IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adolf Hitler - The Truth

+32
its_Goyim
Hauchfer
Tree
Garry
AmaKua
dejiza@ninesus.com
Truth Center
Libertarian
Schpankme
notdownunder
Dual1ty
RedorBlue
Alpha
observer
Realearth
Just Vital
mitch
Aquarius Zeteticus 88
jewry/trannywood
Real World
HomelandEden
Uhuru Mkali
Beelzebub
markwilson
MaryMoon
Admin
ForeverThePhilosopher
RelearningLogic
blackchoy
RickFE
wakemeupinside
lizardking
36 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Adolf Hitler - The Truth - Page 11 Empty Re: Adolf Hitler - The Truth

Post by Libertarian Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:59 pm

Just finished watching this monologue from SS-Standartenführer Léon Degrelle:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uXBIlLwfjAWw/

Listen to what the war hero has to say about Hitler, whom he met in person on several occasions.
Libertarian
Libertarian

AmaKua likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth Center Fri Jan 01, 2021 1:01 am

Fascifist's excellent video on the relaxed gun control policies giving Germans the freedom to bear arms unlike what Zionists and Alex Jones types try to claim

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Nz2CX1UHPoOC/
Truth Center
Truth Center

http://www.truthcenterresearch.com/

Garry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertarian Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:26 pm

The more a government fears its people, the stricter the gun control laws. This is the reason why today's Germany has one of the strictest gun control laws in the world. Under Hitler, the government was more polular than ever. It had no reason to fear a people's insurgence, so it's only logical that gun control laws in the 3rd Reich were liberal.
Libertarian
Libertarian

Garry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Libertarian Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:14 am

When browsing Fascifist's videos, I found another interesting one "On the Accusation that Hitler was Financed":

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OXMEK2Zlyc5E/

Antony Sutton's "Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler" is standing in my book shelf, but I haven't read it yet. Now I've ordered Henry Ashby Turner's "German Big Business and the Rise of Hitler", so I can make up my own mind on both standpoints.
Libertarian
Libertarian

Back to top Go down

Adolf Hitler - The Truth - Page 11 Empty Europa - The Last Battle

Post by dejiza@ninesus.com Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:04 am

All links to Youtube videos are removed.
I ve found this link on site still supporting free speech archive.org please share

What if history is propaganda run by victors for last 70+ years Europa The Last Battle documentary from 2017

Documentary "EUROPA - The Last Battle" by Tobias Bratt.
Since the mid-20th century, the world has only ever heard one side of the most horrific war in human history. We are today living in the world of the victors of that war and without an objective, rational and balanced view of our history, we are doomed to repeat the mistakes.

check archive.org

dejiza@ninesus.com

notdownunder and Garry like this post

Back to top Go down

Adolf Hitler - The Truth - Page 11 Empty Hitler the truth

Post by AmaKua Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:15 am

highly recommend

archive.org/details/EUROPATheLastBattle/EUROPA+-+The+Last+Battle+-+Trailer+++Coming+Soon+(2017) dot mp4

AmaKua

Garry likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Garry Thu May 06, 2021 2:41 am

Excellent post and very refreshing to see discussion about real history. After learning the truth about WW2, how the Germans suffered and how the corrupt media and governments have tried to rewrite history; I really felt the good guys did not win the war.

At least the German people can be proud of Hitler and all he done in a short time. Probably one of the last real leaders who cared for their country enough to do what was right, which was to expel the Jews (not murder) for their deceit in WW1

Garry

Admin, Libertarian and notdownunder like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:11 am

I’ve got a few questions about WW2. I wonder, is it possible the entire war is sort of lie to begin with? Not that it didn’t happen but that the sides that were fighting were just people being sent to a slaughter with royal banking families orchestrating both sides? One thing that makes me think this is the idea that Germany could basically single handedly beat all of Europe, Russia, and America (for a while) seems impossible given the fact they had been severely weakened after ww1. They weren’t allowed to have much of an army, no Air Force, lost a lot of land, and their economy and infrastructure was devastated. How were they possibly able to beat back all of the allied forces with this? You can’t just say “blitzkrieg”. No strategy of rushing into battle should win against a heavily outnumbered and overly technologically advanced army of the allies. Italy was his only ally on the fronts, and they were not that powerful either. Idk, the whole official story of ww2 feels manufactured or atleast highly unlikely. I think they want us focusing on these few individuals or groups like Hitler and the Jews as a way of focusing our attention away from the bigger issues like why were we even fighting in the first place? How could the Axis have possibly been so successful? Who was funding his resources?
Tree
Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Hauchfer Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:34 pm

Tree wrote:I’ve got a few questions about WW2. I wonder, is it possible the entire war is sort of lie to begin with? Not that it didn’t happen but that the sides that were fighting were just people being sent to a slaughter with royal banking families orchestrating both sides? One thing that makes me think this is the idea that Germany could basically single handedly beat all of Europe, Russia, and America (for a while) seems impossible given the fact they had been severely weakened after ww1. They weren’t allowed to have much of an army, no Air Force, lost a lot of land, and their economy and infrastructure was devastated. How were they possibly able to beat back all of the allied forces with this? You can’t just say “blitzkrieg”. No strategy of rushing into battle should win against a heavily outnumbered and overly technologically advanced army of the allies. Italy was his only ally on the fronts, and they were not that powerful either. Idk, the whole official story of ww2 feels manufactured or atleast highly unlikely. I think they want us focusing on these few individuals or groups like Hitler and the Jews as a way of focusing our attention away from the bigger issues like why were we even fighting in the first place? How could the Axis have possibly been so successful? Who was funding his resources?

Just a few points to consider:

*They didn’t ‘single handedly beat all of Europe, Russia, U.S.’. They didn’t beat The U.K., U.S., or The Soviet union; they never took Moscow. And, they only held onto most of Europe for 3-4 years, hence they didn’t really ‘beat’ them.

*I believe that at first British bankers were funding Germanies military because they did not want to see Germany and other European states fall to communism. Although later they stopped.

*They had a powerful ally ‘Italy’ help them take southern and eastern Europe.

*The allied armies were not necessarily more advanced. German U-boat technology superseded every other militaries, they developed the V-2 rocket which was eventually taken by NASA. For example, German tank technology was so superior to the Russians that in a typical battle, for every German tank destroyed an equivalent of 32 Soviet tanks would be destroyed.
Hauchfer
Hauchfer

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:37 pm

Interesting. Good points. I’m not an expert on ww2 history, I could be wrong. It was just something I noticed while watching some various ww2 videos on the war. It just seemed unlikely this suppressed country would be so successful. But like you said, it sounds like they had some help from the bankers at the beginning. And I guess they did eventually fall. It still seems a bit unlikely but I don’t know, history is tricky to parse the lies from truth.
Tree
Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:14 pm

Tree wrote:
*The allied armies were not necessarily more advanced. German U-boat technology superseded every other militaries, they developed the V-2 rocket which was eventually taken by NASA. For example, German tank technology was so superior to the Russians that in a typical battle, for every German tank destroyed an equivalent of 32 Soviet tanks would be destroyed.

German tech was more advanced on many fronts (rifles, artillery, tanks, submarines, factory output etc.), but the V2 rocket could very well be fiction - and nothing more than allied propaganda to make the people of England fear the Germans. Same thing they did when they claimed Germany were using bio-chemical weapons and they hand out free gas-masks to the people of London to promote fear and make them more willing to fight 'the enemy'. In reality, Germany did not use any chemical weapon in WOII, but as long as people believe in fiction everything is possible (like we have seen last year).

Note that the 'explanations' of the V2 rocket is always in English, not in German. The video below also puts an interesting light on this subject.
Adolf Hitler - The Truth - Page 11 Knipse12

[/quote]

Last edited by Just Vital on Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Hauchfer Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:41 pm

Just Vital wrote:
German tech was more advanced on many fronts (rifles, artillery, tanks, submarines, factory output etc.), but the V2 rocket could very well be fiction - and nothing more than allied propaganda to make the people of England fear the Germans. Same thing they did when they claimed Germany were using bio-chemical weapons and they hand out free gas-masks to the people of London to promote fear and make them more willing to fight 'the enemy'. In reality, Germany did not use any chemical weapon in WOII, but as long as people believe in fiction everything is possible (like we have seen last year).

Not that the 'explanations' of the V2 rocket is always in English, not in German. The video below also puts an interesting light on this subject.

While the rocket wasn't used in combat I do believe it is German. The fact that after WW2 Operation Paper Clip sent many German scientest and engineers to the US and the Soviet Union helps validate this. Werner Von Bruan for instance, was one of the chief engineers at NASA when they were developing their rocket. The directions appear in English because the originals were stolen by Russians and Ameicans after WW2, this was also part of Operation Paper Clip.

The video isn't working.
Hauchfer
Hauchfer

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:22 pm

Hauchfer wrote:

The video isn't working.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuIYWIkVVJA
Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Hauchfer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by its_Goyim Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:17 pm

https://odysee.com/@WhiteOulu:9/kai-murros-x27-quot-hate-is-good-quot:4
its_Goyim
its_Goyim

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:39 pm

its_Goyim wrote:https://odysee.com/@WhiteOulu:9/kai-murros-x27-quot-hate-is-good-quot:4

What does this contribute to this subject?

