Calendars Are Manipulated By The Elite

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Calendars Are Manipulated By The Elite

Post by susie on Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:38 pm

Here is a video discussing 1000 years that have been misrepresented on Calendars.  Discussing the notation for "before Christ" in old literature and how it has been misread to represent a "1" before dates.  
This could be the missing years we suspected have occurred.
susie

View user profile Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Calendars Are Manipulated By The Elite

Post by csp on Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:10 am

Great video Susie, she makes some very good points.

Even though I wouldn't trust some of her source (e.g. Isaac Newton, Jesuits).

I think I'll start by transcribing the scrolling text so I can investigate each a bit further and see what else I can dig up.
csp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by csp on Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:53 pm

So it appears in the YT description of the video, the author provides a great website listing the sources, as they are very difficult to read even when pausing the video due to the background image and white text.

http://www.ilya.it/chrono/enpages/weristwer.html

csp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mathew belliveau on Sun May 01, 2016 1:39 am

I had a question not too long ago if we used to have a 360 day year since it would be based on a circle so I've been looking up when did we change the calendar or if we have changed the calendar and it seems like we have the information of course is based on the elliptical orbit of the earth and all that nonsense a 365-day year seems to go with orbit of the Earth which we know is BS my question is those five days do we really need them? Or would it throw everything off? I'm going to keep looking myself but if anybody has any answers on this please let me know

Mathew belliveau

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenee on Sun May 01, 2016 9:14 pm

There have been many calendars throughout history that keep track of the year in different ways.  The 360 day calendar was just an easy way to divide the year into twelve uniform months. However, since the year is actually 365.25 days long, a culture utilizing a 360 day calendar would have to work in those remaining 5.25 days somehow in order to synchronize the calendar with the seasons.  The actual length of the year is not based on the earth's supposed orbit around the sun, but rather the number of days it takes for the sun to return to its original starting position in its annual circuit from tropic to tropic and back again.

Dividing a circle into 360 degrees is arbitrary. You can divide a circle into as many sections as you like, it doesn't change the length of a year.

Edit:
I may be oversimplifying the purpose of the 360 day calendar.  I dug a little further and found an interesting article at www(dot)webexhibits(dot)org/calendars/calendar-ancient(dot)html which describes the following concerning ancient calendars:

"In the eighth century B.C.E., civilizations all over the world either discarded or modified their old 360 day calendars. The 360 day calendars had been in use for the greater part of a millennium. In many places, month lengths immediately after that change were not fixed, but were based instead upon observation of the sky..."

"...By observing the movement of Sirius, Egyptians came to grips with the fact that the year was more than five days longer than their venerable 360-day calendar. This resulted in a change to their method of approximating year length that had been in use for nearly a millennium. But it also caused them to wonder where the additional days came from. In order to account for these additional days, Egyptians created a myth about their sky-god, Nut..."

"...Usually at a date later than the mid-eighth century B.C.E., many other peoples who had previously considered the year to be 360 days in length reluctantly returned to a calendar of twelve 30-day months, but added five days to the end of their year. These additional days were considered to be very unlucky or unpropitious..."

Now what happened in the 8th century BCE that caused civilizations all over the world to change a calendar method that was relied upon for close to a thousand years? Why would the Egyptians not know "where the additional days came from"? Why would the five additional days added to the 360 day calendar be considered unlucky? It would seem to imply a catastrophe that somehow lengthened the year by more than five days.  This could all be misinformation since we are coming to find that virtually EVERYTHING we've been taught has been a lie.  I personally believe the year has always been 365 days and cultures around across the world were trying different methods of time keeping in order to develop an accurate calendar.

The same article describes the Babylonian calendar and states " The Jewish adoption of Babylonian calendar customs dates from the period of the Babylonian Exile in the 6th century B.C.E. ".  I find this to be further proof that Judaism is based on Babylonian religious beliefs.  There's more to this concerning Babylonian Satanism, Satan = Saturn = Chronos = Father Time, but I don't want to go into that.  

About the Egyptian calendar from the same article:

"The earliest Egyptian calendar was based on the moon’s cycles, but the lunar calendar failed to predict a critical event in their lives: the annual flooding of the Nile river. The Egyptians soon noticed that the first day the "Dog Star," which we call Sirius, in Canis Major was visible right before sunrise was special. The Egyptians were probably the first to adopt a mainly solar calendar. This so-called ‘heliacal rising’ always preceded the flood by a few days. Based on this knowledge, they devised a 365-day calendar that seems to have begun in 4236 B.C.E., the earliest recorded year in history.

They eventually had a system of 36 stars to mark out the year and in the end had three different calendars working concurrently for over 2000 years: a stellar calendar for agriculture, a solar year of 365 days (12 months x 30 + 5 extra) and a quasi-lunar calendar for festivals. The later Egyptian calendars developed sophisticated Zodiac systems, as in the stone calendar at right. According to the famed Egyptologist J. H. Breasted, the earliest date known in the Egyptian calendar corresponds to 4236 B.C.E. in terms of the Gregorian calendar."

Since the sun, moon and stars all rotate around us at different rates, this would be the reason that the Egyptians had three different calendars based on the movements of these bodies. Notice they seem to have had a 365 day calendar more than 6000 years ago, a good 3000 years before other cultures started to abandon the 360 day calendar.
Jenee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum