I was sooooo close to ignoring it. Suffice it to say I was no longer happy with what I thought I knew so I had to look further. The NASA CGI really woke me up. Then I found Eric's channel and a bunch of others (of which some are now more than questionable) and watched a whole bunch of vids, and to be honest it didn't really take me that long to know our world isn't a globe. All the evidence presented by Eric is very clear and provable. It was the indoctrination that was the bigger issue. At first I was thinking "what! Do I actually believe this FE stuff, or have I finally gone completely insane?" So I just kept looking into it until I was confident in myself that I was right and the vast majority of the world was wrong...as it almost always seems to be.

What shocked me the most was how deep the propaganda is...our whole establishment lives are fake, completely fake. Yet, most people haven't got a clue.

I've always been anti-government and authority etc, I've never liked working slave jobs, popular sports, or doing things that others seem to love. I've always been different than those around me and knew I was an "outcast", this never bothered me a great deal.

Anyway, I finally decided to join the forum, I was going to join the one that got destroyed back a while but held off on it, but I don't know if I'll post too much as I don't have much to share at this point.
In real life I have one friend who is FE but he lives quite a ways from me these days and online I have another who is also FE, we found each other by sheer luck it seems and have been in regular contact for quite some time now.

Eric, I've been subbed to your YouTube for quite a while now and posted many positive comments on your channel, you may remember one just yesterday (that you "loved", as YouTube puts it) about the "holy" Jew and people deserving respect in the flat earth enlightenment.

Tiwar.

PS, any questions are welcome.
Tiwar
Tiwar

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:23 am

Tiwar wrote:Hi, I'm Tiwar. I'm in southern Australia.

Welcome Tiwar. Another southern Australian here Smile
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiwar Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:27 am

csp wrote:
Tiwar wrote:Hi, I'm Tiwar. I'm in southern Australia.

Welcome Tiwar. Another southern Australian here Smile

Thanks!

Cool.
Tiwar
Tiwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:23 am

Tiwar wrote:
Australian
FE for around a year
about 10 years ago [I found the] "flat earth society" controlled opposition site; turned me off of the idea altogether

911 research opened my eyes quite a bit

I was a "holocaust denier" ... I affirm it didn't happen rather than deny it did
I won't play the Jews semantic games

last year I stumbled upon a FE vid by "Jeran"
Suffice it to say I had to look further

NASA CGI really woke me up

I found Eric's channel and a bunch of others
it didn't really take me that long to know our world isn't a globe
All the evidence presented by Eric is very clear and provable

It was the indoctrination that was the bigger issue
Do I actually believe this FE stuff, or have I finally gone completely insane
I kept looking into it until I was confident in myself
I was right and the vast majority of the world was wrong...as it almost always seems to be
What shocked me the most was how deep the propaganda is...our whole establishment lives are fake, completely fake

I've always been anti-government and authority
I've never liked working slave jobs, popular sports, or doing things that others seem to love
I've always been different than those around me and knew I was an "outcast", this never bothered me a great deal.

I finally decided to join the forum
I was going to join the one that got destroyed ... but held off on it
I don't know if I'll post too much as I don't have much to share at this point
I have one friend who is FE but he lives quite a ways from me these days
online I have another [friend] who is also FE

Welcome to IFERS.  
Could you tell us what "Tiwar" means to you?
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next