Shmack_1

Back to top Go down

Post by its_Goyim Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:29 pm

Shmack_1 wrote:
its_Goyim wrote:https://odysee.com/@WhiteOulu:9/kai-murros-x27-quot-hate-is-good-quot:4

Because to me this is where its all heading. Everything since WW2 and Hitler's views were expressed in just this way, and with what is happening now in the world its looking like history is gonna repeat itself once again. The amount of hatred growing all over the world right now is gonna climax just like this.
its_Goyim
its_Goyim

Back to top Go down

Post by Shmack_1 Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:57 pm

its_Goyim wrote:
Shmack_1 wrote:

Because to me this is where its all heading. Everything since WW2 and Hitler's views were expressed in just this way, and with what is happening now in the world its looking like history is gonna repeat itself once again. The amount of hatred growing all over the world right now is gonna climax just like this.

Maybe, but hate is a poison that never brings anybody or anything any good, but ......this doesn't mean you sit by idoly all faggy and and watch bad stuff happen or let it happen to you. If someone is threating me or mine I'm gonna do what's necessary to bring that to a halt in the fastest possible way, if that means violence, then so be it. But hate is a cancer in the hearts of people that will never fix any problem or bring peace..

Shmack_1

Back to top Go down

Post by its_Goyim Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:36 am

Shmack_1 wrote:
its_Goyim wrote:
Shmack_1 wrote:

Maybe, but hate is a poison that never brings anybody or anything any good, but ......this doesn't mean you sit by idoly all faggy and and watch bad stuff happen or let it happen to you. If someone is threating me or mine I'm gonna do what's necessary to bring that to a halt in the fastest possible way, if that means violence, then so be it. But hate is a cancer in the hearts of people that will never fix any problem or bring peace..

Love and hate are on the same spectrum just opposite sides, and love can be just as much of a poison. Like you said if you Love your family and someone tries to harm them hate will show up. Hate brings change depending on how its used. So I hold on to both.
its_Goyim
its_Goyim

Enki999 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by its_Goyim Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:23 am

https://www.bitchute.com/video/lWurcnGYrKPp/
its_Goyim
its_Goyim

Back to top Go down

Post by its_Goyim Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:06 am

https://nypost.com/2021/10/27/fauci-slammed-by-beagle-organization-over-alleged-experiments/

This Jew piece of shit! Need I say more

Dr. Fauci - removing puppies vocal cords ..Kosher shit...jew open murder of animals
Hitler - Vegetarian loved animals

There is a monster among us and his name wasn't Adolf Hitler
its_Goyim
its_Goyim

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kotolos Tue May 23, 2023 5:21 pm

I'm aware that the holocaust was a hoax, and have researched many other things regarding WW2 and Hitler/Nazi Germany. Although I'm still researching the topic as it is quite complicated and alot of researched is required.
As people might be aware theres claims out there that the Jews orchestrated WW2 and it was in their interest, which they did want and orchestrate WW2, but furthermore claiming that Hitler was a cypto-jew/was put in place of the Nazi movement on purpose and to actively further/did further Jewish interests and their goals in WW2 and intentionally was successful in the beginning but then intentionally made mistakes and sabotaged Germany in the war to loose after whatever was wanted was achieved by the Jews to further their overarching goals for the world and a post-ww2 world.

I'm not saying I believe this or this to be the case, I just wanted some peoples opinions on this and to discuss it and if anyone had read this book or similar material: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vn132RTf-gBb-mkpOh_5R-SNJ2GWKj4V8GpOwGrntKY/edit and could give their thoughts on this book and my question about this subject.

Kotolos

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Thu May 25, 2023 10:57 pm

Kotolos wrote:I'm aware that the holocaust was a hoax, and have researched many other things regarding WW2 and Hitler/Nazi Germany. Although I'm still researching the topic as it is quite complicated and alot of researched is required.
As people might be aware theres claims out there that the Jews orchestrated WW2 and it was in their interest, which they did want and orchestrate WW2, but furthermore claiming that Hitler was a cypto-jew/was put in place of the Nazi movement on purpose and to actively further/did further Jewish interests and their goals in WW2 and intentionally was successful in the beginning but then intentionally made mistakes and sabotaged Germany in the war to loose after whatever was wanted was achieved by the Jews to further their overarching goals for the world and a post-ww2 world.

I'm not saying I believe this or this to be the case, I just wanted some peoples opinions on this and to discuss it and if anyone had read this book or similar material: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vn132RTf-gBb-mkpOh_5R-SNJ2GWKj4V8GpOwGrntKY/edit and could give their thoughts on this book and my question about this subject.

I too have become somewhat confused. I've read a lot of revisionist stuff and it's undeniable, the change in Germany post Wiemar etc. Following the current thing (NATO vs Russia in Ukraine) it becomes even worse! SO many pro-communists against dirty-nazi's WTF!

Nothing is actually real. All is a show (a shit show) and we are the audience. Bemused and confused.

I just don't believe anything any more. Except of course that the Earth is flat and stationary, viruses don't exist, and someone wants us all dead, especially us 'whities'.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Enki999 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by inquirer Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:49 am

Hitler was an authoritarian statist. Threw innocent people in concentration camps like FDR and Stalin. Drafted the population into a slave army. Should not be celebrated.

inquirer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11