IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To IFERS

+191
Jimbofunk1
John Clees
groovethief
simulation
Kapali
DR Huddleston
ArwenGuitarPlayer
pitagoras
Jbgood
Russian Blue Cat
wtf1850s
OnlyCaymanian
newresearcher
trake
Reves
Thunderbird
Bicenie
Jadepurplelover
Kauaikelsey
Fajr
Christ's Creation
VX
jessieThinks
lachiavola
AlienActivity
Quantum_electro_dynamic_1
nowhereelsetogo
Teslarulez
Jimmy Tiberg
Emiliano
notdownunder
GeorgeKam87
Zanajax
Dual1ty
Just Vital
owlspotter
Irish O'African
Flatearthdude
BSAlert
elisosajr
C-Level
Freepressfreepeople
bflat
Alpha
Level_Logic
KrystleJade
Lares Hill
jonmooreart
IrieTortuga
james_uk
Samar527
Pastor David
Two tone Cadillac
Nimrod Son of Cush
Dovla
observer
Real World
Joey_3BM-FM
tenn
jewry/trannywood
Ranniz
RedorBlue
Aquarius Zeteticus 88
Frenetic Zetetic
BeeGeeDee
hollo61
cashtech
Hingedoa
Real-Eyes
Beelzebub
Denspressure
doxoliday
mrhadouken1013
EyesOpen31
Uhuru Mkali
Truth of Reality
Peter Toepfer
zefchaos
Richy
Socratesprefrontalcortex
Zebra2374
Flatearthman
C.stew
Oliver_Bestfall
EthericData2
comdub9
jejocean
bosnian
capmtripps
eekamouse
NicksterB
Per Einherjar
ForeverFlat
obeejohnkanobi
PriorityMinority
balgofar
FlatAnnie-81
FL@T-E@RTH
Sezam
Vish1511
Leopard1968
TruthshallsetUfree
lookwithin
bengbeng
Intikam5
İntikam4
JessicaSage
Senna12
JackD
nzwench
Calamity
Birdog770
EyeSea
Saibot
GoldenAges
Dean11
Bro
Root
SoMuchToUnlearn
green
ephoenix5
Jump
Rayseekstruth
RickFE
Sleeper67
nataloo
ackerm
Realearth
Slingshot
WANA
PiratetTanker75
harounkola
fakenasa
stew bum
Oatmilkcoffee
reluctantsparrow
Tiwar
Erik
Tom Rob
inerratic
Masterofnone
Tasha
drwstn
wackaroobomber
Spydaman
Gone Troppo
hmasoud
createdbytruth
Benny68
Mario Carr
TheRunUp
truthinthemiddle
john auralmack
FE101
plinthearth
Occamania
thesilentone
henryhamion
Jenee
Themis
QuantumPineapple
ace
Icarus
FlatEartherInNH
putontheglassesagain
long-haired guy
FlareThat
Scorpio69
Foreverlearning
Lesandar
Delphi88
macagoraga
revealeddreams
Scar
Paranoid Gramdroid
Shad01
iahawks
Beashambassador
rare
ricaius
csp
vortexkitten
vortexpuppy
Admin
de Valle
JamesIsso
susie
jimmytamp
lizardking
Thinkforyourself
Schpankme
195 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Welcome To IFERS - Page 6 Empty Re: Welcome To IFERS

Post by Tiwar Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:39 am

Hi,

"TíwaR" is the proto-Germanic name of "Tyr" of the Germanic pantheon circa 2000+ years ago. "His"/"its" alleged attributes are self sacrifice to help others, fearlessness, loyalty, and willing to do whatever is necessary for his people.

If such a person ever existed he was likely a man whos deeds were exaggerated and thus elevated into local God status of Northern Germany and spread from there into Scandinavia.

To me personally, I like the attributes of this character from the long forgotten time of my people's history.

Last edited by Tiwar on Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Tiwar
Tiwar

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:47 am

Tiwar wrote:
"TíwaR"
"Tyr" of the Germanic pantheon circa 2000+ years ago
"His"/"its" alleged attributes are self sacrifice to help others, fearlessness, loyalty, and willing to do whatever is necessary for his people

Actually, Tyr's attributes was that of an Attorney at Law (to turn over); as we read, the most powerful creature of Asgard (the Wolf named Fenrir) was tricked into his imprisonment by the hand of Try, here's how it was done:  

• Consent was given by Fenrir - "I will wear the chains, but if I am unable to escape the chains, for assurance, one of the god's will place their hand in my mouth."
  • Acceptance was given by Try, he was one of the god's, and he had been feeding Fenrir since he was a pup; none of the other god's would accept for they feared losing their hand and breaking of an oath.
  • Tyr, "renders legal that which, without him, would have been pure fraud.”
  • Tyr now becomes the foremost god of law and war.

Don't bite the hand the feeds you.

Last edited by Schpankme on Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiwar Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:34 am

Indeed. However, from the Germanic tradition which are very few written and from archeological finds, and not the Icelandic/Scandinavian sources, many things are quite different earlier on. Goddesses later turn into Gods (Germanic female Nerþúz to Scandinavian male Njörðr for example), names change, attributes change. The Icelandic sources are a thousand years later than the few written and archeological sources from Germany and South Denmark and if nothing else go to show, in hindsight, how religious beliefs change and are completely inconsistent and yet simultaneously remain part of the same religion.

Either way - be it Germanic or Norse, the message of a solid morality, courage, honour, strength, family, folk, truth and loyalty valued by those who created such mythological figures and those who later looked up to them as an example of what is good in our world is what's important to take from these stories.

The Germanic/Norse Mythologies are merely metaphors and allegories to teach and prepare one for life and all the troubles one may encounter in it, not religious dogmas to be obeyed and enforced by a central authority. Unlike the Abrahamic trio it never was a dogmatic worldview enforced by anyone, but even if it were that is irrelevant today when/if we know better than our forebears.

Tiwar
Tiwar

Back to top Go down

Post by inerratic Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:51 pm

Welcome Tiwar, I like your quote from Plato. Perhaps you might want to look at "Aristotle, Plato and their commentators" under the "Home" title of "Reference Materials, ebooks, articles and maps. Amazing how much info about FE is there.
inerratic
inerratic

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiwar Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:23 pm

inerratic wrote:Welcome Tiwar, I like your quote from Plato. Perhaps you might want to look at "Aristotle, Plato and their commentators" under the "Home" title of "Reference Materials, ebooks, articles and maps. Amazing how much info about FE is there.

OK, I'll take a look in there for it. Also, I have all of the old FE books that I'm aware of (via IFERS), and also Eric's Books except Asbestos.

Thanks.
Tiwar
Tiwar

Back to top Go down

Post by reluctantsparrow Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:36 pm

A hang glider buddy walked up to me in the LZ (landing zone) two months ago and said, "have you heard"?,  I said, "heard what?", he said, "the earth is flat After all", and then he just grinned and walked away...he did not try to "prove" anything to me...
Now here I am two months later....What a ride...
I had to "prove" the Pythagorean thing for myself but do not have CAD skills or higher math skills so I used a yardstick for a scale of 36 inches equals 3,600 miles, drove a screw into my floor for the "center of the earth" and drew my own "globe" with chalk....
then used a sheetrock square to draw the "line of sight" line and put a mark on that line out 10 inches (which equals 1,000 miles)...
Then drew a line from that mark to the center screw, then measured the "drop" with a tape measure...I got just over 1.25 inches (125 miles)...so I made is 126 miles...THEN I did the miles squared times 8 inch thing on 1,000 miles and got 126 miles....
I think everyone has to do their own "proofs" to wrap their head around this topic.  The simpler the better...
I needed to "prove" to myself that the miles squared formula really worked for a radius of 3,595 miles....not take any math experts word for it...But I don't know higher math...so...
I "proved" it my own way, with simple division, multiplication, chalk, and a few simple tools....Has anyone done a VIDEO yet showing those of us with no CAD skills how to do what I did? It is a good, "prove it to yourself project".
From there, of course, it was easy....I looked up surveying and found out a "plane" survey is anything under 155 square miles and they are not required to take "curvature" into account????
And since I had just proved for myself what Curvature should be within an area of 155 square miles....the globe in my head experienced a rather sudden demise....RIP....

Last edited by reluctantsparrow on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:19 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : edited for accuracy...I had misread the Plane survey requirments...155 square miles...not linear)

reluctantsparrow

Huge_Lead_Balls likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by csp Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:19 am

reluctantsparrow wrote:the globe in my head experienced a rather sudden demise....RIP....

Welcome to the plane Smile

reluctantsparrow wrote: I "proved" it my own way, with simple division, multiplication, chalk, and a few simple tools....Has anyone done a VIDEO yet showing those of us with no CAD skills how to do what I did? It is a good, "prove it to yourself project".
From there, of course, it was easy....I looked up surveying and found out a "plane" survey is anything under 155 miles and they are not required to take "curvature" into account????
And since I had just proved for myself what Curvature should be at 155 miles....

Perhaps you can be the one to make the video?
csp
csp

Back to top Go down

Post by Oatmilkcoffee Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:43 pm

Glad to be on board with the flat earth research society. Looking forward to accessing and adding to this information hub that has been created to help people on the search to truth

Oatmilkcoffee

Lonn-Alan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by inerratic Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:51 am

Welcome, "Oatmilkcoffee", please look at the reference, at the fifth reply above, for some interesting writings.
inerratic
inerratic

Back to top Go down

Post by stew bum Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:51 am

I have been looking at this site for a couple months and just figured out that there is more content if you sign-on.
Pleasure to be here and gain more insight into this ball earth bulls#*t story of which we've been indoctrinated since birth.
Every time I've ever seen a globe, I've wondered how the moon/sun interact with the ball for night/day, seasons and weather. Nothing that one could model ever could cast shadows to make moon phases, or explain how we can be travelling at considerate speed through the galaxy, but always able to navigate with the stars.
Lucy got some 'splainin' to do!
Thanks for having me.

stew bum

Back to top Go down

Post by inerratic Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:27 pm

Welcome to this forum, stew burn. The more I learned, the more I found that I would have to disprove the FE facts to go back to the old belief's. It can't be done. Ball earth is a lie!
inerratic
inerratic

Back to top Go down

Post by fakenasa Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:41 pm

Thanks to eric dubay and matt boylan for the efforts put forth. It took eric for me to realize the alternative media was controlled. Its scary to wake up and see how much of the world is lies and how much they control.
Once your eyes are open you see it everywhere.

fakenasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Beashambassador Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:24 pm

fakenasa wrote:Thanks to eric dubay and matt boylan for the efforts put forth.  It took eric for me to realize the alternative media was controlled.  Its scary to wake up and see how much of the world is lies and how much they control.

Welcome to IFERS
When time allows take a look at some info IFERS has about matt boylan:
http://ifers.123.st/t57-matt-boylan-the-jew-apologist-shill?highlight=matt+boylan
Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by fakenasa Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:18 pm

Beashambassador wrote:
fakenasa wrote:Thanks to eric dubay and matt boylan for the efforts put forth.  It took eric for me to realize the alternative media was controlled.  Its scary to wake up and see how much of the world is lies and how much they control.

Welcome to IFERS
http://ifers.123.st/t57-matt-boylan-the-jew-apologist-shill?highlight=matt+boylan

Ya I know eric and matt are feuding now but I still like them both. I just think matt has part of the story and eric has a more complete version. Its classic divide and conquer that someone has implemented between these two I think is a possibility.

fakenasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Beashambassador Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:34 pm

fakenasa wrote:
Beashambassador wrote:

Welcome to IFERS

Ya I know eric and matt are feuding now but I still like them both.  I just think matt has part of the story and eric has a more complete version.  Its classic divide and conquer that someone has implemented between these two I think is a possibility.  

matt boylan is a controlled opposition jew shill, not genuine and fraudulent. Eric is the real thing, you need to read the matt boylan IFERS shill thread and you will agree.
Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by fakenasa Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:59 am

Beashambassador wrote:
fakenasa wrote:
Beashambassador wrote:

Welcome to IFERS

Ya I know eric and matt are feuding now but I still like them both.  I just think matt has part of the story and eric has a more complete version.  Its classic divide and conquer that someone has implemented between these two I think is a possibility.  

matt boylan is a controlled opposition jew shill, not genuine and fraudulent. Eric is the real thing, you need to read the matt boylan IFERS shill thread and you will agree.

oh wow thanks!

fakenasa

Back to top Go down

Post by harounkola Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:51 am

New member. Checking things out.

harounkola

Back to top Go down

Post by Beashambassador Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:38 am

harounkola wrote:New member. Checking things out.

Welcome to IFERS
Beashambassador
Beashambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by harounkola Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:57 pm

Thanks for the welcome.

Beashambassador wrote:
harounkola wrote:New member. Checking things out.

Welcome to IFERS

harounkola

Back to top Go down

Post by PiratetTanker75 Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:32 am

Hello n thanks! Looking forward to a bright flat future!!!!

PiratetTanker75

Back to top Go down

Post by WANA Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:23 am

Grateful to be one of the exponentially growing people on Earth that knows we all live on a stationary flat plane. Thanks for bringing me on board in your discussion group.

WANA

Back to top Go down

Post by Slingshot Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:26 am

New to forum. FE since about April 2015 after seeing Youtube videos, reading The Flat Earth Conspiracy, and doing a little natural science on my own. I'm in Chicago.
Slingshot
Slingshot

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:06 pm

Slingshot wrote:New to forum. FE since about April 2015 after seeing Youtube videos, reading The Flat Earth Conspiracy, and doing a little natural science on my own. I'm in Chicago.

Welcome to IFERS
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Slingshot Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:17 pm

Thanks! Glad to be here
Slingshot
Slingshot

Back to top Go down

Post by ackerm Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:45 am

To whom, it may concern. I'm looking for a mentor or somebody that i can use as a resource to help me get out of the matrix and to a tropical location where I can live sustainably off the grid. Preferably Galapagos Islands or somewhere in South America. If you think you could be of any help to me or know where I should go to find a mentor I would really appreciate it:

A little bit about myself, I'm 26 years young, a recent vegan and flat earther. I make that thing called money as a Baseball Coach and PE instructor at a highschool in San Diego. I was previously fully indoctrinated with a masters degree in Sports Administration and Leadership as well as a Bachelors in Communications. More recently I have a true passion for helping people wake up. But I'm also extremely interested in helping myself and in raising my own level of consciousness and experience with this world.

Looking forward to talking with someone if you are willing!

Thanks,

Mac
425 533 4542 hit me up

ackerm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next