Forced Government Indoctrination Camps

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forced Government Indoctrination Camps

Post by Admin on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:35 pm

Every day all over the world, millions of bright young minds are spending the best years of their lives being herded around by governments like cattle, responding to bells, whistles and other Pavlovian/Skinnerian conditioning. Millions of children are locked into this program Monday to Friday from 9-5 performing boring/arduous tasks against their will because society has deemed it necessary. Just like the workplace, only unquestioning compliance is rewarded and your only reprieves are snack breaks and lunch time, which are withheld from you like salivating dogs until the bell rings. Meanwhile you anxiously sit in rigid rows all facing the big boss and the blackboard, focused on fantasy objectives, conditioned to view other students as competitors and hindrances.

Scientifically subjecting young children to factory-style seating, standardized testing, and government textbooks bring “order out of chaos,” and make for manageable populations. Modern schools create uniformity, while suppressing skepticism and creativity. They over-develop competitive spirit while undermining compassion and curiosity. They promote cliques, gangs, small group mentalities, and “small-picture” thinkers. Grading and testing procedures hinder “big-picture” understanding of any subject and force students to focus on more simple, gradable aspects. True education and mastery of the subjects at hand are not encouraged or even feasible. Students are merely required to memorize trivial information like names, dates, places, events etc. just long enough to regurgitate for standardized multiple-choice tests. Then after examination, the trivial info stored in their short-term memory disappears along with their superficial understandings of each subject.
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forced Government Indoctrination Camps

Post by Schpankme on Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:51 pm

Admin wrote:
all over the world
millions of minds being herded around by governments like cattle
responding to bells
whistles and other Pavlovian/Skinnerian conditioning
Millions of children are locked into this program

This is the definition of a Prison camp.

Black's Law Dictionary 2nd Ed.

What is EDUCATION?
Within the meaning of a statute relative to the powers and duties of guardians, this term comprehends not merely the instruction received at school or college, but the whole course of training, moral, intellectual, and physical. Education maybe particularly directed to either the mental, moral, or physical powers and faculties,"but In its broadest and best sense it relates to them all." Mount Herman Boys'School v. Gill, 145 Mass. 139, 13 N. E. 354; Cook v. State, 90 Tenn. 407, 10 S. W. 471,13 L. It. A. 183; Ruohs v. Backer, 6 Heisk. (Tenn.) 400, 19 Am. Rep. 598.

What is COMPULSORY EDUCATION?
the education that a parent must see that his child must receive to the age of 16.

What is COMPULSORY, ADJ?
Involuntary; forced ; coerced by legal process or by force of statute.

Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthshallsetUfree on Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:28 am

As sick as that video made me feel in my stomach having 4 kids and living in a crazy school state. Everyone should watch that video. I recall excerpts from the atlantean conspiracy book I believe we'll worth a read. Anyhow I digress, it Rehashed so much great info and reasons why I have taken my children's education into my hands. Thanks so much Eric for all you do brother. I live a demanding life with an ever growing family I hope. I wish I had more time but this stage of my life is all kiddos no technology even recently moving fortunately enough in a National forest absolutely secluded from the outside world. With no Internet or phone service for miles so much for satellites... again thanks for doing the leg work on so much and making it accessible for me personally. Can't thank you enough peace
TruthshallsetUfree

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wondering Man on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:07 am

In a way I was lucky to be so sick and injured as a child. I sometimes spent half the school year at home / hospital, I didn't really get conditioned as deep as many local peers.

Wondering Man

View user profile

Back to top Go down

SANTA ROSA FIRE AND UN AGENDA21

Post by susie on Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:33 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TETtL-vq2bg
the UN Agenda21 /30 whistle blowers Rosa Koire and her organization were based out of Santa Rosa, California.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDtCb45Lqt0

The UN Agenda 21, or is it called Agenda 30 now?
Fires are a great set up for the "re-builds" There will be a whole new "Set of Rules, Fees and most of all CONTROL" for the people who lost their homes, if they want to rebuild exactly where they were living.

To sum up what United Nations Agenda 21 is...it's the blueprint to inventory and control; all land, all water, all plants, all minerals, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all information, all energy, all education, and all human beings in the world.
UN Agenda 21
(Santa Rosa)

In a nutshell, the plan calls for governments to take control of all land use and not leave any of the decision making in the hands of private property owners. It is assumed that people are not good stewards of their land and the government will do a better job if they are in control. Individual rights in general are to give way to the needs of communities as determined by the governing body. Moreover, people should be rounded up off the land and packed into human settlements, or islands of human habitation, close to employment centers and transportation. Another program, called the Wildlands Project spells out how most of the land is to be set aside for non-humans.

U.N. Agenda 21 cites the affluence of Americans as being a major problem which needs to be corrected. It calls for lowering the standard of living for Americans so that the people in poorer countries will have more, a redistribution of wealth. Although people around the world aspire to achieve the levels of prosperity we have in our country, and will risk their lives to get here, Americans are cast in a very negative light and need to be taken down to a condition closer to average in the world. Only then, they say, will there be social justice which is a cornerstone of the U.N. Agenda 21 plan.

Quite a coincidence that on June 20th, 2017, The City of Santa Rosa Department of Planning and Economic Development had the exact areas/streets zoned for Agenda 21?!?!? The exact areas that were evacuated?!?!
resource: City of Santa Rosa Department of Planning and Economic Development Citywide Summary of Pending Development June, 2017
https://srcity (dot) org/DocumentCenter/Home/View/16289

Rosa Korie who lives in the Santa Rosa area, wrote a book entitled, "Behind the Green Mask" where she chronicled the Santa Rosa area.

To Learn more about Agenda 21: Behind The Green Mask - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKpcAjeHZzc

" The three years of litigation fighting eminent domain and the redevelopment project succeeded in delaying the project while the economy collapsed--the City has failed to implement its plans, but still has the power of eminent domain over the 1,100 acre area until 2018. " <<< which is almost here.

The HISTORY of the CALIFORNIA SANTA ROSA FIRE

Rosa Koire is a forensic commercial real estate appraiser specializing in eminent domain valuation. A former District Branch Chief for the California Department of Transportation, her twenty-eight year career in litigation support on land use has culminated in exposing the impacts of Sustainable Development on private property rights and individual liberty.

In 2005 she was elected to a citizens' oversight committee in Santa Rosa, Northern California, to review a proposed 1,300 acre redevelopment project in which 10,000 people live and work. Her research into the documents justifying the plans led her, with her partner Kay Tokerud, to challenge the fraudulent basis for the huge Gateways Redevelopment Project. The City, in an attempt to block Koire from exposing the project, removed the neighborhood in which Koire and Tokerud's properties were located from the redevelopment area.

Koire and Tokerud fought on, however, not wanting to abandon the thousands of business and property owners still in the area. They formed a business and property owners association and a non-profit organization (Concerned Citizens of Santa Rosa Against Redevelopment Law Abuse) and were able to raise nearly $500,000 in donations and pro bono legal work to sue the City of Santa Rosa to stop the project. The court case, Tokerud v. City of Santa Rosa, lost in Superior Court but the court ruled that they could continue, and they appealed to the San Francisco First District Court of Appeals where they lost again in 2009. The three years of litigation fighting eminent domain and the redevelopment project succeeded in delaying the project while the economy collapsed--the City has failed to implement its plans, but still has the power of eminent domain over the 1,100 acre area until 2018.

Over the course of the legal challenge Koire became aware of the source of the planning revolution she had observed over more than 10 years: UN Agenda 21. Through her research she found that much of the funding to implement local UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development land use programs comes through the diversion of property taxes to redevelopment agencies. Her work in providing information and solutions for communities fighting UN Agenda 21 has spread across the nation as more and more people become aware of the increased restrictions on their property rights, and the methods used to implement social engineering. Through her website www.DemocratsAgainstUNAgenda21.com and her grassroots tactical organization, Santa Rosa Neighborhood Coalition, she, with other community leaders, has enabled activists on many seemingly unconnected issues to come together and fight the source: UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development.

In 2010 the non-profit organization she and her partner founded was expanded in scope and renamed The Post Sustainability Institute. Rosa speaks nationally on UN Agenda 21, blogs regularly on the Democrats website, and is the author of BEHIND THE GREEN MASK: UN Agenda 21.

Rosa Koire, ASA
California Certified General Real Estate Appraiser
Accredited Senior Appraiser, American Society of Appraisers
District Branch Chief, California Department of Transportation
Bachelor of Arts, English, UCLA, 1982
susie

View user profile Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

The 2030 Agenda

Post by Joey_3BM-FM on Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:48 am

susie wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TETtL-vq2bg
the UN Agenda21 /30 whistle blowers Rosa Koire and her organization were based out of Santa Rosa, California.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDtCb45Lqt0

The UN Agenda 21, or is it called Agenda 30 now?

The bastards have already upgraded their Agenda 21 to The 2030 Agenda, which is even more dangerous.

In September 2015, Agenda 21 was Transformed Into The 2030 Agenda!

by Michael Snyder

And of course this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Eventually, the globalists want to fundamentally transform virtually everything about our society.  This includes our economy, our government, our entertainment, our social interactions, our families and even our religious beliefs.

So don’t let all of the nice language fool you.

This “new universal Agenda” is far, far more dangerous than Agenda 21 ever was, and it is a giant step forward into a one world system governed by bureaucratic control freaks.

☛The 2030 Agenda☜
Joey_3BM-FM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme on Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:04 am

Joey_3BM-FM wrote:
the globalists want to fundamentally transform virtually everything about our society
our economy, our government, our entertainment, our social interactions, our families and even our religious beliefs.
This “new universal Agenda” is far, far more dangerous than Agenda 21 ever was

This was accomplished more than 70 years ago, with the beginning of the Cold War.
Schpankme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum