IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gender Bender Agenda

+10
mrg
nowhereelsetogo
Realearth
Russian Blue Cat
Truth Center
susie
BSAlert
Schpankme
Admin
Oliver_Bestfall
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Gender Bender Agenda Empty The Gender Bender Agenda

Post by Admin Fri May 24, 2019 1:47 pm

In the world today, there is an agenda well-underway which is purposely subverting and transforming the family unit, creating sexual confusion and normalizing gender dysphoria while promoting and celebrating mental illness.  As will be shown, this Gender Bending Agenda has existed covertly for decades and in fact centuries, but recently due to its successes is now becoming more overt, obvious, and ostentatious, to the point that celebrities such as Charlize Theron are openly, physically and pharmaceutically transgendering their children as young as 7 years old.  All over North America drag queens are setting up library story hours to passively push transgenderism on children, and through new school "cyber-bullying" initiatives, LGBTQ's with their army of outrage and pronouns are becoming part of elementary curriculums.

https://beta.lbry.tv/TheGenderBenderAgenda/cd0594cfd85c230da0c9a5e10c7135b23f5882d2
https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmddTZJcVzuHxtvVUejSy3cCoVmcK39XznQEcm87XS59xv&channel=36651
https://www.bitchute.com/video/6Gp5KI9EAtp9/
https://www.brighteon.com/6041182814001

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

The Gender Bender Agenda Empty Re: The Gender Bender Agenda

Post by Schpankme Sat May 25, 2019 2:32 am

Walk on the Wild Side
Released: 8 Nov 1972
Studio: Trident Studios, London
Genre: Glam rock
Label: RCA Records
Songwriter: Lou Reed
Producer: David Bowie, Mick Ronson

Holly came from Miami F.L.A.
Hitch-hiked her way across the U.S.A.
Plucked her eyebrows on the way
Shaved her legs and then he was a she
She said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side,
Said, hey honey, take a walk on the wild side.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver_Bestfall Wed May 29, 2019 8:44 pm

The idea of Transgender soldiers in the United States Military is the craziest, zaniest thing since Corporal Klinger clomped around Korea in a dress and high heels.  Corporal Klinger sought a Section 8 Discharge from the Korean War for mental-instability through cross-dressing in the TV show MASH.  But now, it seems as  though the entire US Military is crazy.

Just like Klinger's cunning plan to act a little crazy to achieve his goal, the US Military has a strategy to tolerate gender-bending craziness to achieve a much broader plan.  The military views transgendered humans, regardless of birth gender, to be a strong advantage in fulfilling recruiting goals.  The military considers that it would be crazy to ignore a healthy pool of 1.4 million* American adults.

* https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/How-Many-Adults-Identify-as-Transgender-in-the-United-States.pdf

Surgery and hormone therapy mutates the human form; meanwhile, command-tenacity and sophisticated training shapes the soldier. Later, at the end of an enlistment contract, transgendered troops might even be eager to reenlist, to continue a pharmaceutical and surgical journey that will need to continue for several years.  Without the constraints of civilian-equivalent insurance co-pays, deductibles and out-of-pocket costs, transgendered soldiers will endure careers to retirement.  Meanwhile, the military leaders get to project the wisdom of Colonel Potter, seeing past gender-fluidity to sustain mission-focus.

Such wisdom is a ruse.  The military is simply building upon decades and decades of experience in regulating the physical appearance, sexual behavior and gender roles of all soldiers.  Cisgendered Male soldiers are required to shave and behave.  Cisgendered Female soldiers are required to toughen up and cover up.  Hair styles, uniforms and even footwear ensure that soldiers are already unisex in appearance from head-to-toe.  Human interaction and physical contact has been regulated to a point that every handshake, hug and high-five is asexual in nature.

If a transgender soldier is hooked on hormones and happy to reenlist, the military brass is quite confident that this soldier's behavior and appearance would be as well-regulated as any other soldier in the ranks.  Military leaders are looking at the transgender adult population in the United States as a recruiting pool of capable cohorts ready to raise their right hands.

In conclusion, it would be crazy to deny that transgendered troops will fill the ranks in every branch of service.  The Marines are looking for a Few Good Men and a whole bunch of everything else.  The Army of One needs hundreds of thousands to sustain the mission.  The Navy is Not Just a Job or an Adventure, it is a social experiment navigating an ocean of uncertainty, full-steam ahead.  The Air Force is Aiming High at political correctness and dropping bombs upon any naysayers.  The push to populate all ranks, across all branches of the United States Military with transgendered troops is marching forward.
Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:26 am

Some kind words from Crystal Clear Truth: Eric dubay is not a shill, in fact, he's a really nice guy and he is the first truther that I ever watched on YouTube. No matter what time of the day or night or the large time difference, he would answer my stupid questions with kindness because I knew NOTHING back then, and he is a big part of what inspired me to become a truther myself. A lot of truthers that are as big as he is would not even answer comments at all, they would say they are too overwhelmed or too busy or some other garbage, but not Eric. My fantasy trip would be to visit him in Thailand and make a video together.. maybe even a live stream. 😆 Every girl can dream.. Lol. I still get so upset when people call him a shill, and depending on what mood I'm in, I will rip their ass for it because he is the least shill out of ANYBODY. People say that hateful stuff because they are jealous because he's the undisputed King of the Flat Earth movement. I thought he had stopped making content, but YouTube unsubscribed me from him and I was not happy with them, as if I ever was. 🙄
Admin
Admin
Admin

DonGaffney and Scoutpi1 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:14 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:24 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:48 pm

Admin wrote:
Gender Bender Censorship in School System
Scottish kid kicked out of class for disagreeing with school policy
that there are more then two (2) sexes (Male, Female, other?)

NAtional ZIonist J E W school curriculum  

In the early 1950s, the Reece Commission uncovered minutes from the "Carnegie Endowment for International Peace", dated 1910; the minutes reveal that the Carnegie trustees asked themselves this question:

“Is there anyway known to man more effective than war to so alter the life of an entire people?”

Fast forward ten (10) years and the "Carnegie Endowment for International Peace", meeting minutes, shift their interest over to preventing what they call, "a reversion of life in the United States prior to 1914, with initiation of World War I".  At that point, they come to the conclusion that, to prevent a reversion, we must control education.

The Carnegie Endowment for International Peace approached the Rockefeller Foundation with a suggestion:  

Domestic education would be handled by the Rockefeller Foundation
  International education would be handled by the Carnegie Endowment
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:53 am

Eric's Gender Bender Agenda video has been removed for violating Youtube's policy on hate speech. Too near the bone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:18 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver_Bestfall Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:15 pm

Oliver_Bestfall
Oliver_Bestfall

Back to top Go down

Post by BSAlert Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:13 am

The Corona virus and 5G threads are getting a bit congested, so I decided to share some unrelated information.

I've been aware of the gender manipulation for years now. I came across this video some time ago when I was first learning about this subject. I found it very informative. It shows you how to identify male and female physical traits and gives great examples. The author goes into the types of surgeries and cosmetics used as well as the psychological implications. A bit dry at the beginning but overall a good watch.  

As for the author (presumed Jon Humanity), I was not able to find any solid information on him. The video is posted on someone else's channel and any other videos by this author are the same, posted by someone else.
I do not endorse the author as I know little about him however I find the information presented useful.
What are your thoughts?

BSAlert
BSAlert

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:56 am

Elvis Lives in Arkansas!

My friends from Arkansas have met him.  Were always big Elvis fans.  And both Knew he was Elvis when they met him.
Or should I say Joyce?
susie
susie

Http://www.angelfire.com/ks/shotgunsusie/4love.html

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:58 am

We are expansive. We are a collective of liberators who believe in an inclusive and spacious movement. We also believe that in order to win and bring as many people with us along the way, we must move beyond the narrow nationalism that is all too prevalent in Black communities. We must ensure we are building a movement that brings all of us to the front.
Black Lives Matter True Agenda
We affirm the lives of Black queer and trans folks, disabled folks, undocumented folks, folks with records, women, and all Black lives along the gender spectrum. Our network centers those who have been marginalized within Black liberation movements.

So, BLM overtaken by LGBTQ Agenda
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth Center Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:31 am

This makes a lot more sense

The Gender Bender Agenda Ea09xm10
Truth Center
Truth Center

http://www.truthcenterresearch.com/

Hauchfer and pitagoras like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Russian Blue Cat Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:24 pm

Mixing one hoax with another

The Gender Bender Agenda Ebae0110
Russian Blue Cat
Russian Blue Cat

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:04 am

Trump found one good thing about Covid-19,
No more Gay pride Parades!
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by nowhereelsetogo Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:21 pm

Russian Blue Cat wrote:Mixing one hoax with another

The Gender Bender Agenda Ebae0110

Wonder when the pink paedo-saurs will appear?
nowhereelsetogo
nowhereelsetogo

http://http:www.bristolgroup.org

Back to top Go down

The Gender Bender Agenda Empty Transpokalypse / Transvestigation

Post by mrg Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:32 pm

To be honest I am a bit surprised to find nothing about this topic in the forums. This is a great deception on humanity that is going on for centuries. I suggest it deserves its own thread. Please move it to another section if applicable, or delete it if there is duplicate that I missed.

Many (if not all) of Hollywood actors, musicians, politicians, kings, queens and so on are trans. It is happening in front of our eyes forever and is at least suspicious. Most of us were too blind to see. For me it started with Michelle Obama and Serena Williams. You can clearly see it with the male-to-female (mtf) transitioned people, especially when they get older, they can't hide that anymore then. Some of them are being castrated, some are not. Nearly all of them go through plastic surgery and tons of makeup. You can see it with easily with male-to-female since testosterone has a greater impact than oestrogen.  I won't go into detail about how to spot them and how they do it in detail. Please ask if I should post infos more on that.

Look at google images of these celebs (especially when they are older) and it will be in plain sight:

Brigitte Nielsen:
The Gender Bender Agenda Screen11

Samantha Fox:
The Gender Bender Agenda Screen12

Helene Fischer
Britney Spears
Michelle Obama
‎Serena Williams
Greta van Thunberg (is a boy)
Lady gaga
Freddy Mercury
There a sooo many more... Please watch this channel for starters:

Michelle XX :

or google / yt: Transvestigation

mrg

susie, Hauchfer, DonGaffney and Xander like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by susie Wed Aug 05, 2020 5:15 pm

Shelley Duval Says That Robin Williams Is Alive And She Knows Where He Is
I have had a suspiscion that he is currently playing Mengele Gates from Hell role.
There are others who are doing video breakdowns of it but I found this article interesting.  It appears as if Shelley Duvall has fallen out of favor in thr lucifarian act whore community.  I do not think she’s crazy, I think they drove her to her current mentality.

I believe she has seen him after the faked death.

Look at the nose dimple on the end, the crook half way down the nose, and dimple wrinkle on the right side of the mouth.
Identical.
susie
susie

Back to top Go down

Post by Truth Center Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:48 am

Try tellin me this ain't a man

Hilary Swank
The Gender Bender Agenda Thatsa10
Truth Center
Truth Center

http://www.truthcenterresearch.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ConnorSingh Fri May 14, 2021 8:04 pm

Anjelica Huston

The Gender Bender Agenda Mgid_a10
The Gender Bender Agenda Anjeli10
The Gender Bender Agenda Gettyi10

ConnorSingh

https://linktr.ee/2dsculpture

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:31 am

Until I discovered Eric's work, this was a topic that I had never really heard of and it took my far longer to get my head around than the Flat Earth. I've been digging into this topic more than anything lately because I find it infinitely fascinating. It also matches the Satanist's M.O. of inverting everything.

While I could do amateur transvestigations (and I do like to now) I feel it is best I leave it to people far better than me. I just thought I'd share these complementary research videos to sit alongside Eric's Gender Bender Agenda documentary.

Firstly Dylan Petersen has done this short 4 part series that is really good. He's also a Flat Earther and vegan, so he gets extra brownie points! (I've inserted the playlist below.)

Also Janice at XtremeRealityCheck has done a great 8-part (8 hours total) deep-dive into elite gender inversion, Hollywood and the music industry deceptions. I can't recommend this enough!

Here is the playlist:

Xander

Back to top Go down

Post by Xander Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:45 am

Just as an addendum, the Princess Diana/David Furnish thing is further proof to me that David Icke is nothing but a bullsh1tter. Everything from President Regan calling Princess Diana "Princess David" and then Elton John singing at "Diana's funeral" is just the elites laughing at us. Harry and William never lost their "mother", he's still around them frequently and is good friends with them.

The Gender Bender Agenda Extern10

Xander

pitagoras likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by its_Goyim Thu Oct 28, 2021 3:54 am

BSAlert wrote:The Corona virus and 5G threads are getting a bit congested, so I decided to share some unrelated information.

I've been aware of the gender manipulation for years now. I came across this video some time ago when I was first learning about this subject. I found it very informative. It shows you how to identify male and female physical traits and gives great examples. The author goes into the types of surgeries and cosmetics used as well as the psychological implications. A bit dry at the beginning but overall a good watch.  

As for the author (presumed Jon Humanity), I was not able to find any solid information on him. The video is posted on someone else's channel and any other videos by this author are the same, posted by someone else.
I do not endorse the author as I know little about him however I find the information presented useful.
What are your thoughts?

Bro...Jon Humanity sounds like a young Jon Levi(which given the time frame makes perfect sense)...let that sink in
its_Goyim
its_Goyim

Back to top Go down

Post by its_Goyim Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:05 am

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-school-board-chaperones-elementary-school-students-gay-bar
its_Goyim
its_Goyim

Russian Blue Cat and Xander like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next