IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions About the Flat Earth

+164
Forest4theTreez
Atreides
zherot
Ant
Ugly skeptic
hdog
Reecus
pitagoras
flatreality
IamOsoGorgeous
TheRitch
RileySlowWave
gutindra
jtcribbs
Ryan
Master X Officiel
Kotolos
enigma101x
Spunkyweasle
mattbrue
Roban
vidyasundar
King Cosmic 12
Lonn-Alan
osawa_ryuichi@yahoo.co.jp
samuelchill0620
rosesrosesroses
shantitraveler
Lombard
Margaret33
cloudbuster
comradelevelplane
TimCoady30
Puffpanda
TexasPunch
fosborn_
WatchTheCollapse
zeteticseparovich
DJ BROWNIE UK™©
mrg
Thunderbird
BasedMan
Noobians Law
BreezusChrist
NASA Wetsuit Company
maril
Emperor's New Clothes
whps
MoNad
Xander
StillWakingUp
Apologia Christou
NosLegio
round_earth_shill
Mantis
stjohnofthe88keys
Greenlight144000
Gemini
spinningwaterrockhaha
its_Goyim
Slowbutsure
Abioseh
Bicenie
CHIPSTERO7
Jack Aurora
Matthias
Rapsher
Brian Johnston
Jadepurplelover
Alsumu
KyriosMora
Merq
naiveharry
tycho_brahe
Nkmchuck
Nf35
Ricend
Masekone
oilcrash1
AnonymousJirrafe
Alpha
Forthegenerations
ConnorSingh
AlwaysCurious
Moonhowling
NoSpin100
Luminous
Adam Kadmon
nowhereelsetogo
adamb1
Shmack_1
Fajr
Russian Blue Cat
FiachraW
siriusrising
Stuart B
Marby
Carl
Digitalbath
Tree
mikmatey
carter15
Flat Rick
noloferratus
susie
Truth Center
tired_veteran
Samuelanderson
owlspotter
Dual1ty
notdownunder
jz00
c0m1c5tr1p5
FR
SoldierMan
Lightning_Peasant
anderskitson
rotorabba
rotor
icecap
Samtheman91
Oliver_Bestfall
zeek_44
Ranniz
RedorBlue
markwilson
mitch
Tsaltsrif
Skywalker
Anej
ForeverFlat
Pearshapidness
Reddoctober
eazierider
Foreverlearning
Mar L
Justin McCarron
PersonOFLogic
MrBobSapp
Realearth
Earthskeptik
alex9000
Danno25
Wertikal
miangelsai
wolfcub
Leinad¥
ScorpiusBey
thugnastylol
ABalancedKarma
RelearningLogic
eeken
FL@T-E@RTH
joe
inerratic
Admin
vortexpuppy
damnice
KeAlohaSean
csp
baiken
Thinkforyourself
Nev
Schpankme
168 posters

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 14 Empty Re: Questions About the Flat Earth

Post by ConnorSingh Sun May 09, 2021 12:17 pm

Hello friends,

I apologise if this post is not in the correct thread.

I just wanted to post a brief message to freely pledge my services as a designer and artist, I will never ask for payment in either currency nor favour from anyone contacting me through IFERS, but should you need an experienced artist with a photoshop CC 2021 subscription to create static 2D graphics of any kind, whether that be flat earth infographics and memes, diagrams, branding for IFERS or any truth project, the opinion of someone who has academically studied perspective and all fundamentals of visual perception and three dimensional form, or any other purpose for my skills you can think of, I offer myself to complete any such work for IFERS without any payment or credit, just message me if there is anything I can do to help. I would post my portfolio but in the interest of not self promoting I will refrain and simply say I am highly skilled in imagery and can show anyone who requests to see.

Wishing you all a good day on our beautiful expanse.

ConnorSingh

https://linktr.ee/2dsculpture

Admin, nowhereelsetogo and sergiocentrico like this post

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 14 Empty Anyone link me to archived page where NASA claimed the sun was much further away than believed after 2017 total solar eclipse?

Post by Forthegenerations Tue May 18, 2021 2:29 am

Seen this referenced in a video, looking for source. Supposedly they put out a statement but then retracted and quietly buried it.

Forthegenerations

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 14 Empty Re: Questions About the Flat Earth

Post by Alpha Tue May 18, 2021 4:31 am

Forthegenerations wrote:Seen this referenced in a video, looking for source. Supposedly they put out a statement but then retracted and quietly buried it.

There were other stories like this one:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4739226/Sun-larger-think-claim-Nasa-scientists.html

Alpha

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 14 Empty Has this been debunked?

Post by AnonymousJirrafe Wed May 26, 2021 12:37 pm

Hi, just to make it clear I'm not invested in any particular model of the earth, but am simply looking for the truth. Are there rebuttals to this website? https://flatearth.ws/eric-dubay

In particular this experiment seems like very good evidence of curvature:

https://flatearth.ws/water-level-horizon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFt2BFmmF5s&ab_channel=JMac

Thanks.

AnonymousJirrafe

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Wed May 26, 2021 6:14 pm

well this looks a little dubious to say the least....

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 14 Water-curvature
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Wed May 26, 2021 6:17 pm

and if these are the calculations for curvature:

1 km 0.00008 km = 0.08 meters
2 km 0.00031 km = 0.31 meters
5 km 0.00196 km = 1.96 meters
10 km 0.00785 km = 7.85 meters
20 km 0.03139 km = 31.39 meters
50 km 0.19620 km = 196.20 meters
100 km 0.78479 km = 784.79 meters

They appear to be saying water is less curved than the rest of the Earth!
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 14 Empty No need to debunk, just decide for yourself

Post by Oliver_Bestfall Fri May 28, 2021 7:28 pm

AnonymousJirrafe wrote:Hi, just to make it clear I'm not invested in any particular model of the earth, but am simply looking for the truth. Are there rebuttals to this website? https://flatearth.ws/eric-dubay  

This FlatEarth-dot-WS website does seem to be a well-crafted site with an answer to every flat earth question. They do not display a members-list, author by-lines or even an "About Us" tab. There is an "Editorial" tab, but not the name of The Editor.

As stated by nowhereelsetogo, this page looks a little dubious.

You have stated that you are not invested in any particular model of the Earth but that you are looking for the truth. As such, please consider these statements for yourself and look to see if you find truth:

1) The vast, endless, unyielding, unforgiving Vacuum of outerspace exists side-by-side with the Earth's atmosphere because of gravity.

https://scijinks.gov/pressure/#:~:text=The%20Short%20Answer%3A,it%20from%20drifting%20into%20space.

2) A helium-filled balloon has more mass than an empty balloon so the helium-filled balloon has more gravitational force and weighs more than the empty balloon.

https://www.universetoday.com/57713/gravity-formula/

3) The circumference of Antarctica's ice shelf, at 53,610 kilometers, is nearly 1.5 times longer than the equator because coastlines are actually infinite fractals.

https://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/images/44740/new-map-of-antarcticas-icy-edge

https://cref.if.ufrgs.br/?contact-pergunta=pode-o-perimetro-da-antartica-ser-maior-do-que-o-perimetro-equatorial-da-terra

If you are looking for truth, decide for yourself.

Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

tycho_brahe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Fri May 28, 2021 8:49 pm

Hi AnonymousJirrafe. Here’s my take on things and my biggest evidence the world’s a level plane;

All my senses and observations tell me I am not moving and the earth is level. If people of authority want me to believe that against all of my senses and observations I am actually spinning, spiraling, upside-down on a water ball then I would ask simply for them to present me with a model to demonstrate how this can work. They say gravity can explain all of this. Okay, show me the model. I’ll even take a computer model (since they can’t create a physical model). Look up the “three bodies problem”. They cannot create a computer model of how the orbits work in a solar system. Why should I believe a hypothetical model that they cannot even demonstrate? For me that is the first thing they must show. If the math for gravity truly does work then they should be able to easily create a computer model of the orbits working from gravity. It doesn’t work. When they can create a model I will examine it critically and consider their position. No need to “debunk” everything and get sucked into arguments or distracted by specifics, I just want to see a model first of how gravity works to keep a stable orbit of a billion rotations of atleast 8 planets. Until then I’ll trust my own common sense thought and observations and be happy with not pretending to know everything.
Tree
Tree

Bro likes this post

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 14 Empty Hight of the dome?

Post by oilcrash1 Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:42 am

All the images I see of the flat Earth have a dome that looks over 20,000 miles high.
Yet that rocket in Arizona toped out @ 73 miles, on my flat Earth map Arizona is close to the center, so I'm guessing the dome is at the most 100 miles high, so the image should look more like 2 dinner plates facing each other not a dinner plate with a glass salad bowl on top ... just saying )

oilcrash1

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Mon Jun 21, 2021 7:48 pm

oilcrash1 wrote:All the images I see of the flat Earth have a dome that looks over 20,000 miles high.
Yet that rocket in Arizona toped out @ 73 miles, on my flat Earth map Arizona is close to the center, so I'm guessing the dome is at the most 100 miles high, so the image should look more like 2 dinner plates facing each other not a dinner plate with a glass salad bowl on top ... just saying )      

No proof a Dome or firmament exists.
Realearth
Realearth

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oilcrash1 Tue Jun 22, 2021 11:51 am

hmmm so what were they firing bombs at ?
Rockets seemingly skimming into/over water? firmament? 'dome'?
Private rocket hitting something, and sitting suspended @ 73 miles or so they say?
It just fits my minds eye to try and picture a 'dome' that is only 100 miles high, instead of the ones I keep seeing.

oilcrash1

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 14 Empty I need some help

Post by Masekone Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:40 pm

Hello everyone. I have been looking into all this with you for quite some time. I was completely convinced we are on a flat plane and something just wasn’t right. Recently I was watching the moon in the sky and I couldn’t quite understand why it was so big on the horizon. If it were going away from me it should’ve got smaller. So I started digging and I came across these videos called flat earth math on YouTube. They are very convincing and I feel like my heads going to explode. I will attach a link here. Can someone PLEASE check this out and help me understand whats going on. I’m feeling lost and confused. If someone has the time to watch these and explain them to me I would really appreciate it. I’m sorry for rambling. But I’m really in need of sone help here. Thanks!
https://youtu.be/rRQgLt7pYRM

Masekone

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:25 pm

Masekone wrote:Hello everyone. I have been looking into all this with you for quite some time. I was completely convinced we are on a flat plane and something just wasn’t right. Recently I was watching the moon in the sky and I couldn’t quite understand why it was so big on the horizon. If it were going away from me it should’ve got smaller. So I started digging and I came across these videos called flat earth math on YouTube. They are very convincing and I feel like my heads going to explode. I will attach a link here. Can someone PLEASE check this out and help me understand whats going on. I’m feeling lost and confused. If someone has the time to watch these and explain them to me I would really appreciate it. I’m sorry for rambling. But I’m really in need of sone help here. Thanks!
https://youtu.be/rRQgLt7pYRM

Wow this is exactly the experiment I was hoping to do! And he seems to have gotten the results I was hoping for too. Wow, thanks for sharing! Surprised bounce

He’s doing a great job of being very precise with everything, but he could probably do with a quick overview of the experiment and the results. He goes through a lot of math and details. But no need for math to understand it; So basically, if we were on a ball rotating then the sun would appear to move across the sky at a constant speed. Buuuuut, if we were on a flat plane and the sun was just moving across the sky (like in the flat earth model) then it would appear to move quickly when it was directly overhead, and then it would move more slowly as it moved away towards the horizon. Think about how a plane flying overhead passes by quickly then slowly seems to disappear into the horizon. His results seem to show a sun that appears to just be moving away! Incredible results! We should all replicate this. I don’t see how this could be argued away as “refraction” or anything. It seems like fairly solid evidence for a flat earth. Can anyone think of any holes in it? Seems like a great experiment.

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 14 2f879610
Tree
Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Masekone Wed Jun 23, 2021 7:43 am

I am still very confused. The videos I watched seem to clearly allow you to demonstrate for yourself Earth’s curvature doing fairly simple experiments. I’m not saying they are correct. But they are very convincing. I am confused at why the moon doesn’t change size on the horizon. Its the same or close to the same as at the zenith. If we’re on a flat plane wouldn’t it get smaller towards the horizon? Has anyone watched these flat earth math videos? Can you help me understand? Any help would be appreciated. I’m suffering some pretty crazy cognitive dissonance right now and need a little push in one direction or the other. Thanks!

Masekone

Back to top Go down

Post by Tree Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:26 am

Hi Masekone,

Cognitive dissonance is something everyone has experienced, no worries.

School never taught us to make decisions like this. It never encouraged you to disagree with an authority figure. It told us to memorize the answers and listen to the teacher. So it’s difficult because we basically were not taught to grow up. They want to keep us as children cognitively. Because of this it’s hard for any of us to now make adult decisions about what we are actually perceiving and understanding.

Here’s a tip I heard from someone once; go outside. Sit on the grass. Feel the sun shine. Breathe. Be still. And ask yourself, am I moving? Is the world a spinning water ball flying around in 5 different directions too fast to comprehend? Am I upside down?

Your not moving. The ground your on is level. You don’t need to be a scientism priest to perceive this (as they will tell you). You can trust your own senses. Don’t give your power of understanding our reality away to government scientists who know no more than you. Your perception of your reality is as fundamentally yours to decide as your body. My advice: don’t let anybody “push you” one way or another. You can calmly, thoughtfully, independently, come to your own decisions. There’s no rush. And you can even change your mind in light of new evidence or experiences. It’s not illegal!

Sorry for the extended philosophy but it’s really fundamental to get that down (in my opinion) before you can come to greater truths. I beleive the reasons we (as humans) choose to “believe” some scientific fact or not has much more to do with psychology (often just following the crowd) and inner philosophy than it does about weighing the scientific evidence. For better or worse, this is how we usually make decisions.

So, that said, it is good to try to look at problems logically and see where the evidence takes us. But sometimes the the question is too big for us to know. For example, the shape the earth. We have been brainwashed into thinking this is an easy answer. But when you think about it, it’s really absurd to think that any one person can see the whole world at one time! Anyone who claims they can I’m weary of. Add on top of this that they then claim it’s a spinning ball, and it’s really just absurd. The fact that I cannot see the whole world at once does not make their statement claiming it’s a ball anymore true. My point is, we don’t have to know. I admit I don’t know it’s overall shape and I don’t believe anyone else does. But we can make observations to see that by all logic what we do measure and see seem to be an overall level plane that is not moving. So, my conclusions are that it is very likely level and stationary all the way across, until proven otherwise. For me, I never need to “prove” it’s flat and stationary since I experience it everyday. The burden is on the ballers to bring convincing proof of it being a ball. But at the end of the day, no matter what anyone says, it’s always your decision to believe what you want.

As for the specifics of this experiment, I’m not sure exactly how else to explain it. The one you showed is about the sun changing in apparent speed, not size. He seems like he shows pretty good evidence that it does change in apparent speed just as the flat earth model predicts (as best I understand these videos. They’re a little math heavy!).

As for the sun and moon changing size as they approach the horizon, they actually do when there is little moisture in the air (according to many videos I’ve seen). But apparently the atmosphere acts as a lens which magnifies the sun as it gets towards the horizon. So it appears to get larger as it also shrinks into the distance.

Whatever you decide, I hope you keep thinking for yourself!
Tree
Tree

Sjakkmats and Ricend like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:11 pm

oilcrash1 wrote:hmmm so what were they firing bombs at ?
Private rocket hitting something, and sitting suspended @ 73 miles or so they say?  
It just fits my minds eye to try and picture a 'dome' that is only 100 miles high, instead of the ones I keep seeing.

When you have proof of a Dome or Firmament please share it with us.
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Ricend Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:54 pm

I have begun to wonder if the sun and the moon come across magnetized or otherwise charged objects in their courses over us which cause their respective speed changes.  For example, any kind of eclipse could be a simple change in speed of the sun or moon to enable them to follow their courses at the right speeds.  My understanding is that the sun moves in a 10 mile per day north or south spiral -at 900mph over the equator, while it moves 1135mph at it's outermost circle and 665mph at the innermost circle.  Of course these speeds are unknown to me scientifically.  I am trusting past reading material.  So, how do these objects know when to speed up and slow down? Guides in the sky direct their courses accordingly.  Just a thought to ponder. I welcome kind critique.

Ricend

Back to top Go down

Post by Nf35 Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:42 am

Realearth wrote:

Aren’t things like rainbows and sun dogs supposed to prove the existence of a crystalline dome structure above?

Nf35

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:00 pm

Nf35 wrote:
Realearth wrote:

Aren’t things like rainbows and sun dogs supposed to prove the existence of a crystalline dome structure above?

NO
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by Nf35 Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:29 am

Realearth wrote:
Nf35 wrote:
Realearth wrote:

NO

Care to explain why? The evidence I’ve seen all points to optical effects like that only being possible if a dome structure exists.

Nf35

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:43 am

Nf35 wrote:
Realearth wrote:
Nf35 wrote:
Realearth wrote:

NO

Care to explain why? The evidence I’ve seen all points to optical effects like that only being possible if a dome structure exists.

Optical effects can be caused by many things.
Do you have photos of your dome structure?
Do you have a piece of your dome structure we can examine?
Do you have proof that your dome structure exists?
Realearth
Realearth

Admin and comradelevelplane like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Nf35 Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:31 am

Realearth wrote:
Nf35 wrote:
Realearth wrote:
Nf35 wrote:
Realearth wrote:

NO

You’re evading the questions I have asked. There are multiple posts in this forum that have given “proof” as you’d like to say of a dome above us. But you seem to have a unique way of determining what is acceptable and what is not. Are you suggesting that the gases that make up our atmosphere remain where they are without a dome above to prevent them from leaking into a vacuum? When is a rainbow created without a dome causing the specific reflection? You have not provided a shred of “proof” for your own argument. Considering this is a research forum why not display your research?

Nf35

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue Thu Jul 01, 2021 5:35 pm

I like this video . Frozen oxygen - sky blue . Could be a component of the dome .https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bebl31yOO0 .

Interesting stuff.

RedorBlue

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:30 pm

Nf35 wrote:
Realearth wrote:
Nf35 wrote:
Realearth wrote:
Nf35 wrote:
Realearth wrote:

NO

You’re evading the questions I have asked. There are multiple posts in this forum that have given “proof” as you’d like to say of a dome above us. But you seem to have a unique way of determining what is acceptable and what is not. Are you suggesting that the gases that make up our atmosphere remain where they are without a dome above to prevent them from leaking into a vacuum? When is a rainbow created without a dome causing the specific reflection? You have not provided a shred of “proof” for your own argument. Considering this is a research  forum why not display your research?

I am not required as a researcher to prove a dome that does not exists does not exists.

There are NO postings on this forum proving dome existence, just speculation.
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by zherot Fri Jul 02, 2021 12:44 am

Hi, first of all I would say that at first I was pretty skeptical about this flat earth theory, have known the topic for years but never really "believed" in it BUT I have always distrusted NASA, no way people went to the moon, no one will ever convince me of that and most things NASA produces always look fake, I just can't trust them.

So I saw some videos because my cousin was mocking "flat earthers" and I saw a video on Bitchute on the page I was browsing, I wasn't looking for flat earth videos or anything and I didn't even knew the video was about flat earth either, so I started watching and... can you believe that after many years of knowing flat earth theories I never actually knew you guys were never talking about an "edge"? I mean, I didn't really understood fully what you guys were saying this whole years because all the crap that mainstream media and other sources put in you guys mouths, the amount of strawmans really prevent people from even understanding your positions and arguments....

Anyways, I have 2 questions that still don't make sense to me:

1. When I was younger I remember I did an experiment that was about letting 2 objects fall (a feather and an iron ball) in a vaccum environment, menaing no air etc and the purpose was to proove that both objects reach the bottom at the same time without any resistance. The old explanation was gravity of course but in a vacuum on a flat earth that has no gravity, what makes this objects fall at the same time?

2. The images we get from the sun that guys like Ben Davidson (Suspicious Observers Jewtube channel) use to "predict" possible quake activities on earth etc. Are also fake?, so, sunspots, solar flares etc it's all fake?

Another thing that gave more credibility to Eric IMO is that he is denouncing the Jews, honestly that is one HUGE point in your favor and why? because everyone that has done a bit of research into conspiracies and never stops in any of the "honeypots" will eventually reach the conclusion that is the fucking Jews... that was some HUGE red pill I swallowed a few years ago and I became an admirer of Hitler and the NS party, yet this days I am even aware of saying that, maybe I have the wrong idea about that too, who knows, but what I know is the Jews are a big problem.

Anyway I hope someone can answer my two questions and explain to me those.

Thanks for accepting my membership petition.

zherot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next