IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gender Bender Agenda

+10
mrg
nowhereelsetogo
Realearth
Russian Blue Cat
Truth Center
susie
BSAlert
Schpankme
Admin
Oliver_Bestfall
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Gender Bender Agenda - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gender Bender Agenda

Post by its_Goyim Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:22 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/video-surfaces-of-kentucky-principal-front-row-at-students-like-a-virgin-performance

WTF? Its getting crazy jewey out there...protect your kids
its_Goyim
its_Goyim

Russian Blue Cat likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:11 pm

its_Goyim wrote:https://www.foxnews.com/politics/video-surfaces-of-kentucky-principal-front-row-at-students-like-a-virgin-performance

We live in a very depraved satanic world. I very much doubt they'll get anything worse than a light wrist slapping - if they get anything at all.

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by its_Goyim Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:23 pm

Xander wrote:
its_Goyim wrote:https://www.foxnews.com/politics/video-surfaces-of-kentucky-principal-front-row-at-students-like-a-virgin-performance

We live in a very depraved satanic world. I very much doubt they'll get anything worse than a light wrist slapping - if they get anything at all.

Just remember when they ask the lion to stop, and once again to have mercy. Mercy is over... time coming soon when they will get what they didn't want. Every beginning has its end, and every evil lie meets unrelenting truth.
its_Goyim
its_Goyim

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Gender Bender Agenda - Page 2 Empty NSFW

Post by Russian Blue Cat Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:39 am

That is exactly what you think it is, a man tucking his penis pretending to be a girl

The Gender Bender Agenda - Page 2 6ff19e10
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Dab_Tsog Wed Dec 29, 2021 8:05 pm

Russian Blue Cat wrote:That is exactly what you think it is, a man tucking his penis pretending to be a girl

The Gender Bender Agenda - Page 2 6ff19e10

Wow. I mean…there is literally nothing else that can be. It’s either a tuck or there is something seriously wrong with ‘her’.

Dab_Tsog

Russian Blue Cat and Xander like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:11 pm

#GirlPower The Gender Bender Agenda - Page 2 1f602

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:16 pm

It's not the first time it's happened to her/him either...

The Gender Bender Agenda - Page 2 Dv3nbt10

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:24 pm

Grab all MrE's videos HERE before they get deleted again. His channels are always being deleted and he has done some brilliant work in this area.

I recommend, if you haven't already, saving everything you can because we're one internet 9/11 false-flag away from the cyber security patriot act being enforced. Download all websites and video resources you find useful as this stuff will all be gone sooner than you think.

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:14 pm

Xander wrote:Grab all MrE's videos HERE before they get deleted again. His channels are always being deleted and he has done some brilliant work in this area.

I recommend, if you haven't already, saving everything you can because we're one internet 9/11 false-flag away from the cyber security patriot act being enforced. Download all websites and video resources you find useful as this stuff will all be gone sooner than you think.

I'm just going through binge watching these videos and I think this conspiracy is key to understanding what is going on in the world right now. Things like Tartaria and mud floods are an allowed distraction because really this trans/androgynous agenda is the golden key to understanding everything.

Mr E keeps getting banned because he is on the right path. The "why" videos in this collection are far more interesting than watching people being trans-investigated.

Xander

Admin and Russian Blue Cat like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:04 am

Xander wrote:
Xander wrote:Grab all MrE's videos HERE before they get deleted again. His channels are always being deleted and he has done some brilliant work in this area.

I'm just going through binge watching these videos and I think this conspiracy is key to understanding what is going on in the world right now. Things like Tartaria and mud floods are an allowed distraction because really this trans/androgynous agenda is the golden key to understanding everything.

Mr E keeps getting banned because he is on the right path. The "why" videos in this collection are far more interesting than watching people being trans-investigated.

Great job at collecting and sharing these videos, you're spot on with the tartaria and mud flood stuff being distractions, david icke saying the real people in control are "shape shifting reptilians" might be the jews way of trying to muddy the waters about most celebrities being psychotic trannies.

Xander wrote:I recommend, if you haven't already, saving everything you can because we're one internet 9/11 false-flag away from the cyber security patriot act being enforced. Download all websites and video resources you find useful as this stuff will all be gone sooner than you think.

This quote should be put up on the homepage of this forum, every member of this forum should have this attitude, i save every dubay video as soon as he uploads it, MrE also does great stuff along with
Beyond the imaginary curve
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Admin and Xander like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:36 pm

Indeed. I can't take credit for uploading those videos but thank you. I found the link in the comment section here: https://www.bitchute.com/video/MLR3lhSIDO0q/

I had been looking for quite a while for a collection of his videos.

He does a really good job at explaining about why this is happening and why they won't just kill us outright which they could do quite easily. It's apparently because they have to corrupt our creator made DNA as they believe this will stop us being able to transfer to the spirit realm when we die - hence the vaccines. It's all about becoming gods on earth and bastardising God's creations along the way. Androgyny is perfection for them. They'll probably kill most of us once they have corrupted our DNA.

I don't know whether they are just completely insane or if there is something they know and have discovered in their hidden libraries. Whatever the case, it almost doesn't matter if it's true or not because they are going to make their dreams a reality anyway. I just hope there is truth in scripture and our creator will destroy all these evil creatures once and for all!

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:26 pm

Looking at their faces alone, there is something off about them and I think these are all female to male transexuals.

Robert Kennedy Junior:

The Gender Bender Agenda - Page 2 Rfk10

Alex Jones:

The Gender Bender Agenda - Page 2 Jones10

To be continues (it won't let me upload any more picture on this post.(

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:31 pm

David Icke: (This is a though one, but I think if you look into the face long enough you can see it.)

The Gender Bender Agenda - Page 2 Icke10
The Gender Bender Agenda - Page 2 David-10

And finally, just for fun, Abby Martin and Mike Prysner a reverse gender couple:

The Gender Bender Agenda - Page 2 Abby-m10

The level of deception is through the roof. They control all sides and they are the opposition. We're on our own with this. Hopefully the big guy upstairs will help us all out.

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:39 pm

I forgot, I had Tucker Carlson on my list too as a probable ftm. He has that Trudeau look which gives it away.

The Gender Bender Agenda - Page 2 Tucker11
The Gender Bender Agenda - Page 2 Tucker10

Jimmy Carr too:

The Gender Bender Agenda - Page 2 Carr10

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Sat Jan 29, 2022 2:43 pm

[quote="Xander"]David Icke: (This is a though one, but I think if you look into the face long enough you can see it.)

The Gender Bender Agenda - Page 2 Icke10
The Gender Bender Agenda - Page 2 David-10

There's a distinct lack of Adams apple apparent in the recent one, but the first is definitely feminine.
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:25 pm

With Icke, it's not one I could swear to, but this gender deception appears to be the rule rather than the exception. He's ex-BBC so that's a big clue. There is something off about his face. Purely subjectively I don't trust him at all. There is something reptilian and slimy about him. He talks about love but I don't sense love oozing out of him.

Since I discovered this I look at everyone on TV with new eyes. I was watching a Ricky Gervais comedy and it hit me that Gervais was ftm. I saw an advert for a show called Friday Night Dinner and the whole cast looked to be reverse gender. They're just everywhere! Very Happy

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:02 pm

This is a fantastic video. The first hour alone is priceless. It's by far the best video I've seen showing how to spot the differences between men and women. I just wish it was narrated so I could focus on the pictures.

I think it's safe to say androgyne is the rule, not the exception. When you think about it, it could only be that way because otherwise it would all come out. They all hold each other in check.

I'm fascinated by how much of the alternate media and the "opposition" are these "elite" androgynes. They control almost everything without exception.

Here are the "guys" from UK Column:

The Gender Bender Agenda - Page 2 Ukcolu10

Patrick Henningsen looks like a ftm shill to me. He's a gatekeeper,

The Gender Bender Agenda - Page 2 Pat10

And Vernon Coleman who has wide hips, shorts arms and other feminine features:

We're alone fighting this war...

Xander

nowhereelsetogo and BreezusChrist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:51 pm

I'm an hour into that, very good and informative AND entertaining!
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Xander likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:37 pm

It is really good and makes you see they are absolutely everywhere in entertainment, politics, news and sport. The CEO of the place I work for is one (not openly but I can tell).

James Corbett is questionable for instance:

The Gender Bender Agenda - Page 2 Corbet10

And Whitney Webb:

The Gender Bender Agenda - Page 2 Webb10

I just burst out laughing when I looked at those! I can't even convince people Covid is a scam, what chance have any of us got with this?!!

We're definitely in a Truman world; a satanic actor-based reality. Snowden, Assange, etc. are all actors too in on the game. I don't even know what to do with this information. I'm glad I know but who do you turn to?

As this satanic androgyne says, trust no one.

The Gender Bender Agenda - Page 2 Mulder10

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:07 pm

This is not my favourite transvestigator, but these videos are useful.

Possible ftm Jordan Peterson:

And reverse gendered Gillian Anderson and David Duchovny:

Is it really wrong that I still fancy Gillian Anderson?! The Gender Bender Agenda - Page 2 1f602

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:39 pm

Julian Assange:

Jeremy Corbyn:

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:45 pm

Laurel and Hardy:

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Sun May 29, 2022 10:19 am

Look at the size of the neck on the BBC's very own "queen" of disinformation Marianna Spring!

The Gender Bender Agenda - Page 2 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thepoke.co.uk%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F09%2FScreen-Shot-2020-09-08-at-13.34.09

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:46 am

The first video I found when I searched Patrica Steere trans:

She's had her earlobes done, but the tops of the ears are the same. It could well be this guy.

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:26 pm

Does anybody have the picture of Meghan Markle where her moon bump has slipped down and Harry is looking furious or know where I can find it? It seems to have been scrubbed from the internet. I want to use it to try and wake somebody up. Thanks.

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next