Questions About the Flat Earth

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Questions About the Flat Earth

Post by vortexpuppy on Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:08 am

I made the chart about 4 years ago Mark at the very start of my journey.
I was theorizing as you yourself are, how the sphere/plane map might correlate.

Flattened 1 was more to prove to myself that it couldn't be twice the accepted radius.

Flattened 2 used the arc length from Pole to Equator (as per the definition of a spherical radius) that is given to us as 10.000km and that was used as the very definition of a meter (now replaced by "atomic" bullshit clocks).

HTH - Gav

vortexpuppy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:57 am

markwilson wrote:
"Distance divided by time equals speed.”

28,614 divided by 24 = 1,192 mph at 24 degrees N.
39,019 divided by 24 = 1,626 mph at the equator.
49,423 divided by 24 = 2,059 mph at 24 degrees S.

CONCLUSION: INTELLIGENT DESIGN

What interests me is that, Intelligent Design does not use inches, feet, and miles; the surface of the Earth would be laid out by division, with the zero point at the North Pole.

The question to ask: Would 49,423 (24 degrees S) be the halfway point?
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson on Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:16 pm

vortexpuppy wrote:I was theorizing as you yourself are, how the sphere/plane map might correlate.

Then we aren't far off from one another with Flattened Earth 2 ;-)

And I rounded the accepted numbers for the two solstices just for simplicity's sake. Now that the fiction has been destroyed in my mind's eye, it is so easy to picture in my mind, now, that which is based in reality. And it is a really majestic thing to behold! Majesty in reality trumps anything the mathemagicians are able to conjure up in their wayward minds as they endeavor to keep the fiction going. They do the math but they don't have the reality. They're also losing the battle. For how can the lie triumph over the truth?

The anchor, in my estimation, is based on the zenith of the sun and the stick not casting a shadow on equinox at midday along the equator at each location as it circles the Pole. Coupled with water's nature to find level, two very good anchors for understanding our reality indeed.
markwilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson on Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:30 pm

Schpankme wrote:The question to ask:  Would 49,423 (24 degrees S) be the halfway point?

Yes, the halfway point to the known end distance, which can't be known ;-)

In other words, to measure the halfway we have to know the length of the whole. We can't know the length of the overall whole (it's not permitted to us), in my estimation, but we can know the length of the whole of that which is permitted to us, as the sun's measured length of travel defines that which we can measure, with his strength ending where the ice and cold take over, until such day discovery is made beyond that region. For there's no reason to believe much of what came from Freemason Byrd's mouth regarding his travels. Freemasons, by definition, are liars.

The knowable wrapped in the unknowable.

Apparently the powers that shouldn't be are more interested in the futility of spending gobs of cash wasting away the time pretending Freemasons can take a giant leap, rather than actually taking a giant leap much closer to home.
markwilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue on Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:36 pm

Latitude is measured simply by observation of the elevation angle of the pole star from the viewers position .All ok for the N latitudes but only down to about 20 degrees  N because apparently atmospheric refraction makes for unreliable observation. The mariners  of the past knew this.

So the whole concept of the equator being the mid point is a bit of fiction to me.Can't see the pole star from there . It's the mid point of the suns travels across the tropics . It's an invention necessary for the globe myth.

So how do we know the accuracy of Southern latitude mapping ?

The south magnetic dip pole , according to British Geological Survey, is at around 66 degrees S . So how we map anything below that . Maybe that's why we cant go into southern polar regions .
I saw some posts about albatross migration around the southern seas ( thanks for that info ). Thy don't fly below that exclusion zone so birds are also banned from going there obviously he he .

The "True " south pole (where they stick the axis) is also a fiction and so is the geomagnetic S pole - it is based on an imaginary bar magnet in earth's interior . All BGS words , not mine .

Basically the earth's dimension we are given are just more brain washing - including
the AE map which is just the globe ironed out.

Must go now sorry , but there's more - the wife has entered the cafe .

RedorBlue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by markwilson on Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:58 pm

RedorBlue, On one hand you seem to disparage some things maybe you shouldn't disparage, and cling to some things maybe you shouldn't cling to. The lexicon of the imaginary spaceball must give way to a more accurate use of words when describing the actual construct of the plane we live on. Simply put, certain concepts, and the words attached to those concepts, need to find their way to a watery burial at sea, never to surface again.

RedorBlue wrote:Latitude is measured simply by observation of the elevation angle of the pole star from the viewers position .All ok for the N latitudes but only down to about 20 degrees  N because apparently atmospheric refraction makes for unreliable observation. The mariners  of the past knew this.

[Any unit of measurement is the same throughout it's length. One mile (assuming 'mile' is the standard of measurement used) from the center point of a circle, is one million segmented miles, units, from the center point, regardless if man has gone far enough to measure that whole length. So there is no reason to believe there is an inaccuracy of measurement beyond the latitudes south of the equator. Once the unit of measure is established, that unit remains accurate the further from the starting center point one goes (i.e., if I take my vehicle to any point south of the equator, one latitude line still equals roughly 69 miles no matter how far south of the equator I go, and is confirmed by the change of 1 degree of latitude on my gps).]

So the whole concept of the equator being the mid point is a bit of fiction to me.Can't see the pole star from there . It's the mid point of the suns travels across the tropics . It's an invention necessary for the globe myth.

[The pole star can be seen south of the equator. And it should be pointed out that, as with other demonstrable facts in nature, the sun's zenith on equinox, at that point of time during the day that the stick has no shadow, is an observation anchored to the demonstrable, and not an invention.]

So how do we know the accuracy of Southern latitude mapping ?

[Our unit of measure, latitude line, begins 69 miles from the north center point with the 1st line, and extends outward until it's proven there is no more outward to extend to (which has yet to be proven one way or another, unless Freemason Byrd discovered a termination point in his travels. But being a Freemason, we wouldn't expect anything such as 'truth' about the matter from him).]

The south magnetic dip pole , according to British Geological Survey, is at around 66 degrees S . So how we map anything below that . Maybe that's why we cant go into southern polar regions .
I saw some posts about albatross migration around the southern seas ( thanks for that info ). Thy don't fly below that exclusion zone so birds are also banned from going there obviously he he .

[When you say "can't go into southern polar regions," why can't we? Since there is no South Pole, other than an arbitrary point designated by a barber's pole in the ground along the 360 degree ice rim encircling the land masses of known Earth, why are you claiming such a 'pole' exists? With proper supply lines reaching in a straight line, further and further south, there's no reason to set an imagined limit as to how far man can go south with proper equipment and funding.

polar (adj.) 1550s, from Middle French polaire (16c.) or directly from Medieval Latin polaris "of or pertaining to the poles," from Latin polus "an end of an axis" (see pole (n.2)). Meaning "directly opposite in character or tendency" is attested from 1832. --Online Etymology Dictionary

Obviously, since the whole of the southern region is the vast territory surrounding all of the Earth, claiming it a 'pole,' or that it is "an end of an axis," is one of those concepts requiring burial at sea.

Rowbotham discussed the "dip sector" in 3rd edition of his book, quoting John Herschel's inane prattle, beginning on page 180. Sir John Herschel (a Brit knighted by the inbred royals) was also chummy with Darwin. And the British Geological Survey certainly isn't going to be the tip of the spear all things flat Earth knowledge.

Regarding the Herschel/Darwin relationship, see, https://tinyurl.com/y7z8nn9j]

The "True " south pole (where they stick the axis) is also a fiction and so is the geomagnetic S pole - it is based on an imaginary bar magnet in earth's interior . All BGS words , not mine .

Basically the earth's dimension we are given are just more brain washing - including
the AE map which is just the globe ironed out.

[I have to disagree that the AE map is "just more brain washing." Here is what we know; 1) Midnight Sun proves the sun travels a circumpolar path around the North Pole. 2) The distance of the sun's influence is quantified annually as it expands/contracts around that center point. 3) All land masses of Earth are situated around that center point, and since having travelled throughout the united States, I am able to verify the rough figures of its length and breadth, in miles, and I am also confident that other folks in the sundry nations are somewhat cognizant, as I am, of the rough size of the territories they find themselves, with all of those territories situated around the north central point-- with more proof, the known distances of flight paths between major international cities also bearing witness as to the size of the habitable earth.]

Must go now sorry , but there's more - the wife has entered the cafe .
markwilson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RedorBlue on Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:05 pm

You are correct Markwilson - my post was written in haste and a bit garbled , time constraint , so I'll try to explain my position a bit better.

Latitude is not a measure of distance but is a measure of angle . Not so many miles or yards or feet ,but degrees minutes and seconds . The angle between the pole star and the point of observation on our earth plane  . If viewed from the north pole then latitude is 90 degrees straight above and at some distance away you will be at whatever latitude that measured angle to the pole star equates to .
The distance between degrees of latitude then becomes dependent on the shape of the earth and the distance to the pole star.
Helio model originally had the earth as a perfect sphere 24000 miles or so in diameter and the pole star so far away that it's light rays are parallel and this gave rise to the "each degree is 69 miles apart" or whatever distance .

Then Newtons gravity model predicted that earth would be an oblate sphere flattened at the poles with a bulging equator. This would mean degrees of latitude lengthening polewards - each degree increasing in distance from equator to pole ,and the pole star still at incredible distance . No standard distance between each degree.

So in order to test which shape matched best it was decided to carry out a survey of an arc of longitude across France with the very best optical instruments which would cross several degrees of latitude .
In the 1670s Giovanni Cassini - head of the French Academy of Science - was tasked
with this survey . Took him and his team a few years and the results shattered both models .
         Cassini found that latitude shortened towards the North pole - each sucessive
degree changed by 1/800th in distance from the South of France to the North.

His results were checked and were correct . Never refuted but ignored after his death. This was , as far as I can find , the last true survey of earth without spherical calculations being applied to results .

He thought that earth may be a prolate sphere but those latitude characteristics are also those of a plane with a polestar at a measurable distance . My view that.

This is all researchable online and in books - it's hidden like all truths but it is there.
I don't have a problem with measuring landmasses . It's the oceans and seas and the fact that latitudes are problematic although we are led to believe differently. So I have a problem with the AE map in that is the globe map with the spherical math removed - maybe the equator is not where it is said to be is my point since latitude is dependent on the shape of the earth . 90 degrees on a globe won't be the same distance as 90 degrees on a plane .

Your point about the British Geological Survey - I know it is mainstream . When I can I will post a link .

It gives a good account of the imaginary poles . It also states the the southern mag dip pole can be found by experiment in principle - which to me says that it hasn't yet been done.

The Antarctic treaty limits access to the polar regions. Maybe this is why.

Sorry about rambling on  and I hope it's not too preachy . I can try and dig out some links etc if you need them but it may take a while.

RedorBlue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ranniz on Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:24 pm

Hi to both RaB and MW.
Regardless where two people are on earth, if they travel due south they would eventually meet at the south pole. I know this is not possible, but if we could go as far as we are allowed then try to detect each other via radar, would this prove falsities in maps, globe and measurement? I would expect someone who started off in Chile and the other in Australia to be much further away from each other on plan than globe.

Ranniz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Just some questions

Post by zeek_44 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:24 am

First a comment about Rob Skiba. I first came across this speaker about 4 months ago and he showed a decent knowledge about Flat Earth, although he said he was still "on the fence" about a few things. He has participated in some of the many experiments and i assumed he was gradually beginning to see the truth. He also showed a great knowledge of the Bible and its relationship to Flat Earth, referring to pages which described the Earth's flatness. I had then not seen any of his vids for a few months, until about an hour ago.
In this video, Mr. Skiba was talking about the Flat Earth map and using it to explain how plane flights in the southern hemisphere may actually be explainable by the use of a globe afterall! This i had to see. He proceeded to describe how the latitudinal lines do NOT diverge as you go further and further south. He said they actually maintain the same distance from each other on the Flat Earth map, no matter if you are in North America or South America (even though they don't appear to). After explaining this point, he then showed how a flight from Australia to South America really is the shortest route on a globe even though it doesn't appear to. What happened to this guy? He seemed so smart before.
Now my next issue. This is the point about the Earth's elliptical orbit around the Sun. It has been said that when the Earth is closest to the Sun, it is the winter, and when it is furthest, it is summer. An obvious problem when distance from the Sun seems to matter. One might say "ha! Caught 'em." I would say "they can't be that stupid". They made all this up. The whole solar system idea is all their's. So why would they leave themselves open like that? I would guess because they don't care.

zeek_44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver_Bestfall on Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:36 pm

zeek_44 wrote:First a comment about Rob Skiba. I first came across this speaker about 4 months ago and he showed a decent knowledge about Flat Earth, although he said he was still "on the fence" about a few things. He has participated in some of the many experiments and i assumed he was gradually beginning to see the truth. He also showed a great knowledge of the Bible and its relationship to Flat Earth, referring to pages which described the Earth's flatness. I had then not seen any of his vids for a few months, until about an hour ago.
In this video, Mr. Skiba was talking about the Flat Earth map and using it to explain how plane flights in the southern hemisphere may actually be explainable by the use of a globe afterall! This i had to see. He proceeded to describe how the latitudinal lines do NOT diverge as you go further and further south. He said they actually maintain the same distance from each other on the Flat Earth map, no matter if you are in North America or South America (even though they don't appear to). After explaining this point, he then showed how a flight from Australia to South America really is the shortest route on a globe even though it doesn't appear to. What happened to this guy? He seemed so smart before.
Now my next issue. This is the point about the Earth's elliptical orbit around the Sun. It has been said that when the Earth is closest to the Sun, it is the winter, and when it is furthest, it is summer. An obvious problem when distance from the Sun seems to matter. One might say "ha! Caught 'em." I would say "they can't be that stupid". They made all this up. The whole solar system idea is all their's. So why would they leave themselves open like that? I would guess because they don't care.  

Welcome to IFERS!

First, it should be known that the ramblings of Rob Skiba are, at best, entertaining to ponder, such as the Nephilim and some other topics. Entertainment is not always informative and at this point, Rob Skiba is more of an entertainer.

Next, to successfully rebuke or even criticize the heliocentric model, it might be best to understand it first. The round-Earth, round-planet, heliocentric model adjusts for round-Earth summers and winters by postulating that the round-Earth is tilted on an axis, at approximately 23.4 degrees, and this round-Earth north pole always points directly at the North Star as it orbits the sun.

The result of the tilt is that for about half of the round-earth year the northern hemisphere has more direct angular exposure to the sun and is therefore warmer than the southern hemisphere in the northern hemisphere months of spring and summer. In northern hemisphere fall and winter, the heliocentric model would state that the round-Earth northern hemisphere is tilted away from the sun, and the round-Earth north pole remains constantly pointed at the North Star.

The heliocentric, round-Earth conclusion is that Winter and Summer are products of angular exposure, not distance.

The flat-Earth model is that the Earth is a motionless, flat-plane of existence of as-yet-unknown (or unrevealed) dimensions. The sun travels above the flat-Earth in a cyclic pattern spiraling around the north pole, which is the center of the flat-Earth and there is no south pole. The spiral tightens around the north pole in north-summer (south-winter) and relaxes outward in the south-summer (north-winter).

So yes, distance to the sun determines summer and winter. But only on the flat-Earth.

You really need to read Eric Dubay's book, The Earth Plane http://ifers.123.st/t303-the-earth-plane-flat-earth-children-s-book#11905 ... this book is entertaining AND informative.

Oliver_Bestfall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:13 am

zeek_44 wrote:
next issue
Earth's elliptical orbit around the Sun
the Earth is closest to the Sun [in] winter

Clearly, the Priests who promoted heliocentricism, beginning in the 1500's, could not account for all aspects of their deception; so, in the 19th century they invented "angular exposure" and "tilt" to account for these glaring errors.  Which means, once Freemasons start exploring the man-made construct of space, again, they will tilt their Spacecraft as they approach the Sun, and allow angular exposure to kep the crew quarters at room temperature.

/sarcasm off

There are many paid to amuse us, some wear clown faces, while others draw theoretical equations based on science fiction stories.
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum