IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

+49
wtf1850s
Alpha
WatchTheCollapse
FE_AirlinePilot
Russian Blue Cat
susie
MMDC
StillWakingUp
Kambtts2.5
justyna
the antagonistic one
Bicenie
Xander
Brian Johnston
Shmack_1
k4t
its_Goyim
The Compassionate Cynic
Merq
Dactylion
Bro
Sienokupeta
MaryMoon
DonGaffney
tycho_brahe
Oliver_Bestfall
Sowello
Nf35
ConnorSingh
Zzzap
nowhereelsetogo
Dab_Tsog
Just Vital
Libertarian
jessieThinks
Realearth
Admin
Spydaman
Devon1
Slowbutsure
BSAlert
Lightning_Peasant
brazzinho
BosnianFlatearther
FiachraW
notdownunder
TimCoady30
Foreverlearning
Fajr
53 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 9 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by Russian Blue Cat Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:44 pm

Joe Rogan claims to have a virus that doesn't exist

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 9 101d9510

If you haven't seen this video exposing joe rogan as a shill take some time to watch/listen
JOE ROGAN ( JRE ) EXPOSED
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

susie, notdownunder, tycho_brahe and its_Goyim like this post

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 9 Empty Re: CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation

Post by susie Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:21 pm

Testing vaccines for metals
Graphene Oxide confirmed.
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Bro, notdownunder and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:01 am

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 9 Aac-fa10

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 9 37370010

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 9 37403410

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 9 47499510

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 9 11025610
CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 9 24296611

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 9 10968010

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 9 41198p10

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 9 37343210

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 9 Diet-i10

These will probably get you banned on social media for posting "disinformation"
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

notdownunder, The Compassionate Cynic, tycho_brahe, Bicenie and JayEs like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by notdownunder Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:01 pm

CDC NOW Admits NO 'Gold Standard' for the Isolation for ANY Virus!
Updated: Sep 4

F. E. A. R = False Evidence Appearing Real!

NO ONE HAS EVER ISOLATED, PURIFIED AND/OR SCIENTIFICALLY VERIFIED AND PROVEN THE EXISTENCE OF ANY AND ALL VIRUSES AT ANYTIME, AT ANY PLACE, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!

https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/cdc-now-admits-no-gold-standard-for-the-isolation-for-any-virus
notdownunder
notdownunder

susie, BosnianFlatearther, CajunPie, Bro, Russian Blue Cat, Ant, The Compassionate Cynic and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Compassionate Cynic Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:16 am

If there is no such thing as viruses, how have they so effectively sold these stories to us? The same way they sold us space and the ball earth?

Just pictures and stories? We have all seen terrible polio pictures, what the hell really happened to those poor people?
What is causing so many people now to think they have covid?
Personally i dont know anyone whos had it but i hear about it through word of mouth or internet stories.

Bacteria surely exists, is that the only way to actually get sick?

I have a theory that people are giving themselves covid just by thinking they have it, mimicing the symptoms they have read about. A kind of extreme hypochondria.
The Compassionate Cynic
The Compassionate Cynic

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:41 am

The Compassionate Cynic wrote:If there is no such thing as viruses, how have they so effectively sold these stories to us? The same way they sold us space and the ball earth?

Just pictures and stories? We have all seen terrible polio pictures, what the hell really happened to those poor people?
What is causing so many people now to think they have covid?
Personally i dont know anyone whos had it but i hear about it through word of mouth or internet stories.

Bacteria surely exists, is that the only way to actually get sick?

I have a theory that people are giving themselves covid just by thinking they have it, mimicing the symptoms they have read about. A kind of extreme hypochondria.

Viruses can't be seen under ANY microscopes, bacteria can be observed under basic microscopes, easy indicator for me to know viruses don't exist.
Bacteria eat dead cells or matter inside of you similar to vultures eating roadkill, so "Bacterial Infections" aren't actually bad, "antibiotics" aren't a good thing that has saved people, anti means against and bio means life so antibiotics = anti-life
People get sick from what they put into their body, not just food and drink but thoughts as well, if you think negatively, are down on yourself, get angry, or are sad, you are poisoning yourself.
Animal products are unhealthy, they contain parasites, are acidic, have way to much fat, cause mucus and are full of cholesterol which is not a vital nutrient we need to consume, our bodies naturally create it
Furthermore animal products are full of the suffering the animals felt, you are what you eat, and what you put in, you put out. So eating animals that are enslaved, tortured, and imprisoned their entire life is going to affect people, notice how everyone is enslaved, tortured, and imprisoned just like the animals they eat.
Pesticide, GMO, etc, are being used on most plant based food, causing toxins to build up in the body, I.E. consuming junk causes parasites, toxins, and mucus to build up in the body which causes people to get sick.
Junk food causes mucus to form, not just in your sinuses, but throughout your body, clogging up your system and causing sickness. Notice how most sickness involves lots of mucus coming out your sinuses?
Overeating can cause sickness by not allowing the body time to digest and expel everything, by overeating i mean the propaganda that everyone NEEDS 3 giant meals everyday. When animals get sick, they normally stop eating and fast until the sickness has passed.
The weather and season changing can also cause people to get sick. People living in the same house or area getting sick at the sametime could be because everyone's eating junk, the changing weather or season affects them and everyone has been brainwashed to beLIEve that when you live with some who is sick you are most likely going to get sick as well, thus the mind poisoning the bodies well. Also people living in the same house eat and drink the same things, makes sense they would get sick at similar times.

What's happening is people with some common sickness are being told they have covid or told that their loved one died from covid when in reality they died from something else.
Saying X amount of people have corona and saying X amount of people have died is easy when they already manipulate the population stats to say there are more people than there really are for their overpopulation hoax that they keep up to make everyone think their individually bad and destroying the earth.  

The Compassionate Cynic wrote:We have all seen terrible polio pictures, what the hell really happened to those poor people?

polio is more scare mongering made up nonsense, no different than all the other made up viruses we have been brainwashed to beLIEve

Here is some brainwashing that i watched as a kid that got me to beLIEve in viruses:

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 9 Downlo73

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 9 8be0cb10

I noticed the movie on netflix and remembered watching it and really thinking it was informative when i was a kid I.E. it's specifically targeted for children, note how the big pharma cold pill is seen as a helpful savior
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

notdownunder, The Compassionate Cynic and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by The Compassionate Cynic Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:52 am

@Russian Blue Cat

Thank you for answering my question with lots of insightful thoughts. Ive never pondered that anti biotics means anti life.

Another question i have is how to eliminate bacterial infections? Or even should you?

I know a bit on the subject from a book titled "Why we get sick". It explains that taking medicines to stop your runny nose or cough, is harmful to your healing because your body needs to cough and produce mucus as part of the natural cycle.

I never get sick but i have gotten chlamydia before and needed antibiotics to make it go away because my doctor told me it wouldn't go away on its own.

Are you saying that it is healthy to get chlamydia because its eating/cleaning out your body of harmful toxins and waste?

Are condoms useless?

The Compassionate Cynic
The Compassionate Cynic

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:13 am

The Compassionate Cynic wrote:@Russian Blue Cat

Thank you for answering my question with lots of insightful thoughts. Ive never pondered that anti biotics means anti life.

Another question i have is how to eliminate bacterial infections? Or even should you?

I know a bit on the subject from a book titled "Why we get sick". It explains that taking medicines to stop your runny nose or cough, is harmful to your healing because your body needs to cough and produce mucus as part of the natural cycle.

I never get sick but i have gotten chlamydia before and needed antibiotics to make it go away because my doctor told me it wouldn't go away on its own.

Are you saying that it is healthy to get chlamydia because its eating/cleaning out your body of harmful toxins and waste?

Are condoms useless?

Doctors will always say their snake oil is the only cure, bacterial infections go away on their own.
Antibiotics is bad for you because like you said earlier "I know a bit on the subject from a book titled "Why we get sick". It explains that taking medicines to stop your runny nose or cough, is harmful to your healing"
Taking antibiotics when you have a bacteria infection is bad because most of the time it doesn't even work and the "infection" will go away on its own with people thinking it's the doctors antibiotics that healed them.
More to the point you need healthy bacteria in your gut and we also need to consume bacteria to live so taking something that works against bacteria is obviously bad when we need bacteria to function
CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 9 44126310

Meat eater claims you can only get b12 from animal products

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 9 227a0310

"Plants and fungi, however, have no need for B12 and therefore do not contain any of it"
Shiitake mushrooms are a fungi and are full of b12... Notice the invoking of evolution "The Evolutionary Quirk That Made Vitamin B12 Part of Our Diet"

The jews are clearly giving people bad diet information so they can try and keep the info about what's really healthy for themselves and their cult members and keep selling endless treatments, injections, pills, etc to the goyim

STD's are meant to scare people into not having as much sex so people have less kids, so yes condoms are useless.
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:09 am

susie
susie

Back to top Go down

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 9 Empty Remdesivir Genocide

Post by susie Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:18 am

susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:23 am

Controlled op creator of poison jab fibbin to the folk.
Vatican order follower goin to get more instructions
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Sep 18, 2021 4:26 pm

susie
susie

Russian Blue Cat, notdownunder and The Compassionate Cynic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:33 pm

The training school Gates, Merkel, Trudeau, et al learned the “leadership” skills to enslave the world is in the  neighboring city of MANDEVILLE, LA.  That is 30 miles down the road from me.
When my friend told me that leadership school was right here I said “of course it is.  Were in Jesuit Central.”
susie
susie

Bro likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Bro Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:40 am

FDA Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee – 9/17/2021

This VERY long Video is FROM the recent (9-17-21) FDA meeting... about booster shot recommendations, etc.

Where the FDA Committee members hear reports from selected presenters on the efficacy or NOT of the COVID 19 Vaccines...

This is a HUGE WTF Head turner...

Start the Video at --> 4 hours and 20 mins and 10 Seconds in <-- and prepare to be VERY surprised... that this fellow actually presented a slide show report at an FDA meeting and his report is VERY Extremely negative on Covid Vaxes.

His part runs for ONLY 4 minutes of the 8 hour presentation. to about 4Hrs - 24 mins...

Hear and watch a testifying presenter giving a report to the FDA... where he states that the

--> Covid Vaccines are killing more people then the COVID flu <--

Bro
Bro

susie, notdownunder and Merq like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:20 pm

This is from Dr Andreas Kalcker who has been using cds and experimenting on it in the jabbed and the unjabbed who have various health issues. His clinic where these experiments were performed were in Bolivia and via associates in Germany, Spain and S America. In N. America it is only FDA approved for use as a water purifier and teeth cleaning/whitening substance. This is THE MOST LIED about and vilified substance in the planet bc of it's abilities to deactivate heavy metals as well as DETOX GLYPHOSATE (confirmed by Stephanie Seneff) Dr Kalcker is the one who proved he was able to reverse the magnetism in the arms of those who have been vaccin@ted. He is less concerned with the graphene but more concerned with what happens to the blood of those via the clotting/spike proteins, iron abnormalities etc. Here is his announcement and following this I will provide his list of protocols. I suggest you PRINT and keep these, bc this may get deleted.

Lately we have been inundated with bad news about vaccines. There are many people who are afraid - and not without reason - because it turns out that all vaccines from all manufacturers contain both nano graphene and magnetite crystals.

The real reason the pharmaceutical industry is adding nano graphene to vaccines is because it provides a higher transfection factor.

One of the substances used in vaccines is the biomaterial from which the diploid cells of aborted fetuses are made.
It is not only an ethical problem, but also a technical one, because there is not enough raw material to produce millions of vaccines.

What is the technical solution for the industry?
They use a transfection agent and that is nano-graphene, mostly combined with magnetite crystals because then they can increase the infection rate with little biomaterial by thousands of times and that means many billions of euros, because this is first and foremost business and absolute power.

Graphene interferes directly in the biophysical balance of the body, and so the body becomes more susceptible, accumulates huge amounts of ferritin, and at the same time also reinforces the famous magnetic effect on the arm of the inoculated, because the ferritin, instead of being formed by up to 4500 iron atoms, immediately, thanks to the presence of graphene happens to contain millions of iron atoms per molecule.

What most people and many scientists do not understand is that it is not so much the graphene but the spikes, because graphene is a multiplication factor. Zero multiplied by anything is still zero.

Without viruses, graphene is relatively harmless in this small amount (it's the amount that makes the poison!) because the body, due to its size, over time can excrete it as anything that is not its own or behaves as a noxa in the body.

The "spikes" are the real enemy, because they cause from lack of concentration and fatigue to blood clotting and even death after a while.

But now the good news‼
According to proven cases and corroborated by our COMUSAV doctors, it can even be confirmed that in vaccinated patients, CDS is absolutely effective.

Vaccinated patients should follow protocol C for at least 21 days, as well as protocol K in the place of the injection.

It has been found that patients who were previously magnetic recovered, that symptoms disappeared, and that they no longer had an abnormal magnetic field.

CDS also works on the delta variant and all the other variants, because it is an oxidant, which means that it oxidizes on the protein, therefore denaturing it and rendering it harmless.

So we have to focus rather, on spreading the solution and not the problem.

All together we can save lives and that is the only thing that matters, because spreading bad messages is not healthy at all.

With CDS we help save lives! We can all do it before it's too late....

Andreas Kalcker 🙂

——————————-
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:37 am

Project Veritas
Registered Nurse blows whistle on Covid medical fraud.
susie
susie

Russian Blue Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:24 pm

susie wrote:
Project Veritas
Registered Nurse blows whistle on Covid medical fraud.

These doctors think covid is real, but everything else they say is accurate like the vaccine causing people to get sick, doctors not reporting people getting hurt from the vaccine, etc
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:11 pm

ANNA DE BUISSERET SERVES NOTICE OF CRIMINAL LIABILITY ON UK COVID VACCINATORS UNDER NUREMBERG CODE
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:47 pm

Peter Breggen : Covid-19 and the Global Predators
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by its_Goyim Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:30 pm

susie wrote:
ANNA DE BUISSERET SERVES NOTICE OF CRIMINAL LIABILITY ON UK COVID VACCINATORS UNDER NUREMBERG CODE

Unfortunately these lawyers doctors and what not speaking out about this can do nothing. Remember the powers that shouldn't be wrote the laws you can't get around them for that very reason. Like the demented fucktard Biden said in the states when threatened with law suites regarding vaccine mandate.. "Have at it"..they know we can't fight it at least not on paper.

And the doctors like Kauffman Cowan...Lanka(and I'm a huge fan of him)... and the rest...what good has it done? We need our own Law.
its_Goyim
its_Goyim

susie and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by its_Goyim Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:36 pm

Russian Blue Cat wrote:Joe Rogan claims to have a virus that doesn't exist

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 9 101d9510

If you haven't seen this video exposing joe rogan as a shill take some time to watch/listen
JOE ROGAN ( JRE ) EXPOSED

Joe Rogan is the Dana White/Don King of the truth movement...
its_Goyim
its_Goyim

CajunPie and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:02 pm

Centers for Disease Control director Rochelle Walensky is jewish
Taken from her wikipedia

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 9 Cdc_di10

CoronaVirus and Forced Vaccination Manipulation - Page 9 11587510
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

susie, notdownunder, The Compassionate Cynic and tycho_brahe like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by its_Goyim Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:05 am

So here we go imma breakdown what I have personally seen from the vaccine side effects. Here we go and I also wanna hear if others have noticed things from the double jabbed...
I work with 8 people 5 are doubled jabbed 1 has his second next week and 2 of us aren't retarded.
1. the first guy double jabbed is a friend of mine we played video games together for the last year (PC) as of about 2 weeks ago and about 4-5 months after his 2nd jab, he now cannot make it past about 1:30 to 2 pm like clock work every day he turns pale blood pressure goes up and he has to leave work (now on FMLA) and it even happens at home when he is off. Sametime as well I asked him today before he went home and he slept in his car for about 1:45 minutes because he was too tired to drive (not the first time hes slept in his car after leaving the office. The first thing was he had to be put on Viagra about 3 weeks after 2nd jab because he had no sex drive this was about 2 months ago (and this is a man's man...so very not like him). I will also say his girl friend is a pharmacist and also got jab at same time and also been ill more than once but not to his level. He is my friend but still blames this on long covid... and Migraines I forgot he gets terrible migraines now, and i think it was 2 days ago before he left he was slurring his words and even said "I just cant get the words out"
2. The second guy also is a friend of mine and we also play PC together. After his second jab his personality changed. He was very outgoing funny guy. In the last 2 months he's moved 2 hours away from work with some woman who no one knows out of the blue. He paces around the office won't really talk to anyone has no attention span and lives on his phone. The pacing is something we have all noticed at work and all have said "What's wrong with him"? Hes about to be fired, and he is literally like a damn zombie I cannot even hold a conversation with him now, and we always talked about gaming.
3. My Manager who took the jab's so he didn't have to wear a mask which lasted about a week before the company reinstated the mask policy (idiot). He is now out of sick time out of vacation time and for the last 2 weeks has been coughing so bad we can all hear it even when he's in the office door shut (medium loud work environment). Before this he was always at work and rarely got sick.
4. The other double jabbed has been having major stomach issues, hes not been sick per se but keeps saying what's wrong with my stomach. This dumbass is waiting for the booster, and I hope he gets it cause....reasons

So of the double jabbed 4 out of 5 have had medium to scary reactions to not only health but personality. The one who has not really had a reaction is the assistant manager but he just got 2nd jab about 2 weeks ago so ill update if I notice anything.

Now I have been fucking preaching no vaxx to these people for over a year, and have said time and time again there is no virus its a ploy to get you vaccinated. Even now as I explain to them the rise in cases started when "THEY STARTED VACCINATING PEOPLE" no one listens but the 1 other guy who is totally against it. As of now I am facing being terminated if the mandate from bidens dumbass goes through and I have already told my manager I will quit with no question. This is a problem for him because I outperform everyone else, but IDGAF.

Anyway y'all let me know if you have had any similar stories. I have waited to post this because I wanted to see if the problem persisted in the double vaxxed.

And yes I wear a mask at work under my nose and have been written up and talked too multiple times, and give zero fucks I like to breath. If you havent figured out yet im in the states...lol
its_Goyim
its_Goyim

susie and The Compassionate Cynic like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by its_Goyim Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:17 am

susie wrote:

This guy is a disinformation agent like Cowan and Kauffman. Just scan his barcode and get free pills from his doctors.....lol

I really wish Stephan would stop doing videos with Kauffman and Cowan..(jews)..as is Deans Danes
its_Goyim
its_Goyim

susie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by its_Goyim Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:35 am

Go listen to Freedom Talk........ 4 episodes now.... channel is deansdanes
and see how many time's Dr. Tom Cowan mentions little boys.
disturbing
its_Goyim
its_Goyim

susie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next