Big Pharma and the Medical Health Industry

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Big Pharma and the Medical Health Industry - Page 9 Empty Re: Big Pharma and the Medical Health Industry

Post by Jonny1989 on Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:23 am

Irish O'African wrote:
Jonny1989 wrote:Guys I'm still kind of new to all this stuff and I'm no scientific genius so can someone please tell me all there is to know about emulsifiers. I would type it into Google or Youtube but I don't trust any mainstream or alternative platform anymore. This is literally the first place I go for all my information now. Are they to be avoided completely?

Thanks

EDIT: Sorry no need to tell me all there is to know, just if they need to be avoided or not.

Thanks again bounce

Unsure about all of them, but I would definitely avoid soy lecithin. It recently snuck its way into a lot of processed products that don't have a need for it so that was a bit of a red flag for me.

There are studies showing the hormone disrupting properties of soy and its derivatives so I would just stay clear of it.

Probably the best thing in general is don't eat something if you don't know what it is. If you're unsure about an ingredient's possible side effects, are you really going to put blind trust in a big corporation when it comes to your health?

Hope this helps because there will be so much controversy over all these suspicious ingredients that it's probably safer and more sensible to stick to whole foods when possible.

Wow Thanks mate... That's eye opening!

Those fucking wankers! Why did they have to conspire against us like this?!?!?!?

It's so inconvenient!!!
Jonny1989
Jonny1989

Back to top Go down

Big Pharma and the Medical Health Industry - Page 9 Empty Re: Big Pharma and the Medical Health Industry

Post by Schpankme on Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:59 am

WAL✡MART peddling "Wipes" that kill the "Flu Virus", "Evil Spirits", the "Anti-Christ", the "Boogieman", and of course "Bad JuJu".

Big Pharma and the Medical Health Industry - Page 9 Walmar13
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Real World on Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:44 pm

Big pharma in fantasy-land... How desperate is that?
all thanks to Space Industry, where impossible becomes somehow possible.

Big Pharma and the Medical Health Industry - Page 9 72379110
Real World
Real World

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj8hFNOu6h9T39lK4JM2UMg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum