Questions About the Flat Earth

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 8 Empty Re: Questions About the Flat Earth

Post by SoldierMan on Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:27 pm

Thanks for the response guys.

Well I just finished 2 videos by Eric Dubay (I believe he is admin here) including the epic 6 hour long "The Best Flat Earth Documentary", took several sittings to get through it Smile ; many videos by Rob Skiba; a couple by Pastor Dean Odle (who is resposible for getting me into the FE through an interview he done on the Sheila Zilinsky show) and a few others here and there. Compelling stuff.

Anyway my question is are there any issues where the FE theory has any known problems that the community are aware of?

- One for me was the eclipse of the moon. But even with the globe theory eclipses have been known to take place when the sun and moon are above the horizon which would be impossible. As for the FE take on it, we can only guess and say that there is an unknown body up there that we are unaware of. Any thoughts?

- A second one for me would be asteroids and the damage they leave in the forms of impact craters on the earth. However there is one big problem; when I look at pictures of the so called craters there are never any leftovers or remains of the asteroids! They wouldn't just shatter into tiny unrecognisable fragments there would surely be some identifiable chunks that remain. Some have said they could be the result of underground gas explosions causing a cave-in. What about falling stars as we really don't know what they are; or at least part of a star. We still aren't too sure what is "up there" either, so I guess it could be anything.

So any other issues that I have left out?

SoldierMan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 8 Empty Re: Questions About the Flat Earth

Post by RedorBlue on Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:48 am

Stationary flat earth is a reality , there is no guess or theory involved.
Guess work/theory/imaginary scenario is the basis of the heliocentric model , and all your "issues" stem from your ingrained belief in this imaginary model - once you grasp that all scientific experiment show a stationary earth then all your beliefs , and the things tptb tell you you know ,will become redundant .

RedorBlue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FR on Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:22 pm

What force defines above and below?

Why do objects in free fall always move in exact right angle to the ground? Why do objects move in free fall not in any other angle to the ground?
The mass-density-thing doesn't explain the falling angle. The theory of gravity was so cozy... Wink

I think we should consider to start a new topic for this very simple but groundbreaking question to begin/continue discussion.
@Admin: what do you think?

Last edited by FR on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

FR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:28 pm

FR wrote:
objects in free fall always move in exact right angle to the ground?

There is no evidence showing objects in free fall moving at right angles to the ground.  This is called BALLTARDISM.

FR wrote:
we should start a new topic for this groundbreaking question

Let me suggest that you've been banned in the past for making Balltard Topics.  Basketball
Schpankme
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FR on Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:34 pm

Schpankme wrote:
FR wrote:
objects in free fall always move in exact right angle to the ground?

There is no evidence showing objects in free fall moving at right angles to the ground.  This is called BALLTARDISM.

Just to clarify
right angle to the ground = vertical, perpendicular

FR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:12 pm

FR wrote:

You are correct, objects fall perpendicular to the flat Earth.  This is caused by the ocean of air (fluid) that we breath exerting pressure, 14.7 psi at Sea-Level, in equal amounts on all sides.  Objects seek equilibrium based on the resistance of their surrounding medium, all unsupported objects heavier than air have a natural tendency to fall by their own weight.

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 8 Angle-types

My surprise with your question was due to "a Balltard" in YouTube comments trying to claim that it was, the Hypotenuse of the right triangle, that objects in free fall follow due to Gravity puling to the center of Spaceball Earth.  I immediately thought that you had arrived to try and push such nonsense.  My apologies for the confusion, I am sorry and stand corrected.

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 8 ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mathopenref.com%2Fimages%2Ftriangle%2Fhypotenuse
Schpankme
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FR on Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:48 pm

Schpankme wrote:
FR wrote:

You are correct, objects fall perpendicular to the flat Earth.  This is caused by the ocean of air (fluid) that we breath exerting pressure, 14.7 psi at Sea-Level, in equal amounts on all sides.  Objects seek equilibrium based on the resistance of their surrounding medium, all unsupported objects heavier than air have a natural tendency to fall by their own weight.

Thanks.
so in other words: in the ocean of air in which we live and under free fall conditions falling objects take the way of least resistance and that is the perpendicular movement to flat Earth....for any other angle than perpendicular it would require additional external force and then it wouldn't be definied as free fall anymore.

so my opening question should rather this:
Where does the information come from that above is above and below is below?

And another question:
Where does the information come from that all objects act relatively to the air as they do?

I would say definition is substantial in science...

So again the well-known cluelessness...
--> The last explanation for everything can only be god and not science  

Schpankme wrote:My apologies for the confusion, I am sorry and stand corrected.

No problem, I immediately knew then, that "right angle to the ground" was mistakable.

FR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:50 am

FR wrote:
definition is substantial in science...
The last explanation for everything can only be god and not science

How could "definition be substantial in science" when Science depends on faith or theory (pretend) to prove they live on a spinning Spaceball?

The same organizational structure that successfully promoted the HE God in Heaven, has also successfully promoted the Heavenly Spheres in Space.
The following are inventions of Judaeo-Freemasonry, Theory Based Science (pretend):

• Theory Heliocentricism
  • Theory of Gravity
  • Theory Atomic Energy
  • Theory Transmutation of Species
  • Theory of Evolution
  • Theory of Relativity
  • Theory Missing Link
  • Theory Big Bang
Schpankme
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Questions About the Flat Earth - Page 8 Empty Pangaea

Post by c0m1c5tr1p5 on Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:06 am

I was wondering about the flat earth perspective relating to Pangaea.

Last edited by c0m1c5tr1p5 on Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add title)

c0m1c5tr1p5

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:15 pm

c0m1c5tr1p5 wrote:
flat earth
Pangaea   Basketball

The Judaeo-Freemasonry Vatican (Jesuits) invented and published the Theory of Heliocentricism in 1534 (Heavenly Spheres), they made no mention of swimming Continents; however, this theory called Continental Drift was invented by Alfred Wegener in 1912, he too was indoctrinated as a child to believe that he lived on a spinning, Heavenly Sphere.

Theory Based Science (pretend):

• Theory Heliocentricism
  • Theory of Gravity
  • Theory Atomic Energy
  • Theory Transmutation of Species
  • Theory of Evolution
  • Theory of Relativity
  • Theory Missing Link
  • Theory Continental Drift
  • Theory Plate Tectonics
  • Theory Big Bang

Pangaea or the 'Theory of Plate Tectonics' is real because Africa and South America look to fit together like puzzle pieces. ~ Balltardism 180
Schpankme
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum