IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adolf Hitler - The Truth

+32
its_Goyim
Hauchfer
Tree
Garry
AmaKua
dejiza@ninesus.com
Truth Center
Libertarian
Schpankme
notdownunder
Dual1ty
RedorBlue
Alpha
observer
Realearth
Just Vital
mitch
Aquarius Zeteticus 88
jewry/trannywood
Real World
HomelandEden
Uhuru Mkali
Beelzebub
markwilson
MaryMoon
Admin
ForeverThePhilosopher
RelearningLogic
blackchoy
RickFE
wakemeupinside
lizardking
36 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Adolf Hitler - The Truth - Page 3 Empty Re: Adolf Hitler - The Truth

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:22 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 05/26/2015

May 26, 2015 0:15:04 GMT jkm said:
 So the final solution was one big lie eh. I thought this site was to good to be true I believe whole heartedly in the flat earth you presented such a strong case Eric. Iam fifty one my dad fought in world war two in the battle of normandy he had me late in life. Show me the facts that no jews were killed in concentration camps or the death squads did not exhist proir to the extermination camps. I get a kick out of people that think just because you read somehting it is true none of you have ever experienced any dealings with any power hungry jews. None of you were around in the 1940s so what makes you a expert. I believe in the flat earth because of math the equations add up. Eric your about to become a somebody someone people are going to look up to and remember. You are heading down a slippery slope with this issue. Remember believe half of what you read and half of what you here and you should be alright. And I know all about George Presscott bush and the rothchilds becoming filthy rich supplying both sides with steel and what ever. But innocent shoemakers and painters and laborers did not deserve to be killed just because they were jewish. This is a sad day for me reading this thread take care. Bash away I dont care. 
We have a Shill test at this forum; do you believe in the Holohoax or not. You do, and thus you have just failed the test. 

I don't have to show you anything or prove anything, and just so that you know, Eric also agrees with me that the Holocaust never happened. 

If you read through this forum, you will see that we have posted ample evidence to prove that the Holocaust never happened already; if you are too lazy to search for it, then bugger off and don't attack me. 

How dare you come onto this forum, and then attack me, simply because you are thicker than a thick shit. You people really are pathetic. 

As for the facts, here are a few of the many hundreds that prove that the Holohoax is all a lie:

Jewish census records after the war prove that there were more Jews in 1946 than there were before the war. This would have been impossible had the Germans killed 6 million of them. (https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t790421/).

The Red Cross kept records at every work camp, and recorded all actual deaths. These were the result of Typhus and starvation, which only overran the camps after the Allies bombed the German train tracks and transport routes intentionally. German guards also starved or died of Typhus at the time (http://www.rense.com/general69/factua.htm) 

The Jewish perpetuated the '6 million lie' since 1898 (http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=24369). Firstly they accused the Russians of killing 6 million Jews, then the Germans in WW1 and then finally the Germans in WW2. The British Prime Minister actually apologised to the Germans after WW1, for the lies that were spread about them, which included that they had been 'gassing Jews'. 

Ground penetrating radar tests have proven that there are no mass graves, and that the land where the graves supposedly are have never been dug up, in thousands of years (http://www.whale.to/b/treb1.html). 

In reality, most of the Jews who supposedly died were evacuated to East Russia, to return after the war (http://www.jta.org/1944/01/19/archive/evacuated-russian-jews-return-to-liberated-areas-in-the-ukraine#ixzz2bF1PYyzQ). 

The Diary Of Anne Frank is one famous piece of Zionist nonsense; not only did the diary ridiculously mention the use of a vacuum cleaner in what was meant to be a quiet attic, but more damningly, Otto Frank was found guilty in a New York court of paying a writer to write fake diaries in his daughter's name, and of not paying him his share of the profits. The entire book is a fraud. 

Auschwitz, the supposed death camp, actually had an Olympic size swimming pool, a football pitch, a University handing out degrees, a place to get married, a dentist, a hospital and even a brothel (http://www.rense.com/lets_stop_with_the_auschwitz_lies.htm.html).

The allied planes took photographs of the camps from above during the war. These prove that no gas chambers existed and that many of the camps were actually open and would have been easy to escape from (http://vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndaerial.html). 

Amongst the many truly outrageous and preposterous 'crimes' that we accused the Germans of, included the mass killing of Jews with electronic conveyor belts, the mass killing of Jews with steam powered machines and even the mass killing of Jews by dropping an atomic bomb on them. All of these fairytales are in the Nuremberg trial papers and records to this day, even though all of them have now been disproved and replaced with the false Gas Chamber theory.

There was no German mass murder in the Ghettos; in fact, it was Jewish mobs who made life hell for the Jews in those Ghettos. The Germans had to go into the ghettos in order to stop the Jew on Jew violence (http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n2p2_Faurisson.html). 

The supposed Gas Chambers were actually just air raid shelters or shower rooms. The 'chambers' were not even air tight and thus all of the guards would have died on day one had they tried to gas people with Zyklon B. 

Tests were done on the chamber walls, and only one small room showed any traces of Zyklon B, and that room was the tiny delousing chamber, where the Jewish peoples clothes were deloused in an effort to stop the spread of Typhus. (The Leuchter Report, www.vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres2/rapport1e.pdf).  

Literally thousands of the most famous photos of the 'victims' are actually photoshopped/cropped/edited images or photos from the Armenian massacre, committed by the Turks decades earlier. 

Hollywood director's Billy Wilder and Alfred Hitchcock were bought in to stage footage of the starving and Typhus riddles camp inmates, in order to make them look like the victims of intentional mistreatment. The reality is that the Allies are to blame for the appalling conditions, resulting from their bombing campaign. Nazi documents prove that that they were concerned at the amount of deaths and doing all that they could to stop them. Himmler even wrote a letter to the British before they 'liberated' Belsen, warning them to be careful, in case they caught Typhus. 

Not one body has ever been found that died in a Gas Chamber, as was admitted by a leading Holocaust historian in Canadian court. 

Most of the supposed 'survivor stories' have even been debunked in the mainstream press, and they are full of impossibilities and inconsistencies, which prove that they are lies. 

The crematoriums in the camps could only burn one body at a time, and each body took over an hour, and still bones were left in the ashes. Had 6 million people actually died and been cremated, the Germans would still be burning them today, because the backlog would have been so huge. The idea that they burned all of those people is pure fantasy. 

The British cracked the German Enigma codes years before the war ended. Despite spying on them secretly for years, they never overheard or intercepted one order to kill any Jew, or any mention of Gas Chambers, mass killing of Jews or anything of the sort. 

It is now admitted that there were no gas chambers on German soil and that the only camps to have them were in Poland. Despite this, the German camps are still labelled death camps, and the total death figure has not changed, even though Auschwitz and other camps have lowered their death figures by millions. 

These two articles are good starting points for anyone trying to learn the truth:

www.ihr.org/leaflets/denial.shtml

www.ihr.org/jhr/v19/v19n1p-2_Faurisson.html

So there is your evidence; I have much, much more, but I am not wasting my time sharing it with you. It is undeniable that the Holohoax was a sham and a lie, and the above evidence proves it. 
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:23 pm

Posted by dan on 05/26/2015

Amazing how these idiots say "don't worry about banning me I'm outta here" and then keep on posting and posting and posting. I have always enjoyed reading the comments on the you tube vids I watch but have noticed over time how more and more people are getting so bloody aggressive and argumentative. Thought it was just another sign of our declining society until I learnt about shills from this forum. I can see how they can destroy good forums with their behaviour filling up the threads with argumentative crap. I take it only Eric has banning capabilities, maybe shpankme, lizard and thinkforyourself needs them to? I know I am a noob but have been lurking here for awhile and read every word and pretty easy to see whats happening. Shame if these idiots stop genuine people from joining and posting by their bad behaviour as it's clear they are trying to destroy this forum.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by richlion on 05/27/2015

People never ask “Why?” Hitler did this or why Hitler did that. But of course, the answers are given by the Victors, and you know the Victors never lie! lol But people today never let the Germans speak for themselves. Any killing that the Germans did (according to the Allies) is murder, but any killings they done is justified. Look at all the carpet bombing of German civilians by the Allies, you never hear of that, until, of course, British historian David Irving came along and exposed it.

Last edited by lizardking on Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by dan on 05/27/2015

Hitler was a big lesson for anybody powerful enough to oppose the NWO as far as I am concerned. Destroy his name forever, destroy his country and anybody who was affiliated with him( except the nasa scientists of course) and no other powerful ruler will ever be game enough to try what he did. Kennedy tried I guess, printing his own currency and trying to take power back from the federal reserve, exposing the NWO in many speeches but they just killed him. Every single US president since him has been a puppet of the controllers.

North Korea has banned all jews? Gee I wonder why their country is a part of the so called "axis of evil". Saddam tried to sell oil for gold, destroyed. Gaddafi tried to sell oil for gold, destroyed too. I see a pattern forming. Let the NWO control all your resources and you are safe. Think for yourself and do the best for YOUR country and the NWO will murder you, destroy your country and insert a puppet government to do your bidding. Dangerous whirled hey.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:24 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 05/28/2015

May 27, 2015 12:54:04 GMT richlion2 said:
People never ask “Why?” Hitler did this or why Hitler did that. But of course, the answers are given by the Victors, and you know the Victors never lie! lol But people today never let the Germans speak for themselves. Any killing that the Germans did (according to the Allies) is murder, but any killings they done is justified. Look at all the carpet bombing of German civilians by the Allies, you never hear of that, until, of course, British historian David Irving came along and exposed it.
Well said, I fully agree. The Germans were attacked again and again from 1914 through to the start of WW2, and the Treaty Of Versailles saw their country ripped apart and given to Poland, the Czech's and the French.

Hitler was simply trying to help his people against the evil Zionists, Zionists who destroyed Germany at Versailles, owned all of the banks and press, who allowed the Germans to starve and who called for a boycott on Germany in the 30's.

This website has a lot of good info:

http://justice4germans.com/
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:24 pm

Posted by schpankme on 06/04/2015

Volkswagen - "People's Car"

"In 1933, Adolf Hitler demanded a production vehicle capable of transporting two adults and three children at 100 km/h
(62 mph). He wanted his German citizens to have the same access to a car as the Americans. The "People's Car" would
be available to citizens of the Third Reich through a savings plan at 990 Reichsmark (US$396 in 1930s dollars), about the
price of a small motorcycle." ~ wiki/Volkswagen
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:25 pm

Posted by shillsmacker on 06/14/2015

Would like to ask the bleeding hearts about the "six million" how they feel about the millions of non fictional deaths from WWII. Do you cry for the "non jew" murdered civilians and soldiers duped by cowards for world government?

If you don't care about the countless more than six million non jew humans murdered as the specific result of deliberate acts, but the "jews" are "worthy deaths" to be remembered, you believe jewish philosophy - that jews are the special chosen ones whose lives are more important.

Would like to know how those crying about the "six million" feel about the 60-100 million Christians murdered by jews once they seized Russia and immediately made "anti-Semitism" a capital offense.

I'm still waiting for Hollywood to put out a movie recognizing the worthiness to be remembered of the 100 million Christians who were disarmed, starved, tortured, mutilated and human sacrificed by jews for being Christian.

Something tells me I'll be waiting a while yet, but not a day passes without another "holocaust memorial" show on TV and not a year without multiple movies.

Who owns Hollywood again?
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:25 pm

Posted by Admin on 06/14/2015
Adolf Hitler - The Truth - Page 3 Moment-magazine580

Adolf Hitler - The Truth - Page 3 Hollywood-jews

Adolf Hitler - The Truth - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOTbH-Zw81IIqEWq0zLGmy9Nr3vmRSDyCXtqWux9baHYFpLgD56w

Adolf Hitler - The Truth - Page 3 Do-Jewis-control-the-media

articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:26 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 06/14/2015

Jun 14, 2015 4:10:25 GMT shillsmacker said:
Keep wasting your lives failing at shilling, you obviously lack the capacity to find a worthwhile use of your time ahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Welcome to the forum. I completely agree with you; those pathetic, ignorant and worthless Shills are wasting their lives in poorly paying jobs, spouting out bullshit for the evil NWO. If they want to be whores to the Zionists, then shame on them. 

I also fully agree with your point regarding the actual WW2 deaths; all we hear about are the fictional 6 million, but we never hear about the Jewish massacre of the Armenian's, or the tens of millions of other Christian deaths at the hands of the Zionist scum. 
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:27 pm

Posted by chakraoflight on 07/06/2015
This speech from Hitler is particularly interesting as he describes how the U.S freemason clique were antagonising for war long before war ever broke out:

(4:25-5:03) is my favourite part Adolf Hitler - The Truth - Page 3 Smiley

Also worth bearing in mind is Churchill's thoughts on international jewry February 8, 1920. (Before he went bankrupt and became bought and owned by them)

This extract is the most interesting, however you can search for the entire article yourself if you so desire.

"This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing."
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:27 pm

Posted by csp on 07/06/2015

Thanks chakraoflight, great video.

I find the statements regarding occupation of Greenland/Iceland very interesting too
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:28 pm

Posted by Admin on 07/07/2015

They say "the winner's write history," it is absolutely true, and the most egregious example in modern times has to be the mainstream (mis)understanding of Adolf Hitler and pre-WWII Germany. Adolf Hitler was actually a vegetarian, animal-lover, an author, an artist, a political activist, economic reformer and nominated for a Nobel Peace prize. He enacted the world's first anti-animal cruelty, anti-pollution, and anti-smoking laws. Unlike the demonic portrait that the "allies" painted of him, Hitler was beloved by his people, he wanted nothing but peace, and never ordered the extermination of a single Jew. The largely Jewish-controlled mainstream media has ever since painted an evil picture of Hitler and the Jew World Order has even enacted laws in 16 European countries prohibiting free-speech on the issues of Judaism, Hitler and the Holocaust. I have compiled/edited this comprehensive documentary in the hopes of shedding light on one of the darkest secrets in world history. Please download, re-upload, and share this with everyone you can as this is a key lynch-pin issue and one which gets people censored and banned from JewTube regularly. Special thanks to the makers of Hellstorm, The Greatest Story Never Told, The Great Taboo, A Devil in Disguise, Jewish Ritual Murder, and all the other original video sources! For more information visit: www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/search/label/Zionism
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by mkultra on 07/19/2015

So much good honest comment here. Quite a beacon in a world of darkness.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by paranoidgramdroid on 07/23/2015

This is one subject that is very hard to approach around most westerners. I have two friends that are 'Sportin' anti swastika tattoos' like the band NOFX say in their song 'The Brews'. They feel they are supporting anti facism blah blah. But they don't realise how old and sacred that symbol is. I feel that it has been demonised so as to remove Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism from western culture. These religions would be impossible to start war with or accuse of radicalisation so they smeared it with blood so the west would totally reject the symbol.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:29 pm

Posted by Bernard on 07/23/2015

What about the Illuminati's initial support for Hitler? He was on the cover of Time before the war. Was Hitler a patsy for them?
If Hitler had been a patsy of the Illuminati it would probably not have taken him as long as it actually did to get into power. He started his political career in approx.1919
He would have been shoehorned into power quick smart!! But it was more than a decade later that he became chancellor.

As for collaborating with Jews: yes, he did! And why not? Hitler was interested in getting Jews out of Germany and Zionists were interested in getting the highly-educated German Jews into Palestine. Clearly their agendas overlapped considerably. Why would he, as a practical politician, NOT consider cooperating. Politics make strange bed-fellows. But German Jews were not keen on leaving. And from there things went South!
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:29 pm

Posted by thinkforyourself on 07/23/2015

I think that they tried to control him and tried to use him as a patsy, but that they woefully underestimated him. He then used them and their money as much as they had used him, and he broke away from them.

There is no way that they expected him to have the success and power that he had. They rolled the dice with Hitler and at great cost; no-one since has gotten as close to defeating them.
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:30 pm

Posted by consensualcontrol on 08/13/2015

Thank you all very much for the information above.
I had come across a documentary called .. The Greatest story Never told.. Adolf Hitler
I honestly felt angry within myself that my mind had been owned in regards to soo many things as I grew up..
Fortunately..at the age of 26, My mind was opened up at first in regards to myself ..self understanding.. needs, wants, desires .. The good, bad and things I needed to change/reassess to grow and become a better man
After actually 'opening my eyes' and beginning to see myself basically for the first time, I then started to branch out and see 'everything' in a new light so to speak. I became a Lifestyler and have been since
My favorite word became "Why"
And basically reeducating myself to 'Fact' Not supposed truths or compounded drilling of uncensored mind control to think and be like ones brainless toy
I am still growing and learning, and I'd say that won't stop till my heart stops beating. Posts like this and other forms of opening the mind to facts or even to just get people to 'think' is awesome.. However as the saying goes.. You can lead a horse to water. Unfortunately many are still locked in the rut of social acceptance and find it hard to move away from the flock.
Again thank you All .. Excellent posts and very informative to those who do wish to as the question of "Why"

Cheers and keep the mind open -smiles-
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:30 pm

Adolf Hitler - The Truth - Page 3 Tumblr_npmbjwPw3I1us0emro1_500

The Occult Roots of Nazism

by Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, U.K.: Aquarian Press, 1985. Hardbound, 293 pages, illustrations, ISBN 0-85030-402-4.
Reviewed by William Grimstad

Although the gas chamber mythos has been the center-piece of ongoing Establishment efforts to diabolize the Third Reich, there has been a parallel attempt to remove that epoch from objective consideration by casting it in a less homicidal but more bizarrely demoniacal lightLinking National Socialism to occultism has served several purposes: making the Hitler period look spooky, or at least a bit "kooky"; alienating people of traditional religious outlook, and not least, cashing in on the lucrative bookselling fad of recent years sometimes called the "occult explosion."

Such books as The Morning of the Magicians or The Occult and the Third Reich first broached the notion that the National Socialist era, in addition to its multifarious other evils, had actually been conjured up by wicked wirepullers behind the visible leaders. We were introduced to the enigmatic figures of Rudolf von Sebottendorf and other supposed adepts of the fabled Thule Society, which now have become household words among even casual students of the period; and behind them an earlier strain of philosophers who, shockingly enough, had erected a religious worldview upon "Aryan" racialism.

Conveniently, the German regime's avowed pro-Aryan policies now could be faulted not only as leading to the Holocaust. They also became the butt of ridicule for travestying science or of opprobrium for trying to harness powers of evil. Still better, the always awkward fact of broad electoral support for the National Socialist program in one of the world's most advanced countries likewise could be explained: an entire nation had been mesmerized by baleful cultic Svengalis.

Goodrick-Clarke's book was published several years ago in England, but has begun finding its way into the book trade here. As it represents a substantial research effort, one naturally wonders about the author's inclinations. Little biographical information is furnished, but the acknowledgments do contain a couple of names of interest. The first one thanked is Ellic Howe, a leading personality within the United Grand Lodge of England, reputedly the world's predominant Masonic organization. Howe writes frequently in Ars Quatuor Coronatorum, the controlled circulation research journal of the lodge, whose enmity to National Socialism is glaring.

The author next salutes Norman Cohn, the British Holocaustorian who has made a career of microscopically analyzing the sensational Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion as a literary impetus for the later Holocaust. On the strength of such thinly veiled pro-Zionist essays as his Warrant for Genocide, Cohn worked his way to the top of the historical hierarchy at Oxford, and there supervised Goodrick-Clarke's studies, where the present volume began as a Ph.D. thesis.

Revisionists may raise eyebrows at such auspices, but my impression is that Goodrick-Clarke generally avoids the tendentiousness of his mentors. Although marred by annoying knee-jerks and tics of minor residual bias, this remains a thorough and levelheaded inquiry into a topic severely mauled by hacks. It also offers, for the first time known to me in English, a window into the amazingly extensive and frankly quite fascinating German nationalist literature of the period.

His subtitle, "The Ariosophists of Austria and Germany, 1890-1935," refers to a body of ideas which once had a substantial following in the German-speaking world. The ideas centered on the writings of two Austrians, Guido von List (1848-1919) and Jörg Lanz von Liebenfels (1874-1954). Ariosophy is used by the author as a generic for this "lore of the Aryans" that was expounded by the two men.

Guido von List (the aristocratic von was self-assumed) was raised a Catholic but early took interest in Nordic paganism, which he coupled with a profound attraction to nature. An ardent rebel against modernity, which he associated with the spreading metropolis of fin-de-siècle Vienna and all its decadent ways, List's happiest moments came on rambles through the Austrian countryside, and he began his literary career with newspaper pieces on the rural scene, depicted as highly spiritualized. He was concerned to furnish an ideological backdrop to the pan-German movement led by such nationalist politicians as Georg von Schoenerer and Vienna Mayor Karl Lueger.

Later, List worked out what was essentially a clairvoyant reconstruction of the distant past, elaborating a vast mythology of an ancient Wotanist priesthood, the Armanenschaft. They supposedly held sway in Europe until the Christian conversion, but now were confined to clandestine status, perpetuating the ancient Aryan lore through a small élite, among whom he numbered himself.

Eventually, List built up a fairly wide readership and a Guido von List Society, sponsored by prestigious people, was established. With the coming of the First World War, the appeal of such a philosophy grew greatly, especially in Germany, and List also found a wider field for analysis of the destructive elements arrayed against the Central Powers. He dubbed these the Great International Party, in a fair anticipation of the World Zionist Organizations and Trilateral Commissions of our own day.

Adolf Josef Lanz also was born in Vienna, of middle-class Catholic parents. Like List, he assumed an aristocratic pedigree and the pompous Jörg Lanz von Liebenfels moniker, although his claim to this title was never disproven. He was inspired by List and became one of the older guru's early backers, but Lanz's Ariosophical interests were different. As a young man he had entered a Cistercian abbey as a novice monk, and although he left after a time, he remained enthralled by medieval Catholicism.

Lanz was disinterested in Listian oracular recreations of the German past, but he did have his own candidate for an ancient Aryan secret priesthood that supposedly had survivors in the modern era: the Knights Templar, a Catholic order suppressed for heresy in the 1300sHe founded his Ordo Novi Templi (Order of the New Temple) around 1907 in the medieval castle of Burg Werfenstein, which perched dramatically above the Danube with a swastika and fleur-de-lis flag over its tower. Goodrick-Clarke is much perturbed at the racialist slant of this literature. Actually, such material was commonplace in many Western countries at that time: imperial Britain had its "white man's burden" ethic purveyed to a huge audience by poet Rudyard Kipling; and here in America, anthropologist Lothrop Stoddard could publish a best-selling book entitled The Rising Tide of Color.

As the author's exhaustive analysis, if not his own conclusions, makes clear, however, Ariosophy played only a very incidental role in the rise of National Socialism.Although Hitler may have known of List, there is no proof of it, and only an indication that he had read Lanz's Ostara magazine as a young man. He was not impressed, to judge by his ridicule of "völkisch wandering scholars" and antiquarian cultists in Mein Kampf.

Of far greater import in the political arena was Baron Rudolf von Sebottendorf von der Rose (born Adam Alfred Rudolf Glauer in 1875), although his role too has been distorted. Goodrick-Clarke has done an excellent job of analyzing the available material on this colorful international adventurer. Once again, however, Sebottendorf's involvement with Freemasonry, Muslim dervishes and the Turkish revolution cannot be convincingly tied to his pan-Germanism, except that they may have predisposed him to backstage activism. What he does deserve credit for is having the political savvy, virtually alone among a welter of confused nationalists and anti-Communists in southern Bavaria, to see what was needed in Germany and the conviction to stake his personal resources on that.

After joining the moribund Germanenorden in 1916, Sebottendorf quickly revived the Bavarian section and began using the nominal cultural society as a center for political action during the brewing Marxist revolution, adopting the Thule Society name as a "cover" to divert Red suspicions. He purchased the Beobachter newspaper (later the National Socialists' Völkischer Beobachter); stockpiled weapons; schemed to kidnap the Communist leader, Kurt Eisner; infiltrated spies into the Communist cadres, and organized the Kampfbund Thule paramilitary group which joined with other Free Corps units in the successful attack on Munich's Communist government on April 30, 1919.

Most important, of course, was Sebottendorf's recognition of the need for a new type of worker-based party to deal with the unprecedented Red threat. He founded the German Workers Union in 1918, the most active member of which was Anton Drexler, who went on to start the German Workers Party, which was joined, taken over, and renamed the National Socialist German Workers' Party by Adolf Hitler in 1919.

Meanwhile, Sebottendorf's political career ended abruptly that same year, when Communists seized seven Thule Society members and executed them on April 30, triggering international outrage and at last galvanizing the Munich citizenry into ousting the Marxists. Sebottendorf was blamed for having allowed the Thule membership list to fall into the Reds' hands, although there were those who suggested that this was his Machiavellian intent all along, as the ensuing creation of martyrs played a key role in the nationalist victory.

In any case, Rudolf von Sebottendorf was in no way a puppet-master of the much later Third Reich, which indeed treated him with some hostility. Rather, he was an unusually shrewd political operative at a critical formative period, whose personal courage kept him battling in Red Munich long after many others had retreated. One wonders exactly what situation would have awaited the inexperienced Hitler had Sebottendorf not laid this groundwork.

Anyone trying to arrive at a rational understanding of this important period has been painfully aware of the jabberwock literature that has held the floor since the Second World War, ranging from popular novels through journalistic exposes to solemn histories, and treating of everything from "Holocaust studies" through postwar "Nazi war criminal" skullduggeries.

Although it may seem extreme to link a Lucy Dawidowicz with the latest Hitler-is-alive tabloid tale, the fact is that they are on a continuum of literature which enforces a Manichean, total-evil view of the National Socialist era, from the academic down to the comic-book levels, a peculiar situation that does not exist in any other known area of inquiry.

Moreover, it is not that the literary establishment simply neglects to repudiate this trashier output. In fact, it has actively promoted it. The books in question are published by major houses, and get conventional review and promotional attention. Such a state of affairs would never exist in regard to sensationalized titles critical of Israeli Zionism, for example. Clearly, then, a Revisionist laying to rest of this material is long overdue; the present book, despite its lacks, is a start.

Goodrick-Clarke traces the origin of the Lovecraftian school of Third Reich historiography to the self-proclaimed German rocket engineer, Willy Ley, who emigrated here in 1935 and spent the ensuing years working on Hollywood science fiction films. In 1947, Ley wrote an article for a "pulp" fantasy magazine ridiculing pseudoscience in Germany, which he claimed included a Berlin sect attempting to conjure up the mysterious vril force described by British novelist Edward Bulwer-Lytton in his The Coming Race (1871), supposedly conveying to its adepts total power over the world.

This was sufficient to spark off, in 1960, the first and probably most enduring of the genre, The Morning of the Magicians by French journalists Louis Pauwels and Jacques Bergier. A vast farrago of misquotations, sheer fabrications and exclamation points, this opus touched base on the major points that were to become standard for the type:

• The rise and early success of National Socialism were due, not to sober choice by the German electorate, followed by hard work of a capable people, but to supernatural forces;

• The forces are described as either discarnate, like Bulwer's vril, or as the doings of godlike "ascended masters" in some remote and exotic location, usually Tibet;

• It is possible to get into contact with this power, identified by Pauwels and Bergier as "the Master of the World or the King of Fear," and as it were plug in on the current for one's own ends in the mundane world;

• Such liaison was a top-priority project of the German government, despite its other distractions;

• The government's channel was the Thule Society, which in turn was the creature of the two evil geniuses, the playwright and early Hitler friend, Dietrich Eckart, and a professor of geopolitics at the University of Munich, Dr. Karl Haushofer. They used the Thule Society to control the state through Hitler, who is invariably described in the canon as a semi-hysterical "mediumistic" personality.

• Later savants, such as Dietrich Bronder in his Before Hitler Came (1964), with its title rather crassly lifted from Sebottendorf's 1933 memoir, introduced the Ariosophical dimension of List and Lanz, including the pair in the Thule clique, along with Hitler, Mussolini, Göring and a who's who of Axis luminaries. With this, the menu was complete and numerous others could begin rehashing it, most notably Michel-Jean Angebert, The Occult and the Third Reich (1971); Trevor Ravenscroft, The Spear of Destiny (1972), and J.H. Brennan, Occult Reich (1974).

Placing his magnifying glass on the "MOM" genre, Goodrick-Clarke reports as follows:

• There was no Vril Society or "Luminous Lodge," as the fabulists call it, although there was a "Lumenclub" in Vienna for some years after 1932, acting as a front for the banned National Socialist Party;

• Prof. Haushofer did endorse a thrust to the east, into Soviet territory, but strictly for obvious geopolitical reasons; his alleged goal of reaching the ascended masters in the Orient is "entirely false;" according to Goodrick-Clarke;

• Dietrich Eckart (who died in 1923), along with the young Alfred Rosenberg, attended a few early Thule meetings as guests but there is no evidence linking other Party leaders, or List, Lanz or Haushofer, with the group;

• The Thule Society was disbanded around 1925 because of declining membership and was never reorganized.

• We certainly owe something to Goodrick-Clarke for so expertly skewering this pernicious nonsense, which has even tripped up major-league historians like Joachim Fest, although he does not follow through on the truly important question. The inimitable Holocaust, spotlighted by all these "schlock" authors as the result of the national demonic possession, still sits enshrined in its increasingly shopworn hideousness, even here.

From The Journal of Historical Review, Spring 1991 (Vol. 11, No. 1), pages 121-127.

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:31 pm

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:32 pm

Posted by paranoidgramdroid on 09/22/2015
I watched Hitler and the real Jews pt1 last night. Very interesting. I watched most of part 2 also but my bed called me away.

At the beginning of part 2 it showed an extract from a video called 'Cole in Auschwitz'. I haven't had chance to watch it yet but I thought it was worth sharing.

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:32 pm

Posted by radicaldualist on 09/28/2015
Olympia - 1936 Leni Riefenstahl  
Documentary about Berlin's Olympic Games 1936

trutube.tv/Olympia-1936-Leni-Riefenstahl_v31445
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:33 pm

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by radicaldualist on 09/29/2015
Photos from France under German National Socialist occupation 1942

Attachments:

Adolf Hitler - The Truth - Page 3 K_LaB5Kk17I7mbRoJFrC

Adolf Hitler - The Truth - Page 3 5Vo_G23oCHo4Kjaluk0E

Adolf Hitler - The Truth - Page 3 KKX5pclPkzGzbTQmpNAk
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Posted by radicaldualist on 09/29/2015
And after the Al-Lies arrival with their "demon-cractic" carpet  bombing

Attachments:

Adolf Hitler - The Truth - Page 3 VFpXLjAMCt7cK8eElX7B

Adolf Hitler - The Truth - Page 3 SnonjaLldEwwxt5rJLr2

Adolf Hitler - The Truth - Page 3 MuCr3nwzWFNelhslwbEq
lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by lizardking Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:34 pm

Posted by devalle on 10/03/2015
Was He Really The Most Evil Man Alive?

Sure, if you're an uneducated and brainwashed moron... Adolf Hitler - The Truth - Page 3 Cool

lizardking
lizardking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next