Forced Government Indoctrination Camps

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forced Government Indoctrination Camps

Post by Admin on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:35 pm

Every day all over the world, millions of bright young minds are spending the best years of their lives being herded around by governments like cattle, responding to bells, whistles and other Pavlovian/Skinnerian conditioning. Millions of children are locked into this program Monday to Friday from 9-5 performing boring/arduous tasks against their will because society has deemed it necessary. Just like the workplace, only unquestioning compliance is rewarded and your only reprieves are snack breaks and lunch time, which are withheld from you like salivating dogs until the bell rings. Meanwhile you anxiously sit in rigid rows all facing the big boss and the blackboard, focused on fantasy objectives, conditioned to view other students as competitors and hindrances.

Scientifically subjecting young children to factory-style seating, standardized testing, and government textbooks bring “order out of chaos,” and make for manageable populations. Modern schools create uniformity, while suppressing skepticism and creativity. They over-develop competitive spirit while undermining compassion and curiosity. They promote cliques, gangs, small group mentalities, and “small-picture” thinkers. Grading and testing procedures hinder “big-picture” understanding of any subject and force students to focus on more simple, gradable aspects. True education and mastery of the subjects at hand are not encouraged or even feasible. Students are merely required to memorize trivial information like names, dates, places, events etc. just long enough to regurgitate for standardized multiple-choice tests. Then after examination, the trivial info stored in their short-term memory disappears along with their superficial understandings of each subject.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forced Government Indoctrination Camps

Post by Schpankme on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:51 pm

Admin wrote:
all over the world
millions of minds being herded around by governments like cattle
responding to bells
whistles and other Pavlovian/Skinnerian conditioning
Millions of children are locked into this program

This is the definition of a Prison camp.

Black's Law Dictionary 2nd Ed.

What is EDUCATION?
Within the meaning of a statute relative to the powers and duties of guardians, this term comprehends not merely the instruction received at school or college, but the whole course of training, moral, intellectual, and physical. Education maybe particularly directed to either the mental, moral, or physical powers and faculties,"but In its broadest and best sense it relates to them all." Mount Herman Boys'School v. Gill, 145 Mass. 139, 13 N. E. 354; Cook v. State, 90 Tenn. 407, 10 S. W. 471,13 L. It. A. 183; Ruohs v. Backer, 6 Heisk. (Tenn.) 400, 19 Am. Rep. 598.

What is COMPULSORY EDUCATION?
the education that a parent must see that his child must receive to the age of 16.

What is COMPULSORY, ADJ?
Involuntary; forced ; coerced by legal process or by force of statute.

Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthshallsetUfree on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:28 am

As sick as that video made me feel in my stomach having 4 kids and living in a crazy school state. Everyone should watch that video. I recall excerpts from the atlantean conspiracy book I believe we'll worth a read. Anyhow I digress, it Rehashed so much great info and reasons why I have taken my children's education into my hands. Thanks so much Eric for all you do brother. I live a demanding life with an ever growing family I hope. I wish I had more time but this stage of my life is all kiddos no technology even recently moving fortunately enough in a National forest absolutely secluded from the outside world. With no Internet or phone service for miles so much for satellites... again thanks for doing the leg work on so much and making it accessible for me personally. Can't thank you enough peace
TruthshallsetUfree

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wondering Man on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:07 am

In a way I was lucky to be so sick and injured as a child. I sometimes spent half the school year at home / hospital, I didn't really get conditioned as deep as many local peers.

Wondering Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum