IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suppressed Science and Scientists

+8
Charliesoft
Admin
makesyouthink
Haze
lizardking
OfTheBrave
susie
Thinkforyourself
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Suppressed Science and Scientists   Empty Suppressed Science and Scientists

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:33 pm

Posted by haritz on 03/31/2015
The works of many brilliant scientists of electromagnetism and zero point energy have been suppressed or sidelined in order to maintain the current power hierarchy.

A few that come to mind are:

Tesla
Schauberger
Reichenbach
Rife 
Lakhovsky
Hutchinson

For any interested newcomers to this topic, here is a brief introduction to each:

Tesla:  A Croatian, hard-nosed genius who created plans to generate electricity from the energy differential that exists between Earth’s surface and a few meters above the Earth. His work was stolen by Knight of Malta Prescott Bush...hmm...Those globalists are certainly having a “ball”...

Schauberger: An Austrian naturalist and inventor who noticed that trout often moved upstream without endogenous locomotion and that stones sometimes floated to the surface of water in moonlit nights. He created an anti-gravity device using those natural diamagnetic principles. His work streamlines natural processes rather than working against them, as is common in modern technology.

Reichenbach: A German chemist and naturalist who discovered an “odic” force, likely a subtle electromagnetism, in all substances. In complete dark, this force becomes visible to the human eye as a different color and intensity for every substance. Energy input from sun, moon, and stars change those colors or intensities and exerts specific effects on human behavior...e.g. full moons lead to spike in sleepwalking.

Rife: An American inventor who created a machine that produced a range of electromagnetic frequencies that cured diseases ranging from bacterial infections to cancer. He discovered that each pathogen or toxin that causes disease is neutralized by a specific frequency...he was silenced by the CIA/FBI. 

Lakhovsky:  A Russian inventor who researched the interrelationships between electromagnetic waves and biological organisms. He created the Multiple Wave Oscillator for the treatment of cancer...struck by limousine at the age of 72.

Hutchinson: A Canadian who is continuing Tesla’s work. He has found ways to levitate, melt, fuse, and fracture objects with ultra-high electromagnetic frequencies. He creates crystal batteries that are self-replenishing. Like Tesla, he claims that a zero point energy or ether pervades Earth, which is an infinite energy pool.

There are surely more researchers who deserve mention. Please feel add any recommendations or other thoughts.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Apparently 'dangerous person'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Suppressed Science and Scientists   Empty Re: Suppressed Science and Scientists

Posted by thinkforyourself on 03/31/2015
Thanks for posting. I am glad that you have raised the issue of 'Free energy'. 

Do you think that it may have been used on 9/11? Do you think that the NWO regularly use it? 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Supposed 'temper temper beanpole', 'snidy weasel' and 'clueless, cloying, sychophant.'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by haritz on 03/31/2015
You are welcome.

Not sure, to both questions. Both seem very likely given (a) the lack of rubble at the World Trade Centers and (b) the amount of free energy generators that the CIA has stolen.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:34 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 03/31/2015

Mar 31, 2015 0:33:10 GMT haritz said:
You are welcome.

Not sure, to both questions. Both seem very likely given (a) the lack of rubble at the World Trade Centers and (b) the amount of free energy generators that the CIA has stolen.

Thanks for the reply. I agree, it does seem that they did use some form of free energy weapon on the WTC buildings, as far as I can tell. 

I wonder what other events could have actually have been the result of the secret use of free energy? 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:34 pm

Posted by Admin on 03/31/2015
Great topic, thanks for sharing Haritz! Just wanted to paste a link to the "Energy" articles on my site here: www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/search/label/Energy Peace

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:35 pm

Posted by lizardking on 03/31/2015

Mar 31, 2015 10:42:20 GMT @unreal said:
Mar 31, 2015 0:33:10 GMT haritz said:
You are welcome.

Mar 31, 2015 1:30:34 GMT thinkforyourself said:
Thanks for the reply. I agree, it does seem that they did use some form of free energy weapon on the WTC buildings, as far as I can tell. 

I wonder what other events could have actually have been the result of the secret use of free energy? 

there are no proofs of 'free energy" weapons on 9/11 and all these theories are based on fake TV footage and imagery from the media.

to understand what happened on sept. 11th it is indispensable to get familiar with the fact that no mainstream footage or images from that day are authentic.
proof and references on this verifiable fact can be found on 'Cluesforum', a discussion-board for serious 911 research.
Simon Shack, the founder of the forum, is also the author of the brilliant documentary 'September Clues'.

the PRC* constantly try to 'debunk' Simon Shack's research and person, but once you understand that no aluminium plane can enter a steel-beam building, you'll know the footage that was presented to us was seriously contrived and a pure hollywood special effects creation.
Shack's research on 9/11 is excellent, and also his debunking of satellites and ISS (the International Space Station),,,

there is no coincidence that Mark "Sergeant" used 'Clues' in his title for his Flat Earth documentary. the 'Flat Earth Clues' is a malicious play on words that aims to hit two birds ( Byrd's ? ) with one stone: Flat Earth research & 9/11 research,,, guess google will then someday work you to click towards controlled opposition rather than genuine research.

--
*Predatory Ruling Class

I agree with Simon Shack on several things. 3000 people did not die in the Towers, some of the footage is fake, and no planes were used. Besides that, he cannot just throw out the term 'powerful explosive' and expect that to account for all of the anomalies concerning the "collapse" of the towers, a term Judy Wood dislikes, because they actually disintegrated. She has a Ph.D in Materials Engineering Science and wrote an 540 page book 'Where Did The Towers Go?', a scientific analysis of 9/11 and touches on the use of Free Energy Technology.  Maybe you should check out her thorough and extensive research before you dismiss an entire theory down to one forum.

Also, I do not believe that they hired crowds of people to run around the streets while huge dust clouds full of rubble came chasing after them. I do not believe that all of the eye-witnesses are actors, since the majority did not even claim to see planes, and I do not believe all of the firemen were disingenuous, seeing as many of them actually died thanks to their hard work that day.

I agree that some of the 9/11 footage was edited or faked, that is the whole point. You cannot use any of it to prove or disprove free energy. We have to go with the other facts. For instance, in the days and weeks after the event, there was nowhere near enough rubble left and on top of this, had those buildings impacted with the ground after a controlled demolition, they could have flooded New York. Something else, like free energy, had to be used. How do 'powerful explosives' account for cars being upside down (one side fine, the other side burnt), streets away on top of buildings? How do they account for glass not being shattered, but melted? 

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cd/World_Trade_Center_3_After_9-11_Attacks_With_Original_Building_Locations.jpg

This photograph, taken five days afterwards, proves the buildings did not simply just blow up. They were pulverized and completely disappeared. A simple controlled demolition would have left a higher percentage of building than that.

There is a female witness on 9/11 whose account is extremely hard to come by (which is why I can't find any links to share now) but she mentioned seeing laser beams and being denied access to Towers 4 and 5 (not 100% on which buildings it was). There are far too many unanswered questions in Simon Shack's theory for it to hold up against any real scrutiny.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:36 pm

Posted by Admin on 04/01/2015
What do you think was used to bring the towers down Unreal?

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by thinkforyourself on 04/01/2015
I believe that Free Energy must have been used, because controlled demolition on its own would have flooded the area.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by lizardking on 04/01/2015

Mar 31, 2015 15:37:45 GMT @unreal said:
Mar 31, 2015 12:58:31 GMT lizardking said:
I agree with Simon Shack on several things. 3000 people did not die in the Towers, some of the footage is fake, and no planes were used. Besides that, he cannot just throw out the term 'powerful explosive' and expect that to account for all of the anomalies concerning the "collapse" of the towers, a term Judy Wood dislikes, because they actually disintegrated. She has a Ph.D in Materials Engineering Science and wrote an 540 page book 'Where Did The Towers Go?', a scientific analysis of 9/11 and touches on the use of Free Energy Technology.  Maybe you should check out her thorough and extensive research before you dismiss an entire theory down to one forum.

Also, I do not believe that they hired crowds of people to run around the streets while huge dust clouds full of rubble came chasing after them. I do not believe that all of the eye-witnesses are actors, since the majority did not even claim to see planes, and I do not believe all of the firemen were disingenuous, seeing as many of them actually died thanks to their hard work that day.

I agree that most of the 9/11 footage was edited or faked, that is the whole point. You cannot use any of it to prove or disprove free energy. We have to go with the other facts. For instance, in the days and weeks after the event, there was nowhere near enough rubble left and on top of this, had those buildings impacted with the ground after a controlled demolition, they could have flooded New York. Something else, like free energy, had to be used. How do 'powerful explosives' account for cars being upside down (one side fine, the other side burnt), streets away on top of buildings? How do they account for glass not being shattered, but melted? 

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cd/World_Trade_Center_3_After_9-11_Attacks_With_Original_Building_Locations.jpg

This photograph, taken five days afterwards, proves the buildings did not simply just blow up. They were pulverized and completely disappeared. A simple controlled demolition would have left a higher percentage of building than that.

There is a female witness on 9/11 whose account is extremely hard to come by (which is why I can't find any links to share now) but she mentioned seeing laser beams and being denied access to Towers 4 and 5 (not 100% on which buildings it was). There are far too many unanswered questions in Simon Shack's theory for it to hold up against any real scrutiny.

hello lizardking

i have indeed checked out Judy Wood's work, and it is just a fact she bases her work on fake imagery. how many verifiable facts can be established from photoshop'ed images and CGI video-effects ? for instance i could calculate the speed of the planes based on a scientific computer analysis of the footage. how correct would that be ? i can estimate the quantity of kerosine burned by close study of the height and width and duration of fire from the American Airlines Flight 11 North Tower impact. what is to be learned here ? i could even carefully time both the towers collapse to respectively 9 & 11 seconds,,,

i'm not even going to speculate about how real those collapse-time numbers are, suffice to say that Judy PHD Wood used these figures and all the fake footage and images to draw her conclusions. you cant make something out of nothing, not even Judy Wood with her PHD and 540 written pages.

'free energy' and 'zero point energy' are terms mostly found in New Age literature alongside Aliens, space-travel and pyramids on Mars. under is a quote from 'Scientific American' on the subject of the 'Casimir Effect' that Judy Wood's fellow scientist Hutchison refers a lot to:

To understand the Casimir Effect, one first has to understand something about a vacuum in space as it is viewed in quantum field theory

as i like Eric Dubay's take on the vacuum these theories are made to suck us down the 'vacuum' of space, dark matter, Exotic Dark Matter and the Godparticle's constant speed of darkness,,, 

check out Boston Bombings to see a lot of bad actors running around. it's not the first time. if you don't believe there were actors in the streets of NY, you are probably right. i think the footage was made elsewhere. 

personally i was sucked into Judy Wood land too, so no judgement on my part. it is a well written script most likely aimed at UFO enthusiasts, just as 'Pilots For 9/11 Truth' were made for pilotes and aviation professionals and 'Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth' was established for professionals in the building industry.

All that matters is this. The World Trade Centre Towers are gone. Had they merely been blown up by controlled demolition, it would have flooded the area. There was no flooding. Somehow those buildings disappeared. The only thing that can explain this would be some form of free energy--which is not only mentioned alongside aliens, but Nikola Tesla, whose work is unmentionable in modern society. They will not and do not mention him and stole all of his files after his death.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:37 pm

Posted by on 04/01/2015

Mar 31, 2015 15:55:50 GMT Admin said:
What do you think was used to bring the towers down Unreal?

hello Admin

the short answer would be that i don't know.

as Manhattans population was evacuated in the hours that proceeded the tower collapses, we do not dispose of any real footage. even if someone pointed a camera at the buildings before and during the collapse, it would have been improbable to see anything else than smoke. we must also remember the fact that NY is dense and that viewing angles are very limited. so, if even in a normal situation very few would see anything at all, it gets even worse when such an event is planned out in detail years ahead. veiled behind all this smoke it is anyone's guess what went down, but what is certain is that they covered up what went on in a very effective way.

what is left for us to speculate on would therefore be what happened behind the wall of smoke the 'fake' airplanes left, and in the absence of population already evacuated from the site itself. if i were in charge i'd use the most foolproof method there is.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

What do you mean the wall of smoke the fake airplanes left? 

Just because the area was evacuated does not mean that we don't still have access to the photos taken of the site afterwards. You cannot keep on dismissing the fact that there was NO rubble left at the site! The building was not just demolished but completely disappeared! Explain to me in your theory of power explosives (although you admittedly don't know so it's beyond me why you cling to that explanation) that can possibly happen?!

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by on 04/01/2015
hello lizardking

if the towers disappeared, they would not have had to work so hard to evacuate the site afterwards, would they ? also, there were 9 buildings that went down that day, not only Jachin & Boaz (the two towers). as for the flooding i guess this would have occurred in 1993 when the first bomb went off if this was such an issue. what is certain is that the 1993 car bomb gave the perpetrators 8 years to make the work necessary to prevent such a scenario and prepare for the 'Real Deal'.

as much as i admire hard work, it does not prevent being completely wrong about anything. Gage and the 'Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth' does not have a problem with planes other than that they don't agree the fire from these explosions alone made the towers collapse,,, AE also analyse fake video to establish the collapse speed,,, it reminds me of Jim Fetzer that has researched JFK for over 30 years and still can't dismiss the Zapruder footage for the fake it really is. nothing can be learned from a fake video of course, as it's purpose for being manufactured is to mislead us. controlled opposition must have elements of truth to be credible, but 'Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth' are gatekeepers just the same. shills.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

What don't you understand? Those buildings could not be demolished through controlled demolition because they were built on the New York port. They could not be taken apart piece by piece unless it involved a process lasting at least several months/over a year for each. The cost of this would have been astronomical. As we know, this is not what happened. The World Trace Centre buildings from 1-7 were all gone. This was only possible in that time scale without causing major flooding if some form of free energy technology was used. It is definitely real, Tesla copyrighted it and all of his paper work was stolen by the FBI for a reason (because he was onto something). Whether Judy Woods is correct or not, it does not change the fact that some form of free energy technology was used on 9/11. Everything else is irrelevant.

The '93 bombing was a small basement bomb that did no major structural damage to the building, and is thus also irrelevant, because it cannot be compared to the damage that a full scale demolition would have done.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:38 pm

Posted by on 04/01/2015
hello again lizardking

the WTC Complex was composed of 7 underground levels and the building site was approximately 66.000m2 whereas each tower had a footprint of 4000m2. 

there was plenty of space to hide rubbel

even though i don't believe in quantum theory based Casimir effects or Hutchinson's video stunts, i do believe that what is built up can be teared down effectively if given the right amount of time and ressources. no 'Dustification' or 'Mini-Nukes' needed what-so-ever. just longtime planning and skillful engineering. 

if the PRC are real long-time planners, they would even have built the towers with their future destruction in mind.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

I know about the underground levels, I also know that the percentage of the Towers that would've been left STANDING there after a controlled demolition would be as much as a third of the building in height. They would quickly fill up the basement levels so that theory does not work.

You keep on ignoring my point that controlled demolition on its own would have flooded that whole area of New York. I'm suspicious of the fact that you are ignoring all of my points about Tesla.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by on 04/01/2015
hey lizardking, the most difficult method to prove would be 'Dustification' not 'Building Implosion' or 'Demolition'.

what are your provable points really ? 
-too expensive 
answer: they have the money and print it
-impossible to be taken down in the NY Port
answer: check 'Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth' website, it is indeed possible
-tesla technology 
answer: Tesla has never been known for proposing 'Dustification' technologies, but rather worked in electrical fields of science. Wood is the one that made up a theory for Tesla fanatic's, not Tesla. even if electricity can be transferred by air, it does not validate Wood's hypothesis that is based on fake evidence anyway

regardless of the method used on the buildings, the by far most important weapon in the 9/11 attack's was the mainstream media.
the biggest damage caused by this incident was not the destruction of the towers but the damage made to our minds.
so as much as i disbelieve Wood and other paid gatekeepers, the method employed here was neither 'Dustification' nor 'Controlled Demilition', it was Total Media Deception.
-
they fucked my mind too, so i'm not all that happy about it either.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by thinkforyourself on 04/01/2015
I am in full agreement that the media totally deceived us. I am also sure that much or even all of the footage is fake, or could be fake. 

I disagree with you on two points. 

Firstly, Tesla investigated and proved that Free Energy exists. It has been hidden from us ever since. Seeing as that is the case, they could easily have used it to bring down the towers. 

Secondly, it was simply not possible to demolish those buildings using controlled demolition on its own, because, as has already been said, the Port area would have flooded. 

Remember, the WTC buildings are all gone, and have been gone since that day in 2001. The only way to remove them without Free Energy would have taken many, many months or even years, depending on how it was done. We all know that in reality, they managed it in a very short amount of time. That means that they had to use secret Free Energy. 

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:39 pm

Posted by on 04/01/2015

Mar 31, 2015 18:08:18 GMT thinkforyourself said:

I am in full agreement that the media totally deceived us. I am also sure that much or even all of the footage is fake, or could be fake. 

I disagree with you on two points. 

Firstly, Tesla investigated and proved that Free Energy exists. It has been hidden from us ever since. Seeing as that is the case, they could easily have used it to bring down the towers. 

Secondly, it was simply not possible to demolish those buildings using controlled demolition on its own, because, as has already been said, the Port area would have flooded. 

Remember, the WTC buildings are all gone, and have been gone since that day in 2001. The only way to remove them without Free Energy would have taken many, many months or even years, depending on how it was done. We all know that in reality, they managed it in a very short amount of time. That means that they had to use secret Free Energy. 

hi thinkforyourself

who says that the site would necessarily have been flooded if they made the preparations necessary to avoid it ? 
you obviously suspect the military to dispose of advanced technology, so why would they not be able to ?
seems more difficult to 'Dustify' a building than to slowly empty the towers and pour all the concrete in the world to avoid flooding.
the bedrock can clearly be seen in many photos, so i consider it quite mundane to avoid flooding (i am in the building profession, so this is not only a vague opinion).

as to Tesla's free energy, this is not a proof that an imaginary weapon for dustification exist or is feasible despite free energy existing. the fact that nobody currently can demonstrate such free energy devices is a proof in itself that it is not as 'doable' as you seem to be convinced of. remember, the military does not seem that brilliant at making spaceships, satellites or atomic bombs. what they seem brilliant at is fooling us to believe they have unbelievable tech. seems they succeeded well with Einstein and atomic bombs, so you might see the pattern. who spins all the Tesla lore if not the military and ex-military personnel ? i'm not even sure 'ex-military' is for real, and neither am i convinced of Tesla's supposed 'secret documents'.
--
Suppressed Science and Scientists   Rock-533

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Yes preventative measures could have been taken and I believe they were, but that does not stop the fact that a normal controlled demolition would've caused too much damage leading to great flooding. 

Known shills like Jim Fetzer and 911Blogger (who tried to claim that the Holocaust was real) attack Judy Wood. There could be a reason for this. I am going to clarify that I do not put 100% unwavering faith into her work, but I have not seen anyone write an in depth analysis debunking her work, only her as a person.

There is a big difference between Tesla and Free Energy, and the things that you listed like aliens, nukes etc. When it comes to aliens and nukes, they are shoved down our throats and spread everywhere on the internet by shills, and in films and documentaries, and they even claim to have used nukes. In the case of free energy and Tesla, I can find very little mainstream mentions, especially when compared to the huge amount that aliens and nukes have had. Why are you so sure that it does not exist?

Do you really think that they could have kept the financial district of New York empty for the large amount of time it would have taken to take down those buildings bit by bit? What about all of the millions of New Yorkers? I also think that most of the collapse footage is far too good to be completely faked, although I can see that some of it was manipulated. Even now, graphics are not as good in huge Hollywood films or National Geographic documentaries as they would have needed to be in 2001 to completely fake all of the collapse footage. Plus, why would they add squibs into their own footage? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of faking it in the first place? And why would they want people like us to focus on controlled demolition (if you claim that it is solely what they did)?

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

I notice you did not respond to anything else in my comment, but okay. I never said he was superhuman or that he was responsible for all of these creations. I am by no means an expert on Tesla. In fact, just earlier I was reading the comment section of an article citing 10 Tesla inventions where they were debating whether or not he truly invented them. Thanks for the links, I will be sure to read them, although I am not going to place too much trust in the BBC considering it is owned by the British government and falsely reported that Tower 7 had collapsed before it did.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:40 pm

Posted by on 04/01/2015
hi lizardking

as stated before, i disagree with your flooding argument. there is bedrock onsite, so no flooding would have been necessary if well planned, and i believe the WTC was very well planned indeed. WTC tower 1 & 2 were known from it's inception to be 'airplane-proof'.

that known shills attack other shills is standard procedure. i can 100% debunk Judy Wood's research as she base her conclusions on fake imagery. garbage in, garbage out (GIGO). that she reference unproven facts such as 'free energy' and hangs out with Hutchinson (who to this day only succeeds with his 'effect' on video) is no a garantie either (imo).

Tesla was a great scientist, no doubt. but he did not invent a 'deathray' or 'exotic' weaponry. when the CIA leaks 'secret documents' it means we are meant to know. Tesla was portrayed by David Bowie in a big Hollywood production, so he is actually doing quite well media-wise.

yes, i believe that most occupants left the 2 WTC Towers after the 1993 bombing. the fact that they needed the towers to burn for so long was to emphasize the suspense of course, but also to create the smokescreen needed and evacuate Manhattan.

as to the video trickery and quality they were absolutely able to make these CGI images in 2001. many flaws have been detected for sure, some were probably 'on purpose easter eggs' for their own controlled opposition media outlets (Alex Jones etc), others they were unaware of. many of the fake 'witnesses' imagery has since been taken down from the 9/11 Voices Memorial.

regarding websites, September Clues is a good place to start for image analysis, and Cluesforum takes you even further and more in depth. for audio i recommend you check out Fakeologist podcast archive. Chris Kendall of Hoaxbusters Call is also really good.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

s18.photobucket.com/user/janedoe444/media/ARG/Image86.jpg.html
"If one million tons of towers collapsed on the slurry wall / bathtub at freefall speed, it would have broken through and flooded New York."

"Concrete pulverized to powder in a way that cannot be accounted in a standard controlled demolition. (i.e. more than 50% of samples under 100 microns)"

"Toasted cars over half a mile from Ground Zero."

s18.photobucket.com/user/janedoe444/media/ARG/Image8.jpg.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Mujinga/archiving_a_deleted_talk_page_entry

www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cms/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=151&Itemid=60
^As you mentioned, they most likely want us to see any CIA/FBI documents released about Tesla. The same goes for the controlled demolition theory and how accepted it has become in the mainstream.

“The collapse of the WTC buildings produced the highest mass per volume of very fine particles (nanoparticles) ever measured in an air sample in the United States.  It takes a tremendous amount of energy to dissociate or break the molecular bonds of steel, concrete and other building materials that were “powdered” into very fine particles during the collapse of the buildings. The largest mass per volume of metals ever measured in an air sample in the US were reported by Dr. Thomas Cahill who did air monitoring for 5 months. Metal is used in buildings because it is very strong – and would require large amounts of energy to reduce it to nanoparticles. Chemical explosives do not release enough energy to produce that volume of very fine particles.  A much more energetic process was involved such as laser or beam energy which releases focused and concentrated energy as complex waveforms necessary to cause molecular dissociation.”

“Geometrically Round Holes: contiguous round holes 24’ in diameter were in the footprints of the WTC buildings 1 and 2, and a 60’ deep geometrically round hole was in the middle of Liberty Street near the WTC. This is evidence of beam weapons. There was no debris inside the footprints of the two WTC buildings, only bare dirt with circles in the dirt.”

1400 Toasted Cars - “Located blocks from the WTC buildings, with door handles missing, engine blocks missing, blistering on some parts of the car finish, strange rust patterns on the bodies of the cars.”
Paper Around Cars Not Burned - "Whatever ‘vaporized’ the engine blocks and the door handles on 1400 cars did not ignite fragile and flammable paper lying all over the ground around the cars. If engine blocks and door handles selectively vaporized, why didn’t body of car vaporize?”
Pile of Cars Spontaneously Combusted - “In a news video, the entire pile of cars started burning spontaneously at the same time with no visible cause, it was not a fire that started in one car and spread to others.”

Basements Of WTC Buildings Undamaged - “Stuffed mannequins in the basement of WTC with clothing on were carried out of the basement undamaged.  If a 100+-story WTC building collapsed into its basement and left a 35-story rubble pile, there would be nothing left in the basement. Even streetcars underground at the WTC were pulled out after the collapse and had no damage.”
Prof. Cahill Air Monitoring Samples - “The hardest and most durable materials vaporized (steel, concrete etc), and the most fragile materials (paper) cascading out of WTC windows and all over the ground for blocks were undamaged.”

Truckloads of Potting Soil - “Right after the WTC disaster, the ground was “fuming”, and sequential FEMA aerial photos show 130 dump trucks full of soil (filled almost to the top of the dump truck space) covered with tarps so that the dirt in the trucks was not visible to onlookers on the street, coming into the WTC area, dumping the soil and going out for more. This happened even before the rescues or cleanup started and it continued for some time. The piles of soil were left for a week and got higher each day in sequential photos. The soil ‘fuming’ lasted until March 2002 (8 months).”

Boots Disintegrated – “Boots on emergency responders disintegrated after 2 hours.  They had to get new boots every 2 hours – an effect of molecular dissociation.  It was not from burning, their skin would have been damaged.”

Official Sample Data Not Reliable – “Spectral absorption images at the WTC indicated average particle size was about 1 micron, which is subjected to gravity and would have fallen with the collapsed buildings. USGS did not collect many dust samples and collecting samples by other different agencies did not agree with each other. No samples were taken at the toasted cars.”
Directed Energy Weapon Evidence - “Evidence of use of a directed energy weapon was present at the top of the WTC buildings as ‘lathering up’ started before buildings started coming down. ‘Lathering up’ in videos preceded the collapse of all buildings, even Building 7 which supposedly Larry Silverstein when he said, 'Pull it' to firefighters meant controlled demolition. Color alteration and modification in news videos compared to other photos/videos at tops of buildings indicates “doctoring” of images.  When the Seattle Dome was destroyed with controlled demolition, the dust created by the destruction did not get any higher than the top of the building. The WTC dust got into the upper atmosphere almost immediately – which indicates very tiny atmospheric dust sized particles (0.1 micron and smaller), in fact smaller than atmospheric dust that stays mainly in the Troposphere.

No Ground Fuming During Rain - “For 99 days the “burning” (fuming) continued at the WTC site, but when it rained there was no fuming. If it had been fires burning, the rain would have caused steam from heating rainwater.”

killtown.blogspot.co.uk/2006/02/911-rescuer-saw-explosions-inside-wtc.html
^I found the female witness.

Maybe all of this is triple bluffing but I really don't see how. Whether or not it is some kind of direct energy or laser beam, it is definitely not just controlled demolition which can't account for all of these anomalies, and either way, they want us to be tied up with arguments over how they did it which is why they created the 9/11 Truth movement and put forward so many theories.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Posted by on 04/01/2015
lizardking & other Tesla 'Free Energy' fans
the "data" you present is just a collection of statements without much weight. 
Please try to be rational and reference your sources and state what you mean and conclude from what. 
if blue handkerchiefs went missing in the WTC 6 building before the collapse, i would hardly be alarmed nor would it help any thesis. it is just arbitrary.

under is a list i found on one of your links:
1. Seismic readings too low
answer: These numbers are conflictual depending on who you listen to, and they all come from the state who we believe perpetrated the attack any how

2. Concrete pulverized to powder
answer: This is standard when you collapse concrete whose initial make-up is can be of only Portland cement

3. Steel spire turns to dust and trickles down
answer: Video fakery a proven fact

4. Photographs of Ground Zero lacking enough concrete and steel to account for two 110 story towers
answer: the 7 levels underneath ground was more than enough to accommodate a very well planned building implosion 

5. Toasted cars over half a mile from Ground Zero
answer: this is debunked on several websites and irrelevant to the WTC Tower collapse, arguing the arbitrary once again

6. Large sections of buildings "vanish
answer: Video fakery a proven fact

7. Downtown Manhattan not flooded
answer: the WTC compound is built on bedrock, no flooding needed and plenty of time to prepare and reinforce any 'bathtub', 'shower' or 

8. All airplanes ordered to land about fifteen minutes before the South Tower is destroyed
answer: there were no planes, CGI Video insertion of planes a proven fact

9. Evidence for existence of Space-based weapons
answer: No, there is no evidence for 'Space Based Weapons' as there are no satellites nor ISS, this is a Judy Wood invention and 100% incorrect & debunked

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:41 pm

Posted by lizardking on 04/02/2015
^There is no point in responding but I'm still going to,

Is it standard that they produced the highest mass per volume of very fine particles (nanoparticles) ever measured in an air sample in the United States? 

How are any of the events that surround the WTC collapse irrelevant if they prove the use of Direct Energy? I am sure controlled demolition pushers would cite molten steel as proof of their theory, but that has been debunked ~on several websites~.

I agree that there were no planes, that is literally irrelevant to the stand down order. That piece of information was allowed to come out to support the theory of controlled demolition. In reality it could potentially be proof that they did not want any planes in the sky due to their use of free energy.

"Evidence for existence of Space-based weapons"

However, Dr Wood denies ever mentioning "space based" weapons which is an invention as far as I am aware of Dr Jones, who uses the concept to ridicule Dr Wood's research. Indeed the essence of Dr Wood's research is evidence based and not theoretical - she never claims to explain where the energy was directed from to destroy WTC towers 1 & 2, or who was responsible.

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thinkforyourself Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:41 pm

Posted by on 04/02/2015
hello lizardking

we have different views on the veracity of Judy Wood, and that is fine, appreciate your responses

when it comes to direct energy weapons this is an unchartered territory as it supposes the use of technology we can not prove exist.
all the samples and heat-measurements are conflicting and comes from official sources., it is very difficult to lend credence to such information.

Judy Wood's major inconsistency is to base her theories on imagery that is fake, her association to scientific theories based on quantum mechanics and her affiliation to Hutchinson and his un-reproducible feats.

9/11 is a difficult research area filled with rabbit-holes, the more time we spend on this subject the more we realize how long it takes to get somewhere !
but it is worth our time to dig deeper, so good research further to you and the other participants on this thread.

UNreal

Shun the non-believers!

'Flat Earth Diva'

Thinkforyourself
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next