Big Pharma and the Medical Health Industry

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Big Pharma and the Medical Health Industry

Post by Schpankme on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:36 am

Foreverlearning wrote:
Lyme Disease
[caused by tick bite]

I have seen two cases of Lyme Disease over the past 20 years, and they fit the symptoms and physical findings.

"Lyme disease, caused by the tick-borne bacterium Borrelia burgdorferi. Lyme disease symptoms include fever, headache, and fatigue, and it’s characterized by a skin rash known as erythema migrans. The diagnosis of Lyme disease is based o nits symptoms, physical findings (e.g., the characteristic skin rash, which looks like a bull’s eye), and a history of being in an area where exposure to ticks is possible. Laboratory testing can be helpful if appropriate tests are used appropriately. In the case of Lyme disease, that usually includes a two-step process to test the blood for the presence of antibodies against the bacteria that causes Lyme disease, the first step being an enzyme immunoassay, which, if negative rules out Lyme disease. If the first step is positive or indeterminate, then an immunoblot test (Western blot) is performed, and results are considered positive only if both tests are positive. If not treated, Lyme disease can spread to cause meningitis, carditis, neuropathy, or arthritis. The usual treatment for Lyme disease is 2-4 weeks of antibiotics, which is highly effective."

"Chronic lyme disease" looks to be another fake medical diagnosis.
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning on Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:39 am

Thank you Schpankme that's awesome!

I just became awhere of someone that has lyme disease, and this particular individual is experiencing lengthy seizures from the disease.

Is this disease considered an autoimmune deficiency issue?
Foreverlearning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:00 am

Foreverlearning wrote:
lyme disease
Is this disease considered an autoimmune

IMO, this is where the scam of "Chronic Lyme Disease" rears it's ugly head.  People cured of Lyme Disease start complaining years later that some of there symptoms have returned, when in fact "Autoimmune Conditions" may develop from the consumption of animal products, or the chemicals used to control sickness and disease.

Diet change & Fasting Heals Autoimmune Conditions

see:  Eat To Live by Dr. Joel Fuhrman

In those with an autoimmune condition, the immune system produces antibodies that end up attacking the body's own tissues instead of fighting infections in response to an unknown trigger. There are over 80 types of autoimmune diseases categorized primarily by the different area(s) of the body that they affect (e.g., psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis, and inflammatory bowel disease).

ref:  https://www.drfuhrman.com/learn/health-concerns/6/autoimmune-disease
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning on Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:31 pm

That makes perfect sense Schpankme. I have had type one diabetes since the age of seven, and was told that I developed the disease due to an autoimmune issue with the Mumps virus.
The claim was that the antibodies fighting the virus attacked my pancreas. I was an infant when I contracted Mumps, and developed diabetes at the age of seven, my islets of langerhans in the pancreas shut down completely.

I appreciate the info Schpankme, and I will most definitely check out that book by Dr. Joel Fuhrman.
Thanks again!
Foreverlearning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:21 pm

Foreverlearning wrote:
I have had type one diabetes since the age of seven
was told that I developed the disease due to an autoimmune issue with the Mumps virus

Your "Type-1 Diabetes" was caused by your genetic disposition to animal products, consumption of which caused your own antibodies to attack and destroy the insulin-producing cells of the pancreas. While "Type-1 Diabetes" isn’t curable, the risk of complications can be greatly reduced by eating a plant-based diet.  In fact, people who switch to a plant-based diet, on average, reduce their insulin dependency by up to two thirds.

You will note in the "videos provided" that the Vegans with "Type-1 Diabetes" still eat High Carb Low Fat, but not processed sugar(s).

What I Eat In A Day *Vegan* Type 1 Diabetes

What I eat in a day! + How long should diabetics wait to eat after injecting? + Carb Counting

Type-2 diabetes is caused by humans eating an Animal Based Diet of High Fat and Cholesterol; I have personally cured my Type-2 diabetes in under 90-days by switching to a Plant-Based Diet.

If you like additional dietary assistance send me a PM or communicate your needs through the Topic: Stop Eating Your Friends! (Go Vegan)

Read:
The Starch Solution - John McDougall, MD
youtube /watch?v=4XVf36nwraw

Last edited by Schpankme on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:23 pm

Its funny to me that you referred the book Eat To Live by Dr. Joel Fuhrman, because I was given one of his books "The End of Diabetes" months age and forgot I had it, so again thank you Schpankme for the reference.
Foreverlearning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:31 pm

Foreverlearning wrote:
you referred the book Eat To Live by Dr. Joel Fuhrman
I was given one of his books "The End of Diabetes"

These heroes of human nutrition helped me reverse Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Type II Diabetes, Kidney Stones, Gout, Chronic Fatigue, and Prostate Issues.

John McDougall, MD - The Starch Solution

T. Colin Campbell, PhD - The China Study

Michael Greger, MD - NutritionFacts.org

Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr., MD - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease

Neal Barnard, MD - Program for Reversing Diabetes

Joel Fuhrman, MD - Eat To Live, The End of Diabetes
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning on Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:04 pm

I have no doubt in my mind that healthy eating can reverse most diseases, or at least benefit the individual quality of life.
Foreverlearning

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon on Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:58 pm

This thread is amazing! : )
I didnt see these ones here yet though: ( for some people who like to watch n listen more than read maybe )

Dr. Suzanne Humphries(I saw 1 of hers here) but this one also goes over how scurvy is still alive and well...
In our bones docs call it osteoporosis and in our hearts *heart disease. because of lack of vit.c

She gives pub med site references for all the data they have collected and tests, and goes over dosing and how she has used it to cure many things even in tiny babies. ( and also not just natural vit c found in foods, but with high doses of sodium ascorbate and or liopsomal vit. C.

so sometimes pharma is useful. they also saved my life already with antibiotics because I had peritonitis, so we see obviously there is useful ness in some of pharma. But alot of it is harmful as we can see right in front of us if we look what they are doing to babies and people in hospitals when there are so many better ways to treat and even CURE people! )

Maybe until we get control of it back, we need to see what is useful and harmful out of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0LLX0sgwAU&t=913s

and This one is great for going over how the DSM is fictional.

I think some of us get that *mental disorders are way more complex of a thing than just some schooled up con artists drugging everyone..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEg7UNphRgQ&t=5s
MaryMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:16 pm

MaryMoon wrote:
Dr. Suzanne Humphries
scurvy is still alive
  In our bones docs call it osteoporosis
  In our hearts *heart disease
because of lack of Vit.C

Let me be the first to call BULLSHIT, and draw your attention to the Perversion that the Meat and Dairy industries sell to humans through the advertisement called the Food Pyramid.

Osteoporosis, is caused by the excess acid and protein content of the Western diet. How does one turn their Alkaline body Acidic?  By consuming Meat, Dairy, and Oil.  It's nothing personal, it's just business.

Heart Disease, is actually a misnomer, it should be called Artery Disease; recognized as the number one epidemic for people eating the Western diet.  Through advertisement and religion people consume a diet of High Fat and Cholesterol, this coats the arteries causing Type II diabetes, and other Blood related Diseases, and by the age of 21 the Arteries are showing 60% blockage, which causes what is termed Heart Disease.

The Human animal has long-intestines just like all plant eaters, and this includes weak stomach acids.  Humans should NEVER allow religion or advertisement to dictate what they consume as a Spices Appropriate Diet.

Which religion do you claim for your nutritional advise:

Atheist - Scientism says, you came down from the Trees as Apes, to cook your meat and dairy, exchange cooking recipes, and worship Theory (pretend).
  Theist - God says, you ate the fruit of the forbidden Tree, so now you must cook your meat and dairy, exchange cooking recipes, and worship Faith (pretend).

Almost all dis-ease of the human body is caused by eating Meat, Dairy and Oil.

Clogged Arteries for Dummies

Heart Disease Starts in Childhood

Read:
The Starch Solution - John McDougall, MD

Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease - Caldwell B Esselstyn, Jr, MD

Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon on Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:13 pm

I think the relation to the vitamin C thing and what you have posted, schpank me, is related because if we ate a diet of raw fruits and vegs mainly we we would not have such low vit c levels
MaryMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:30 pm

MaryMoon wrote:
if we ate a diet of raw fruits and vegs mainly we we would not have such low vit c levels

Unfortunately, Dr. Suzanne Humphries like most so called doctors, misunderstands the cause of Diabetes and High Blood Pressure by preaching the corporate motto "high fat and cholesterol"; she then puts her Scientism Spin on the issues by claiming that Vitamin C is an "ELECTRON DONOR", which fixes the damage done by allowing the body "to make use of the FAT that we eat".
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryMoon on Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:10 pm

oohh hmm, i didnt make the connection with the electron donor thing!
So that is why they say it is an antioxidant? So antioxidant talk is bunk?

Oh boyess, I still have lots of homework to do, I know this.
She still goes over some good info though and where you can see the pub med docs to see the tests they have done. and shes antivax too and shares lots on that as well. I like how she is open to learning more.. SHe also seems like a newb in some things of course, because went to medical school so long.
Good to know that electron thing...Still learning how the medical bits are all connected.
I dont trust any doc, I dont go and I dont even have Canada health care because I refuse to do the paperwork.

I know from my end of personal experience, I take really high doses of vitamin C ( i mix myself with bak soda and ascorbic acid) because i know what i should eat (uh,maybe I mean..)

but i dont eat it all the time- I also like to not eat and just chain smoke n drink tea O_o)
and I had root canals that poisoned me really bad...So In between my own fkd up diet of pisces ness, I chug down the high doses of Vitamin C, thinking that it is somehow helping fight this infection that I think is probably deep into my bones from those root canals.

Also I take alot of weed oil when I feel like it is progressing too bad ( Those root canals were in my face since I was a child , smashed out teeth at age 10 then got the root canals, and age 24 i was so sick , I knew it was from those root canals,, So i looked a bunch of stuff up online that convinced me, and went and got them removed.

Now I try my best to eat good food ,when I feel like eating...but yah...eating,meh..
I have to be in the mood.

I receive lectures from many friends about how it is probably not the best thing sometimes..And I have many brilliant friends.. *funny enough most all agree that diet of raw fruits and veg is best*
But meh again, I think the high doses of vit C keeps me from getting sick and its not hurting me.
So until someone can prove to me otherwise, I will take it.
In massive doses too.. like 2000mg or more, every hour or so all day long.

Also when I stop taking it I feel like shit, so at this point I cant..er.
I know alot of health things but I also find myself pushing the limits of everything unhealthy Laughing Cant bring myself to purchase animal product stuff or eat it though..EXCEpt i do eat an egg once in awhile from the chickens that are here.

MaryMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum