IFERS - Exposing the 'Global' Conspiracy From Atlantis to Zion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial

+39
John
Ifersgold
Warwick
Oliver_Bestfall
Dual1ty
BosnianFlatearther
markwilson
jewry/trannywood
Just Vital
observer
Dabbin Good
Tankjones1991
iwanttobefree
mitch
M Dornan
balgofar
Ifersknight
AJRas
Muahahazz
Mar L
Schpankme
Realearth
lotuseater
Lightning_Peasant
RickFE
damnice
Artemis
fakenasa
rgblord
vortexpuppy
ABalancedKarma
eeken
Bobby Peru
FL@T-E@RTH
ShillKiller
freejack
csp
Foreverlearning
Admin
43 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial - Page 4 Empty Thankyou and Fuckyou Joe

Post by M Dornan Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:54 pm

Hi all. First ever post since hearing about and studying flat earth so shall start by thanking probably the person who got me to look further into the rabbit hole which is no other than Mr joe ' I use to know' Rogan. I have never been a big podcast or utube fan but ufc lead me to jre which led me to eddie bravo then adventually to Sir Eric dubay, yes i am going to lick his ass too like everyone else does but you know what he deserves to be knighted. Even through one of medias biggest shills you can recognise the real truth if you look and research enough so i have alot of hope for this movement going forward, the cracks are getting bigger and the truth is becoming clearer to see every day. So thanks again joe for leading me to the light and Fuck you for the sell out you have clearly become and ruining the ufc for me.

M Dornan

Back to top Go down

Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial - Page 4 Empty Re: Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial

Post by mitch Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:48 pm

M Dornan wrote:Sir Eric dubay, yes i am going to lick his ass  too like everyone else does but you know what he deserves to be knighted

"Ass licking", aside from the vile imagery, is a pejorative expression and do you not know that to be knighted is to undergo a freemasonic ritual carried out by criminal ruling elite families?

Last edited by mitch on Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
mitch
mitch

Back to top Go down

Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial - Page 4 Empty Re: Joe Rogan's Moon Hoax Mystery and Flat Earth Denial

Post by M Dornan Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:38 pm

i can see you have done your homework mitch. excuse my lack of british education and vocabulary. i will choose my words more carefully next time. meant no offense. alex ferguson -Bobby Charlton- Mat bubsy i know to be sirs through watching football, all utd legends so kind of look at it different i suppose but your right and couldnt of chose a more inappropriate word. sorry again meant no offense at all. Keep up the good work all.

M Dornan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:33 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanttobefree Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:16 pm

hmmmmm.... is it possible that we have been to hard on joe? i mean, can any of you honestly tell me, you culd be in joes shoes, wake up every morning, look youre self in the mirror, and not belive in evolution? i mean just look at him.
Admin wrote:
(this is a joke, pls dont kill me)

iwanttobefree

Location : among,thiefs,liars,junkies,mastermanipulateres,bullys,wannabegangnnnsters,superegos,selftrainedactors.(but not for to long i hope)

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:51 am

Unsurprisingly, he's on the 'roids which shrink genitalia....

mitch
mitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tankjones1991 Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:19 am

Good morning.

Hope this message finds everyone well.

Eric, just a quick question in relation to you appearing on JRE? He has you listed as a guest right now.

I was just wondering from your end, if you have a date/time, or format of the show. Think there are a lot of fans who have waited for this for a long time, and are very interested in the discussions that should take place.

They cant ignore you forever!

Take it easy.

Tankjones1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:00 pm

As of today, neither Joe nor Neil has contacted me even once to touch-base or invite me for this debate. It has been announced on JRE thrice and on his website all month that this debate would happen in February, yet I still have not heard a single word from them. I've bothered Eddie about it enough and he's bothered Joe about it enough... the ball is in their court now and they're stalling big time
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tankjones1991 Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:04 pm

Yeah, I really did figure as much. Thanks for the swift reply mate, I really do appreciate that!

Hope life is treating you well on your end!

Tankjones1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:56 am

It has been several months now since Neil DeGrasse Tyson agreed to a Flat Earth debate against Eric Dubay on the Joe Rogan Experience podcast. Joe announced the debate several times on his show, but in the many months since then has not once contacted me (Eric Dubay) to even touch-base or set-up this interview. So why did you two lie about this? Why did you announce this debate repeatedly and then never contact me to make it happen? Why, Joe Rogan, have you dedicated half a dozen of your podcasts to bashing me and my work, but refuse to engage with me?

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dabbin Good Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:34 am

When i first heard that - I was like, no way they would do it - They don't have a ball to stand on. So ya.. they are scared.
Ugg. I just see Mick "shill-bag" West and I feel my blood starting to boil. I was into chemtrails way before FE.. and he is the #1 shill for that too.
Dabbin Good
Dabbin Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Foreverlearning Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:59 pm

They may be just trying to paint you as a shill in this FE community. I have seen YT videos claiming you are a shill if you are being invited to the JRE podcast shill show, with no real intensions of actually having you on. Eric you would rip the two of these clowns to shreds LOL!!! I personally would love to see that!!!
Foreverlearning
Foreverlearning

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:13 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:33 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Realearth Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:53 pm

Admin wrote:

It appears selling out to the Jew controllers, as coward Joe Rogan has done, requires him to spin all good into bad. I would not doubt that Joe Rogan would even promote pedophilia if the price was right. Money, money, money, greed, greed, greed, lies, lies, lies. He is a complete waste of a life. Psychopath?
Realearth
Realearth

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:25 am

damnice wrote:
Schpankme wrote:
AJRas wrote:
Half Jewish Descent

How does one become "Half Jewish Descent"?
Can one be Half Catholic Descent?
Some Jewish people count their Jewishness in fractions. Adam Sandler has an old song where he names several half-jews and even quarter-jews in show business. I have always heard the mother had to be Jewish for any children to be considered Jewish. There are probably different views on maternal/paternal descent rules across the world. My dad's mother was Catholic so he always considered himself half Catholic growing up, it's a bit different than the bloodline religions though, even if a lot of Jews are actually Khazar descendants.

im not very well researched on this topic, so dont take this as a statement, im only trying to make sence of it, pls correct me if im wrong.

To have a jewish mom would mean you have grown up from day 1 with jewish values and mindsets, and therefore have a pure "jewish brain", or as i would say- retarded beyond repair, by the indoctrination of judaism.(and therfore you are considerd fully jewish.)
So judaism clearly started somewhere in the world, with a specific group of ppl, and thats why we have the "jewish look", however to day it has gone far beyond this group of ppl, so the real issue is in the mindset that is being spread thru the religion.

End point being, just like with the shills, we have to look at every body as an individual with the choise to walk away. So, in my view, if you are still willing to call youre self a jew or connect youre self to judaism, you are accepting the fallty mindset and should be shuned for it. So, im not saying all jews are bad, but to prove youre one of the not bad - you need to step away from youre false belifes, and stop calling youre self a jew.

observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:30 pm

[quote="observer"]
damnice wrote:
Schpankme wrote:
AJRas wrote:
Half Jewish Descent

How does one become "Half Jewish Descent"?
Can one be Half Catholic Descent?
- you need to step away from youre false belifes, and stop calling youre self a jew.

So to become a good jew, one has to stop being a jew.
Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Tue Nov 20, 2018 4:40 pm

i would say so, do you dissagree?
(ofcorse that would make them an ex jew or whatever you want to call it, if thats youre point....)

observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Vital Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:09 pm

observer wrote:i would say so, do you dissagree?
(ofcorse that would make them an ex jew or whatever you want to call it, if thats youre point....)

I completely agree. Very Happy
Just Vital
Just Vital

http://www.justvital.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by AJRas Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:42 pm

Brendan's Schaub's "Jewfro".
First 15 seconds of the interview.

Bryan Callen is a Jew.
Joey Diaz is a Jew.

I can't find any information on Joe Rogan being a Jew; but in my humble opinion he looks JEWish.
But his wife, Jessica Schimmel, is a Jew.
AJRas
AJRas

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:42 pm

AJRas wrote:
Joe Rogan
looks JEWish

Here you are again spreading nonsense; Why do you indoctrinated people come here and promote the fake race called Jew?

Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:48 pm

as i get it, jew is a word from the religion, and therefore invalid or a fantasy, a jew nothing more than follower of the religion.
And the "jewish look" would be khazar?

observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:08 am

observer wrote:
the "jewish look" would be khazar

Anyone can become JEWish, therein lies the rub.

JEWdaism - Khazar - Bolshevik - Communist Party - NAZI (NAtional ZIonist) - Israeli Zionist

Interesting time-line:

911 (the date is my indulgence)
The Kingdom of Khazaria converts to JEWdaism
  origin: Caucasus, European, and Semitic ancestries
      the Khazars became what we call today, "Jews"

"...a Turkish people (Khazars) were mainly Jews in South Russia... The main part of Jewry never was in Judea and had never come out of Judea."
(H.G. Wells, The Outline of History, 3rd ed., MacMillian, 1921, p. 494)
--
"... the large majority of surviving Jews are of Eastern European origin, and thus perhaps mainly of Khazar origin... their ancestors came not from the Jordan but from the Volga, not from Canaan, but from the Caucasus... and that genetically they are more closely related to the Hun, Uigur and Magyar tribes..."
(Arthur Koestler, The Thirteenth Tribe, 1967, p. 17)

“Holy Roman Emperor” was applied when Pope John XII crowned Otto, Duke of Saxony, Emperor Otto I, on February 3, 962.
Otto then replaces Pope John XII with Leo VIII.

The capital of Khazaria fell to Sweatoslav of Kiev (Russians)

The Byzantines conquered the Crimean portion of Khazaria (Crimea was known as "Chazaria" until the 13th century)

881 years will pass?

The Society of Jesus (Jesuits) was founded by St. Ignatius Loyola, see crypto Jews
The Jesuits were formed to be the Science Authority over the man-made constructs of Heaven and Space, and under penalty of death from the inquisition, they reigned victorious.

Jesuits publish Heliocentricism (Revolution of Heavenly Spheres);
in connection with this date and with the advent of the Printing Press, the Holy Roman Empire (Catholic Church) entered into the Counter-Reformation period; their goal was to destroy the Protestant movement, even if this meant a direct attack on biblical scriptures; specifically those that described Earth having four corners.

Jesuits begin converting China to Heliocentricism

Jesuits reform the calendar using Copernican Heliocentricism (Gregorian calendar)

Jesuit Galileo Galilei, acting as the Space Science Authority claims to see Spaceballs orbiting about one another

Jesuits map the Moon (Selenography), inventing impact craters, lava flows, highlands, mountain ranges, tunnels, trenches, etc.

Theodor Herzl founded the Zionist (Khazar Jews) movement
a method to usher in Khazar imperialism?
or a means to promote a fake race?

The Zionists call themselves Bolshevik (means "majority")
seized control of the government in Russia (October 1917)
renamed the Communist Party

Zionists combine groups forming the NAZI party
NAZI build and staff the immigration camps in Germany
“Haavara” or “Transfer” agreement was signed by the Germans, and NAZI party removing their "German goods boycott"
Orthodox Jews to be emigrated into the newly formed Zionist State within Palestine
Palestine Jewish Colonization Association (PICA) resumes activities under the directorship of James Armand de Rothschild.

Last edited by Schpankme on Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by observer Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:26 am

Schpankme wrote:
observer wrote:

Anyone can become JEWish, therein lies the rub..

that is what i meant, they look khazar (or whatever) not jewish, jewish is nothing but a mindset.
A mindset for those willing to fool themselfs, gaining alliance and helping hands without needing to pay or even interact with the fools.

Last edited by observer on Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

observer

Back to top Go down

Post by Schpankme Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:29 am

observer wrote:
Schpankme wrote:
observer wrote:

Anyone can become JEWish, therein lies the rub..

that is what i meant, they look khazar (or whatever) not jewish, jewish is nothing but a mindsett.
A mindsett for those willing to fool themselfs, gaining alians and helping hands without needing to pay or even interact with the fools.

I agree, and you proved the point: Jew - Khazaran Origin, not a race.
Schpankme
Schpankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next